Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1925 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1923, Noraa wrote:DAYUMN IT'S HECTIC?! I tr Taylor still bc of this untunneling. seems pretty protown here and I likey.
You need to seriously untunnel on Gimli, Noraaaaa. It's not healthy for the game.

Untunneling is not town-indicative for Tayl0r, since she's getting heavily pushed for scum because of that tunneling, so it's in her best interests to untunnel as scum or town.
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1926 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Noraa »

I nu likey that game hmph. I died too fast ;(
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1927 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Now i can explain why i TR Duppin.
Our argument on him voting Hectic seemed like something scum wouldn’t bother with. I really liked how he kept his stance of voting Odd-Day Jester for policy reasons. It’s the kind of silly argument scum likely wouldn’t bother with.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1928 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hectic too seems like their usual town self.
They don’t scumread me though which is slightly odd, since when does town!Hectic not scumread me.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1929 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And i don’t like Taylors push on Duppin at all. So that’s one of the reasons i’m ok voting there.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1930 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1929, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And i don’t like Taylors push on Duppin at all. So that’s one of the reasons i’m ok voting there.
but like, can you elaborate the other reasons? your vote on me seems out of the blue and opportunistic, i dont see the progression in your iso at all
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1920, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1912, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i was very happy to come into the thread today and see that the wagons started to develop the way they ought to. mundivore sheeped me on the duppin wagon for reasons i dont fully understand, and norwee is pushing everyone to lunch me without even scumreading me! look at norwee's recent iso. he just wants blood.

hectic why arent you playing like your normal self here? is it just the gimmick account?
Why are you happy about the way the wagons have developed if you have problems with Mundivore and Norwee's votes?

I don't know of this "hectic" person but I thought I'd meta him even though he's not in this game, and he seems like a good lad. How
do I
does he normally play?
one of the reasons i thought duppin was scum was the way the wagons and votes were moving. but the recent vote movements make a lot more sense and suggest that duppin could be town. or scum is covering by hopping on and doing stuff a bit late. but i think its indicative that duppin is town.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 7:35 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

hectic i loved your recent micro
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1933 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:02 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1922, Odd Day Jester wrote:And I would've got away with it too, if not for those meddling Norwees.

I could tell you knew straight away though, so I appreciate you not outing me immediately this time lol
I didn't know who you were, but it was very obvious that you were too familiar with enough people to be really new. :lol:
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1934 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:04 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1928, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Hectic too seems like their usual town self.
They don’t scumread me though which is slightly odd, since when does town!Hectic not scumread me.
Even if you know who someone is, for iso reading purposes it's better to refer to people by their name in this game. Please and thanks.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Odd Day Jester
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Odd Day Jester
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1935 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Odd Day Jester »

In post 1078, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From my experience, when Tayl0r is obvscum they're obvscum. Dunno how they play as town yet.
Which game(s) gave you this impression?
In post 1931, Tayl0r Swift wrote:one of the reasons i thought duppin was scum was the way the wagons and votes were moving. but the recent vote movements make a lot more sense and suggest that duppin could be town. or scum is covering by hopping on and doing stuff a bit late. but i think its indicative that duppin is town.
Why though? What specifically about the vote movements suggest he's town? If you mean the votes are moving unnaturally in that Mundivore weirdly sheeped you on duppin, then why did you say:
i was very happy to come into the thread today and see that the
wagons started to develop the way they ought to.
Also, if your argument is "duppin wasn't being pressured or voted when I was grilling him earlier, gave me the impression he was scum. But NOW, Mundivore has voted him, and I'd expect scum to hop onto someone I'm pushing so strongly so duppin might be town"

That implies
exactly
Mundivore is scum if you believe that, since no one else joined the duppin wagon. So, why aren't you pushing Mundivore?
In post 1932, PlusJOYED wrote:hectic i loved your recent micro
<3 I liked your glub glubbing
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1936 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1935, Odd Day Jester wrote:Which game(s) gave you this impression?
Open 795 Noir.
viewtopic.php?f=51&t=84282

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1935, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1078, NorwegianboyEE wrote:From my experience, when Tayl0r is obvscum they're obvscum. Dunno how they play as town yet.
Which game(s) gave you this impression?
In post 1931, Tayl0r Swift wrote:one of the reasons i thought duppin was scum was the way the wagons and votes were moving. but the recent vote movements make a lot more sense and suggest that duppin could be town. or scum is covering by hopping on and doing stuff a bit late. but i think its indicative that duppin is town.
Why though? What specifically about the vote movements suggest he's town? If you mean the votes are moving unnaturally in that Mundivore weirdly sheeped you on duppin, then why did you say:
i was very happy to come into the thread today and see that the
wagons started to develop the way they ought to.
Also, if your argument is "duppin wasn't being pressured or voted when I was grilling him earlier, gave me the impression he was scum. But NOW, Mundivore has voted him, and I'd expect scum to hop onto someone I'm pushing so strongly so duppin might be town"

That implies
exactly
Mundivore is scum if you believe that, since no one else joined the duppin wagon. So, why aren't you pushing Mundivore?
In post 1932, PlusJOYED wrote:hectic i loved your recent micro
<3 I liked your glub glubbing
yeah and i think both mundivore and norwee are scum. the wagon movements that i was expecting to see and eventually did were mundivore and norwee moving mainly. they hopped onto opposite sides of the wagon, neither expressed decent reasons or progression. yesterday i pressed norwee to weigh in on duppin, and norwee was fence-sitty and didnt show any signs of really evaluating the slot. then today norwee comes out and decides im scum for the push on town for ?? reaons, while mundivore hops on the opposite side of the wagon.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:55 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

this post will be a bit of a mess, since the following quotes are norwee engaging/progressing on me, and sometimes norwee refers to me as taylor and sometimes as tayl0r which made the posts come in the wrong order when i searched. i hope i fixed the order.

Spoiler:
In post 1026, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1023, duppin wrote:I was okay with Tayl0r's predecessor but not sure what to think of the slot at the moment. I know Jester already asked you to explain why you find his read on Saudade opportunistic but I would also really like to hear your read on Saudade since you did throw slight shade towards him earlier saying him being silent is a scum tell, I am well aware you were being sarcstic about your vast experience with him but still you never mentioned him after that.
Theory.
Tayl0r scumread Saudade before receiving her role pm. But then when she did receive it she realized Saudade was her scum teammate so she stopped focusing on him.
this one is just an odd tin-foil hat theory that isnt scummy necessarily, and norwee does immediately realize its silly and drop it, but still interesting
In post 1058, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 989, Tayl0r Swift wrote:-snip-
what was the motivation for doing this jester? it seems like you were searching for an excuse to scumread someone rather than trying to sort someone.

redados and jester are topscum for me at this point.

VOTE: jester
but id also be happy to vote redados
Really not a fan of this post.
Ironically it feels like you're trying to find an excuse yourself to scumread Jester here. And your read seems too strong based on that flimsy evidence.
so im scummy
if im scum it should be obvious
In post 1322, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Redados town, Noraa probably tunneling town.
If this is correct then i like Taylor a bit more as well. I'm getting a tiny bit of a different vibe from them than Noir (Which i can start openly quoting now since the game ended). They were scum in that game so my gut is that they must be town in this game.
ok now im town because i should be obvscum and im not
In post 1397, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1391, PlusJOYED wrote:reddish: reddados, grendel (taylor was better), mini,
This solve might be correct, but if it is, it's boring. :(
ok now im scum again
In post 1518, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1489, Odd Day Jester wrote:Honestly, shelly is efforting so much that she'll hopefully just spew herself as town/scum further down the line. It really does feel like this is her scummeta based on what I've seen, mostly from stuff she did early on, buuuut I'll shelve this for a bit.

VOTE: Tayl0r
Idk what i'm doing so i guess i'll sheep you. Tayl0r has been firm null for me anyway so not a bad place for me to place my vote.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
now im a firm null and apparently we are voting for firm nulls now
In post 1865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1862, Odd Day Jester wrote:Tayl0r launch, people?
If it get's us out of this dreadful day then i'm all in.
any lunch as long as its lunchtime
In post 1877, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1876, Odd Day Jester wrote:
In post 1863, shellyc wrote:im all in for it
been scumrading the slot to hell and back

PLUS YOU’RE JACKSON, im not a fan of the lamist
In post 1865, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1862, Odd Day Jester wrote:Tayl0r launch, people?
If it get's us out of this dreadful day then i'm all in.
Vote her then, we can ring her up to L-1 and get a claim today if we're efficient about it.
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
Ok.

Now to start scumreading you five minutes later, oh wait that's Plusjoyed.
blatantly voting for the express purpose of getting a roleclaim.
In post 1916, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1912, Tayl0r Swift wrote:norwee is pushing everyone to lunch me without even scumreading me!
I don't townread you. And Jester made good points on you.
now im a "non-townread" and its not norwee's fault if i flip town, because its jester's case! (btw see above how jester's reason for voting me is so that we can get a claim)
In post 1929, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And i don’t like Taylors push on Duppin at all. So that’s one of the reasons i’m ok voting there.
ok let me give one reason for voting sorta without analyzing anything, and then say that i have more reasons.

this is not a genuine progression. at all.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:56 am

Post by duppin »

hm this feels rather weird to me. Tayl0r unless I misunderstood you claim to have a townread on me now but I am unsure as to why that is actually, could you elaborate?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

tl;dr is that norwee's reads on me change constantly, but there is nothing in the iso that explains why. i go from scum to town to null to null but voting and now to scum? well norwee doesnt townread me, but norwee doesnt seem to scumread me either. norwee explicitly just wants a lunch and especially a claim from me. norwee said that based on meta i must be town yet here i am and norwee is also saying im probably scum (based on the vote, presumably norwee thinks im more likely scum than town)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1941 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah Tayl0r talking about progression when they went from scum to townreading Duppin for completely ?? reasons.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1939, duppin wrote:hm this feels rather weird to me. Tayl0r unless I misunderstood you claim to have a townread on me now but I am unsure as to why that is actually, could you elaborate?
well im not sure about you atm. i still dont really buy a lot of the reasons you gave in your defense and i think your playstyle is lazy and helps scum. but i can sorta see the town mindset, and the way our wagons formed today suggests to me that this is TvT, more likely than not. its more that im fairly convinced that norwee and mundivore are scum, and i dont see you being scum with them.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1941, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Yeah Tayl0r talking about progression when they went from scum to townreading Duppin for completely ?? reasons.
the difference is if you press me for reasons i explain. when i press you for reasons you deflect by saying i dont give reasons.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1944 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

It might just be that this game is boring as balls right now.
Did you consider that one.

- Bunno
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1944, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It might just be that this game is boring as balls right now.
Did you consider that one.
well ive invited you to come play and make it interesting for yourself but you keep refusing. and i a) kinda disagree and b) dont think thats an excuse for not having a natural read progression
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

"im bored" is not a defense against "you're scummy and your reads dont make sense"
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1947 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1942, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1939, duppin wrote:hm this feels rather weird to me. Tayl0r unless I misunderstood you claim to have a townread on me now but I am unsure as to why that is actually, could you elaborate?
well im not sure about you atm. i still dont really buy a lot of the reasons you gave in your defense and i think your playstyle is lazy and helps scum. but i can sorta see the town mindset, and the way our wagons formed today suggests to me that this is TvT, more likely than not. its more that im fairly convinced that norwee and mundivore are scum, and i dont see you being scum with them.
I think Taylor seems towny here(in this game). Like legit she does seem pretty town. but this here strikes me as backtracking. Ur SR on duppin was really damn strong just like a hot few hours ago. You were basically screaming for his blood in the thread. Now u say ur unsure. Can I know what made this change in opinion?
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1947, Noraa wrote:
In post 1942, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
I think Taylor seems towny here(in this game). Like legit she does seem pretty town. but this here strikes me as backtracking. Ur SR on duppin was really damn strong just like a hot few hours ago. You were basically screaming for his blood in the thread. Now u say ur unsure. Can I know what made this change in opinion?
post 1942 explains why i re-evaluated. in fact you quoted post 1942.

backtracking is not inherently scummy.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1949 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 9:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1948, Tayl0r Swift wrote:backtracking is not inherently scummy.
So i'm not scummy then.

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”