Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4276 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 5:57 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 4270, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4201, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 4198, shellyc wrote:joyed instead of seeing scum!anybody can you give me a lynch order so we have have some Fun Discussion and I can release my theory on the alignments of plus and ydrasse

here's mine: (least to most)
Shelly
Andres
Menalque
Ydrasse
Math
Bob
Joyed
Osuka
at this point i think bob is more likely than osuka because osuka wouldn't push a venge i think as scum
So why do you think scum wouldnt push a vengful. You take out 2 mislynches for one. With the worse case being you simply swap a scum lynch for nigth kill and move the game to evens. Which benifits scum
i've been pretty explosive. If scum pushed me they'd know they might get hit with the shot so they have to be careful to avoid it
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4277 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:00 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4037, Andresvmb wrote:There’s just bound to be Scum here. I don’t see how there isn’t. Way too much resistance to Kerset in these slots historically. Some bad pushes from both, and from Bob almost a deliberate attempt at staying away from the action. Like the push onto IV without a vote following the “slip”. And the shading of Teacher with some bad info that Teacher called out. I’m not seeing either slot as Town.

The only way for me to be scum is with you :-P

So if you know your town then you know im town.

If i was scum here it would mean i want to be scum read. As ive got someone that noobody thinks could be my partner. Good thing im town.

Because scum me get players exasperated at how they just cant get me lynched. Last game i even surived being guiltied to win 3p lylo
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4278 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:03 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

bob i really don't care about your self meta
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4279 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4276, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 4270, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4201, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 4198, shellyc wrote:joyed instead of seeing scum!anybody can you give me a lynch order so we have have some Fun Discussion and I can release my theory on the alignments of plus and ydrasse

here's mine: (least to most)
Shelly
Andres
Menalque
Ydrasse
Math
Bob
Joyed
Osuka
at this point i think bob is more likely than osuka because osuka wouldn't push a venge i think as scum
So why do you think scum wouldnt push a vengful. You take out 2 mislynches for one. With the worse case being you simply swap a scum lynch for nigth kill and move the game to evens. Which benifits scum
i've been pretty explosive. If scum pushed me they'd know they might get hit with the shot so they have to be careful to avoid it
na i would be pushing you as scum. As i would know how to get you to shoot town. I your not scum i would have feed your yds read by pushing against it. While waving your own read on yds infront of your face.

The players who never push against a veng is those who just think their reads are awful.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4280 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:04 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4278, PlusJOYED wrote:bob i really don't care about your self meta

oh thats not self meta.

Thats a big :-P

For after i flip. For anyone foolish enough to think i flip scum here
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4281 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Ydrasse »

bob, what do you think of plus not being vengeful?
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4282 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4277, bob3141 wrote:
In post 4037, Andresvmb wrote:There’s just bound to be Scum here. I don’t see how there isn’t. Way too much resistance to Kerset in these slots historically. Some bad pushes from both, and from Bob almost a deliberate attempt at staying away from the action. Like the push onto IV without a vote following the “slip”. And the shading of Teacher with some bad info that Teacher called out. I’m not seeing either slot as Town.

If i was scum here it would mean i want to be scum read. As ive got someone that noobody thinks could be my partner. Good thing im town.

Because scum me get players exasperated at how they just cant get me lynched. Last game i even surived being guiltied to win 3p lylo
You’re implying that we would be Scum together because we both pushed the same thing regarding IV. Except, I reversed that position to the point that I called the execution bad, which I don’t recall you doing. I don’t know why you’re even writing this to be honest.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4283 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4281, Ydrasse wrote:bob, what do you think of plus not being vengeful?

fake claims always need to be lynched. If he is town he has messed up. Best case scenario a town plus would be taken into lylo and killed over it. Worse case is that the fake claim was scum motivated. All bad for town.

And i dont realy see plus being own to fake claim as town. Certianly not a veng fake claim.

worse example i saw is that a town fake claim got a town pr flash lynched. We ended up losing even though i managed to pull the game back a bit day 3. BY getting scum lynched when they tried pushing me after i hard pushed two of their team.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4284 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Andresvmb »

- I don’t think what we know about Teacher now backs up what you’re saying. Teacher *was* Informed. They were just also a Loyal Cop. And why would they Claim Cop? Why would you expect them to have done that? They were clearly leaving information out on purpose not to draw the NK. Which worked well btw. I don’t think your positioning makes sense regarding that slot. Like instead of admitting to reading Teacher wrong (which you did), you blame it on them for not revealing information that would have been helpful to Scum? And you seemed overly hung up on the fact that they mistook Roleblocker for Rolestopper.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4285 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Andresvmb »

What’s the Scum motivation for reversing a fake claim that doesn’t draw out any PRs for Town, ever?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4286 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Honestly I’m the first to say that plus has played a Scummy game. To be honest I am amazed at the amount of things plus has been able to pack in this game that make no sense. But I’m struggling a bit with trying to figure out why they would reverse the Claim here. Same day.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4287 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:38 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4282, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4277, bob3141 wrote:

You’re implying that we would be Scum together because we both pushed the same thing regarding IV. Except, I reversed that position to the point that I called the execution bad, which I don’t recall you doing. I don’t know why you’re even writing this to be honest.
na thats not my style. Its the fact that as scum i play the fall guy. The bait that is just to hard to bite. So my buddies normaly are always the ones pushing me.

Just having a little fun lol chatting about prior games. Normally when players push scum reads against me that are so not me
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4288 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4048, bob3141 wrote:innocentvillager [5]: Kerset, osuka, Andresvmb, Tayl0r Swift, PlusJOYED

s, osuka, andre, t , t

Highly unlikely that both osuka and andre are town. And i rather think andre is townie. He has sew sawed between me and osuka in townie way. rather than flip flopping
I love games with this many slips.

HOW DO YOU KNOW PLUS IS TOWN BOB.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4289 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4284, Andresvmb wrote: - I don’t think what we know about Teacher now backs up what you’re saying. Teacher *was* Informed. They were just also a Loyal Cop. And why would they Claim Cop? Why would you expect them to have done that? They were clearly leaving information out on purpose not to draw the NK. Which worked well btw. I don’t think your positioning makes sense regarding that slot. Like instead of admitting to reading Teacher wrong (which you did), you blame it on them for not revealing information that would have been helpful to Scum? And you seemed overly hung up on the fact that they mistook Roleblocker for Rolestopper.

they should never have revealed that info. As it served no purpose as no advantage was given. It would just draw flax from players who are doing setup spec. Teacher should never have been trying to draw the night kill. He is a cop of the strongest town roles. Most he should of done is flipped me pushing that he did a scum slip with out roleclaim. As before that roleclaim he was in my town block.

If im town claiming is simply going to add flame to fire. If im scum then he is painting a target on his back. As after kerset claim i would know there was no doc. Something i told you last game. As to why a player might fake claim doc.

No roleclaim. No thorn.

I admit im bit overly critical of people that dont know all the normal roles. Newbie wouldnt know nor maybe player thats only played 5 ish games. But i expect those that have played as much as me to know. So i naturaly end up think it dumb telling.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4290 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Andresvmb »

But the flip did not reveal what information Teacher actually knew. It just stated that Teacher was Informed. Like I don’t understand this criticism. How is not revealing that information helpful to Town?
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4291 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:00 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And it does provide an advantage, when combined with my slot. I just don’t agree at all.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4292 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Andresvmb »

My mistake was in checking NDMath. I should have checked a Role I SR. That would have been as good as a red check. I probably would have done Kerset anyway and not much would have changed to be totally honest.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4293 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Andresvmb »

And why are you pairing me with Osuka in that wagon analysis? Honestly Bob, I think you’re Scummy Scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4294 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4290, Andresvmb wrote:But the flip did not reveal what information Teacher actually knew. It just stated that Teacher was Informed. Like I don’t understand this criticism. How is not revealing that information helpful to Town?

because its cack handed. You just crumb it.

If you think a player has spotted your crumb you dont shout it out as your in bad position. If there town a questional roleclaim will cause town on town. If there scum your waving a big red flag. Plain dumb

Any one who can setup spec roles is going to know to nonsense role. Your just going get it drawn out
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4295 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4288, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4048, bob3141 wrote:innocentvillager [5]: Kerset, osuka, Andresvmb, Tayl0r Swift, PlusJOYED

s, osuka, andre, t , t

Highly unlikely that both osuka and andre are town. And i rather think andre is townie. He has sew sawed between me and osuka in townie way. rather than flip flopping

Hate to say it but thats is just dumb.

You see analysis and you think its slip. lol
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4296 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:06 am

Post by Andresvmb »

Except that you attacked them when they did crumb it. It’s almost as if you are totally forgetting how D1 happened.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4297 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 4295, bob3141 wrote:

s, osuka, andre, t , t

You do realize that I was clearly kidding right? I even put it in caps for added effect. Though this might be something to look back to if you do flip Scum.
Andresvmb
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Andresvmb
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Andresvmb »

In post 2118, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1956, teacher wrote:
In post 1944, shellyc wrote:i am *alright* with a kerset lim but at the same time I'm afraid they are actually doctor
Gated doc in a game that lasts at most 5 nights = pretty weak Pr.

We have two anti-town town roles claimed, implying that town must have some decently strong PRs including some kind of investigative (Miller)

If town has two strong PRa plus gated doc (the kind of power that would justify two antitown roles), then scum likely has at least gated rolestopper.

Given suspicions of Kerset, scum do not shoot but instead block (at least when town reads become sufficiently common that they are worried about overlap).

This is why I think town has to resolve the Kerset slot. I don’t think scum does it for us. And I don’t think waiting for later makes it easier to eliminate a claimed PR.

If ever scum roleblocker type role flips. Teachs scum equity goes up.

Why go straight to roleblocker. Why discount scum hvaing tracker/ rolecop type roles
Like right here.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4299 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 7:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 4297, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 4295, bob3141 wrote:

s, osuka, andre, t , t

You do realize that I was clearly kidding right? I even put it in caps for added effect. Though this might be something to look back to if you do flip Scum.

jokes need :-P

otherwise it gets lost in translation. Otherwise it just comes across as you being insulty. Ive only ever made one scum slip in all my games and that was big one. :-P Even if it was planned if not the scale

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”