Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:41 am

Post by Menalque »

if (bob, plus, osuka) are all in your pool then you should join plus!wagon and advocate for him shooting in the rest of the pool if he's town
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:41 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4198, shellyc wrote:joyed instead of seeing scum!anybody can you give me a lynch order so we have have some Fun Discussion and I can release my theory on the alignments of plus and ydrasse

here's mine: (least to most)
Shelly
Andres
Menalque
Ydrasse
Math
Bob
Joyed
Osuka
at this point i think bob is more likely than osuka because osuka wouldn't push a venge i think as scum
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:41 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 4188, Menalque wrote:secretly ydrasse loves the daddy jokes she just doesn't want to admit it
ydrasse after subconsciously delineating the alignment of you for hours and hours i have come to the conclusion that your user is really catchy and I like it

but anyways, tbh I still think ydrasse is townlean. Quoting myself, sometimes town are just town, and scum are just scum.
wifom isnt a real thing
and ydra has a super townie vibe throughout despite maybe +scumpoints a bit today since they aren't really trying to Solve
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Menalque »

did u guys hear that Pixar are making a sequel to Wall-E about how he came into existence and the role his creator played?

they're calling it Dad-E
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Menalque »

I thought you were locktown on ydrasse, shelly?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:43 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4198, shellyc wrote:joyed instead of seeing scum!anybody can you give me a lynch order so we have have some Fun Discussion and I can release my theory on the alignments of plus and ydrasse

here's mine: (least to most)
Shelly
Andres
Menalque
Ydrasse
Math
Bob
Joyed
Osuka
mine is probably
andres
mena
joyed
Shelly
ydrasse
osuka
math
bob
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:43 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 4199, PlusJOYED wrote:i did before now im unsure, my solve shit has been messed up since all my reads have been wrong (iv, teacher, kerset, even suade a lil)
while I have no scumgames here shelly, i think you underestimate my scumgame and don't realize how fucking awful i am as town
no you're very decent as town and i just reread newbie 2023
maybe i underestimate it but I want to rejoin the joyed wagon, and yeah if joyed is town they shoot within the poe

pedit: I said I was just subconsciously delineating it for hours and reading newbie 2018 (town!Ydrasse) as well

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by shellyc »

coz i think if we solve ydrasse and think they're town
the poe is just bob osuka plus

and it's basically gg for us

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:44 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4206, shellyc wrote:I said I was just
subconsciously delineating
it for hours and reading newbie 2018 (town!Ydrasse) as well
idk what this means
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:45 am

Post by shellyc »

scum!math posibility exists if plus + osuka both are green

pedit: I was thinking about it
why am i getting pedited so hard lol

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:45 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4206, shellyc wrote:
In post 4199, PlusJOYED wrote:i did before now im unsure, my solve shit has been messed up since all my reads have been wrong (iv, teacher, kerset, even suade a lil)
while I have no scumgames here shelly, i think you underestimate my scumgame and don't realize how fucking awful i am as town
maybe i underestimate it but I want to rejoin the joyed wagon, and yeah if joyed is town they shoot within the poe

pedit: I said I was just subconsciously delineating it for hours and reading newbie 2018 (town!Ydrasse) as well
what happens if im lying about vengeful but im not mafia either?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4209, shellyc wrote:scum!math posibility exists if plus + osuka both are green

pedit: I was thinking about it
why am i getting pedited so hard lol
agree on this
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:46 am

Post by Menalque »

also where is ydrasse not trying to solve today

I just ISO'd her and I think she's tried to solve you + plus at a minimum so far today
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4210, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 4206, shellyc wrote:

what happens if im lying about vengeful but im not mafia either?
wut
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:47 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 4210, PlusJOYED wrote:what happens if im lying about vengeful but im not mafia either?
fakeclaiming as town = 99.9% anti town

pedit: Ydrasse is just kidbitzing on the sidelines and interacting with me but idk where they're even reading me now

can you quote menal

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:49 am

Post by shellyc »

like sure they did scumlean me for going super wild on my kerset reads but the read didnt do anything. it didnt go anywhere

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:51 am

Post by Menalque »

Spoiler:
In post 3919, Ydrasse wrote:also, please tell me the thought process behind a team that is me/kerset/whoever.

do i, the "deepwolf", decide that it is worth it to hammer someone, and then kill the person who has focused solely on myself and my partner? who is then flipped, and then also allowing prs to do what they want? how does that set up a winning gamestate for my team instead of me allowing things to run their course and keeping my vote where it was? the wagon at that point had less than 24 hours and it was unlikely for anything to consolidate again. so what benefits did i receive other than everyone going ??? at me hammering like that?

p-edit: you have missed the point so spectacularly i cannot imagine this being in good faith.
In post 3923, Ydrasse wrote:words have meaning. you keep using terms like that, but you're not thinking about the gamestate as a whole; do you think that in this game that two people, who are widely townread in this theoretical, let their partner go down like that? surely they have enough sway over people who are townreading them to convince them otherwise, yeah?

do you scumread mena? do you think that there is any indication of what he, or andre, or taylor (who are "confirmed" to you) has done so far are efforts to lead the town astray?
In post 3924, Ydrasse wrote:please, tell me what the wincon is for me + kerset + someone else for making that play, and who fits that bill.
In post 3926, Ydrasse wrote:you don't need a wall.

i am asking you, very simply, what the wincon is for me/kerset/someone else making that play. how do we win doing what we have done so far?
In post 3929, Ydrasse wrote:(the point i'm getting at here is that you've got a tinfoil hat on regarding me when the answer is a lot simpler most likely)

(or you're scum)
In post 3939, Ydrasse wrote:you're either overly-confident as town for some reason or scum.

p-edit: but i was off it during the moments matter why? if i'm bussing, isn't the point of me keeping my vote on kerset so people can see i voted out scum?
In post 3941, Ydrasse wrote:like, if you're town at this point i really don't know how to get the point across that my actions are counter-intuitive to the narrative you're trying to write for scum!ydrasse and scum!kerset.

you can say it's wifom this, or wifom that, but sometimes you just have to accept things as they are at face value.
In post 4058, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4056, PlusJOYED wrote:but if i had to choose other scum i think its ydrasse
if me going over why a kerset/ydrasse/x team makes no sense for the actions of this game so far you’re a lost cause or scum.
In post 4059, Ydrasse wrote:like, you can say i’m scummy but why? what posts do you think are scummy, and how do they benefit a scumteam i’m on?
In post 4060, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3379, PlusJOYED wrote:that hammer was townie af
In post 3310, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3303, osuka wrote:
In post 3256, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: iv

mercy killing
ydr conftown
agree
like lol.
In post 4061, Ydrasse wrote:what is your progression on me plus? conftown to scum for... a hammer that you thought was towny?
In post 4093, Ydrasse wrote:i'm pretty sure that it's by virtue of the current poe being (correctly) narrow at this point and you need to push some miselims through. and you chose me because...???
In post 4095, Ydrasse wrote:and if you're town, and you shoot me despite basically EVERYONE ELSE in this game saying that that is suboptimal for town? that's not on me at this point.

all of this is very literally solving

she's engaging with you to try and follow where you're coming from and get a sense of your alignment

she's then doing the same thing with plus, trying to trace back his thoughts through what he's said to see if it makes sense

just bc she hasn't been trying to engage with every single slot in the PL doesn't mean that she hasn't been trying to solve the slots she thinks she can solve/is more interested in, and this is more reason for her to be town when you add it to the behaviour she displayed not making sense coming from scum
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:52 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4216, Menalque wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 3919, Ydrasse wrote:also, please tell me the thought process behind a team that is me/kerset/whoever.

do i, the "deepwolf", decide that it is worth it to hammer someone, and then kill the person who has focused solely on myself and my partner? who is then flipped, and then also allowing prs to do what they want? how does that set up a winning gamestate for my team instead of me allowing things to run their course and keeping my vote where it was? the wagon at that point had less than 24 hours and it was unlikely for anything to consolidate again. so what benefits did i receive other than everyone going ??? at me hammering like that?

p-edit: you have missed the point so spectacularly i cannot imagine this being in good faith.
In post 3923, Ydrasse wrote:words have meaning. you keep using terms like that, but you're not thinking about the gamestate as a whole; do you think that in this game that two people, who are widely townread in this theoretical, let their partner go down like that? surely they have enough sway over people who are townreading them to convince them otherwise, yeah?

do you scumread mena? do you think that there is any indication of what he, or andre, or taylor (who are "confirmed" to you) has done so far are efforts to lead the town astray?
In post 3924, Ydrasse wrote:please, tell me what the wincon is for me + kerset + someone else for making that play, and who fits that bill.
In post 3926, Ydrasse wrote:you don't need a wall.

i am asking you, very simply, what the wincon is for me/kerset/someone else making that play. how do we win doing what we have done so far?
In post 3929, Ydrasse wrote:(the point i'm getting at here is that you've got a tinfoil hat on regarding me when the answer is a lot simpler most likely)

(or you're scum)
In post 3939, Ydrasse wrote:you're either overly-confident as town for some reason or scum.

p-edit: but i was off it during the moments matter why? if i'm bussing, isn't the point of me keeping my vote on kerset so people can see i voted out scum?
In post 3941, Ydrasse wrote:like, if you're town at this point i really don't know how to get the point across that my actions are counter-intuitive to the narrative you're trying to write for scum!ydrasse and scum!kerset.

you can say it's wifom this, or wifom that, but sometimes you just have to accept things as they are at face value.
In post 4058, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4056, PlusJOYED wrote:but if i had to choose other scum i think its ydrasse
if me going over why a kerset/ydrasse/x team makes no sense for the actions of this game so far you’re a lost cause or scum.
In post 4059, Ydrasse wrote:like, you can say i’m scummy but why? what posts do you think are scummy, and how do they benefit a scumteam i’m on?
In post 4060, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3379, PlusJOYED wrote:that hammer was townie af
In post 3310, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 3303, osuka wrote:
In post 3256, Ydrasse wrote:VOTE: iv

mercy killing
ydr conftown
agree
like lol.
In post 4061, Ydrasse wrote:what is your progression on me plus? conftown to scum for... a hammer that you thought was towny?
In post 4093, Ydrasse wrote:i'm pretty sure that it's by virtue of the current poe being (correctly) narrow at this point and you need to push some miselims through. and you chose me because...???
In post 4095, Ydrasse wrote:and if you're town, and you shoot me despite basically EVERYONE ELSE in this game saying that that is suboptimal for town? that's not on me at this point.

all of this is very literally solving

she's engaging with you to try and follow where you're coming from and get a sense of your alignment

she's then doing the same thing with plus, trying to trace back his thoughts through what he's said to see if it makes sense

just bc she hasn't been trying to engage with every single slot in the PL doesn't mean that she hasn't been trying to solve the slots she thinks she can solve/is more interested in, and this is more reason for her to be town when you add it to the behaviour she displayed not making sense coming from scum
hmm yeah i may have been wrong on ydrasse
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:53 am

Post by shellyc »

the whole interaction with me was nothing more than "hey tell me how tf I am scum in this gamestate" sso you think thats solving?
interaction with joyed is "your progression is bad and don't shoot me" how is that solving it's shading + self defending

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by shellyc »

joyed you have a mind

don't blindly sheep menalque

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Menalque »

plus are you retracting your venge claim or not
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:54 am

Post by shellyc »

ok menalque if you think interaction with someone = solving then thats horrifically wrong.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:56 am

Post by Menalque »

In post 4218, shellyc wrote:the whole interaction with me was nothing more than "hey tell me how tf I am scum in this gamestate" sso you think thats solving?
interaction with joyed is "your progression is bad and don't shoot me" how is that solving it's shading + self defending
no, it's clearly more than that? 3926, 3929, 3939 are all very obviously examples of trying to see if you have plausible reasons to thinks she's scum or if you're shitpushing her

with plus she's been doing like the EXACT same thing that you've been doing, trying to get him to commit on his stances on reads and probing at contradictions in his thought (like in 4061, 4095)
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Menalque »

okay I'm starting to have mildly bad feels about shelly now

that's p clearly not what I'm saying so are you reading my posts or not
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 2:59 am

Post by shellyc »

even if I have plausible reasons for scum!ydra then it doesnt mean im auto town? since ive seen scum compellingly scumcase people more than once

pedit: you're saying that ydrasse is engaging / probing me to give my thoughts on them and therefore they are solving
which I point out isnt true

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”