ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5602 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:59 am

Post by ralph217 »

yeah was looking at ydrasse calling out totus but then she said she was probably fine anyway so hmm
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5603 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:33 am

Post by ralph217 »

i have the plan but want to hear from all first .
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5604 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

Post by ralph217 »

glitch youre combined motion dec and neighborer ? can you target already neighbored players?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5605 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5592, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5591, ralph217 wrote:hmmmm doesnt titsu make the most sence for mafia doc ? its really good for scum vs gunsmith and vig so mod made it loud to balance
Mafia doc isn't unbalanced with two gunsmiths and a vigi wot
If it was quiet maybe. A loud mafia doctor that puts a neon sign on teammates isn't a good, balanced role. Especially with this much town power.

Think of a massclaim in late game.

I'm a doctor. Then why have you visited only scummy slots? We know exactly who you visited. Town lynches everyone who mob doctor visited.

Or

The loud mob doctor can't heal their teammates denying use of the role entirely with the vig in the game.

It also requires the slot be checked to get any utility for scum.

A loud mafia doctor just doesn't work.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5606 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:01 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5605, Titus wrote:
In post 5591, ralph217 wrote:hmmmm doesnt titsu make the most sence for mafia doc ? its really good for scum vs gunsmith and vig so mod made it loud to balance
If it was quiet maybe. A loud mafia doctor that puts a neon sign on teammates isn't a good, balanced role. Especially with this much town power.

I'm a doctor. Then why have you visited only scummy slots? We know exactly who you visited. Town lynches everyone who mob doctor visited.

Or

The loud mob doctor can't heal their teammates denying use of the role entirely with the vig in the game.

You worded that nicely
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5607 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:09 am

Post by ralph217 »

Or

not black and white like you making it. . instead you target your partners few time when you need to and raget town other times . which is what you did haha
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5608 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5607, ralph217 wrote:

Or

not black and white like you making it. . instead you target your partners few time when you need to and raget town other times . which is what you did haha
That doesn't work because a mafia doctor blocks the vig from acting. So visiting town PRs is very dumb for a mafia doctor, loud or not.

You're trying to fit a round peg into a square hole.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5609 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 am

Post by ralph217 »

or the mafia doc doesnt target prs they think the town vig will target ? which you didnt ?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5610 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5609, ralph217 wrote:or the mafia doc doesnt target prs they think the town vig will target ? which you didnt ?
Which supposes a psychic loud mafia doctor at the game start. We had our PRs claim early. What about the scenario where they don't?

This also supposes mafia randomly forfeit and accept the loss in utility of a loud mafia doctor because a gunsmith might be in the game and might clear them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5611 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 4:31 am

Post by ralph217 »

but you climed babsitter not doc . i think its clear what im sayin that vig will target scummy peop so maf doc just has to pretend to visit towmread peop every once in a awhile who wont be vigged which is what you did . youre just arguin the point cuse you have to
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5612 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:06 am

Post by Ydrasse »

sorry for being disengaged from this game, tonight i’ll try to sit down and put thought into it. i’ve also come to the conclusion normals aren’t really my thing.

does it make sense for there to be a town loud babysitter and a mafia doc (in a theoretical where i’m maf doc)? like, in that situation titus gets the obvious benefit of being confirmable for their role. i as maf doc... have to claim vt in that situation, because two protectives doesn’t seem well balanced even with a vig. or cc titus knowing that her visits are the ones people can guarantee.

idk, i really just don’t get why titus is alive right now with a pattern of visiting prs this entire time. there’s the wifom of yeah she could switch to someone else like maf but she just... hasn’t.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5613 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5612, Ydrasse wrote:idk, i really just don’t get why titus is alive right now with a pattern of visiting prs this entire time. there’s the wifom of yeah she could switch to someone else like maf but she just... hasn’t.
It's because the vig wouldn't shoot me. I begged for it yesterday. Scum need me as the final mislynch. They can't shoot their mislynches with the amount of clears.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5614 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Titus »

If the vig had shot me, we would have one more mislynch and I would be confirmed.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5615 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:13 am

Post by ralph217 »

In post 5613, Titus wrote:
In post 5612, Ydrasse wrote:idk, i really just don’t get why titus is alive right now with a pattern of visiting prs this entire time. there’s the wifom of yeah she could switch to someone else like maf but she just... hasn’t.
It's because the vig wouldn't shoot me. I begged for it yesterday. Scum need me as the final mislynch. They can't shoot their mislynches with the amount of clears.
thjis good point actually but if youre towm then the game is relly messed up . need to here from glitch so i can say the plan
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5616 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:45 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Why don't you just say the plan now?

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5617 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:46 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

If we no-lynch, if Titus protects or tries to kill a specific player if they're town we lose as scum shoots the babysitter.
If we no-lynch and titus doesn't protect for fear of that, I die with no clear tonight and we're in a worse position than today.

Is there a benefit to no-lynching today? At the moment I don't see one but if you enlighten me that'd be cool

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5618 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:47 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

As titus is in the poe they probably won't die as the poe is so tight rn. Neither will anyone except me and looter tbh.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5619 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 9:48 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Anyway I am going out for the day, I'll be back in about 8 hours.

wiki // GTKAS
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5620 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Town looter »

Yeah we needed Titus to die last night and take out one of our POE, but that didn't happen.

Right now I am at: (townieness to scumminess, no people 100% confirmed, even JV)
JV
Glitch
Ydrasse = Titus
Ralph

The only issue with Titus's reasoning about a loud doc being bad is if the player is smart, understands the issue and early claims babysitter (which Titus did, they spat out their claim before they needed to). Babysitter adds a significant amount of uncertainty to who and why you are visiting people, and covers mob doc.

It's reliant on scum being sufficiently up to speed with roles to know what to fakeclaim, so not sure how it would fit in a balance conversation.

But I am far from 100% on Scum!Titus. Which is annoying. We're 1 too many in our POE for a definite win. Guess I am going to have to actually try and read people rather than relying on mechanical information.

On the no elimination thing, that is only a good move if we know Titus is scum. If we think they might be town, then we could lose overnight by babysitter being on town, getting shot and taking out another townie. No elim only really makes sense with a 2 person POE, in which case we'd just vote anyway.
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5621 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Town looter »

Good news is I think we win if we eliminate scum today.
signature
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5622 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Titus »

I feel like it should just be Ralph but I don't see why he reconsiders with Ydrasse agreeing with him unless they're teamed. Ralph seems really genuine today though unlike other days.

No elim makes sense only if we feel that I am town and capable of wifoming the scumteam one last time. They can take a guaranteed kill in a townier PR (other than Jackson), risk killing me (thereby putting themselves at risk), or risk killing Jackson directly.

If we as a collective feel I am scum, the play here is to lynch me and lose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5623 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by ralph217 »

fine basicly the plan is:
jack check me
glitch motion detect titus loot or ydrasse and try to target kill maker

scum cant leave jack alive for wifom cuse then it narros poe and im clear
and its better to rule out jack deepscum world
if jack still alive it gives us info and we can talk abt if jack is pulling the fast oen
we should alway be no luching today
ralph217
ralph217
Goon
ralph217
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5624 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by ralph217 »

oh and totus target no one

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”