Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1238, shellyc wrote:@redados so you're null on taylor?

noraa's subtly shading me
what if this whole thing redadosvnoraa was scum theatre

VOTE: Noraa

I kinda think noraa's scummier than redados based off the reactions, noraa just seems insincere moreso than redados. i think redados IIOA is still scummy. considering scum theatre possibility
Scum theatre my ass.
VOTE: ShellyC
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1250, shellyc wrote:
Townblocks are trash
Wtf is this.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

How can a couple of pages of post be so bad that i completely stop townreading a slot even a little bit.

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1304, Redados wrote: I think Nora sussed me before UNO did? I don't think UNO sussed me until I sussed him if I'm remembering correctly
?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1319, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've been on the fence about it. But i think i'm ready to admit that i don't really agree with the Redados wagon. I'm thinking he's town.
norway comes off kinda weird / agreeable / rational

makes me think we're in a massive TvT
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1322, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If this is correct then i like Taylor a bit more as well. I'm getting a tiny bit of a different vibe from them than Noir (Which i can start openly quoting now since the game ended). They were scum in that game so my gut is that they must be town in this game.
how many times do I have to repeat, meta's useless

I did read noir through and it kinda +townpoints to taylor

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1325, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum theatre my ass.
ok you're wrong

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 1326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wtf is this.
i dont really like attempts to openly make townblocks? just gives scum the opportunity to infiltrate them from what i have seen

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by shellyc »

In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jackson Shelly is probably TvT and you two should shake hands and stop.
like, your trajectory on me makes zero sense because you randomly go from TR->vote for no reasoning at all???

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1333, shellyc wrote:
In post 581, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Jackson Shelly is probably TvT and you two should shake hands and stop.
like, your trajectory on me makes zero sense because you randomly go from TR->vote for no reasoning at all???
Your playstyle has been really annoying too either way. It's ironic that you talk about trajectory when it seems like you go from shouting to one person to the next with no clear logic behind the progression.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1332, shellyc wrote:
In post 1326, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Wtf is this.
i dont really like attempts to openly make townblocks? just gives scum the opportunity to infiltrate them from what i have seen
You clearly don't understand how townblocking works.

- Bunno
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:05 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Saudade has been prodded.
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:10 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

Fear not, friends, for I have not abandoned you. I was simply fine tuning my skills in jestering. Get ready, because there's no way you're not elimming me after this:

• I am hard claiming Neutral Survior. I plan to side with the mafia.
• I am an emotionally driven player who does not see reason and will make everyone angry and upset.
• I will be fakeclaiming every role in the book from mafia goon to alien sympathizer.
• I am highly trained in the art of OMGUS and lolhammering. lolhammering a player who'd voted me previously is my signature dish.

Alright, I expect to be quickelimmed before I return. Gonna be catching up from shelly's case on Jacko onward later today.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:46 am

Post by duppin »

sorry had a busy day yesterday, will catch up later today
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:49 am

Post by shellyc »

i dislike prodging

btw @jester do you know that third parties arent allowed in normals. We should elim all liars. ;)

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1320, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1231, Noraa wrote:Redados is using TSTBS and he literally says it himself in that spoiler. Look how his SRs on Uno and I stand while his SRs on Taylor and Shelly start to falter. This is OMGUSing at its finest. Your don't need to reply a "+1" to everyone that says something in ur favor. It just ends up looking like u want to make sure they know u saw it which is just not a good look here. You have zero new points. You literally can't think up anything new to accuse me of because there is no more. I'm not taking it personally however you explained it multiple times and my conclusion was that u SR me for no reason except my playstyle. I'll be untunneling for now not bc I don't think u r scum anymore but bc I slightly agree with Taylor now that I should try to consider a town!redados world. My brain isn't liking it however I admit there is a slight possibility that he is town and in that case, I would be utterly wrong in my reads and would have to reevaluate everything. So I am untunneling and looking for scum elsewhere. However I still stan a redados wagon and think he's scum.
I feel like ur just making out whatever he says to be scum indicative.
Has he done anything you think is townie?
Honestly, no not imo. I think he's been absolutely scummy this round but I do agree that the fact that he decided to tunnel me a shit ton at the beginning over my playstyle made me pretty angry so that definitely played into this SR. I agree that this will make my read a bit unfair overall because it'll be a lil emotionally driven however, I think even if he didn't piss me off by being a bad sport, I would still have a SR on him at this point in time. But also Norwee have you not seen his points against me? I think ur also being biased here in trying to force out a town!Redados perspective bc all of his points against me are not to be mean but complete garbage. All he can say is that I'm unhelpful, immature, sheepy, and a bunch of other synonyms. And he literally has nothing to back it up. Its just like "OH that post. No I dont like it. Why? Oh just because Noraa wrote it therefore its sheepy, immature, spammy, fluffy, and very unhelpful"
In post 1323, UNOwen wrote:
In post 1224, Redados wrote: that's fair. my thoughts totally could have been easier to read, and are probably not easy reading. I didn't proofread it. If I were scum, this would be hard to do because I could have slipped up while writing it and given y'all ammo against me. I'm town so I have nothing to hide. Look at it more as collateral than evidence, in this way.
I disagree that it is hard to fake as scum, there are potential benefits to that style. Commenting on each post individually makes contradictory stances somewhat expected for example. That said, I do think you slipped up. Your suspicion of me is I suppose justifiable from your point of view when considering my overall posts but I do not see how you could have developed that read on the basis of my first two posts. That your argument was even technically accurate in that the "odd poking question" was exactly one question is also alarming. It looks more like you had already decided to scum read me before you started your stream of consciousness.
Another OMGUS from Redados in other words.
In post 1324, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1233, shellyc wrote:TSTBS + OMGUS = battle of the buzzwords?

??????? untunneling for no reason? idk what tf this is, sounds like scum backtracking
Not liking this post, looks like scum!Shelly shading Noraa for stopping to tunnel a slot. (Which is actully pretty townie from Noraa imo.)
At this point I just feel like all of shelly's accusations against me are pretty empty just like Redados'
In post 1325, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1238, shellyc wrote:@redados so you're null on taylor?

noraa's subtly shading me
what if this whole thing redadosvnoraa was scum theatre

VOTE: Noraa

I kinda think noraa's scummier than redados based off the reactions, noraa just seems insincere moreso than redados. i think redados IIOA is still scummy. considering scum theatre possibility
Scum theatre my ass.
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I actually love this. However as I've said before ... shelly plays weird. I have a hard time reading her. I feel like she just gives off scummy vibes no matter her alignment. Idk when it comes to reading her, I seriously dont know.
In post 1331, shellyc wrote:
In post 1325, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Scum theatre my ass.
ok you're wrong
this sounds lots like one of ur posts from doggos when someone called u scum
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:01 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1340, Noraa wrote:this sounds lots like one of ur posts from doggos when someone called u scum
cause the only thing I am sure of is my alignment this game

so I know norwee is voting for a townie right now

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wow.
Convincing.

- Bunno
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:14 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

Page 42:

I actually kind of like shelly's case here. The scumpings on Jackson being agreeable are legit, and 717 is a very bizzare reason to think someone isn't scum, especially since it was kinda clear to me that shelly was playing along with Jacko's IC reveal joke. This makes me like shelly a little more, and maybe Jacko
very
slightly less, but not by much.
: I townread fluff, Noraa. You better not stop.
is a lot of IIoA (Information instead of Analysis) from Mundivore, but honestly, I still like it for the way they're applying it to this game.

Page 43:

Tayl0r acknowledges my case is fine in , and says: "its just i couldnt follow why youd push that rather than another case."
This was addressed by me in - I ISOed the slot I was most unsure about. I seem to have addressed all of her reasons and she doesn't have problems with the case, yet still implies she would wagon me if there were more support in . I'm wondering if she's forcing herself to scumread me despite not having proper reasons, in order to go against the grain and look towny for it. Tinfoil, but I don't like it from her.
There's also :
Tayl0r
, why do you have a PoE already for someone who replaced in 30+ pages in and started reading from that point? Do you townread everyone else?
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:28 am

Post by UNOwen »

The inter-wagon paranoia was a good sign I think, but a few comments on what was discussed:

Noraa is a bit over zealous to be talking about post flip associations, but I still agree with her Redados read. I don't feel like I have been pocketed at all, when I read her arguments I find myself agreeing because they are raising points I was already thinking, rather than seeing them as new arguments that I follow. For example and have a similar analysis of the big catch up. That we both reached these posts at more or less the same time makes me strongly feel that Noraa is on the same wavelength as me and so probably town. I definitely don't see Noraa as sheeping either, she has been a lot more vocal about redados.

Still no problem with Taylor.

Shellyc continues to do things I don't agree with. I'm not sure if I believe that is scummy anymore. She is very in the moment, post is the most illustrative here but works too. Speculating that the majority of scum are within the current most relevant players (Redados wagon + Redados) seems not very likely to come from scum, who would have a greater awareness of the rest of the game. It would also be a poorly motivated scum move - I can't see the benefit of constantly disrupting and drawing attention to a limited selection of players especially when shelly has already caught a lot of flack for this already.
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

I really like Noraa's , and agree shelly voting with 2 scumreads on a wagon of someone which she previously called town or unsure is sus.

Noraa's : RQS (Random Questioning Stage) is actually slightly scum-indicative if you look at the data. is NAI, since Grendel can be overwhelmed and genuine about it as both alignments.

As of page 47, I am pretty confident Noraa is town, probably enough to make her my strongest townread. Her paranoia and "viberead" around Tayl0r feel very genuine, and voting/scumhunting based on feelings is something most scum struggle to do naturally, they usually look for objective or defensible reasons.
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1344, UNOwen wrote:The inter-wagon paranoia was a good sign I think, but a few comments on what was discussed:

Noraa is a bit over zealous to be talking about post flip associations, but I still agree with her Redados read. I don't feel like I have been pocketed at all, when I read her arguments I find myself agreeing because they are raising points I was already thinking, rather than seeing them as new arguments that I follow. For example and have a similar analysis of the big catch up. That we both reached these posts at more or less the same time makes me strongly feel that Noraa is on the same wavelength as me and so probably town. I definitely don't see Noraa as sheeping either, she has been a lot more vocal about redados.

Still no problem with Taylor.

Shellyc continues to do things I don't agree with. I'm not sure if I believe that is scummy anymore. She is very in the moment, post is the most illustrative here but works too. Speculating that the majority of scum are within the current most relevant players (Redados wagon + Redados) seems not very likely to come from scum, who would have a greater awareness of the rest of the game. It would also be a poorly motivated scum move - I can't see the benefit of constantly disrupting and drawing attention to a limited selection of players especially when shelly has already caught a lot of flack for this already.
I can't tell if you're addressing this at me, but I'll have a look at these points after I've finished catching up. I gotta ask though: How do you keep your leaves so green at all times? The seasons come and go but UNOwen stays green; what's your secret?
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

UNOwen is heavy lurking to avoid my piercing interrogatory gaze.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 5:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Spoiler:

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:43 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1346, Odd Day Jester wrote: I can't tell if you're addressing this at me, but I'll have a look at these points after I've finished catching up. I gotta ask though: How do you keep your leaves so green at all times? The seasons come and go but UNOwen stays green; what's your secret?
No, I just wanted to comment on the shelly-noraa back and forth that took place, since I was mentioned during it. As for your questions - I hope you are not suggesting some sort of skulduggery is afoot. I assure you the tree pictured is perfectly natural, not artificial at all.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”