Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1372, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1361, Isis wrote:Each lover pairing has at least one unconfirmed player. So there's two executions until we lose. Tomorrow it's possible a confirmed townie has to self vote if they believe their partner is scum, today confirmed townies can put that unpleasantry off if they prefer
No, me and Ydrasse have two, which is why I think it highly unlikely she’s scum, because I don’t think she’s an idiot.
why doesnt this point to NM as much as me? like i generally buy the argument. but NM is equally implicated.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1374, Loki Dokie wrote: If you believe I have dyslexia than you don’t believe I slipped. This post is incredibly scummy btw.
wrong, events can and do have more than one cause.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1369, drusilla wrote:loki dokie votes pookythemagicalbear in 1.6 putting to E-1; why if mafia?
I already had him as locktown but I guess there can always be more chains and padlocks
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Isis »

Ydrasse could have put an unconfirmed player with herself for wifom

this would kind of explain confirming PLUS as town instead of confirming Loki as town, maybe
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1377, Isis wrote:
In post 1369, drusilla wrote:loki dokie votes pookythemagicalbear in 1.6 putting to E-1; why if mafia?
I already had him as locktown but I guess there can always be more chains and padlocks
at the same time pookythemagicalbear moved to loki dokie instead of the second largest wagon though. need to reread thread with the big magnifying glass tomorrow.
why are the stars dancing?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1373, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1371, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1357, PlusJOYED wrote:do we know if pooky was the recruited or the recruiter?
did the maf know about lovers?
I have no idea but I’m guessing he more likely be the recruited because I don’t think he’d likely pick Tayl0r. I do think it ridiculous that she echoed flipped scum on debunking my meta argument and that she accuses me of scumslipping when I said I’m dyslexic. I think town!Tayl0r wouldn’t automatically jump to that conclusion, which is why I think it makes no sense for Ydrasse to have paired herself with an unconfirmed slot. I don’t think NM has any reason whatsoever to want me be the next executed pair and I thought for a moment that I was taking crazy pills that no one was seeing how the lovers pairings most logically point to Tayl0r, so thank you for helping me to maintain my sanity.
lets do a little exercise here. as ydrasse, what pairings would you pick? as me what pairings would you pick? as NM what would you pick?
How the hell would I know that? I can tell you that I would 100% pair myself with a confirmed slot. In my case probably plus over Isis for the exact reasons I’ve already explained. I also think scum!me wouldn’t have treestumped Kanna over plus. I don’t know but I think it’s really freaking obvious that Ydrasse and me were set up to be the first execution and the fact that you’re pushing a player in an unconfirmed slot first is pretty sketchy, imo because it’s pretty obvious we were very likely intended to be the first execution, eventhough mechanically it makes absolutely no sense to anyone who hasn’t had a recent lobotomy.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1375, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1372, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1361, Isis wrote:Each lover pairing has at least one unconfirmed player. So there's two executions until we lose. Tomorrow it's possible a confirmed townie has to self vote if they believe their partner is scum, today confirmed townies can put that unpleasantry off if they prefer
No, me and Ydrasse have two, which is why I think it highly unlikely she’s scum, because I don’t think she’s an idiot.
why doesnt this point to NM as much as me? like i generally buy the argument. but NM is equally implicated.
Because I was pushing you and I am in the unconfirmed slot. Why do you think NM does this to me specifically? I was pushing you not him.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1376, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1374, Loki Dokie wrote: If you believe I have dyslexia than you don’t believe I slipped. This post is incredibly scummy btw.
wrong, events can and do have more than one cause.
No, you’re either being extremely scummy with this or you need to do some godamned reading about the topic.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Isis »

I would love if I could figure out that Ydrasse was set up to be first execution due to Ydrasse coming to the thread and townspewing
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Drusilla is mistaken, that was Kanna, I put him to E - 2. I voted Pooky after Drusilla, then you. I am very obviously town and I honestly think it’s disgusting that Tayl0r is trying to claim my dyslexia is some sort of scum slip.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Isis »

I didn't interpret it that way and I sure hope she was not
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

how about this. flip NM today. if green, ill put in serious legwork to figure out how Ydrasse or loki could be scum. but i have ydrasse as town and i guess consensus is that im wrong on loki.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1384, Loki Dokie wrote:
Drusilla is mistaken, that was Kanna, I put him to E - 2. I voted Pooky after Drusilla, then you. I am very obviously town and I honestly think it’s disgusting that Tayl0r is trying to claim my dyslexia is some sort of scum slip.
Oh nm, she was referring to D1.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Isis »

What do you find scummy about NM, T?
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

the main reason i still kinda think youre scum is that you twist everything i say and misrep me. you take the worst possible interpretation of everything i say and assume that that was my intention. you arent engaging with me in good faith, and to me thats a pretty big scumtell. but im not even pushing you. youre just deathtunneling me with this massive shitpush and i can either ignore what youre saying or respond. can i ask you to take 20 minutes away from the thread and come back and give me the benefit of the doubt that im not a shitty person?
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1383, Isis wrote:I would love if I could figure out that Ydrasse was set up to be first execution due to Ydrasse coming to the thread and townspewing
does this:
In post 1195, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Ydrasse

I told myself I was going to write you beautiful poems when I saw you in the list of players for this game.

Some crazy things happened that kind of derailed these plans.

You see I was turned into a Tiger, and then a Dolphin and neither are very conducive to writing poetry - our moderator has a wicked sense of humor.

By the time I could speak again, I had been condemned and had to deal with a trial of sorts and I think I'm going to die now.

It's almost surreal this feeling - how death gives you a sharp focus on what's important in life - I love you and will miss you dearly - I wish we did not have to say goodbye so here's a song for you;

Maybe next time we play together things will turn out a little bit less tragic - you have my heart always <3 - now and forever..
read more like 'hey come to the thread and vote for isis' or 'you are my mafia partner'?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1045, Isis wrote:Ydrasse, Not Mafia, and Tayl0r Swift rank below you.

Ydrasse - it's more likely to have trouble getting footing in a game as scum compared to town. It feels mean when you have to scumread someone who is struggling if they are actually town, but that's how it is.
N_M - I felt like he didn't meme in any phase of the game as much as he would if town.

Tayl0r - being irritating in condemn phase is very weakly town indicative, I'm underwhelmed now. People have pointed out some possible inconsistency in her condemn phase mind set
In post 1046, Isis wrote:Good night Pooky
In post 1047, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: ISIS
Just thought it should be pointed out this post preceded his vote on you. He never voted you on either day of the post-restrictive phase.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1389, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
the main reason i still kinda think youre scum is that you twist everything i say and misrep me. you take the worst possible interpretation of everything i say and assume that that was my intention. you arent engaging with me in good faith, and to me
thats a pretty big scumtell. but im not even pushing you
. youre just deathtunneling me with this massive shitpush and i can either ignore what youre saying or respond. can i ask you to take 20 minutes away from the thread and come back and give me the benefit of the doubt that im not a shitty person?
So tell me Tayl0r, if you’re so sure I’m scum why are you pushing NM over me? This looks like you’re setting me up to be executed after NM should he flip town. That’s certainly how this post reads to me.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 1390, drusilla wrote:
In post 1383, Isis wrote:I would love if I could figure out that Ydrasse was set up to be first execution due to Ydrasse coming to the thread and townspewing
does this:

I told myself I was going to write you beautiful poems when I saw you in the list of players for this game.

You see I was turned into a Tiger, and then a Dolphin and neither are very conducive to writing poetry - our moderator has a wicked sense of humor.

By the time I could speak again, I had been condemned and had to deal with a trial of sorts and I think I'm going to die now.

It's almost surreal this feeling - how death gives you a sharp focus on what's important in life - I love you and will miss you dearly - I wish we did not have to say goodbye so here's a song for you;

Maybe next time we play together things will turn out a little bit less tragic - you have my heart always <3 - now and forever..
read more like 'hey come to the thread and vote for isis' or 'you are my mafia partner'?
you're giving me more indirect reasons to townread her when I want to do so directly!
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:21 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1390, drusilla wrote:
does this:

Wouldn’t he write her poetry in their scum PT? I mean it’s obviously wifom but why does scum!Ydrasse align herself with an unconfirmed slot? She’s supposedly not terrible at playing scum, is she? I did a meta check on her and she’s had quite a bit of practice at it.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Isis »

I think drusilla was trying to side with you on that thought, Loki

last time I played with scum!Ydrasse everyone but me had a very easy time catching her
"Well, I..."
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1392, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1389, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
the main reason i still kinda think youre scum is that you twist everything i say and misrep me. you take the worst possible interpretation of everything i say and assume that that was my intention. you arent engaging with me in good faith, and to me
thats a pretty big scumtell. but im not even pushing you
. youre just deathtunneling me with this massive shitpush and i can either ignore what youre saying or respond. can i ask you to take 20 minutes away from the thread and come back and give me the benefit of the doubt that im not a shitty person?
So tell me Tayl0r, if you’re so sure I’m scum why are you pushing NM over me? This looks like you’re setting me up to be executed after NM should he flip town. That’s certainly how this post reads to me.
im not sure youre scum. at all. i think on balance youre probably town. im just telling you why i have a nagging suspicion of you despite the other evidence. and see here you go again misrepping me pretty blatanly.

me: i think NM is scum, loki is likely town
loki: if youre so sure im scum, why push NM
me: :((((
loki: only scum would use that many ( in a frowny face
drusilla
drusilla
Goon
drusilla
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by drusilla »

In post 1394, Loki Dokie wrote:I mean it’s obviously wifom but why does scum!Ydrasse align herself with an unconfirmed slot? She’s supposedly not terrible at playing scum, is she?
hm. why would this be terrible scumplay? you were largely townread yesterday, yes?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 1084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But these aren't even mafia games. These are Secret Hitler games run in real time during Marathon day. You're not really comparing apples to apples here.
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she doesn't have any completed longform mafia games as far as I can tell from looking at her history.

the ones you've listed are real-time ones.

If you believe she is mafia who do you think she recruits or would recruit her?
In post 1093, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think I play a lot differently between real-time and slow-form - but everyone is different.
In post 1094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like when I'm playing real time I usually have a lot harder time following the thread.
These series of posts are strange. why is he constantly waffling on his Tayl0r read?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1398, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 1084, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:But these aren't even mafia games. These are Secret Hitler games run in real time during Marathon day. You're not really comparing apples to apples here.
In post 1090, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:her lack of commitment and detachment is very scum-indicative. Mafia usually do feel detached in these nomination scenarios when they do not have anything at stake.
In post 1091, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:she doesn't have any completed longform mafia games as far as I can tell from looking at her history.

the ones you've listed are real-time ones.

If you believe she is mafia who do you think she recruits or would recruit her?
In post 1093, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I think I play a lot differently between real-time and slow-form - but everyone is different.
In post 1094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like when I'm playing real time I usually have a lot harder time following the thread.
These series of posts are strange. why is he constantly waffling on his Tayl0r read?
because hes scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”