chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Lavender needs to shit or get off the pot.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:09 pm

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm actually SUPER ok with the idea of NPOM and CHK both being scum here. Like, legendarily ok with it.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 2071, davesaz wrote:
In post 1468, a2rudeboy wrote:also, UNVOTE:
This unvote (from Lavendar) was when both wagons were in the 7-8 range with 1.5 days remaining.
Why did you stay on the sidelines from this point? I see you keeping close watch on the counts but not voting.
Because I was trying to get a vote on Lav for the same reasons as i am now. I didn't support either wagon, and wasn't going to vote either wagon after spending all day not supporting them. So. When it became clear Lav wasn't going to get any traction, I removed my vote.

Chk gets it.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 2075, chkflip wrote:Lavender needs to shit or get off the pot.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2076, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm actually SUPER ok with the idea of NPOM and CHK both being scum here. Like, legendarily ok with it.
You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever. So if you wanna actually engage me with something, put your big boy pants on and do so. "This post is bad because gut" is less than worthless, dude, and we both know that.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 2077, a2rudeboy wrote:Chk gets it.
I don't get your scum read, actually.

I just want them to do something.

I do that a lot. Y'know, expect content from lurksacks. It's exhausting I know.
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2079, chkflip wrote:
In post 2076, TiphaineDeath wrote:I'm actually SUPER ok with the idea of NPOM and CHK both being scum here. Like, legendarily ok with it.
You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever. So if you wanna actually engage me with something, put your big boy pants on and do so. "This post is bad because gut" is less than worthless, dude, and we both know that.

I don't think your scum if that helps.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 1:46 am

Post by chkflip »

It's not even about the scum read, dude. I've never gone a game where I wasn't scum read at some point due to my abrasive behavior/attitude/gameplay. I get that. I accept that. It's fine. It comes with the territory of not being one of those boring card-carrying shitlords or the pro-town union. I am not, have never been, and will never be pro-town in attitude, behavior, or gameplay.

What I will not sit idly by and watch, however, are the pander-y bullshit posts from three seperate fucking people that are dip-my-toe water testing posts. You think I'm scum? AWESOME. You want to vote me? GO RIGHT THE FUCK ON AHEAD AND DO IT. Just don't be a Goddamn coward about it. State your case.

For example: my vote. I don't like almost any of today's starting wagons. Like, at all. So I've decided to take it upon myself to (unless I'm mistaken) provide a new route. One of the same vein as these gutless, contentless mud slings at me. But I'll wait for Looker to come in and say literally anything that's actually content before I continue down that road.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:07 am

Post by Lavender »

Dunno what this means

I was going to post yesterday and fell asleep...
Still tired, so going back to sleep now
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:15 am

Post by chkflip »

You need to stop prod dodging and post content.

Not Cosmopolitan-level reads.

Who do you believe is scum? Who is town?

What posts stick out to you as indicative of either?

Content. Like, actual God given content. Please and thank you.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:23 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

at the very least give your opinion on NPOM
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:46 am

Post by chkflip »

At the very least give three reads that aren't NPOM.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:02 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@Chk: Well let's see, voting titus yesterday is trash, and doing that while being extremely anti IKS is compoundingly less than impressive. Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion. There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.

Your interaction with doctor drew is pretty NAI, there wasn't actually a case on me, that's kind of the point xD.

Categorizing siteflake as only being lynched for being a troll is definitely incorrect. They were acting scummy the whole time and then got everyone's attention sufficiently by being a trolly moron to actually die.

If you're claiming to be intelligent then you should realize IKS flip gives PLENTY of information, and thus your #1347 is definitely problematic.

I dislike the way you interact with walter in regards to titus, and then I further dislike the way you interact with dave in general, I am having a very hard time seeing him as anything other than bleeding town here, and I think your mindset is requiring you to see him as scum to maintain its consistency.

#2024 is just blatant shade-throwing.

In conclusion, big boy pants achieved, VOTE: chk

This is a better wagon than NPOM today because they should not be the same alignment.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
BrightEyedFish
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
BrightEyedFish
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:12 am

Post by BrightEyedFish »

In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:
This is a better wagon than NPOM today because they should not be the same alignment.

You don't think this could be TvT? Or are you saying if one of them flips scum then the other is auto town?
The Baker
The Baker
Goon
The Baker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:17 am

Post by The Baker »

Vote Count 2.03

I'm back! Put the juice in the box!
NoPowerOverMe (4): Iecerint, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald, Starbuck
WalterTheDunce10 (3): BrightEyedFish, pisskop, davesaz
Looker (2): NoPowerOverMe, chkflip
TiphaineDeath (1): Looker
Lavender (1): a2rudeboy
chkflip (1): TiphaineDeath

Not Voting (7): Galron, DrippingGoofball, Lavender, Bambi Jay, WaltertheDunce10, Almost50, Doctor Drew

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 votes to shred someone.
Day Two ends on Wednesday, October 14th 2020 at 12:00pm EST in (expired on 2020-10-14 12:00:00)
I'm the mod. Dr Easy Bake is the main Baker. Debbie Doggie Do is the certified taste tester. Darth Baker is your father. Son of a Shepherd is a simpleton, yes?
Croissants for everybody!
UwU click my links!
GTKAS
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:29 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:voting titus yesterday is trash, and doing that while being extremely anti IKS is compoundingly less than impressive. Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion. There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
If I'm not scum, why is any vote problematic?

Furthermore, aside from "they flipped town" because that was at-the-time irrelevant, why is the Titus vote bad?
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Your interaction with doctor drew is pretty NAI, there wasn't actually a case on me, that's kind of the point xD.
If it isn't indicative of alignment, why are you bringing it up?

Were you not paying attention to me until I called you out on your bullshit, So you needed to ISO me lest be proven fucked?

Cool.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Categorizing siteflake as only being lynched for being a troll is definitely incorrect. They were acting scummy the whole time and then got everyone's attention sufficiently by being a trolly moron to actually die.
Everything I saw was trolly bullshit since I had joined.

Again, I didn't read the game. I still haven't. I don't plan to, either, because I don't need to until I need to and D2 ain't it.

Also don't see how a bad opinion makes me scum when, by your admittance, I'm not aligned with him.

Neat.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:If you're claiming to be intelligent then you should realize IKS flip gives PLENTY of information, and thus your #1347 is definitely problematic.
Quote where I claim to be intelligent.

How did their flip help us, exactly, if we're still hot-dogging on another D1 wagon?

Oh.

Cool.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:I dislike the way you interact with walter in regards to titus, and then I further dislike the way you interact with dave in general, I am having a very hard time seeing him as anything other than bleeding town here, and I think your mindset is requiring you to see him as scum to maintain its consistency.
You don't like my attitude.

I don't fucking care. Next.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:#2024 is just blatant shade-throwing.
This happened after you had already voted me and, therefore, can't be part of your "case" which... Idk if you noticed... still doesn't fucking exist.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:This is a better wagon than NPOM today because they should not be the same alignment.
Yet I can't be the same alignment as flipped scum either, again by your own word above, so...

K.
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:53 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

@Chk
1. Titus was ridiculously town even before they flipped, not to mention that there were two wagons of sufficient size that another one was very unlikely to exist, so you were basically pissing in the wind while calling out other people who were not voting on either wagon for doing the same.

2. Of course I isoed you? That's how I make cases? What even the fuck is this comment? More mudslinging I guess? xD

3. Where did I say you were not siteflake aligned? Wat??? Like, I've been a little zoned out, but not THAT zoned out I don't think...

4. I-I don't think I have ever heard someone argue their own stupidity as a town defense before. I am not sure how to respond to this.

5. I was not talking about your attitude, not even a little. I'm talking about the fact that these interactions feel like they are a scum trying to create things where things are not.

6. Things that happen after I vote you can TOTALLY be part of my case, they can't be the entirety of it, of course, because that would be dumb, but it's not like there's an Statute of Limitations on scum actions xD.

7. Still misrep here.

@Bef
It could be TvT? But it doesn't seem particularly likely from where I am standing.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:56 am

Post by Almost50 »

I guess Lav should consider quoting this in their sig post-game. ( I had also always thought Lav was a she, but I see there's no preferred pronoun, so I apologize if I was wrong all along)

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2079, chkflip wrote:You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever.
Of CHK is your "fuckin name".. does this mean you're trying to fuck with us right now?

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2083, Lavender wrote:
Dunno what this means

I was going to post yesterday and fell asleep...
Still tired, so going back to sleep now
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now why do I feel like Lav somehow liked that we won't vote people we thought might be Jesters??? Hmmmm

Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:02 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2085, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:at the very least give your opinion on NPOM
In post 2086, chkflip wrote:At the very least give three reads that aren't NPOM.
At the very least give reads on ALL living players minus NPOM & three others. :twisted:

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:14 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2014, Bambi Jay wrote:Wait are we actually saying we wagoned 2 scum day 1? I don't believe it much.
It does happen.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:27 am

Post by chkflip »

This is fucking hilarious.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:@Chk
1. Titus was ridiculously town even before they flipped, not to mention that there were two wagons of sufficient size that another one was very unlikely to exist, so you were basically pissing in the wind while calling out other people who were not voting on either wagon for doing the same.
5th and final time: I didn't read. How are you seriously looking yourself in the fucking mirror and considering this a remotely useable stance? How could I have known Titus was "ridiculously town"? You're holding your own opinion of the game over my ability to have even known that, bucko. GGs!

I was applying pressure where dave might appear to have been going. It's a pretty basic maneuver in mafia gaming, sweaty, look it up.

Also not scum indicative.

Calling me a hypocrite for wanting people to take their votes seriously and (albeit incorrectly) consider their use of D1 is a solid funny.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:2. Of course I isoed you? That's how I make cases? What even the fuck is this comment? More mudslinging I guess? xD
I asked for a case and you brought up shit that you admitted wasn't alignment indicative.

Call a dumb thing dumb? xD
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:3. Where did I say you were not siteflake aligned? Wat???
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion.
There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
*cough*
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:4. I-I don't think I have ever heard someone argue their own stupidity as a town defense before. I am not sure how to respond to this.
You were inferring I was stupid by stating that I consider myself so intelligent. I've never said I was, so, I asked you to quote it as a joke.

Second time you've straight up called me stupid.
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:5. I was not talking about your attitude, not even a little. I'm talking about the fact that these interactions feel like they are a scum trying to create things where things are not.
Keep unpacking this.

Hooooooooooow
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:6. Things that happen after I vote you can TOTALLY be part of my case, they can't be the entirety of it, of course, because that would be dumb, but it's not like there's an Statute of Limitations on scum actions xD.
It's okay. You still don't have a case.

Your case:
- vote bad!
- you defended scum but aren't aligned with them
- scum vibes go brrrrrr
In post 2091, TiphaineDeath wrote:7. Still misrep here.
In post 2087, TiphaineDeath wrote:Actually now that I think about it though it points to you and NPOM definitely not being scum TOGETHER, which is actually a worthwhile conclusion.
There's no way you'd push that hard to get IKS de-wagoned, which would almost assuredly kill NPOM, if they were both scum with you.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:29 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 2093, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2079, chkflip wrote:You keep putting my fuckin name in your mouth with little to no actual context to the read whatsoever.
Of CHK is your "fuckin name".. does this mean you're trying to fuck with us right now?
I... what!?
In post 2096, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 2014, Bambi Jay wrote:Wait are we actually saying we wagoned 2 scum day 1? I don't believe it much.
It does happen.
Post more please.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Sat Oct 03, 2020 5:49 am

Post by Galron »

In post 2060, NoPowerOverMe wrote:
In post 2058, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2021, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Can I just refer to Drew goof and ice as the axis of evil?
DGB?? You really think DGB is Scum here?
By association, yes.
I'm not taking this seriously then.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”