Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:38 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1497, shellyc wrote:jester when did you start scum reading Grendel/Taylor?
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:39 am

Post by duppin »

actually shelly said that the confidence had nothing to do with her alignment so i think its weird that she seems to suggest it might have something to do with her role now
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

Oh, really? Link the post?
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:51 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1498, Odd Day Jester wrote:Oh, it has something to do with your role. I figured it was a playstyle choice you'd decided on pregame.
has to do with *something*.

What If This Is Just a Huge Bait
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 1:56 am

Post by shellyc »

jester + duppin role fishing scum?

I explicitly softed hard that I was an Informed Townie to find those ROLEFISHERS

in all honestness it’s just a play style choice. jesters right, im trying to be more assertive to push my reads harder and be more convincing as town?

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:03 am

Post by shellyc »

im actually rethinking

jester actively tells us to avoid the topic which I quite protown

not sure I love duppin’s response though

duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:18 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1502, Odd Day Jester wrote:Oh, really? Link the post?
I mean the whole reason it started was due her saying the confidence had nothing to do with her alignment:
In post 306, shellyc wrote:
In post 304, Odd Day Jester wrote:Okay, basically, shellyc, I think confidence/cockiness is a major scumtell for you. You're a lot more reserved and less aggressive in your town games, and play just like this in all of your scum games. I had to stretch for meta a bit, and look at marathons games too.
have you considered non-alignment reasons for confidence?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:21 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1504, shellyc wrote:jester + duppin role fishing scum?

I explicitly softed hard that I was an Informed Townie to find those ROLEFISHERS

in all honestness it’s just a play style choice. jesters right, im trying to be more assertive to push my reads harder and be more convincing as town?
no matter what your alignment is I really think you need to drop the role fishing angle because no one talked about roles until you brought it up the second time i asked you if you were going to follow up on your statement since you said you would do so. you were the first and only one to indirectly paint yourself as a role, i have not asked for your role at any point all I did was ask you if you were going to follow up on your claim saying that your confidence had nothing to do with your alignment which to me indicated that it had nothing to do with your role either, so i have no idea how you could reach the conclusion it could be rolefishing the second time to be honest.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:23 am

Post by duppin »

to me it comes across as you wanting shutdown the discussion, as for your motivation i have no idea. perhaps it is because you are indeed a role, i cant possibly now all i am pointing out is that i am not too fond of how this went down no matter what your alignment is
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:25 am

Post by duppin »

oh you said it was a playstyle choice. if that is the case then I think this was a weird play to be honest
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:28 am

Post by duppin »

looking back at the whole thing, this doesnt really affect my read on her that much. I think its a super weird play but it kind of lines up with some of her other "baits". Whether she is using bait as an excuse or not i cant tell, but ultimately i still believe she is leaning town at the moment
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 2:30 am

Post by duppin »

you know actually ill get back to this later, i wanted to ISO her again but theres so many posts so ill do it later and i dont have time for that right now
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1474, shellyc wrote:I still remember my case on Jackson and I stand by it

I want to interact with joyed but joyed’s play is super LHF and weird which may colour my read. they were lynchbait in both my scumgames with them
iS tHiS tMi sHeLlY?
In post 1478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No i mean it's an unpopular opinion to wagon someone that's inactive/VLA.
Yeah no we are NOT limming Saudade today. I do not stan.
In post 1483, shellyc wrote:My lim order goes like this now
Taylor
Jackson
Saudade
Duppin
Redados=Noraa

I don’t really know what to make of duppin’s TR on me which is pretty controversial
idrt duppinVtaylor is town vs town and I think it’s likely TvS aorn

p-edit: give me some time to Quote Things and make a big ugly quote wall
How'd scum!Noraa get a free town pass so fast? Shelly my SR on u has been wavering since I didn't see u tunnel or flip flop as much as you normally do in a scumgame. but this specifically is actually starting to make me raise some eyebrows.
In post 1494, duppin wrote:it's also why my townread on shelly is not as strong as the others because i dont really follow most of her logic, but her tone and aggressivenes to me just resemble more of a townplay. to me it does not come across as her having an agenda. You seem to suggest it is part of her scum meta, but could you explain what you think is different compared to her townmeta then?
.......thats literally EXACTLY how I would describe shelly as scum.... As town she's a bit less aggressive...
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1474, shellyc wrote:I still remember my case on Jackson and I stand by it

I want to interact with joyed but joyed’s play is super LHF and weird which may colour my read. they were lynchbait in both my scumgames with them
iS tHiS tMi sHeLlY?
In post 1478, NorwegianboyEE wrote:No i mean it's an unpopular opinion to wagon someone that's inactive/VLA.
Taylor
Jackson
Saudade
Duppin
Redados=Noraa

I don’t really know what to make of duppin’s TR on me which is pretty controversial

How'd scum!Noraa get a free town pass so fast? Shelly my SR on u has been wavering since I didn't see u tunnel or flip flop as much as you normally do in a scumgame. but this specifically is actually starting to make me raise some eyebrows.
In post 1494, duppin wrote:it's also why my townread on shelly is not as strong as the others because i dont really follow most of her logic, but her tone and aggressivenes to me just resemble more of a townplay. to me it does not come across as her having an agenda. You seem to suggest it is part of her scum meta, but could you explain what you think is different compared to her townmeta then?
.......thats literally EXACTLY how I would describe shelly as scum.... As town she's a bit less aggressive...
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Noraa »

FUCK MY WIFI
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:17 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1437, Odd Day Jester wrote:Plus, what VCA made you think I was town?
From what I saw you didn't vote a ton and were pretty consistent. I think if you were LAMIST TSTBS you'd be swapping wagons a lot cause you wanna be seen as "scum" but you've mainly stayed still
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:20 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

your case on jackson seemed to be omgus from what I remember. why do you think my slot is scum?
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:23 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 1512, Noraa wrote:

iS tHiS tMi sHeLlY?
Taylor
Jackson
Saudade
Duppin
Redados=Noraa

not necessarily more agressive noraa, there was a game where scum!shelly hopped around on votes a lot and was agreeable too. I'd be very suprised if shelly played like they did in doggos again as scum
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1489, Odd Day Jester wrote:Honestly, shelly is efforting so much that she'll hopefully just spew herself as town/scum further down the line. It really does feel like this is her scummeta based on what I've seen, mostly from stuff she did early on, buuuut I'll shelve this for a bit.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Idk what i'm doing so i guess i'll sheep you. Tayl0r has been firm null for me anyway so not a bad place for me to place my vote.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:31 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 1353, Odd Day Jester wrote: Also, about Redados's catchup wall there: I like the number of times he reaffirms he's still scumreading UNOwen throughout that post, it gives me the feeling he's constantly thinking about the read while he catches up, and is keeping us updated about it. Also, his thoughts on UNOwen early kinda mirrored mine in that he was being a little too selective in his posting, which is why I prompted him to talk to me about Noraa. Redados pushing this over someone like shelly who looks like a far more viable counterwagon I also like. I don't think Redados is scum.
Interesting, that is not the impression I got. Did you have those thoughts about my play after my second post? This is probably now my biggest issue with Redados, because the suspicion seems more like a broad overview of my play rather than something which developed naturally.

The meta argument about Redados lol-posting previously is acknowledged.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:36 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

funny thing is I have a gut feel on unOwen being scum but their posts seem towny
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

PlusJoyed you scumread Tayl0r. Wanna join this wagon? It seems better than Redados.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:46 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

okey. i haven't done a full analysis on taylor but grendel was sus af
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:47 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

UNVOTE: red
VOTE: taylor
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:48 am

Post by UNOwen »

Duppin attention is interesting, I thought he had townie vibes earlier but I guess there are some questions worth asking.

@duppin

-If you agreed with sus!redados why not join the wagon for pressure when it became clear saudade would not be returning any time soon?
-Are you aware () that Jester floated the exact same theory when they first replaced out?
-Do you consider "he was actively trying to solve the game when he could have easily just camped his vote" to be a still accurate assessment of bugspray?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”