Post by Micc »

Votecount 7.04
ralph217 (1) -
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo (1) -
ralph217

Not Voting (3) -
Titus, Town looter, Glitch

With 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to eliminate.

The deadline for Day 7 is in (expired on 2020-10-06 18:00:00).
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #5876 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:34 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I feel lonely here by myself
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5877 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 5873, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5872, JacksonVirgo wrote:JV Protects Glitch
Titus and Looter do no action (in case looter is a secret town PR for some bs reason)
Glitch chooses between Titus and Looter.

That way I am forced to die if scum wants to kill anyone, and if they do you will catch the killer.
This way no matter if scum is Titus or Looter you will solve it.

Also the bolded I am confused at my own writing. If Looter is claiming a role they're not, and is town and can visit. Please don't as that will get you lynched tomorrow. It's the best of all worlds if the town in Titus/Looter doesn't do anything tonight. If you're still unsure why or have an issue with those actions let me know.
I agree with this plan. Its not flawless but we will discuss the rest tomorrow.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5878 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 5876, JacksonVirgo wrote:I feel lonely here by myself
I'm trying real hard to be patient waiting on Ralph and Looter. Were it not elo I would try to move the day forward already but it is too risky to do so without every bit of info we can.
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5879 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 5:32 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5878, Glitch wrote:
In post 5876, JacksonVirgo wrote:I feel lonely here by myself
I'm trying real hard to be patient waiting on Ralph and Looter. Were it not elo I would try to move the day forward already but it is too risky to do so without every bit of info we can.
I realize you're being cautious and that's fine because you're in the
worst position out of everyone
but it's kinda bumming me out that nothing's happening and I can't do anything about it because we're waiting on two people that are highly likely (and certain for one of them) to be scum that might not actually come back at all.

Regarding the underlined bit, from a complete outsider pov, JV/Ralph knows one scum and Titus/Looter knows one scum. Everybody has a heads up except you.

wiki // GTKAS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5880 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Glitch »

If the entire game's outcome hinges on me as the swing vote I'm going to feel so underqualified lol.

If you're scum stop rushing me.
If you're town don't give up on me. I know it's hard to wait but Ralph said he would be back today.
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5881 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Town looter »

Sorry guys, I know I am holding up proceedings.

I think there is a few holes in your plan JV:

- It's irrelevant if Ralph isn't scum, and JV is - remember Glitch, we lose if this is the case. I don't want you to doubt yourself right now - leave your respective SR/TR where they are, but I do ask you give me a chance to case JV. This is on me though and I WILL be casing JV/Ralph in the next 24 hours

- If Ralph is scum, from my point of view, the motion detecting will not give a reliable result: any check on me will almost certainly be positive, unless there's a no kill, in which it will be negative. Either way, the motion detection is going to implicate me,
regardless of my alignment
:
  • If I am scum, and there's a kill: Obviously positive.
  • If I am town, JV is town and Titus is scum: Titus will visit me with their loud PR, and kill with multitasking, or no kill and not visit me
  • If I am town, JV is scum and Titus is town: JV will either no kill, or kill me (he can't kill Glitch, and won't kill Titus because it would clear me)
  • If I am town, JV is town and Titus is town: Motion detector result is fake because Glitch is scum
signature
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5882 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Town looter »

Actually there is one scenario where the motion detecting is useful: If JV is scum and you don't tell us who you are going to detect
and
there is a night kill. In that scenario you have a 50% chance of getting a useful result as long as Titus does not use their PR.
signature
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5883 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Glitch »

Your post does not convince me to abandon the plan and I will explain why tomorrow. But I want to hear your case on scum JV.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5884 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 5882, Town looter wrote:Actually there is one scenario where the motion detecting is useful: If JV is scum and you don't tell us who you are going to detect
and
there is a night kill. In that scenario you have a 50% chance of getting a useful result as long as Titus does not use their PR.
This interests me though. I wonder what JVs thoughts are.
Town looter
Town looter
Goon
Town looter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5885 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:21 am

Post by Town looter »

In post 5883, Glitch wrote:Your post does not convince me to abandon the plan and I will explain why tomorrow. But I want to hear your case on scum JV.
Oh nah I didn't mean not go ahead with the current plan.

Trying to get a mechanical guilty/not-guilty on me or Titus is absolutely the right thing to do, and likely optimal play. I just don't think we have an insta-win if Ralph flips red, because I can be made to look guilty (NK) or made to look not innocent (no NK) even though I am town.
signature
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #5886 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 5881, Town looter wrote:If Ralph is scum, from my point of view, the motion detecting will not give a reliable result: any check on me will almost certainly be positive, unless there's a no kill, in which it will be negative. Either way, the motion detection is going to implicate me, regardless of my alignment:
If I am scum, and there's a kill: Obviously positive.
If I am town, JV is town and Titus is scum: Titus will visit me with their loud PR, and kill with multitasking, or no kill and not visit me
If I am town, JV is scum and Titus is town: JV will either no kill, or kill me (he can't kill Glitch, and won't kill Titus because it would clear me)
If I am town, JV is town and Titus is town: Motion detector result is fake because Glitch is scum
Glitch motion detects me. I am supposed to stay home. That prevents the myth of Titus being multitasking. Glitch gets a no result. Then it's Glitch v Looter or Glitch v me or a no kill.

If a no kill happens, Glitch still targets me again. I stay home. If scum kill Glitch, then Jackson gets a result. He should target Looter. Then either a) Glitch clears me. This leaves Glitch v Looter or Glitch v me. or b) Jackson gets a result on Looter. This leaves Jackson v Looter or Jackson v me.

No matter what result we wind up in a 1 v 1 with one conftown. That's what happens if we lynch Ralph, I stay home, and Glitch motion detects me while Jackson heals Glitch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5887 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:52 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 3011, Titus wrote:
In post 3006, Marshmallow Marshall wrote:
In post 3001, JacksonVirgo wrote:@MM, are you just a vigi that can shoot every night? Or is it X-shot or something. Curious ;)

Also real vigi don't claim
I can shoot every night. I also have
something else
that you don't have to know lol.
Multitasking is not a thing in normals.
hmm
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5888 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Glitch »

If Titus is multi-tasking that post is a
borderline
unethical and I don't get that feeling from Titus.
Damn why can't I get a solid SR on anyone!!!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5889 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 5888, Glitch wrote:If Titus is multi-tasking that post is a
borderline
unethical and I don't get that feeling from Titus.
Damn why can't I get a solid SR on anyone!!!
I think it's because you're overthinking things. We have a path to victory and there are two slots saying no but otherwise not contributing. I think you're just convincing yourself they might not be scum because you want to keep an open mind to Ralph and Looter but instead you went as far as to go partial Devil's Advocate in your own head.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5890 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:14 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5880, Glitch wrote:If the entire game's outcome hinges on me as the swing vote I'm going to feel so underqualified lol.

If you're scum stop rushing me.
If you're town don't give up on me. I know it's hard to wait but Ralph said he would be back today.
As I said I know your position

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5891 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5881, Town looter wrote:Sorry guys, I know I am holding up proceedings.

I think there is a few holes in your plan JV:

- It's irrelevant if Ralph isn't scum, and JV is - remember Glitch, we lose if this is the case. I don't want you to doubt yourself right now - leave your respective SR/TR where they are, but I do ask you give me a chance to case JV. This is on me though and I WILL be casing JV/Ralph in the next 24 hours

- If Ralph is scum, from my point of view, the motion detecting will not give a reliable result: any check on me will almost certainly be positive, unless there's a no kill, in which it will be negative. Either way, the motion detection is going to implicate me,
regardless of my alignment
:
  • If I am scum, and there's a kill: Obviously positive.
  • If I am town, JV is town and Titus is scum: Titus will visit me with their loud PR, and kill with multitasking, or no kill and not visit me
  • If I am town, JV is scum and Titus is town: JV will either no kill, or kill me (he can't kill Glitch, and won't kill Titus because it would clear me)
  • If I am town, JV is town and Titus is town: Motion detector result is fake because Glitch is scum
Trying to convince be that Ralph is possibly town is kinda moot don't you think. Unless this is directly addressed to me but is aimed at Glitch. Feel free to make your cases, overall if Ralph played well enough to yeet me considering everything they've played really well and should be proud of how they played.

If Glitch focuses the ability directly onto Titus instead of WIFOMing it will defeat that fear would it not? Would there be any holes that I am missing by giving scum knowledge of who is being checked? I don't think so.

If Titus is final scum. They will be unable to frame you with their loud PR and kill with multitasking. They will no matter what be able to no-kill.
If I am final scum I will be forced to no-kill, but that's the thing Glitch was saying earlier.
If Glitch is final scum, the Motion detector will be fake but we can simply just 1v1 Glitch and the guiltied player just to make sure we're not all being jebaited.
If Looter is final scum, a kill will be caught and you will be 100% confirmed that you were not framed by Titus's ability.

Does this fix the holes or not really? Or if I made absolute no sense let me know too

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5892 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5884, Glitch wrote:
In post 5882, Town looter wrote:Actually there is one scenario where the motion detecting is useful: If JV is scum and you don't tell us who you are going to detect
and
If I am scum, I am assuming you mean that in extension I am bussing my partner today otherwise this makes no sense. Would you be able to explain how this math works because I am not entirely sure I understand it sorry

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5893 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 5885, Town looter wrote:
In post 5883, Glitch wrote:Your post does not convince me to abandon the plan and I will explain why tomorrow. But I want to hear your case on scum JV.
Oh nah I didn't mean not go ahead with the current plan.

Trying to get a mechanical guilty/not-guilty on me or Titus is absolutely the right thing to do, and likely optimal play. I just don't think we have an insta-win if Ralph flips red, because I can be made to look guilty (NK) or made to look not innocent (no NK) even though I am town.
Above post please give it a read

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5894 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:24 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Anyway I am going out for a small bit, I'll be back soon

wiki // GTKAS
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5895 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:53 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 5892, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 5884, Glitch wrote:
and
If I am scum, I am assuming you mean that in extension I am bussing my partner today otherwise this makes no sense. Would you be able to explain how this math works because I am not entirely sure I understand it sorry
Yes. Assuming ralph is scum we eliminate today, Titus stays home tonight. If anyone is loud visited by Titus they come out the next day saying so and we eliminate Titus because she's scum for not cooperating with the plan to find scum. That leaves me to wifom between you and Looter. And then-- oh shit hold up. Then it's either:

If I check Looter:
1) Looter is scum and performs NK and I catch him
2) Looter is scum and performs no NK
3) Looter is not scum and there is a NK so JV is scum
4) Looter is not scum and there is no NK (if motion detection is positive then wat)

If I check JV:
1) JV is scum and kills me so there are no results to discuss the next day
2) JV is scum and does no NK
3) JV is scum and performs NK and I catch him

There is no reason to investigate JV. If he is town he will move. If he is scum he will move. I have to pick between you and Titus. If I check Titus:

1) Titus is scum and does not move and does not NK.
2) Titus is scum and performs NK and I receive a guilty.
3) Titus is scum and babysitter but not multitasking and babysits against the plan and comes up with a story the next day and I detect motion
4) Titus is scum and babysitter and multitasking and NKs someone and babysits someone else and then comes up with a story the next day to explain why she didn't follow the plan and wanted to protect whoever she babysat just in case and I detect that motion
5) Titus is town and stays still and I detect no motion and there is no NK
6) Titus is town and stays still and I detect no motion and there is a NK

SHIT
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5896 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Glitch »

Looter, are you willing to vote Ralph?
Titus, are you willing to vote Ralph?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5897 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:00 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

What stops looter from just saying titus visited them to get a ML

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5898 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by JacksonVirgo »

Titus will never move as town as that will just lose the game as town. If she stays still and I die it’s looter. If she stays still and Looter dies it’s me. If she doesn’t move and no kill happens we case all alive people and make a decision then. If she moves and a kill happens it’s her

We should always include Glitch as a SvT between whoever their result incriminates so it doesn’t leave a deep wolf
Glitch to sweep town.

wiki // GTKAS
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #5899 (ISO) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Titus »

I am willing to vote Ralph.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”