Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2725 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Cabd »

Vote Count D2-8

With 12 players alive, it will take 7 votes to eliminate a player.

Saber (3): Lancer, Avenger, Beast
Moon Cancer (3): Berserker, Saber, Caster
Lancer (2): Foreigner, Rider

Phase Page Usage: 20/60

Day two will end in: (expired on 2020-09-27 22:00:00)

Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2726 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2522, Servant Assassin wrote:
In post 2520, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2499, Servant Avenger wrote:@Beast, @Alter, @Saber, @Ruler, what do you think of Lancer?
Lancer what do you think of those 4?
I'd compromise on Lancer but based on today's developments I think Caster, Moon Cancer, and Beast are better lynches.
Why, to any of those?
Caster I have read as melodramatic scum since yesterday.
Moon Caster is because of the guilty and the scummy reaction to it.
Beast is because he seems incapable of putting an original thought in the thread. When I call him out on it, he largely ignored me. That's likely because of my inactivity and confusion makes me easy for scum to ignore.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2727 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2531, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:From what I remember, the voices being contrary were: Berserker, Lancer, Rider, me. The rest of the game was some mix of iffy to certain, but nobody else really outright called Shielder town. (And Rider is uh... well Rider didn't outright call Shielder town, but Shielder wasn't in Rider's scum pool at least and the reasoning for that was interesting enough that I'm including that name here)
I called Shielder town.
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Servant Assassin »

While I'm wrapping up the interactions for the sake of completeness, thought I'd reference midwaybear's past scumgames on site so we're not just guessing blindly at how he'd interact with partners. From a look at his games, he didn't especially go out of his way to interact with his partners, which is mostly what I'd expect from a less experienced player. Granted, in one of his games his partner slot was a permalurker/flaker so there wasn't a lot of opportunity to interact, however, overall he didn't really talk with his partner. Of particular note was in the newbie 1997 mafia PT: "I don't think we should force interaction between ourselves, but that we should let interactions come naturally." That's the lens I would try to view any of Archer's interactions with players in this game. He's unlikely to have frequently engaged in conversation with a partner for fear of having it come off strangely, a typical pattern from someone not used to playing scum.

Newbie 1997
Newbie 1997 mafia PT

Newbie 2018
Newbie 2018 mafia PT

In that light, some of the players I had typed up a bunch of notes on but declined to post about yesterday because I didn't want to drop a bunch of analysis on people already getting townread look better.
Servant Berserker
Servant Berserker
Goon
Servant Berserker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2729 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Servant Berserker »

I'm kind of prod dodging, I threw up last night
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2543, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2325, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2307, Servant Berserker wrote:
In post 2306, Servant Rider wrote:I mean, Lancer's at E-2, you should be happy, no?

Also if Caster's your top scumread why do you care if he scumreads you?
I don't care for me. I care for other people to see that and realize it's a ridiculous thing to believe and they're hiding behind my fervent belief they are scum to OMGUS back at me as a defense.

Because no one listens to me.
I can see why Berserker is so upset.

Lancer is consensus scum and thus can be lynched any day. If Berseker dies, who would push his guilty? Moon Caster could lie based on Berserker's flip based on the sounds of slim chance of a false positive.

It's a very townie reaction.
Consensus scum? Do you scumread me?
You're in my PoE. You're not my preferred lynch but I am not townreading you. No one is. That's why you're consensus scum.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2731 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2544, Servant Foreigner wrote:
In post 2521, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2512, Servant Assassin wrote:Looking at the votes on Caster yesterday is what I'm doing and of those, Saber's feels the least valid to me.
Great. Help me flip Caster tmo and then we can argue if I was bussing or not.
Why are you still convinced that caster is mafia?
Because I haven't seen any scumhunting from him today at all.
Servant Caster
Servant Caster
Goon
Servant Caster
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Servant Caster »

im busy calm down
Servant Moon Cancer
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2733 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Servant Moon Cancer »

In post 2726, Servant Saber wrote:Moon Caster is because of the guilty and the scummy reaction to it.
Uh huh... You think my reaction to what isn't an actual guilty was "scummy"...

Right...

What specifically was "scummy" and why was it "scummy"?
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2734 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2547, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 2364, Servant Caster wrote:playing to a win condition over "amusement" like some sort of anime villain should be an enforeceable rule
I really shouldn't TR posts like this. But Caster's reactions have been consistently good and in hindsight maybe I should be listening to that over what could actually be playstyle. Trying to be all smart about shit has not been working.
You should have just stopped after the first sentence. Crybabies who exempt themselves from normal rules (moon cancer) and people who threaten blacklists in an anon game (caster) should just be lynched. Save the drama for a theater.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2735 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2733, Servant Moon Cancer wrote:
In post 2726, Servant Saber wrote:Moon Caster is because of the guilty and the scummy reaction to it.
Uh huh... You think my reaction to what isn't an actual guilty was "scummy"...

Right...

What specifically was "scummy" and why was it "scummy"?
As far as I am concerned, no claim = guilty.
No claim = scummy.
Just lynch me = scummy.

Your whole attitude was scummy.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2736 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2556, Servant Alter Ego wrote:The thing that bothers me about Beast is the strength of her 180 on Shielder. She went from defending Shielder almost as hard as Berserker was, to a scumread based on the lies/inconsistencies whatever in Shelder's early claims about their master ability being different vs the eventual full claim.
This is because Beast has no actual thoughts or scumhunting at all. Beast won't take an unpopular stand.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2737 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2559, Servant Lancer wrote:
In post 1774, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 1771, Servant Rider wrote:I'm not sure where the inconsistency is. Lancer's got people gunning for him (hi!) and basically admits he's been inactive and not helped public opinion towards him. Where da cogdis?
It's my cog dis because of how Lancer admitted he was inactive. He didn't accuse people of being scummy for pushing him but he took responsibility for his prior play.

I like naked voting right now because I feel we have scum on the ropes but then I see a post like that and I am not so sure.
In post 2122, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2084, Servant Avenger wrote:
In post 2084, Servant Caster wrote:didn't you know avenger, tone is fake, we only deal in COLD HARD FACTS here like "caster's iso bad"
Scum just don't do this post.
Smh. They do. It's the post of someone genuinely frustrated but frustration is NAI.
I remember liking these posts as I was catching up and having a generally positive view of Saber in my head.
But that may have something to do with one being a TR of me when I have almost none of those and the other is because I disagreed pretty hard at the time that Caster's emotional posting was a reason to TR them and was again just happy to see some agreement.

Given the townread doesn't seem to have been very strong given Saber's posting today, idk.
Being confused about you =/= a townread.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2566, Servant Alter Ego wrote:I'm not totally sold on Caster-town. There's something that feels out of balance in his game behavior. He's so salty about getting pushed. But he's pretty gleeful about piling on to other players being pressured.
Survivalistic at its core. I wish I could say that's scummy but that's NAI. It's Caster's tone in how he gets upset and why that's scummy.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2739 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2567, Servant Assassin wrote:At any rate he's playing ball and Saber...isn't, so much, and Lancer has had more town sounding posts. If Saber is town Lancer remains firmly in the PoE regardless. Think we'll be okay so long as I end today with a solid list of townreads.
I've had IRL and been clear about that.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2570, Servant Assassin wrote:Didn't like him pulling a disappearing act after asking him to explain his pile of scumreads and don't favor any of the votes he named.
Hey, I didn't pull a disappearing act. I got called into work. I came back exactly like I promised. This is a time I wish I could out my main to stop such accusations. Lurking to lurk is very anti-spirit of the game.
Servant Alter Ego
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Servant Alter Ego
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Servant Alter Ego »

Dear Gentlebeings,

I had a bone chilling epiphany a little while ago.

It's going to be hours, maybe even a day, before I can dig back and confirm some memories and adequately document my thought process. Please don't end this game day before I've done that. Or before I reread, rethink and say "Never mind".

Thanks!
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2742 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2724, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 2723, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 2722, Servant Alter Ego wrote:
In post 2720, Servant Beast wrote:
In post 2719, Servant Alter Ego wrote:equinoxes have ~INFLUENCES~ on two-headed avatars.
Do they?
Was there a purpose to this question?

Not really, I just have no idea what you said.
Has anything else in the posts since your last been worthy of attention?
Attention? Sure. Post about? Not especially.
Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2522, Servant Assassin wrote:
In post 2520, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2499, Servant Avenger wrote:@Beast, @Alter, @Saber, @Ruler, what do you think of Lancer?
Lancer what do you think of those 4?
I'd compromise on Lancer but based on today's developments I think Caster, Moon Cancer, and Beast are better lynches.
Why, to any of those?
Caster I have read as melodramatic scum since yesterday.
Moon Caster is because of the guilty and the scummy reaction to it.
Beast is because he seems incapable of putting an original thought in the thread. When I call him out on it, he largely ignored me. That's likely because of my inactivity and confusion makes me easy for scum to ignore.
First, it's she (your highness would also be acceptable)

Second, I made a joke yesterday about us not interacting yesterday. I'm not ignoring you, I just dont generally need to talk to my stronger scum reads about why they are scum and as I said earlier I don't talk to people about their scum reads on me. Neither of those conversations is extremely productive. Of course if someone else asks me to talk about you I will and already have, see my earlier post about why I'm scum reading you and while you're at it tell me why that isnt an original thought.
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2743 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2736, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2556, Servant Alter Ego wrote:The thing that bothers me about Beast is the strength of her 180 on Shielder. She went from defending Shielder almost as hard as Berserker was, to a scumread based on the lies/inconsistencies whatever in Shelder's early claims about their master ability being different vs the eventual full claim.
This is because Beast has no actual thoughts or scumhunting at all. Beast won't take an unpopular stand.

Seriously? I know you can't be missing my posts, I'm the only one with the red avatar. Go back and look at my position on the archer wagon. Go back and re-read my shielder debacle. I've taken unpopular stands and I've made my views clear. I am only ambiguous to you my friend.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

End of 104 - Oh look a Beast OMGUS when someone widely townread votes me.
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2745 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2624, Servant Lancer wrote:It's enough that I'm happy to push Saber and see what he does.

I quoted one of the posts by Caster I liked, but his whole reaction to Moon Cancer's reaction to Berserker's "guilty". I didn't know if I should townread it but it gave me the same feeling his earlygame posts did and prompted me to rethink the stuff I didn't like end of day 1. Emotional posting a few times is one thing but the fact that Caster's done it multiple times in response to different things and I've felt the same way instinctively, makes me more willing to want to give him another shot and see what he does going forward.

The stuff I didn't like about Caster (lack of followthrough, disconnect between thinking he should be obvtown to assassin and how he talked to me when I pushed him on the former) could be personality and the fact he's stuck to his guns on it adds to that a bit.
Wants to push me

Makes a post all about a caster fence shit. Hmmm
Servant Saber
Servant Saber
Goon
Servant Saber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2746 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Servant Saber »

In post 2645, Servant Rider wrote:
In post 2628, Servant Lancer wrote:Why are you so mad
Because I am now the third person you have dodged answering why you think I'm town

I didn't misquote anything. Avenger asked, Moon asked, my quote was your second dodge

I give no fucks whatever that you didn't out a townread on me before (GTH is a horse of a different color), I want to know why you think I'm town. Specifics. Not "takes", not "it's not the first time you've heard me say it".

Specific. Reasons. I'm. Town.
This post.
Servant Moon Cancer
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Servant Moon Cancer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2747 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Servant Moon Cancer »

In post 2735, Servant Saber wrote:As far as I am concerned, no claim = guilty.
No claim = scummy.
Just lynch me = scummy.

Your whole attitude was scummy.
Using a blanket term like "scummy" to describe generic things is facile at best and not what I was after when I said specifics.

To be clear though, you're saying you've never seen town refuse to claim? Or in your experience, scum is more likely to refuse to claim?
Servant Beast
Servant Beast
Goon
Servant Beast
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2748 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Servant Beast »

In post 2744, Servant Saber wrote:End of 104 - Oh look a Beast OMGUS when someone widely townread votes me.
Hey look, scum dismissing the case without refuting a single point in the post. Like why did you think a 4th wagon was needed that late in the day?
Servant Assassin
Servant Assassin
Goon
Servant Assassin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2749 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Servant Assassin »

In post 2740, Servant Saber wrote:
In post 2570, Servant Assassin wrote:Didn't like him pulling a disappearing act after asking him to explain his pile of scumreads and don't favor any of the votes he named.
Hey, I didn't pull a disappearing act. I got called into work. I came back exactly like I promised. This is a time I wish I could out my main to stop such accusations. Lurking to lurk is very anti-spirit of the game.
Well, sorry about that. You have my sympathy but I still have issues with some of the things you've said and you're outside my townreads.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”