Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2700 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Prism »

I've also found their progression on me/catboi a little off, their progression on Hectic moreso but all of these are much more nebulous+somewhat plausible and I don't want to trace through again, it's someone else's job if Chara is in the 50/50 later
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2701 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Tanner »

it's not unfair to call that a soft defense of hectic, that's pretty much exactly what it is

but i've never voted for hectic and have been doing the similar "i see you're pushing me and you may be scum but i don't know if i really believe that" thing for much longer now

and gave me a felling your ~processing~ of me/hectic was some sorta facade to be able to call back on it at some point later on and further justify getting me voted out

no i haven't figured out how that would actually help you with that

pedits are not beign read, this is @krazy
your eyes on the city.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2702 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2700, Prism wrote:I've also found their progression on me/catboi a little off, their progression on Hectic moreso but all of these are much more nebulous+somewhat plausible and I don't want to trace through again, it's someone else's job if Chara is in the 50/50 later
fine. we can argue about this tomorrow after we flip a few slots. but im going to hold u to this unless something surprising flips on us.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2703 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Prism wrote:I've also found their progression on me/catboi a little off, their progression on Hectic moreso but all of these are much more nebulous+somewhat plausible and I don't want to trace through again, it's someone else's job if Chara is in the 50/50 later
Prism I will look into Chara so very seriously for u if it gets down to it
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2704 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 2699, CantHateAPuppy wrote:chara hard bussed elements which u don't even seem to consider
not really true if you look at their ISO

aggressive at start, forgets where their vote is and goes around elsewhere, eventually activity votes beeboy and doesn't press it at all later. the +town part would be not swapping to hectic w/ me or forgetting their vote.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2705 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Prism »

I mean I've already tackled the me/Hectic progression like twice each and don't want to start over, I can dig through my own ISO if you want

also I think you missed a post of mine elaborating on what i meant about taylor/beeboy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2706 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Prism »

like i've accepted that at least one person has played incredibly well and is out of my reach here because hectic/tayl0r, while possible, doesn't quite seem right atm. if it's tayl0r/chara or tayl0r/hectic or hectic/chara go me but i would absolutely not be surprised to see something else.
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2707 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2704, Prism wrote:
In post 2699, CantHateAPuppy wrote:chara hard bussed elements which u don't even seem to consider
not really true if you look at their ISO

aggressive at start, forgets where their vote is and goes around elsewhere, eventually activity votes beeboy and doesn't press it at all later. the +town part would be not swapping to hectic w/ me or forgetting their vote.
eh, forget it, if i missed it the first time reading ur post that's subconscious telling me to ignore it. we'll hash this out tomorrow. i'll come prepared and i'll win that argument.

but u are using tooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch wiiiiiiiiiiiiiifom on urself. toooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuch wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifom
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2708 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2706, Prism wrote:like i've accepted that at least one person has played incredibly well and is out of my reach here because hectic/tayl0r, while possible, doesn't quite seem right atm. if it's tayl0r/chara or tayl0r/hectic or hectic/chara go me but i would absolutely not be surprised to see something else.
this is what im talking about. tooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuch wiiiiiiiiiiiifom

tbh seeing it spelled out like this makes me think it's easier than we're making it. there is no deepwolf, otherwise elements/bee would not have gotten fought on D1. the town looking townies look town because town looks town. scum has to be in a slot that makes sense with elements getting fought. etc.
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2709 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Krazy »

ok what's the easy solve then?
vote conspiracy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2710 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Prism »

not really clear what you mean by WIFOMing when I'm literally saying two different things: 1) I'm too tired to go back over things I've already done like twice each, with the bonus that I actually did the beeboy one again anyway without you even asking 2) I don't think I have the team right and my reads are offbase

(1) isn't WIFOM, and even if you think I'm lying like ??? at what point in this game have I been unable to back up something ever, even forgetting that I've already done these before
(2) is angling maybe but WIFOM isn't accurate? also have literally been saying this for like 3 days now
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2711 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2709, Krazy wrote:ok what's the easy solve then?
taylor/suji/hectic
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2712 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Krazy »

you're really using suji for your read of my slot more than me?
vote conspiracy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2713 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Prism »

Do you mean I'm like, buying into WIFOM too much in the form of team guesses, or that I myself am WIFOMing? based off the "i'll hold you to this" i've assumed the latter
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2714 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2710, Prism wrote:not really clear what you mean by WIFOMing when I'm literally saying two different things: 1) I'm too tired to go back over things I've already done like twice each, with the bonus that I actually did the beeboy one again anyway without you even asking 2) I don't think I have the team right and my reads are offbase

(1) isn't WIFOM, and even if you think I'm lying like ??? at what point in this game have I been unable to back up something ever, even forgetting that I've already done these before
(2) is angling maybe but WIFOM isn't accurate? also have literally been saying this for like 3 days now
i mean going "it could be this, or not this, so it has to be this, so it must be not this". is this not a fair word to use here? b/c that's what u seem to be doing, rethinking things all the time.

i hope this is not my fault for bringing up chara just now, but at this point i think we've done too much overthinking. the fact that u've been doing this for 3 full time real life 24-hour periods is a good clue that it's time. i dont want to rush u or be mean or something, but tbh i think u need a little push rn.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2715 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Prism »

I mean if that's your point then yes, I agree, I'm very ready to burn Taylor and call it a day
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2716 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Prism »

Oh I never put my vote back

Okay this makes more sense now

HURT: Taylor

Taylor->Hectic->Lavender is basically my preference order here
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2717 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Prism »

If Hectic flips Chara overnight I get a moral victory and nothing else. Maybe I can hang it on my wall, "morally won Chara's Folly"
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2718 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2714, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 2710, Prism wrote:not really clear what you mean by WIFOMing when I'm literally saying two different things: 1) I'm too tired to go back over things I've already done like twice each, with the bonus that I actually did the beeboy one again anyway without you even asking 2) I don't think I have the team right and my reads are offbase

i mean going "it could be this, or not this, so it has to be this, so it must be not this". is this not a fair word to use here? b/c that's what u seem to be doing, rethinking things all the time.

i hope this is not my fault for bringing up chara just now, but at this point i think we've done too much overthinking. the fact that u've been doing this for 3 full time real life 24-hour periods is a good clue that it's time. i dont want to rush u or be mean or something, but tbh i think u need a little push rn.
like, we've been going back and forth for, what, 2 weeks now? and the fight pool we've ended up with is the same one we started with, it seems like to me.

im expressing what i mean all wrong. i don't want to have this argument. i don't want to have any arguments. i regretted bringing up the chara thing as soon as i saw u respond to it, because at this point it's just not helpful. but something about this game is a little high strung, and i think it's because we have been having all these discussions without voting, and i think it's not good for u either
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2719 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

im ready to revote Taylor
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2720 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

i sound muuuuuuuuch meaner than i mean to

wait here and i'll dig up another picture of a puppy as a peace offering. this one is cuter than me!
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2721 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Prism »

oh it is NOT

i want to VOTE and either WIN or GET NIGHTKILLED AND BE FREED OF THESE SHACKLES THAT BIND ME

i have had a ton of fun this week, don't get me wrong, but i want to live life again. i used to work out daily. i used to call my friends. lemme OUT
CantHateAPuppy
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
CantHateAPuppy
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2722 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by CantHateAPuppy »

In post 2712, Krazy wrote:you're really using suji for your read of my slot more than me?
whenever i talk to u it feels like im being dodged. i ask a question or two and get an answer and no follow-up, never get questions back. feels less like we're in the same game and more like we're sitting in the same waiting room.

i mean, no, i didn't forget that u were suji or something baka :oops:
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Krazy »

In post 2716, Prism wrote:Okay this makes more sense now
what do you mean? I don't see the thought you just connected
vote conspiracy
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #2724 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Prism »

like when i say i threw in the towel i mean at least one person beat me and no amount of me reading this game w/o more flips is going to change that

shoot my shot and accept defeat+nightkill or come back locked and loaded with flip info

P-Edit: Puppy not realizing I also just want to end the day and move on

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”