Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3600 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

that's not an answer
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3601 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

That's because the answer is in
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3602 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:39 pm

what does mean????
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3603 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I feel deflated. I wasn't going to help elim alisae even if it's inevitable. and now I'm not sure eliming him's a mistake.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3604 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3602, Remilia Scarlet wrote:what does mean????
It means I can't tell what kind of survivalism that was.

Can you? What do you think?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3605 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

I was talking about 3597

In 3574, it was my snap judgment that alisae voting at that moment would probably kill momentum on the maid cafe wagon.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3606 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Not that there's been much momentum since last night, but still.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3607 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:48 pm

It doesn't seem like a particularly awkward way to enter a survival wagon

Do you think this is a panicky bus vote? I'm not sure what "soured" means to you and that's what I'm trying to figure out
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3608 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:49 pm

In post 3605, morph the cat wrote:In 3574, it was my snap judgment that alisae voting at that moment would probably kill momentum on the maid cafe wagon.
Ok I was reading "soured" as "less likely to hit scum now that alisae has chosen to get on it"

think we need to start over
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3609 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by morph the cat »

"soured" meant that's going to put people off about voting maid cafe.

Are you asking if I think they make sense as part of a team? I don't think in those terms on day 1. I try to get my strongest scum read elimed. If all I've got is a big nullish pile, then I usually follow a player I trust who does have conviction about a scumread.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3610 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

PAWNEE TODAY!

With April Ludgate!

Now, now, settle down, everyone, settle down. Ho ho, you guys are too much. No, YOU'RE THE BEST! No, you! Ha, okay, okay. I AM!! You right, you right. I'm your host,
April Ludgate
, ready to open up the dragon floodgates, and find and connect all our townie mates, right here, right now.

Now, let's go ahead and talk about
Morphie
, they've been pretty genuine for a bit now, and while early they had a bunch of perfectly executed intermediate scum play, they had some strong town play too, and I'll admit that. I needed to see some true emotion for them, and I believe I've gotten that. I will give this slot a celery gone bad colored read!

We've gone back and forth, back, forth, left right, left right, upside down, upside down, rollercoaster, get me off this rollercoaster. They are the AtE god. They are the one, the way, the only with who's got a say,
ALISAE
! They came in with a catchup, that has gotten them to the way they are for exactly opposing reasons every time. Everyone has been reading the same actions differently, and that is quite neat. I figured scum could be halting the momentum onto a buddy, but Morph being town ends this a bit, so I'm going to give Alisae the frog-like color of dark green.

Let's get it started, it getting hot, who else we got, we got
Bell
, he who licked the liberty, Bell is the universal town read of the game, and has gotten into arguments directly to understand them. There's been some paranoia, but I'm willing to take the leap to say green is Bell. Asparagus.

He's not just a muffin, he's
the
zmuffin
. They were center fold in the middle of everything early. Plus was pushing Zmuffin, I was too, but then they got townie, right, they got super townie, and I was like, oh wow, this guy's probably town stuck in the middle of the entire game, and scum are good with this gamestate. They did come back way later and say some wack stuff, but honestly, it looks like town out of the game, who tried to act like they're not, but not in a bad way, just to give effort, so the effort was townie too. This town like the footloose town.

Eeleeyah,
Remelia
, Scar R Let, they keep giving good insight, and good reasonings behind some solid and consistent reads. I felt good about putting this slot in the town block, and I know why now. They were looking out for my best interests. This is also a hilarious line if I end up being wrong, but whatever tether ball champ. Brussel Sprouts with BBQ sauce and vegan bacon.

, I thought Prism was scum, and they've been the obvious LHF slot since they came in, and that post they voted Morph I just hard gut read as town, I understand that's not strong, but that seemed way too absolutely carefree, and that's why i see that as town.

SEE CRITT TUNNNNNNNELLLLLL
, annoying playstyle, townie like, only scum if I was right before with Alisae or Morph scum. They don't have strong positioning in the gamestate, and they have absurdist ish reads. There's a chance they are probably the most accurate in this game.

Bulgemeister
, every time I've talked with them I understand their aggro towards me. Like, I dig it, ya know, it's genuine, I agree with what he posts a lotta times, and he came at me, if Bulge is town, and Alisae is town, I definitely feel this is on the right track. He had ample opportunity to get a wagon on me going, and that's a town mindset.

Midwaybear
, they unvoted off Alisae after Morph voted, so this is interesting. They're also the least committal of everyone on the main wagons, and is going after ST. This has a chance of scum in this reimagined universe, but this is my backup pick. I've liked just about everytime I've talked to them in real time, and I thought it was pretty insightful. ST, Midwaybear, Bell, and I had a big conversation way back when, and Midwaybear could have been scum slipping in.

NOW FOR MY TEAM PREDICTION OMG THIS MAKES SO MUCH SINCE SLAP ME NOW SLAP ME VITALS HERE WE GO

Plusjoyed, Something_Smart, Maid Cafe

PLUSJOYED
they've been around my back this whole game, I definitely have a high chance of being warlocked by them. I have a tendency in being right on half a game, but then defending way too hard on the half I'm not right in, but don't know yet. Remelia, my other town block has been much more consistent, much more genuine, and they've not pushed Plus rather than keep suspicion on them, similar to what I've done to Morph, but on a much more under the radar way. I feel Remelia has a correct read in this game.

MAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY-DUH CAFE
they've also handled me nicely, they kept me suspicious but in arms reach kind of way, where they still threw the word townier when putting me next to the other person they scum read. They've also started to be on the same wagon as me for a while too, which coincides with Plus warlocking, and Maria helping the momentum go in their favor because all they really need is me because I'm stubborn as a teacup pig trying to squirm out of someone's arms.

SOMETHING SMART
he's coasting and hiding behind the game. I feel he's extremely aware of the gamestate of the game, and is using Plus and Maria, in a team effort kind of way, to help boost momentum to certain areas of the game, IE, me, they boosted my momentum to go into their favor, and SS is exactly the type of person to be able to pull this off, especially with Maria who also knows who I am, and Plus the one in my town block.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3611 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm

if i'm going to try to read alisae by tone is still my leading exhibit

i don't really think was unwarranted either esp if Alisae was interpreting like i was

p-edit: dude
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3612 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by morph the cat »

bork I'll be back in about 10 minutes. gotta get something to eat.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3613 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:54 pm

In post 3609, morph the cat wrote:Are you asking if I think they make sense as part of a team? I don't think in those terms on day 1. I try to get my strongest scum read elimed. If all I've got is a big nullish pile, then I usually follow a player I trust who does have conviction about a scumread.
I was wondering if that was your reasoning. I don't know what you were worried about in those posts and I'm still trying to figure that out

p-edit k
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3614 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I owe it to the townblock to Plus to not kill them off here today, for the chance they are town for them to be able to prove themselves, whether in action or otherwise, other scum are fair game.

I'm still willing for Alisae in the case that I am just flip flopping poorly here, either flip helps give information flooding the other way.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3615 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Going after Scumthing Smart is dangerous for me. The gamestate is setup so he just has to flip a switch, and all momentum is gone. It's ironic because even though I'm Ludgate, he's got control of the FLudgates.

REMEMBER THESE WORDS! SCUMTHING IS SCUM!
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3616 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

Obi-Morph Catnobi, you're my only hope!
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #3617 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 3613, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 3609, morph the cat wrote:Are you asking if I think they make sense as part of a team? I don't think in those terms on day 1. I try to get my strongest scum read elimed. If all I've got is a big nullish pile, then I usually follow a player I trust who does have conviction about a scumread.
I was wondering if that was your reasoning. I don't know what you were worried about in those posts and I'm still trying to figure that out

p-edit k
It's a cadence thing, partially, though I'm no Nati when it comes to cadence interpretation.

I indicated cabd might go for a deadline compromise vote. zmuffin, who's been leaning slightly town on alisae and has been trying to quiz maid cafe comes in and asks about the vote count. I thought I still knew, but went back to count in case I missed something. In that time, alisae shows up and votes maid cafe.

It's not like AHAH!! All these players are in cahoots! But, the timing of alisae's vote, which could be coincidental felt like the right time to try and change momentum/direction. And then there's just the pure vote without thinking about cadence, and trying to figure out if vanilla town alisae who's seemed pretty low energy and almost fatalistic is trying to survive or if it's scum alisae.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3618 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 3610, April Ludgate wrote:I feel he's extremely aware of the gamestate of the game, and is using Plus and Maria, in a team effort kind of way, to help boost momentum to certain areas of the game, IE, me, they boosted my momentum to go into their favor, and SS is exactly the type of person to be able to pull this off, especially with Maria who also knows who I am, and Plus the one in my town block.
I don't understand at all what you're accusing me of tbh
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3619 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

And you should know that I coast as town too :3
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3620 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 3608, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 3605, morph the cat wrote:In 3574, it was my snap judgment that alisae voting at that moment would probably kill momentum on the maid cafe wagon.
Ok I was reading "soured" as "less likely to hit scum now that alisae has chosen to get on it"

think we need to start over
I was not interpretting soured that way either
/shrug
GTKAS
| here.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3621 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3618, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 3610, April Ludgate wrote:I feel he's extremely aware of the gamestate of the game, and is using Plus and Maria, in a team effort kind of way, to help boost momentum to certain areas of the game, IE, me, they boosted my momentum to go into their favor, and SS is exactly the type of person to be able to pull this off, especially with Maria who also knows who I am, and Plus the one in my town block.
I don't understand at all what you're accusing me of tbh
In post 3619, Something_Smart wrote:And you should know that I coast as town too :3
Hmm...nicely countered if you are scum. And true facts if you are town.... :igmeou: :igmeou:
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3622 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

I'm opening up to Maid then.

Maid or Alisae today.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3623 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:16 pm

In post 3617, morph the cat wrote:It's not like AHAH!! All these players are in cahoots! But, the timing of alisae's vote, which could be coincidental felt like the right time to try and change momentum/direction.
I mean, onto what? the thing that you wanted?

I'm just curious as to what alternative version of events you expected. Tone is something more subjective that maybe we could leave out for the moment
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3624 (ISO) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 3617, morph the cat wrote:
In post 3613, Remilia Scarlet wrote:

p-edit k
It's a cadence thing, partially, though I'm no Nati when it comes to cadence interpretation.

I indicated cabd might go for a deadline compromise vote. zmuffin, who's been leaning slightly town on alisae and has been trying to quiz maid cafe comes in and asks about the vote count. I thought I still knew, but went back to count in case I missed something. In that time, alisae shows up and votes maid cafe.

It's not like AHAH!! All these players are in cahoots! But, the timing of alisae's vote, which could be coincidental felt like the right time to try and change momentum/direction. And then there's just the pure vote without thinking about cadence, and trying to figure out if vanilla town alisae who's seemed pretty low energy and almost fatalistic is trying to survive or if it's scum alisae.
THATS LITERALLY BEEN MY ENTIRE POINT ABOUT WHAT ALISAE'S BEEN DOING THE ENTIRE TIME AM I BEING TROLLED

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”