Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Noraa »

I dont see why you should be disappointed. I played one game as scum with u which basically means I didn't get any meta on u. literally nada. also *sigh* that does sound like AtE -______-
anyways I won't hold it against u cuz u specifically said [no AtE here] but if I wrongly push town!Taylor, apologies in advance bc I'm fairly certain I will be pushing ur wagon due to the pretty strong scum vibes I get from u. however this game, I am paying attention so if I realize its just ur playstyle that's scummy, u will get the benefit of the doubt next round I play with u.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 5:15 pm

Post by Noraa »

*-____________-

PAGE TOPPPP
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1116, shellyc wrote:@norway I want a read on redados asap.
also a general readslist wouldnt hurt
I can post reads later, as for Redados i haven’t really paid much attention to them. But i do not TR them and could easily compromise there.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1149, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you do you. i wont be offended if you decide to scumread me. but ill be a little disappointed.

[no AtE here]
this sounds super self aware?

who's with me on taylor/grendel: I ideally want that slot today and I think we can get some pressurevotes at least there
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1146, Tayl0r Swift wrote:not really. well maybe? i dont understand any reasoning as to why im supposed to be scum, so im just ignoring it. but then also, no one else does either and im town so im not really stressing. i did say that you should be able to see that im town here based on 2028
I've cased grendel more than once, your iso isn't exactly spicy either and the interaction with noraa is kinda like flailing scum

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by shellyc »

I dont wanna waste all my energy to do PBPA again on the taylor slot because i feel like ive wasted too much focusing there.

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1153, shellyc wrote:
In post 1149, Tayl0r Swift wrote:you do you. i wont be offended if you decide to scumread me. but ill be a little disappointed.

[no AtE here]
this sounds super self aware?

who's with me on taylor/grendel: I ideally want that slot today and I think we can get some pressurevotes at least there
why does self aware = scum?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by shellyc »

Uhhh self awareness = scum because of the simple reason that scum's job is to avoid being limmed and being self aware furthers that

town's job is to scumhunt. scum's job is to look like town. do i need to explain further than that?

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:09 am

Post by bugspray »

what does AtE mean?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:10 am

Post by shellyc »

appeal to emotion

Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:31 am

Post by Mundivore »

VOTE: shellyc

I have an operating theory that opportunistic wagoning is one of shelly's scumtells. The source of this theory is that when other people do it, she calls them scummy.

The fact that she applied her vote to the Redados wagon to make it 'actually useful' without much additional reasoning and didn't do the same on the saudade wagon smells off to me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1160, Mundivore wrote:VOTE: shellyc

I have an operating theory that opportunistic wagoning is one of shelly's scumtells. The source of this theory is that when other people do it, she calls them scummy.

The fact that she applied her vote to the Redados wagon to make it 'actually useful' without much additional reasoning and didn't do the same on the saudade wagon smells off to me.
did she call it scummy when she was town or scum? If scum, this logic doesn't apply cuz scum make up all their reasoning since they know who the scums are
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1157, shellyc wrote:Uhhh self awareness = scum because of the simple reason that scum's job is to avoid being limmed and being self aware furthers that

town's job is to scumhunt. scum's job is to look like town. do i need to explain further than that?
town has the job of avoiding being mislimmed. being self-aware furthers that. you can be self-aware and scumhunt. this is an awful argument.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1162, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1157, shellyc wrote:Uhhh self awareness = scum because of the simple reason that scum's job is to avoid being limmed and being self aware furthers that

town has the job of avoiding being mislimmed. being self-aware furthers that. you can be self-aware and scumhunt. this is an awful argument.
well see I think this argument is bad for a different reason. Both alignments are self aware to some extent so at this point, its not really AI, its more how much they do it. But I think generally scums will prolly be more self aware. However it's different for every person so its not great reasoning to use to back up a SR
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Redados »

I'm caught up. I stand by wanting to do stream of consciousness posting for this game, so my notes are below.

Spoiler:
Post #34 - this is a fluff post by Noraa. Says nothing and takes up space, she’s just talking to talk.

Still goofing around on page three/four:
JacksonVirgo, ShellyC, MiniMegabyte, bugspray, Odd Day Jester

Post #104 - saying your RVS votes don’t last makes them have less effect.

Page 5, post #104 - bugspray declares us OUT of RVS. I will be taking notes on who keeps doing stupid things after this. It’s 8:23 PM CST.
-post 116 - redados - is stupid, god damnit me

Post 143 - Noraa’s post is unhelpful and anti-town.

Post 147 - “I think you’re scum end of convo” - I HATE this

Impression at #154 - my posts suck and I totally understand why I’m at E-2.

Post 167 - Noraa - unhelpful. You’re going to jump down someone’s throat for calling someone limbait? Unhelpful.

Post 185 - Odd Day Jester - I’m town-reading Odd Day Jester

Post 187 - ShellyC - “I don't think anyone's entrance is particularly bad except noraa's” - you missed mine, buddy

Post 195 - Odd Day Jester - that was funny lol

Post 231 - ShellyC voting Duppin - hard disagree, Duppin was right, also it was page two totally logical

Post 275 - Morning Tweet - excellent bat fact B)

P12 - I am scumreading ShellyC

Post 296 - ShellyC - OddDayJester voting for her concerns her - get over yourself Shelly!

Post 351 - Odd Day Jester - Meta is Garbage is Garbage - EXCELLENT post by Odd Day Jester

I like my posts on pages sixteen and seventeen. That was an honest peek into my game. I think my initial opening was unhelpful, I left for a couple of hours and came back and gave my thoughts. I’m happy with them.

JacksonVirgo not liking readslists in post #416 is pro-town imo.

Saudade leading the copypasta charge on page 19 is anti-town, it clogged up the thread and made Noraa feel bad. On the other hand, it was funny. I can let some anti-town stuff slide if it’s funny.

Why does Grendel always misspell usernames lol

Post 543 - Jackson vs Shelly could most definitely be scum theater. I would NOT put it past Shelly to do scum theater

Post 595- asked me to elaborate on scumread on Saudade. It was just an initial read buddy, although I think I explain this later

Shelly plays in an anti-town way as both town and scum, I want to lim her.

Post 622 - you say that you’ll sort me later because you have experience with me - is this really helpful? I have only town games, and I played them all pretty differently so I’m very excited to see how you sort me.

Post 620 - ShellyC - this quotewall on me is trash mostly because I was doing a stream-of-consciousness thing. If you look at stuff individually it might look odd because they are my organic thoughts, but as a whole you’re getting raw unfiltered me.

Page 26 Duppin vs Saudade interaction - this wasn’t a nasty interaction or anything but I don’t see these two as scum together. I don’t see this conversation happening as scum vs scum.

Post 644 - UNOwen asks me if I’ve been scum before. I have not been scum before. Currently I am scumreading UNOwen, he seems to be doing very little except asking the odd poking question. Sketch. Scummy.

Post 646 - thanks Shelly

Post 660 - UNOwen, that’s totally fair, but I feel like I scumread Shelly every game. Now with hindsight I will go ahead and call her a scumread. I am scumreading Shelly.

Post 672 - ShellyC says “my play is incredibly protown” LMAO

Post 674 - I agree with ShellyC’s thoughts on UNOwen here.

Pages 28 & 29 - I don’t see Jackson and Shelly as scum together. I think Jackson’s reaction was genuine. Do I think the spammy banter on both their part was pro-town? Not necessarily.

Post 722 makes me want to keep Odd Day Jester around. Let’s not lim him. He’s funny.
I’m on page 30 and I can’t get a read on NorwegianboyEE.

Post 741 - just caught up to where I last was caught up. Looking forward to re-reading this.

Post 747 - alrighty duppin I am doing that now haha

Post 750 - “I’ve caught up, read everything once, plan to keep it that way” :( sad naive redados.

Post 757 - I was crabby and tired and should have just shut up. I was really annoyed by Duppin’s (pro-town push). I was being crabby.

Post 760 - LMAO at Odd Day Jester calling me Charizard

Post 763 - Fair point, Norwee
Post 764 - way to sheep norwee, noraa!!!

Gah I was really annoyed by post 766

Page 32 - I am frustrated that Noraa is refusing to listen to what I said/am saying. That is anti-town/immature of her.

Post 799 - “we have a scum!Redados” - not helpful. In general I would describe Noraa’s posts up to this point as “not helpful”. X10. Is she even hunting at this point?

Post 807 is funny, props, Norwee

Post 809 - UNOwen asks if I think Noraa is scum. Yes, I think that Noraa is scum. Pedit: looks like I answered this in 812

Post 813 - Noraa flails. Pedit: Noraa keeps flailing in posts 814 and 815. Noraa, why are you so offended at the thought of being scumread?

Page 33 - ShellyC is actually playing in a pro-town way on this page. Also btw UNOwen still doing the lurky pokey thing, that’s scummy imo.

I agree with what I said in post 828. And post 831.

Noraa calling my post a “shit reason” in post 832 rubs me the wrong way and I’m feeling bery proud of myself for being so respectful in post 833. Good job, redados from four days ago. You did good.

Re ShellyC’s post 839 - well we’re not both scum, I can tell you that

Re Taylor Swift post 855 - you don’t have vasy experience playing with Sausage, do you? You have an end-of-august start date

Re: Taylor Swift post 861 - nah, after I calmed down I still scumread Noraa, so I didn’t unvote.

Post 864 by Jester is both funny yet incredibly insightful. I think Shelly is just straight up scum.

Re: post 865 by Shelly; *I* certainly feel like it’s TvS.

Re: post 869 by Odd Day Jester asking if I scumread anyone - at this moment I scumread UNOwen, ShellyC, and Noraa.

Re: Post 873 by duppin, the answer is because I was crabby. Sorry :(

I’m on page 36 and I have the slightest scumread on Norwee. Is he hunting at all?? Also Sausage has posted like nothing at this point. Geez.

I agree with post 885 by Mundivore.

Post 887 - UNOwen asks me a question and I don’t feel like answering it. Seems like a lot of work. I’m scumreading Noraa. End of story. Also I’m still scumreading UNOwen at this point.

I feel like Mundivore is town. I like their clownposting. But also wait it’s clown posting and it’s anti town. I am still town leaning on them though.

Re: post 902 by Taylor Swift; it’s not nonsense shitposting, it’s actually surprisingly insightful and helpful.

Re: post 908 by Noraa - you are aggressive, Noraa.

Re: post 909 - another great bat fact!

Re: post 918 - Noraa, stop referring to ongoing games.

Re: post 919 - this was my first thought as well, Jester.

Page 38 - where tf is Saudade

My current plan is to stream of consciousness and trudge things along, vote out scum, scum won’t see me as a threat, and then I’ll go super try-hard once we get to LIMLO and then scum will regret leaving me alive. Stupid scum.

Re: ShellyC’s post 931 explaining Grendel as scum - you’re forgetting that was still practically RVS so it’s NAI. stupid long RVS.

Re: Noraa’s post 938: you’ll never be a clown like them!!!

Page 38 - I’m scumreading ShellyC.

Re: Noraa’s post 946 where she says fluffing is better than lurking - is it??? Fluffing spams up the thread and makes it harder to me to catch up. Pedit: 948 ShellyC said my thoughts EXACTLY. Got damn.

Re: Jester’s post 949: hahahahhaha

Re: Post 955 - LET HER CATCH UP SHE SAYS SHE’S ONLY READ EIGHT PAGES

Re: Noraa’s post 966 - wtf is this wall of text

Re: ShellyC’s post 975 - stop talking about breaking site rules

Post 979 by Jester is a good post.

Re: Noraa’s post 981 - I don’t think your townread on Jackson is substantive.

Re: TaylorSwift’s post 985: +1

Re: TSwift’s post 989 - HE’S HUNTING why would that give you scumpings???

Re: Mundivore’s post 1018 - I’m flipping. All of a sudden I’m sus on Mundivore. Are they even hunting??? (this is a theme in my thoughts, I’m noticing)

Re: duppin’s post 1020: +1

Re: duppin’s post 1022: +1

After reading UNOwen’s post 1025, I’m still scumreading him.

After reading Mundivore’s post 1032, I am scumreading them.

Current scumreads: UNOwen, Mundivore, ShellyC, Noraa.

Great informational post by Mundivore in post 1043. I don’t think it’s AI. If it’s town, it’s helpful. If it’s scum, its purpose is to make Mundivore look like they’re being helpful when they didn’t realy take a stand on anything. Digging into my SR here.

Re: Noraa’s post 1047: why are you town reading UNOwen????? That’s super duper sus!!!!!!

Re: duppin’s post 1049 - because he knows I would flip scum and it would make him look bad.

Re: Taylor Swift’s post 1059: why are YOU townreading UNOwen???

Re: UNOwen’s post 1066: this is an awful reason bud

Re: Noraa’s post 1067: use the enter key

Re: post 1077 - Taylor Swift - this is an ANTI town post. Don’t say this shit. Don’t tell the mafia this shit. Gdi.

Re: post 1093 - noraa - don’t flip me bud. Stop it.

TLDR - scumreads: UNOwen, Mundivore, ShellyC, Noraa.

VOTE: UNOwen

I would like to hear thoughts from the entire playerlist on their thoughts regarding UNOwen, specifically from Noraa and Taylor Swift.
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Redados »

If I had to pick the scum team right now, it would be UNOwen, Mundivore, and Noraa.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Noraa »

So basically you just say I'm scum for being unhelpful, immature, sheepy, "flailing", TRing uno, and fluffing.

Ok hold up lets go thru and address these accusations.
Unhelpful. Is dropping an anger vote on me and then refusing to take it back and then disappearing from the thread helpful?
Immature. Dude I think we both know whose older here. Pointing at me and saying I'm scummy for being immature is stupid. The mods dont choose the scums based on immaturity
Sheepy. If I'm scum for sheeping, where's mini?
Flailing. No you accuse me of being scum in those posts for my damn playstyle and u do this to shelly so much that I had to point it out and tell u to stop otherwise u will just continue to do this. Ur being a bad sport by randomly accusing me of being scum just bc I was scum in doggos. What happened there has nothing to do with here or at least not the way ur saying it is. U wanna use meta? fine. But u wanna say "oh her play style scummy = she is scum every round" NO
TRing uno. Since when was I not allowed to TR whoever I want to TR? Now I have to get permission to TR otherwise I get accused of being scum? what kind of bs is this.
Fluffing. Do u see any games where I dont deal mostly in fluff?

This is a BS read. I think everyone on the Saudade and Taylor wagons need to reconsider. Redados is seriously just spewing a lot of absolute bs here. Half this read is just responding to other peoples posts and sheeping them. The other half is just random accusations thrown around here and there.

"use the enter key"
someone else already said it and u sure as hell saw it

"why are you town reading UNOwen????? That’s super duper sus!!!!!!"
Wow sooo helpful

"you are aggressive, Noraa"
what in the literal fuck

"You'll never be a clown like them"
seriously wtf
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Noraa »

EVERYONE I REPEAT EVERYONE must read thru that huge wall.
Tell me if I'm the only one thinking its absolute bs.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:38 am

Post by Noraa »

Im actually going to be very pissed if anyone agrees with that wall and starts sussing people based on it. My reads are terrible I admit but I think even I put more effort in as scum, I repeat AS SCUM. This is a terrible terrible look for Redados here and I honestly will be very very shocked if he is town
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Noraa »

Uno is town for taking my read into account. Most people passed on it since it wasn't that strong but he actually tried to see if he could get more about it and that's literally the only reasons ur SRing him - bc he agrees with me that we have a scum!Redados. U suck at OMGUSing
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:45 am

Post by Noraa »

I've never tunneled hard in a towngame before but idc no more. I think ur scum. I'm ticked off at ur terrible scum play and have no idea how tf u thought it would work with so many SEs around and I'm pretty convinced ur scum.

VOTE: REDADOS

DIE SCUM
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Noraa »

phew anger is fun <.<
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:15 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1169, Noraa wrote: U suck at OMGUSing
OMG U suck at OMGUS?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:16 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

but i do agree that that catchup is pretty weak, and its very odd to suspect players and call them scummy just because they disagree with you.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Noraa »

No Noraa level weak and scummy is one thing. That shit read was a whole different level of weak and scummy

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”