a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:49 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

Galron- I'm good where I stand. I have two people I'll vote for today. That is all.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Galron »

If you don't want to prove your case and would rather waste your day then :shrug:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:54 am

Post by Titus »

Starbuck, so let me get this straight, your objection is that I am paying attention? Rather than look at my reads wall for details and interact, you object to content even existing?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1196, chkflip wrote:
In post 1195, Doctor Drew wrote:Why are you protecting Siteflake by missrepping me? Remember when I asked you to take a look at Leia? Did you forget that already?
Stupid shit like this is why you always get eliminated, DD.

It's not a misrepresentation to ask why you aren't on dave's ass as equally if -- WAGON FUCKIN WIDE, WHICH IS THE IMPORTANT DETAIL HERE -- you think that it's so likely that scum will troll the fucking thread.

I do remember that. I also remember asking you why you thought they were new. No answer. I also remember asking you to quote the TD case. No answer.

Don't fucking step up to me when you've not got a leg to stand on and not expect me to tear your Goddamn face off.
Do you need to be so abrasive? Seriously, this is a good post but it's too easy to get lost in the color.
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:00 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

In post 1247, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1240, NoPowerOverMe wrote:And iceprint is TRing him?
TRing?

Townreading
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1106, chkflip wrote:
In post 1086, Galron wrote:Do you want another Alch situation gumming up the works? If he's not 3P I wanna hear it from him. So far he's done about nothing but lament about how little he's done.
Alch never actually fucked anything up, so, that doesn't work for me. That's an excuse. You're literally fishing against his soft and I reeeeeeally don't like it.
In post 1103, TiphaineDeath wrote:@CHK Galron is the best wagon that has happened today xD.
Why?
I don't know how you can say Alch wasn't a factor in that game. Every decision made the last 3 days had to take him into consideration and whether it was going to mess us over. Just his very presence affected the game. So here we have someone who says he has no good reason to help us out, and I'm thinking why in the world do I want to deal with that again? We have enough unknowns. It also makes me wonder about DGB rn because she should be all over this.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1252, Titus wrote:Starbuck, so let me get this straight, your objection is that I am paying attention? Rather than look at my reads wall for details and interact, you object to content even existing?
My objection is that I don't feel that you're paying attention. You're not as on the ball as I've seen you in previous games.

It's also concerning to me that you keep flip flopping my thoughts nearly each time you address me in this game. It's happened too many times in a row now to be considered a genuine mistake.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Iecerint »

IKS has no completed games. That was fast. <_<
WaltertheDunce10
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
WaltertheDunce10
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:44 am

Post by WaltertheDunce10 »

In post 1257, Iecerint wrote:IKS has no completed games. That was fast. <_<
Is IKS an alt then.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:06 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1249, Galron wrote:And other things are wrong with your case too. Go back and reassess please.
If you're town and other people think you're scum, one of the things you should do is reassess what you're doing in the game.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:08 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1258, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
Is IKS an alt then.
I assumed so from the name, since you have to already be here to siteflake.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:14 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1256, Starbuck wrote:My objection is that I don't feel that you're paying attention. You're not as on the ball as I've seen you in previous games.
Yes, this is what I noticed. It's kinda hard to know whether to use it as AI, it seems to me that her availability and attention level seem to fluctuate.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:15 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1259, davesaz wrote:
In post 1249, Galron wrote:And other things are wrong with your case too. Go back and reassess please.
If you're town and other people think you're scum, one of the things you should do is reassess what you're doing in the game.
Followup -- if there are people you have played with before and they should recognize your alignment and don't, that's different from people who haven't seen you before.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1254, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 1247, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1240, NoPowerOverMe wrote:And iceprint is Townreading [him]?
Eh. I'm conflicted about him. I think his pattern of engaging with the game has included testing motivations, which I think is a towntell. He has also made posts that (I perceive as) being motivated to reduce noise, which is another towntell. On the other hand, when he does the former, my sense is that he's mainly focused on whether he gets buy-in from everyone, rather than whether the finding affects his reads. For example, when he cast vague suspicion on me, but then people pointed out that his premise was bogus, he simply dropped it, but he did not engage with people who pointed out that his premise was bogus or revisit this. I think the pattern of thinking about motivations feels town, but how it ends up playing out feels kinda scummy.

This kind of pattern is one that can usually allow alignment to be discerned later in the game, because the pattern of engagement and following-up is modified by associative information if the player is scum. So, between being conflicted about Galron and feeling confident his playstyle will betray him if he's scum, I don't think he's the best shred today.

By contrast, your playstyle and IKS's playstyle doesn't lend itself to "self-correction" in this way. Of the two of you, I think you are more likely to be scum, based on meta+scumtells+how players have responded to both of you.

Right now I think I want to shred in NPOM/IKS/Walter. Players who I think might be scum but I don't particularly want to shred include Galron/DGB/Lavender/Bambi. This is based on the above for Galron, and based on affection for the others.
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Iecerint »

[Him in the quoted NPOM post above = Galron]
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

How did you go from townreading him to being conflicted?

NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:33 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

Or is it just because rude posted a case?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1261, davesaz wrote:
In post 1256, Starbuck wrote:My objection is that I don't feel that you're paying attention. You're not as on the ball as I've seen you in previous games.
Yes, this is what I noticed. It's kinda hard to know whether to use it as AI, it seems to me that her availability and attention level seem to fluctuate.
Yes. That's NAI.

I admit I have mental health issues that limit my ability to focus, a varied work schedule, and a general hatred of Day 1.

If this IKS wagon goes through without a counter, I am worried Day 2 will be Day 1.5, yet I don't have the energy to actually full on sort players like Starbuck who are in my weak scum category.

Also, flip might be scum but I am definitely not facing a rage bot right now.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Galron »

If by people you mean a2rudeboy, when I've shown that he's factually wrong, as in objectively wrong, as in provably wrong, no. If other people are basing a scumread on me based on his faulty case, then they are on notice, and have been on notice, that it's a faulty case. If they're scumreading me for something else, then fine, let's talk.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1262, davesaz wrote:
Followup -- if there are people you have played with before and they should recognize your alignment and don't, that's different from people who haven't seen you before.
I'll ask you to restate this because I don't understand what you're getting at.
I Keep Siteflaking
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
I Keep Siteflaking
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:56 am

Post by I Keep Siteflaking »

In post 1258, WaltertheDunce10 wrote:
Is IKS an alt then.
there is no way an account called "i keep siteflaking" is an alt
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:02 am

Post by Starbuck »

What's weirding me out is that she has misinterpreted me multiple times now. I'm not sure if she's going out of her way to do it or if her goal is to spin me up, maybe?

I've played with Titus a fair amount over the last few months and I haven't gotten this feeling off her before.

That and her immediate jump to sort me as scum, when I am most definitely town this game, is throwing me for a loop.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1271, Starbuck wrote:
What's weirding me out is that she has misinterpreted me multiple times now. I'm not sure if she's going out of her way to do it or if her goal is to spin me up, maybe?

I've played with Titus a fair amount over the last few months and I haven't gotten this feeling off her before.

That and her immediate jump to sort me as scum, when I am most definitely town this game, is throwing me for a loop.
I haven't misinterpreted you at all. You are different than the Weakest Link. I want to know why but I can't articulate just how you're different.

For instance, you asking me for a readslist then objecting to the very fact I created it, doesn't make much sense. Why not engage with the substance unless looking for something to attack?

What are your thoughts on chkflip and IKS?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Iecerint »

In post 1265, NoPowerOverMe wrote:How did you go from townreading him to being conflicted?
Read the paragraph that starts "I'm conflicted about him" to get the answer to your question. Or, ask a more specific question if part of it isn't clear to you.
In post 1266, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Or is it just because rude posted a case?
Rudeboy doesn't figure into it. I'm aware that Rudeboy has said that his only votes for today will be Galron or one other player (I forgot who), but I didn't otherwise have a sense of his thoughts. I looked at it in response to your question. I think it's facile. Someone else posted something else that I think is also kinda facile, can't remember who.

Starbuck has posted some stuff about Galron that jives with my POV.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:41 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1269, Galron wrote:
In post 1262, davesaz wrote:
I'll ask you to restate this because I don't understand what you're getting at.
I'll give an example based on myself.
If someone who has played with me many times gets on my case for being fence-sitty, I tend to scumread them for that. I (almost) never go all-in on a read, so anyone who knows me should expect me to point out the evidence my read could be wrong. Someone who has never played with me and points this out could be town, so I have to go to the trouble of explaining how it's important for my positions to be nuanced so that after my elimination the remaining town will know how to interpret my posts. If they bother to remember to do that.

Turning this back to your case, you should have different expectations of how people treat you based on whether they have seen you before or not.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”