Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:30 am

Post by UNOwen »

Yep, I read post and think we are agreed entirely on this one. Redados just seems very insincere to me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Noraa »

If we get a Redados flip, here's what I think. If he flips scum that likely means he told his partners to bus him to get a shit ton of towncred by jumping on his wagon. If he flips town, I will be baffled and literally just stfu for a while while I think about how I ended up strongly SRing a townie. I doubt he will flip green tho ngl. He's seriously just been way too scummy for me to even honestly consider that possibility
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1201, Noraa wrote:If we get a Redados flip, here's what I think. If he flips scum that likely means he told his partners to bus him to get a shit ton of towncred by jumping on his wagon. If he flips town, I will be baffled and literally just stfu for a while while I think about how I ended up strongly SRing a townie. I doubt he will flip green tho ngl. He's seriously just been way too scummy for me to even honestly consider that possibility
then again this post is a bit early so I will just hold this thought for now and not elaborate so that scum can mess around with my brain
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Noraa »

*can't
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 8:51 am

Post by Noraa »

Also one observation I made is that Redados 100% buddies Jester. Its very very obvious that he does it and makes me question him a lot. Jester I personally think is likely town however he definitely has some pretty antitown moments and the fact that Redados has chosen to pick at nonexistent things on me over existent things on jester isn't rubbing me the right way. Redados is purposefully trying to overlook these and I'm not sure why. I think if Redados flips red, I will have to start considering a scum!jester possibility even though I have gotten town vibes from that slot over all
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VC 1.8
Bat Fact #09:
The Mexican free-tailed bat is by far the fastest mammal on earth, clocking in at flying speeds of over 100 mph.

EXILE STATUS
[4] Redados:
UNOwen, Noraa, Tayl0r Swift, shellyc
[4] Saudade:
MiniMegabyte, NorwegianboyEE, duppin, JacksonVirgo
[2] shellyc:
Odd Day Jester, Mundivore
[1] Noraa:
bugspray
[1] MiniMegabyte:
Saudade
[1] UNOwen:
Redados

[0] Not Voting:

With 13 still flying around the place, it takes 7 votes to ground someone.

The Day 1 deadline is in:
(expired on 2020-10-03 14:30:00)

Mod Notes:
JacksonVirgo and MiniMegabyte are being replaced.
[/mech]
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Redados »

I’mhappy with UNOwen’s response, I feel like we can have a good discussion.

Nora, I don’t feel like your last few posts have been helpful.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1206, Redados wrote:I’mhappy with UNOwen’s response, I feel like we can have a good discussion.

Nora, I don’t feel like your last few posts have been helpful.
OHO such a helpful post I see above :D
stop accusing me of doing something u do every post bc 1)I dont do it and 2)if that's the way we're judging this round, then u deserve that lim more than anyone else
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Redados »

On mobile, I’ll go through point by point when I get home. But in the mean time please reflect on the helpfulness/lack thereof in your responses to me.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1201, Noraa wrote:If we get a Redados flip, here's what I think. If he flips scum that likely means he told his partners to bus him to get a shit ton of towncred by jumping on his wagon. If he flips town, I will be baffled and literally just stfu for a while while I think about how I ended up strongly SRing a townie. I doubt he will flip green tho ngl. He's seriously just been way too scummy for me to even honestly consider that possibility
downvote. you should always consider the possibility that someone might be town. only looking for scum motivation means youll see scum everywhere and very rarely in actual scum
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1209, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
downvote. you should always consider the possibility that someone might be town. only looking for scum motivation means youll see scum everywhere and very rarely in actual scum
I cannot imagine a world where town!Redados exists here. It's not something that my brain is willing to process aorn
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1210, Noraa wrote:
I cannot imagine a world where town!Redados exists here. It's not something that my brain is willing to process aorn
then get a new brain or take a break. thats the wrong attitude. its page 8 and theres a 75% chance or so that a randomly selected person is town. you scumread pretty much everyone, especially if they disagree with you. and you tunnel really easily on townies.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

sorry if that sounds harsh. your brain is fine. but dont confbias yourself
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1211, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
then get a new brain or take a break. thats the wrong attitude. its page 8 and theres a 75% chance or so that a randomly selected person is town. you scumread pretty much everyone, especially if they disagree with you. and you tunnel really easily on townies.
how would you know? You have never played with a town!Noraa. No shit I tunnel and SR townies while I'm scum. Am I expected to go SR my partner?
no offense take its alright :D
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Redados »

You don’t have to be scum to tunnel. You can take Taylor’s input without taking it as a scum accusation.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Noraa »

Im not taking it as a scum accusation. I'm saying that she shouldn't be backing u up since I'm fairly confident town!me has good reads ... or decent at the very least. And she hasn't played a game with town!me before this one so its true that she doesn't know that "I tunnel easily on townies" for a fact. Either way stop stalling and refute all my points on you
Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Redados »

In car heading home, should be able to respond point by point within the next couple of hours
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Noraa »

Alright
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1167, Noraa wrote:Tell me if I'm the only one thinking its absolute bs.
no it's decent, but @redados you state i am scum at multiple times yet why dont you put me in your solve
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1179, Redados wrote:yeah. it's the lack of real pushes, convictions, or opinions. he is laying super low and getting towncred for pushing, and specifically it's pushing that doesn't require him to take stands or get sussed at all.
not really. uno discredited my case which is quite a hot take

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1197, UNOwen wrote:So trying to summarise what I thought:
I see lots of "lol, this is funny".
I see that you are scumreading almost every player to vote against you.
I see that you agree with some of shellyc's posts, calling them pro-town at one point but still scum read them. There is no explanation on the overall shelly read.
I see that you are now claiming to scum read Noraa, but do not want to explain why her behaviour this game is outside of the general scummy Noraa behaviour you expected as it "seems like a lot of work".
I see lots of "why no hunting" even though you have done very little on that front.
i skimmed the wall but these points are pretty valid? especially on how redados just comments on the post instead of analysis - form of IIoA?

shading every player is pretty scum AI as well

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

so right now noraa + owen are on the same wavelength i wonder if it's scum+scum trying to push town!redados or town successfully identifying scum

at this point i stand by my vote on them since it created pressure there

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

this is kinda angling / positioning around the flip which is scum AI tbh

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by shellyc »

like redados did high effort with that wall so i initially gave townpoints to it but now I kinda think it's just a whole bunch of IIOA

redados can you go case noraa or something and noraa can you go case redados

Redados
Redados
Mafia Scum
Redados
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Redados »

Spoiler:
In post 1194, Noraa wrote:I bet some of those reads are right however the reasoning which u r going by aren't gonna convince me any time soon
This is fair. I'm sharing my thoughts, and you don't have to agree with me. You especially don't have to agree with my scumread on you, since that's the nature of the game regardless of your alignment.
In post 1196, Noraa wrote:
In post 1195, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1191, Noraa wrote:Norwee you dont understand why I am SRing redados?
Yes, it seems to me like you’re tunneling/being too aggressive so i’m not sure how trustworthy your read is.
Can you just make a TL;DR of why exactly Redados has been scummy? What’s your main point?
He is the one tunneling in on me. He started tunneling a while back when he said shelly and I were scum for our playstyles.
That's NOT what I said, and you continue to repeat that multiple times after I clarified it.
In post 1196, Noraa wrote:Then I got really pissed over it so he backpedaled and said it was out of anger towards one of my snarky posts. But then when asked if he would be dropping that vote, he was like nope. That just means that it 100% was NOT an anger vote.
that's also not what happened. the anger vote was from post 766 (viewtopic.php?p=12163167#p12163167)
--
In post 1196, Noraa wrote:Then he just disappears for a shit ton of time and comes back and catches up with the shittiest most scummy post I've ever seen and Foses everyone that has a SR on him(OMGUSing). All his accusations r completely empty. He's not trying to solve and its really clear when u do an ISO on him. I'll be very surprised if he flips green. Everything he does is just scummy. That catch up post accused me of everything that post was-unhelpful, fluff, immature, and whatever tf the other points were
Disappearing was NAI, I was much less active on the entire site for IRL reasons. I did not FoS everyone who has a scumread on me, I scumread four people based on my re-read.

I am trying to solve, I posted who I think the three members of the mafia are.

I'm sorry if you didn't find the catch up post helpful, that's fair. I'll talk through my motivation there. I was inactive and not contributing to the game. I hadn't really developed or shared too many reads. I wanted to catch up on the game, give my thoughts, and share my reads. I did that. If you disagree with those reads, that's fine. If you disagree with my logic, that's fine. What's important to me is that I shared them and they're out there.
In post 1197, UNOwen wrote:This is nothing to do with alignment, but I've decided that I really dislike the style of responding various posts with "real-time" opinions. It is tough to read, and makes identifying the overall arguments unnecessarily difficult. A nice paragraph or maybe just some sentences which give proper opinions post catch-up would be much preferred.

So trying to summarise what I thought:
I see that you agree with some of shellyc's posts, calling them pro-town at one point but still scum read them. There is no explanation on the overall shelly read.
I see that you are now claiming to scum read Noraa, but do not want to explain why her behaviour this game is outside of the general scummy Noraa behaviour you expected as it "seems like a lot of work".
I see lots of "why no hunting" even though you have done very little on that front.

My conclusion is that your scumreads are weak and poorly justified and you are displaying very little interest in solving and more in appearing to do so.
that's fair. my thoughts totally could have been easier to read, and are probably not easy reading. I didn't proofread it. If I were scum, this would be hard to do because I could have slipped up while writing it and given y'all ammo against me. I'm town so I have nothing to hide. Look at it more as collateral than evidence, in this way.
In post 1198, Noraa wrote:Well said uno.

I do agree with the above post quite a bit. However I do think that it is AI for Redados bc he was far more eager to solve in doggos and didn't randomly accuse me of absolutely nothing. Ngl I thought my SRs in On this day were weak but I'm really sure that his are more weak. Arguments attacking my age and my unhelpfulness aren't at all good arguments to be using to back up a Fos or a SR
1. Don't try to meta read me because I've played every single one of my games differently depending on the circumstances, rolecard, etc. This game is different for me in that it's bigger, I'm still figuring out how to play a game of this size. I'm looking forward to learning even more about this.
2. I have not randomly accused you of nothing. I have a scumread on you. Why are you taking this so personally?
3. I am not attacking your age, when have I done that? I have attacked your unhelpfulness. Your posts have not been helpful. I think that you have made some immature posts and arguments. Do I think that you (as a person) are immature? No. Do I think your occasional post is? Yes. Please don't take that as an attack. You making an immature post isn't scummy but it can be anti-town, and if you stack up enough of those you get a read. I scumread you. It is not an attack on you. You seem to be taking it very personally.
In post 1199, Noraa wrote:And I honestly think this says a lot about him and the reason is that he's literally even scummier than me in On this day where everyone called me really scummy and antitown.
I think that you are being scummy and anti-town. If you think I'm scummy, that's fine. However,

It is anti-town to post "you're scum" in every post. That isn't helpful or healthy. If you want to have a conversation or argument, that's fine, but shutting me down because of your read is incredibly unproductive. Noraa, I am town. I want to have discussions. I don't want to shut anyone down and I don't want to be shut down.
In post 1199, Noraa wrote:I think he's either going for a TSTBS sorta vibe or he's literally given up and is kinda just like idc anymore.
I'm not going for either of those. I've been AFK and I'm back and I'm ready to find scum.
This post isn't super helpful. I am town. You are tunneling.
In post 1204, Noraa wrote:Also one observation I made is that Redados 100% buddies Jester. Its very very obvious that he does it and makes me question him a lot. Jester I personally think is likely town however he definitely has some pretty antitown moments and the fact that Redados has chosen to pick at nonexistent things on me over existent things on jester isn't rubbing me the right way. Redados is purposefully trying to overlook these and I'm not sure why. I think if Redados flips red, I will have to start considering a scum!jester possibility even though I have gotten town vibes from that slot over all
you're thinking way too far ahead and again not relevant yet because I am not close to being flipped. you're just kind of repeating that I'm scum over and over again - not helpful.
+1
In post 1211, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
+1
In post 1212, Tayl0r Swift wrote:sorry if that sounds harsh. your brain is fine. but dont confbias yourself
+1
In post 1215, Noraa wrote:Im not taking it as a scum accusation. I'm saying that she shouldn't be backing u up since I'm fairly confident town!me has good reads ... or decent at the very least. And she hasn't played a game with town!me before this one so its true that she doesn't know that "I tunnel easily on townies" for a fact. Either way stop stalling and refute all my points on you
Taylor isn't even backing me up, she's just pointing out that regardless of my alignment, you are tunneling. This is totally healthy and fine and she is allowed to do this.
In post 1218, shellyc wrote:
In post 1167, Noraa wrote:Tell me if I'm the only one thinking its absolute bs.
no it's decent, but @redados you state i am scum at multiple times yet why dont you put me in your solve
It's POE. You're the fourth scummiest but there are only three scum.
In post 1219, shellyc wrote:
In post 1179, Redados wrote:yeah. it's the lack of real pushes, convictions, or opinions. he is laying super low and getting towncred for pushing, and specifically it's pushing that doesn't require him to take stands or get sussed at all.
not really. uno discredited my case which is quite a hot take
this is gonna be some shade but that was LHF because your case was not amazing.
In post 1220, shellyc wrote:
In post 1197, UNOwen wrote:So trying to summarise what I thought:
i skimmed the wall but these points are pretty valid? especially on how redados just comments on the post instead of analysis - form of IIoA?

shading every player is pretty scum AI as well
that's fair. I started making the notes just for myself and somewhere in the middle I decided I would share them. not sure how many people I shaded but I ended up with four scumreads at the end of it which isn't super excessive.
In post 1221, shellyc wrote:so right now noraa + owen are on the same wavelength i wonder if it's scum+scum trying to push town!redados or town successfully identifying scum
Either scum working together or it's scum!UNOwen taking advantage of a TvT Noraa vs me conflict
In post 1222, shellyc wrote:
this is kinda angling / positioning around the flip which is scum AI tbh
+1

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”