Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1296, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1289, Galron wrote:
my push on Iecerint, which was just as much a push on IKS as it was on Iecerint
Huh? I'm reading this as about your posts about finding my reads "interesting"/"incredible." Are you talking about that, or something else?
That was a passive aggressive push on you and IKS, and you may note that immediately after that NPOM made a super scummy post about how he was ready to flip either you or IKS right then.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1300, Galron wrote:
In post 1296, Iecerint wrote:
In post 1289, Galron wrote:
my push on Iecerint, which was just as much a push on IKS as it was on Iecerint
Huh? I'm reading this as about your posts about finding my reads "interesting"/"incredible." Are you talking about that, or something else?
That was a passive aggressive push on you and IKS, and you may note that immediately after that NPOM made a super scummy post about how he was ready to flip either you or IKS right then.
The only reason I'm not on NPOM is because of a2rudeboy's words of warning, but I don't know how far that's going to go. NPOM can't seem to pick a lane. That and because I'm concerned about Walter.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1299, Galron wrote:
In post 1298, davesaz wrote:
In post 1289, Galron wrote:In addition, short posts don't equate to a lack of content. Sometimes people need to take a look at what's not being said.
I agree that short vs. long isn't an intrinsic dividing line on content. Content or not is substantially about whether a post advances the game state in some way or not. A short post that shows your read or seeks information to form a read is content. A long post that offers no insight or information on how to read people in this game isn't.

I'm not sure how to interpret "what's not being said" in an online and asynchronous context like a forum. When in-person and you can see someone is present (not just physically but mentally) then silence can be interpreted, perhaps as agreement or no opinion. But in this format, silence can just as easily be interpreted as absence or not paying attention.

Linking back to the other parts of this post that I didn't quote, I saw what seemed to be a high ratio of short posts which didn't seem to advance the game state. You are correct to say that this is a generic statement. I started writing this post and took an interrupt so I'll have to come back to that. At this point it's likely been an hour so who knows how many new posts there might be. :lol:
Slow night apparently. :)

I just looked at my own ISO. I counted 5 posts that I would characterize as shitposts, not including a couple flubbed up typo posts, out of about 40 or 50. Every other post I made was made with a purpose. Point being, my process in advancing the town win condition exists even if you can't discern it. That's not a slight on you -- that's partially by design. I could be more transparent, but that's not the way I want to play. There's no need for me to post every thought that goes through my head.
Tbf, only scum should be worried about what they post.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'doctor drew our hero' - Shiki
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by Looker »

wow, you guys have been posting. i'll catch up after the next votecount
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1303, Looker wrote:wow, you guys have been posting. i'll catch up after the next votecount
Well look who showed up :lol:

I mean, you could just catch up now.
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:48 pm

Post by Looker »

It's late and I have NOT been paying attention lol. But I'll do better
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1275, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1272, Titus wrote:
In post 1271, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1261, davesaz wrote:
In post 1256, Starbuck wrote:My objection is that I don't feel that you're paying attention. You're not as on the ball as I've seen you in previous games.
Yes, this is what I noticed. It's kinda hard to know whether to use it as AI, it seems to me that her availability and attention level seem to fluctuate.
What's weirding me out is that she has misinterpreted me multiple times now. I'm not sure if she's going out of her way to do it or if her goal is to spin me up, maybe?

I've played with Titus a fair amount over the last few months and I haven't gotten this feeling off her before.

That and her immediate jump to sort me as scum, when I am most definitely town this game, is throwing me for a loop.
I haven't misinterpreted you at all. You are different than the Weakest Link. I want to know why but I can't articulate just how you're different.

For instance, you asking me for a readslist then objecting to the very fact I created it, doesn't make much sense. Why not engage with the substance unless looking for something to attack?

What are your thoughts on chkflip and IKS?
1. Yes, you have and you've done it repeatedly.

2. I'm not sure why you can't articulate why I'm different. Maybe because I've settled back into playing again and I'm not feeling so rusty anymore?

2. Of course, I'm different from Weakest Link. It was my first game back on site after like 3 years (I think) and I was dealing with the absolute toxic waste dump that was springlullaby as my welcome back to the site. I've already explained this. I'm not sure why that's the game that you're going back to (when there's Mafia of Revelations), but you're obviously not going to be satisfied with my answer and keep pushing this ridiculous idea, as you've shown already.

3. I actually didn't ask you for a reads "list." I just asked if you had any reads and if you cared to share - (thanks for that bbcode help, Galron). I don't expect anyone to have a full list of reads in a large game, let alone in 8 minutes from my original ask, because that's an unrealistic expectation. I would have been happy if you threw out like a top 3 scum and top 3 town. I was trying to interact with you and see where your head was at because your ISO, to that point, left a lot to be desired and still kinda does.

4. I have been engaging with the substance, but there were other things to focus on, as well. It's not all about you and your slot.

5. While chkflip is being way overaggressive and could stand to back down a bit, I'm feeling town on him. As for IKS, I'm rather null, to be fair. I can see chkflip's point on folks just railing on IKS all game and him feeling downtrodden, I can also see Drew's (I think?) point that he's being purposeful in his trolling. However, the quickness in how the wagons have been building is a concern.

6. Wasn't it you who wanted to do some VCA? That could be helpful in the current game state.
1. Let's not rehash and get into circles here.

2. I am not satisfied because it's my gut that says something's off and different. I also don't recall spring being that toxic.

3-4. Well if you're trying to see where my head is at...ask about a specific read?

6. I can look at the wagons and guess. That's not VCA though. I hate when players ask for a Day 1 VCA. That's not how it works.

I might just need to sig that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1293, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 1287, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm really sorry guys, my laptop just hard-crashed last night and I am posting from a back-up computer that I have very intermittent access to. There is no way I can have sufficient computer access to be able to play and I'm not going to have my new computer for at least a week. I think I need to request replacement. Hope ya'll have a good game.
I am almost prepared to lynch the spot than have someone come in, catch up, and get a read on them in a short period of time.
Wasn’t TD one of the ones you asked about their flavor?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

“Lack of content” is a bullshit point
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Iecerint
Iecerint
Survivor
Iecerint
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Iecerint »

(I'd be fine with TD's slot being V/LA for a week (so he doesn't have to replace out) given that night is coming up.)
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

@IEC- that's what i'm saying. i dont want someone replacing in at this point and also possibly making D1 last any longer when i think really we just need to get it the fuck over with at this point.

where's DGB at, they've gone silent even more so, maybe at prod status?

lavender needs to contribute fucking something.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: IKS
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1309, Iecerint wrote:(I'd be fine with TD's slot being V/LA for a week (so he doesn't have to replace out) given that night is coming up.)
Plot hole, what if TD is a PR?

#sideeye

*resist urge to call this a partner slip*
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Bambi Jay »

Are we actually gonna get IKS or not?
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Like, other than IKS being fucking trollscum, what are we going on?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Lavender »

Contributing is so hard mu, ask me questions instead la.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

fuck this.

VOTE: lavender

the Dude no longer abides.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Lavender
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Why?
<Embrace The Void>

a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

Because Lavender has not made one, single, god-damned contribution. And i'd rather lynch than play the rest of the game with them
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1319, a2rudeboy wrote:Because Lavender has not made one, single, god-damned contribution. And i'd rather lynch than play the rest of the game with them
Instead of the person that has actually been scummy?
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Lavender »

Well I asked ya to ask I questions, and I guess you took that the wrong way hah~
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by chkflip »

Produce a reads list.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by chkflip »

Sorry. Form of a question.

Produce a reads list?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

@chk. Lavender or me?

@drew, which person in particular? I support Galron and Lavwnder wagons equally.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”