Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Post by shellyc »

I don't want to break site rules.

can you actually explain your read progessions for once?
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by shellyc »

I SR grendel + jackson. is that not a strong opinion

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

Sure since ur nicely asking, I'll answer to 5 questions max
go for it
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by shellyc »

1) Why do you TR jackson?
2) What's your read on jester with an explanation?
3) If you had a complusory dayvig shot (makes someone die immediately) who would you use it on right now?

Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Odd Day Jester »

Gonna look through Saudade's ISO to find everything that is potentially scum behavior
In post 226, Saudade wrote:What a lively bunch
In post 227, Saudade wrote:So far you're all doing great
It's interesting that Saudade enters this game with the mentality of being the reasonable person overlooking everything. Don't know what to make of it here.
In post 242, Saudade wrote:
In post 237, shellyc wrote:
In post 230, Saudade wrote:VOTE: minimegaexcept this one, such a weak entrance
saude top tier read time

tbh i don't think the entrance was very weak? explain
Well she felt the need to explain her rvs vote.. like an excuse
And the first post beforehand was a quote to something not game related either
Weak reasons to vote Mini. Especially the first point, given was an answer to Gendel's RVS questions, and WAS game related.
In post 245, Saudade wrote:Its not a super strong read since the user didnt post afterwards but it feels like she tried to get some posts in just to be done with it rather than contribute
This is also strange because Mini does post more after the two posts Saudade is talking about. From to
In post 254, Saudade wrote:
In post 251, shellyc wrote:
In post 245, Saudade wrote:Its not a super strong read since the user didnt post afterwards but it feels like she tried to get some posts in just to be done with it rather than contribute
mega did post afterwards
Oh i missee it, what page
Oh, okay, he apparently missed that. Missing all of those other Mini posts however shows he didn't read the thread very closely at all, and did not bother to ISO Mini, it indicates a lack of interest in solving.
In post 310, Saudade wrote:I'm fine with this for a bit, I don't quite understand what are you all fighting so energetically about though
This post comes in while shelly is warring against Jacko/I. I really don't like this one, it's like trying to play the calm mediator, it just rubs me the wrong way but I can't exactly articulate why.
In post 358, Saudade wrote:
In post 356, shellyc wrote:saude you think we are TvT then?
it's way too early for me to tell what alignment either of you are
Eh, not even any preliminary thoughts on the top two posters at the time?
In post 468, Saudade wrote:see shelly was just a hungry girl that explains her overall angry attitude and inconsistent mood swings on everyone
In post 486, Saudade wrote:it seems like she knows shes town therefore anyone scumreading her must be scum because shes such an obvious town player from her point of view
Then, these posts + come out in defense of shelly. This is contradictory to his opinion in where he says he's fine with a shelly wagon. I don't if this is protecting a scum buddy or a white knight, but it rubs me wrong way, because I don't like any of the reasons for the defense.
In post 551, Saudade wrote:Hmmmmmmm i dont like grendel
In post 553, Saudade wrote:I may be wrong but did he just shade every single active slot in one way or another
Why the "I may be wrong"? So non-committal.
In post 777, Saudade wrote:it's been a while since two people have voted me in a game, what a wonderful feeling
Trying to show he doesn't care. Maybe he town!him actually doesn't? but it's plausible this is scum!him faking it

Overall I'd say this is a scumread after doing that.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Odd Day Jester »

I want to give him a chance to come back and improve though, he's mentioned he has some irl stuff going on which could be affecting his play. Sending you some waves of power, Saudade <3
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 978, shellyc wrote:1) Why do you TR jackson?
2) What's your read on jester with an explanation?
3) If you had a complusory dayvig shot (makes someone die immediately) who would you use it on right now?
1. I don't have a read on Jackson but I think he's a bomb person and so he gets the benefit of doubt and goes into the townbook. Now that there's a replacement coming in, I'll be more fair ... hopefully. Ur gonna ask me what I thought about the whole shellyvjackson thing. I don't really have a strong opinion on it ngl. I'm fairly certain it wasn't SvS and is likely TvT. However if it was SvT, if I were to only look at that interaction, I would prolly say we have a scum!shelly. Your whole "reaction test" thing sounded like absolute bs but I really dont understand a lot of things u do so u get the benefit of the doubt and I'll just leave it at I think its TvT.

2. Jester has been the one trying the hardest to push the game forward so far. I agree others contributed and I also agree that jester fluffs a lot. But he is the one that has made the most effort and for that, he gets +100 town points. (although I dont appreciate him taking my money)

3. Let me think a bit more on this question. I'll get back to you on it before I go to bed tonight.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 980, Odd Day Jester wrote:I want to give him a chance to come back and improve though, he's mentioned he has some irl stuff going on which could be affecting his play. Sending you some waves of power, Saudade <3
send him some waves of hugs and junk food ^^
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by shellyc »

1 is so fence sitty it might be TSTBS lol
2 is a decent read
3 I MEAN NOW. IF YOU DONT USE IT YOU DIE AND I KILL YOU

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by shellyc »

noraa do you have any offsite towngames

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 966, Noraa wrote:
In post 957, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 950, Noraa wrote:fluffing is better than running around and starting a shit ton of little hurricanes
anyways jester what is ur read on the game rn?
I am struggling to find scum ngl and want to hear some opinions to *hopefully* guide me in the right direction
Okay, I'll give you my quick rundown based on the top off my head:

1. Noraa - Gut says town.

2. Mundivore - I like his clown gimmick, which ironically makes him pretty clowny himself. Hasn't done a whole lot content-wise, but wanting to policy elim shelly while admitting his gut says she's town is slight +town for him, given his following reasons in are okay.

3. bugspray - Probably town. Entered strongly, but want to see more.

4. JacksonVirgo - Liked him while he was here. Interactions with shelly especially.

5. duppin - Townish for admittance of voting me despite not scumreading, and then progression of moving vote elsewhere after looking through my ISO.

6. MiniMegabyte - Townish from META (everyone's favourite)

7. Tayl0r Swift replaces Grendel - Towny, I liked his thoughts for the most part.

8. Odd Day Jester - Obvscum. Kill it with fire.

9. shellyc - Gut screams scum. Meta implies scum.

10. Saudade - Lacks fire. Could be due to real life. Unsure.

11. Redados - Towny for that emotional reaction to the Noraa.

12. UNOwen - Inconclusive.

13. NorwegianboyEE - Inconclusive, but fun.
gut is a terrible way to get reads from my experience(lol a hot 2 games) But yeah my gut's wrong 1000000% of the time that I'm town. This is scientifically proven yes by Noraa the genius scientist. Mundivore seems to talk more as town but I haven't meta dived him so I'm not 100% sure that is correct. Bugspray was the one yelling at me for voting the mod >:( Noraa's gut sure doesn't like him for questioning that. I saw someone else do it in some random finished game and I was like OH EM GEE that looks funsies ... and so yeah him SRing me for it made me a wee bit upsetti spaghetti. Jacksons my favorite. Period. Duppin SRed for the same thing as Bugspray I'm pretty sure and so I was upsetti spaghetti again. Mini is loved by everyone I agree. She def strikes me as a lil scummy bc of all the sheeping shit but I do understand its hard to put reads together as newbtown since I also struggle with that. Grendel/Taylor idk. Slot hasn't talked much and I'm still upsetti with Taylor for asking scum Noraa to self hammer in newbie whatever the number was :cry: U r hard to read but ur posts seem more likely to come from town than scum. Ur play style def throws me off a bit. Shelly is shelly and always is aggressive. Nothing crazy from her yet. I didn't like her accusations against me however nothing she has done is AI so far imo. Saudade is a null rn since he's done a few things that I've found slightly scummy however its not anything crazy. Redados has very biased judgement. It's not cool and I think its fairly likely that he actually is scum this round because of his LAMIST entrance and that fake AtE. UNO has said like two things. NEE hasn't said anything AI either imo.
this is actually not possible to read. the enter key is your friend, friend.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

that said i did my best and think you get +townpoints for that
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

why do you think that fence-sitty word salad is town aligned when they're clearly trying to fill up space with words

white knighting blatantly here

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by shellyc »

noraa's used the word “idk” a horrific amount of times, anyone else getting scumpings

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:25 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

Spoiler:
In post 979, Odd Day Jester wrote:Gonna look through Saudade's ISO to find everything that is potentially scum behavior
It's interesting that Saudade enters this game with the mentality of being the reasonable person overlooking everything. Don't know what to make of it here.
saude top tier read time

Weak reasons to vote Mini. Especially the first point, given was an answer to Gendel's RVS questions, and WAS game related.
This is also strange because Mini does post more after the two posts Saudade is talking about. From to
mega did post afterwards
Oh, okay, he apparently missed that. Missing all of those other Mini posts however shows he didn't read the thread very closely at all, and did not bother to ISO Mini, it indicates a lack of interest in solving.
In post 310, Saudade wrote:I'm fine with this for a bit, I don't quite understand what are you all fighting so energetically about though
This post comes in while shelly is warring against Jacko/I. I really don't like this one, it's like trying to play the calm mediator, it just rubs me the wrong way but I can't exactly articulate why.
In post 468, Saudade wrote:see shelly was just a hungry girl that explains her overall angry attitude and inconsistent mood swings on everyone
In post 486, Saudade wrote:it seems like she knows shes town therefore anyone scumreading her must be scum because shes such an obvious town player from her point of view
Then, these posts + come out in defense of shelly. This is contradictory to his opinion in where he says he's fine with a shelly wagon. I don't if this is protecting a scum buddy or a white knight, but it rubs me wrong way, because I don't like any of the reasons for the defense.
In post 553, Saudade wrote:I may be wrong but did he just shade every single active slot in one way or another
In post 777, Saudade wrote:it's been a while since two people have voted me in a game, what a wonderful feeling
Trying to show he doesn't care. Maybe he town!him actually doesn't? but it's plausible this is scum!him faking it

what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.

redados and jester are topscum for me at this point.

VOTE: jester
but id also be happy to vote redados
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 987, shellyc wrote:why do you think that fence-sitty word salad is town aligned when they're clearly trying to fill up space with words

white knighting blatantly here
white knighting for whom? i didnt get that from the bits i read. the only part i really took away was the bit directed at me which was either a pocket attempt or noraa town. more likely noraa town, but could go either way i suppose
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 988, shellyc wrote:noraa's used the word “idk” a horrific amount of times, anyone else getting scumpings
idk
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 983, shellyc wrote:1 is so fence sitty it might be TSTBS lol
2 is a decent read
3 I MEAN NOW. IF YOU DONT USE IT YOU DIE AND I KILL YOU
1. is not fence sitty. Its saying that if one of u and Jackson is scum, u r the scum. It's straightforward and states a pretty clear read on the Jacksonvshelly thing.
2. glad queen shelly finally approves of something
3. ok then I'd kill u cuz ur getting on my nerves and even if ur town, all ur doing rn is stir up a bunch of shit outta nothing
In post 984, shellyc wrote:noraa do you have any offsite towngames

I haven't ever played any games of mafia before this website. I only have one account on this website. Do you think I have finished town games?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 990, Tayl0r Swift wrote:white knighting for whom? i didnt get that from the bits i read. the only part i really took away was the bit directed at me which was either a pocket attempt or noraa town. more likely noraa town, but could go either way i suppose
both of you are randomly and blatantly townreading each other for ???? reason

pedit: rip me then

Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 989, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 979, Odd Day Jester wrote:Gonna look through Saudade's ISO to find everything that is potentially scum behavior
saude top tier read time

mega did post afterwards

what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.

redados and jester are topscum for me at this point.

VOTE: jester
but id also be happy to vote redados
It felt weird that I didn't have any active scumreads other than shelly, so I decided to ISO the slot I was most unsure about outside of her (Saudade). I didn't like what I saw.

What's scummy about it? Talk about the reasons in the post.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 988, shellyc wrote:noraa's used the word “idk” a horrific amount of times, anyone else getting scumpings
the word scumpings shows up in more than half ur posts and scumping by itself means nothing
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 989, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.
can you elaborate a bit on this? since i vibe with the majority of the saude case. I think casing is fine and they're trying to sort saude judging by their response.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:31 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 995, Noraa wrote:the word scumpings shows up in more than half ur posts and scumping by itself means nothing
it's better to be paranoid than lack of scumreads

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 997, shellyc wrote:
In post 995, Noraa wrote:the word scumpings shows up in more than half ur posts and scumping by itself means nothing
it's better to be paranoid than lack of scumreads
no no it's not.
I'll get scum reads once I gather enough info and shit. u get scum pings over essentially nothing.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 998, Noraa wrote:no no it's not.
I'll get scum reads once I gather enough info and shit. u get scum pings over essentially nothing.
it's good to have scumreads even if they are wrong you get information from a callout / read

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”