Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Prism »

??? Puppy I really think you need to revisit the last few pages from scratch. I'm not assuming it has to be Suji at all, I'm arguing the opposite and the last few pages of mine are all dedicated to speculating that it might be Tayl0r/Chara.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 1446, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1437, Tayl0r Swift wrote:puppy is coasting and not engaged. whens the last time you saw a post from puppy that wasnt fluff?
who are you
lol (>∀<)
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Isis »

Krazy replaces Sujimichi effective immediately
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

The jig is up Krazy. We already know you're Chara.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

dun dun dun
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Krazy »

so I mostly took this slot because I read page 58 and thought someone from that page could die

looking at prism's trajectory I think that slot can be town and chara can have a day for being at the front of the day 1 lynch

pool from there is swift, bear, tanner

I like bear from page 1 and for the dun dun dun right now for mostly subjective and game-entertainment reasons

so I'll HURT: tanner and ask if anyone has a good reason to townread either swift or tanner?

my goal is to not read 2-57, I tend to do fine just catching up as we go, but I'm happy to read any specific passages or pages that you think are important
vote conspiracy
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 6:24 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 1322, Prism wrote:Lavender, this is like manna from heaven. Thank you. Do you have any posts from Puppy that you liked in particular?

How do you feel about Tanner pushing you yesterday, but then shifting his vote to Puppy today?
Hihi I didn’t forget about this game I swear.
On nothing.

Anyways, there wasn’t anything extremely particular, but his overall posts on Elements from beginning to end makes me think he’s more town than bussing scum.
Since there was no reason to do such a thing right?
Of course I might be totally wrong ahah...

At the time I believe I thought that it was okayyy, kinda weird but I shrugged it off.
Still don’t feel much about it except maybe it was like he decided to run after a particular tough bout <コ:彡

I decided to just answer this before reading everything else tomorrow ah {{(>_<)}}
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:56 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1450, Prism wrote:??? Puppy I really think you need to revisit the last few pages from scratch. I'm not assuming it has to be Suji at all, I'm arguing the opposite and the last few pages of mine are all dedicated to speculating that it might be Tayl0r/Chara.
I reread and decided I didn't feel very strongly about it anymore. I was just reacting to what was at the top of the thread. Sorry w/e

Is there a case for lynching anyone or are we going on activity levels and the like? It seems to me like a suji slot lynch is as good as any other, I was just looking for some case to grab me. We nab scum today either way so the votes are just for bragging rights
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:30 am

Post by Hectic »

Now that Krazy is here I can safely VOTE: Conspiracy

Very happy to see you back though.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Hectic »

@Tanner:
I still like Lavender. I like the meta read that she concluded on me, and townreading Launchy for consistently shading/pushing Ele from start to finish is also fair. I mean, I don't expect much from her, but this is more contribution from her than the entirety of Crossfire (where she was town), so the lack is certainly not scum-indicative if that's what you're afraid of.

I have a tinfoil theory that she's an Isis alt who's self-inserted herself as Chara into the game, but I'm still working on formulating this one. Will be back with soemthing more concrete later.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Hectic »

Krazy, you should probably look at how the Ele/beeboy wagon went down towards end of day 1. A lot of discussion has revolved around the lack of a counterwagon, and why wouldn't scum bus etc. Might be useful to just see how everyone ended up voting there.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:57 am

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 1455, Krazy wrote:so I'll HURT: tanner and ask if anyone has a good reason to townread either swift or tanner?
i townread tanner because he is pushing stubbornly up in situations that would be easier for town to shirk back from. he's still trying to push a case on me (?) when i'm obvtown (iso my votes on the elements scum wagon from yesterday). is that a "good reason" for you?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1461, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1455, Krazy wrote:so I'll HURT: tanner and ask if anyone has a good reason to townread either swift or tanner?
i townread tanner because he is pushing stubbornly up in situations that would be easier for town to shirk back from. he's still trying to push a case on me (?) when i'm obvtown (iso my votes on the elements scum wagon from yesterday). is that a "good reason" for you?
*flashbacks to scun!Farkran doing this for the entirely of the last Undertale game and being hard townread by many for it*
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Tanner »

sup fuckers
this game is giving me anxiety but alcohol is helping with that so here i am
also before i was accused of saying i'm drinking while posting in order to escape the responsibility of what i write, and i'm saying right away, 100% hold me accountable for whatever i write in this post because i'm probably a better player drunk than sober

anyway
In post 1447, CantHateAPuppy wrote:i don't know what you want from me, do you want a self-towncase? i think the fact that i sat on elements when i could have flipped off makes me ptown

[snip]

and you're probably town? i don't think scum goes after me like you did today, you have the right level of town paranoia combined with that prickly side i felt yesterday. i dunno, convince me youre acting in bad faith and i could scumread you i guess.
i literally said what i want from you
i want your scumreads
i want to know who would you like to murder and why you would like to murder them
i need to read ele+puppy iso to make a decision whether that's plausible s/s but i don't want you to case that
who would you like to
f i g h t
?
also i'm not trying to make you scumread me, i'm triyng to sort you by seeing what your read on me is or something like that

hi krazy !! i am glad to see you despite what i'm about to say
i have a bad feeling about that vote on me, not necessarily "this locks krazy as scum" feeling, but rather a "this game is gonna get less pleasant for me" feeling
because i am not in the mood to scream as i fight (haha) my own misfight

also agreed with whoever said that you should probably at least take a look at the wagon or whatever
day one was weird since there was practically no counterwagon to the scumflip

i have no idea what is trying to say
In post 1457, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1450, Prism wrote:??? Puppy I really think you need to revisit the last few pages from scratch. I'm not assuming it has to be Suji at all, I'm arguing the opposite and the last few pages of mine are all dedicated to speculating that it might be Tayl0r/Chara.
I reread and decided I didn't feel very strongly about it anymore. I was just reacting to what was at the top of the thread. Sorry w/e

Is there a case for lynching anyone or are we going on activity levels and the like? It seems to me like a suji slot lynch is as good as any other, I was just looking for some case to grab me. We nab scum today either way so the votes are just for bragging rights
prism, i think i understand your fixation on chara now because my fucking god i cannot

like this rings so fake because there is so much more to the case on suji other than "lol lurker" and this seems like this is the type of post that's meant to be "defending" a misflip before it happens while not actually trying to persuade anyone from not voting

like it almost feels like purposefully playing dumb?? i dunno???

but suji slot seemed so like scum, but i don't think they're partnered with puppy???? help
In post 1459, Hectic wrote:@Tanner:
I still like Lavender. I like the meta read that she concluded on me, and townreading Launchy for consistently shading/pushing Ele from start to finish is also fair. I mean, I don't expect much from her, but this is more contribution from her than the entirety of Crossfire (where she was town), so the lack is certainly not scum-indicative if that's what you're afraid of.

I have a tinfoil theory that she's an Isis alt who's self-inserted herself as Chara into the game, but I'm still working on formulating this one. Will be back with soemthing more concrete later.
the first paragraph is telling me i'm gonna need to read crossfire
i don't feel like reading crossfire
sigh
later

is that second paragraph joking? i genuinely can't tell
if it's not a joke, i'd be willing to talk about that

also i remember you saying that lavender doesn't provide much on day one? was that implying she does more on further days or??
In post 1461, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
my tunneled mind is saying "this is not-chara trying to leave bad associates for me so that i get misfought after they flip"
i understand that might not be rational
In post 1462, Hectic wrote:
*flashbacks to scun!Farkran doing this for the entirely of the last Undertale game and being hard townread by many for it*
doing what puppy is doing (defending? me?) or doing what i am apparently doing (pushign? against the grain?)
if it's the latter, do we need to talk again, hectic??? buddy?? pal????
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Tanner »

hectic pls stop changing your avatar constantly, i am tired of rereading your iso and forming a new read on you every time you change it
your eyes on the city.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:35 am

In post 1463, Tanner wrote:sup fuckers
this game is giving me anxiety but alcohol is helping with that so here i am
also before i was accused of saying i'm drinking while posting in order to escape the responsibility of what i write, and i'm saying right away, 100% hold me accountable for whatever i write in this post because i'm probably a better player drunk than sober

sup fuckersthis game is giving me anxiety but alcohol is helping with that so here i amalso before i was accused of saying i'm drinking while posting in order to escape the responsibility of what i write, and i'm saying right away, 100% hold me accountable for whatever i write in this post because i'm probably a better player drunk than sober
whatcha drinking
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1463, Tanner wrote:doing what puppy is doing (defending? me?) or doing what i am apparently doing (pushign? against the grain?)
I don't think you're Farkan, so no, but it still gave me
war flashbacks
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1464, Tanner wrote:hectic pls stop changing your avatar constantly, i am tired of rereading your iso and forming a new read on you every time you change it
See, that's my secret. I subtlety change my avatar based on what the current thread climate is, and what'll reflect a more optimal toneread.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 1465, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:whatcha drinking
staropramen czech beer
it's pretty good
8.5/10
In post 1466, Hectic wrote:
In post 1463, Tanner wrote:doing what puppy is doing (defending? me?) or doing what i am apparently doing (pushign? against the grain?)
I don't think you're Farkan, so no, but it still gave me
war flashbacks
ok
for a second i got worries you had ideas about
fighting me

carry on citizen
your eyes on the city.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:40 am

pro level emotional avatar manipulation
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 1463, Tanner wrote:is that second paragraph joking? i genuinely can't tell
if it's not a joke, i'd be willing to talk about that
I mean, Isis self-inserting doesn't compromise game integrity, right? It's an open setup and there are no town PRs, what stops her from secret alting as one of the scum slots?
also i remember you saying that lavender doesn't provide much on day one? was that implying she does more on further days or??
No, her content remains sparse for the entirety of the game. She's done a lot more in this game on average though.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

In post 1470, Hectic wrote:I mean, Isis self-inserting doesn't compromise game integrity, right? It's an open setup and there are no town PRs, what stops her from secret alting as one of the scum slots?
I've seen this done many times

if any mod can pull it off well it's Isis.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Tanner »

i liked angrey luigi better

pedit: i meant that as "do you genuinely think lavender could be chara", i did not mean to imply anything about our dear mod playing in her own game

ppedit: wow guys really?
your eyes on the city.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Hectic »

VOTE: Isis

The gig's up I'm afraid. You had a good run.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 6:43 am

you've never heard of the famous DP game where they had to lynch the mod at the end to win?

sigh newbs these days
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”