Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:44 am

Post by bugspray »

I think its absolutely possible shelly and noraa are scum buddies

here's a fake quote from the scum thread that I'm making up
hello i am shelly lmao hey noraa love u okies lets just fucking spam a lot and makes a bunch of posts and argue with each other so that nobody else can read the game
omg hello yes i am noraa your scum partner and that is a good diea lets just fucking make this goddamn game unplayable!
shellyc sounds like she is spitballing right now and waiting to see which ones stick (aka townies give some cred it) so that she can push them forther and then get the yummy win

i suspect scum has a rolecop or some other way to gain hard information about battle mage's role so that they can use the scum!medic that norwee claims to know about to give a false positive (assuming norwee isn't lying)
in this case the rolestopper on bm when bm targets scum while scum!medic targets bm would result in bm still dying targeting scum which is the only way I can make sense out of the current setup information

goon
scum rolecop
scum medic
town rolestop
town weak friendly neighbor
town informed of scum medic
vt x5
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:44 am

Post by shellyc »

@UNO in general, do you prefer bussing/distancing or NOT bussing/distancing?

general question btw
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:45 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:goon
scum rolecop
scum medic
town rolestop
town weak friendly neighbor
town informed of scum medic
vt x5
scum doctor with 0 usage at all and misleads the setup is unlikely to pass NRG.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:46 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:shellyc sounds like she is spitballing right now and waiting to see which ones stick (aka townies give some cred it) so that she can push them forther and then get the yummy win
can you explain WHERE im spitballing and how that would help

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:47 am

Post by shellyc »

*as a scum!me scenario do I hard scumread noraa in one of my first posts? im notably a fan of bussing though I don’t want my partners head at start of d1

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:51 am

Post by bugspray »

i would totally vote noraa right now but i dont know the vc and would prefer avoiding a hammer before town has had some useful discussion. once we can't usefully discuss furthery we should hammer so that scum can't keep doing shit here and in their pt and in any hoods they might have access to

pedit:
shelly i don't think you have the credibility to make that statement about NRG and it does have a use which I did explain

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:53 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:here's a fake quote from the scum thread that I'm making up
Lol that was really funny.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:55 am

Post by shellyc »

but that requires massclaim to create that strategy of stopper being on FN

where is UNO, I would like my question answered

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:56 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3043, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You can still be essential if you're town and can make a convincing case of who Noraa's last two teammates are assuming you're not in it.
Possibly the " :P " should have been placed at the end of the second sentence rather than the first.
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:56 am

Post by bugspray »

In post 3056, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3050, bugspray wrote:here's a fake quote from the scum thread that I'm making up
Lol that was really funny.
i'm glad SOMEONE appreciates art

but heres the thing norwee what if you are scum who was just seeing if you could make up a lie that cannot be mechanically confirmed or denied and then try to get a claimed tpr grounded to "save" a nk?
questions for someone who is able to analyze this big data mess of shelly and noraa posts: how long did norwee stay that hill before climbing down?

shelly it literally only requires fn to claim and then stopper is like :hmmm: better prevent shenanigans

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:57 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3051, shellyc wrote:@UNO in general, do you prefer bussing/distancing or NOT bussing/distancing?

general question btw
idk, it would depend on the game. Probably my preference would be to avoid my partners at all if possible.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:58 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3059, bugspray wrote:i'm glad SOMEONE appreciates art
it’s ridicule, not art

pedit: I don’t mean social distancing with your partners, I mean attacking them.

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:59 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3059, bugspray wrote:shelly it literally only requires fn to claim and then stopper is like :hmmm: better prevent shenanigans
was not the best at mech play back in the day so meh maybe I’ll give you this

but it basically turns weak fn into a cop

shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:00 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 3058, UNOwen wrote:Possibly the " " should have been placed at the end of the second sentence rather than the first.
:D :) :] :lol: :giggle: :P :roll: :wink: :cool: :mrgreen: :neutral: :oops: :o :eek: :( :? :mad: :nerd: :?: :!: :idea: :up: :right: :down: :left:

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:00 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3061, shellyc wrote: pedit: I don’t mean social distancing with your partners, I mean attacking them.
Again I don't really know, I do not have much recent experience as scum. But I expect I would not want to attack my partners.
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:03 am

Post by shellyc »

In post 1064, UNOwen wrote:The motivation and frustration with game state is good but the vote is not. Why vote against vla player you town lean and not support small time but existing Redados wagon? Competing wagons should in theory create a higher information game state than one dominant wagon and a bunch of isolated votes.
this is the only mention of mundivore, it hardly counts as suspicion and uno votes redados -> bugs -> Taylor -> redados without voting mundi
In post 785, UNOwen wrote:Redados why did you vote Noraa?
instead of looking at all the other votes you look at NORAA in particular
In post 811, UNOwen wrote:
In post 810, Noraa wrote:This question's answer is no. If u read thru his iso u can see he doesn't actually have any reasons for SRing me
Well he has claimed to be scumreading you, then said it might just be playstyle. But it's not clear what the problem that he has with your playstyle is and now he's voting you for explicitly NAI reasons, so I'm wondering what's going on there.
the way they vibe against redados point to partnership tbh, this counts as a softdefense
In post 887, UNOwen wrote:
In post 812, Redados wrote: yes, I think that she is scum. she feigns/uses her newness and appeal to emotion, and she's able to use confusion to do anti-town stuff. I think that she's scum.
In post 831, Redados wrote: I say here that I feel like you are scummy, but that probably has less to do with alignment and more to do with your playstyle. I then abbreviate that here:
In post 389, Redados wrote:Town:
JV

Null:
Jester

Scum due to playstyle:
ShellyC
Noraa

Scum:
Saudade (but I have been told this is his town meta)
Looking over this post^ I can see why you would have taken that the wrong way. That's fine. What I don't get is how every time I explain it you are not understanding.
Simultaneously thinking that Noraa is scum because of specific behaviour but also thinking that specific behaviour is NAI for Noraa. This seems to be two contradictory arguments you are making at the same time. Can you point to where you believe she has been anti-town in this game in a way that you wouldn't expect from town!Noraa?
^ as above you can see UNO talks *around* Noraa a huge bunch but doesnt really make an effort to solve noraa
In post 1344, UNOwen wrote:Noraa is a bit over zealous to be talking about post flip associations, but I still agree with her Redados read. I don't feel like I have been pocketed at all, when I read her arguments I find myself agreeing because they are raising points I was already thinking, rather than seeing them as new arguments that I follow. For example 1196 and 1197 have a similar analysis of the big catch up. That we both reached these posts at more or less the same time makes me strongly feel that Noraa is on the same wavelength as me and so probably town. I definitely don't see Noraa as sheeping either, she has been a lot more vocal about redados.
TR on noraa when it is said that he doesnt prefer distancing

there is this whole trajectory of redados-UNO when UNO is basically trying to sell redados on town!noraa but anti-town playstyle
there is only a TR with the explanation of “similar thoughts” on noraa ever

UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:08 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 2290, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2248, Mundivore wrote:Okay, I missed the claiming action that was going on. That's sort of weird. I could go for PLUS, I could also quite happily go for Norwee here. If this is TvT, then it's really tragic, but it really heavily reads as TvS to me.
Why TvS?
In post 2333, UNOwen wrote:
In post 2318, duppin wrote:the TvS read is so weird to me on day 1. what makes you believe that discussion is more likely to be TvS? you said the same about me and tayl0rs discussion. Like I understand having an independent scumread on someone, but I am not sure I really follow the logic that any of these day 1 discussions are more likely to be town vs scum
I agree with this. Shelly comes across as the type of player who is willing to make these sorts of guesses based on intuition though.
This is me growing suspicious of Mundivore at days end. He never returned to the thread, so I never got to develop this suspicion.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3059, bugspray wrote:but heres the thing norwee what if you are scum who was just seeing if you could make up a lie that cannot be mechanically confirmed or denied and then try to get a claimed tpr grounded to "save" a nk?
questions for someone who is able to analyze this big data mess of shelly and noraa posts: how long did norwee stay that hill before climbing down?
Approximately 5 minutes.
It was an incredibly shitty attempt at getting an PR lynched if i’m scum here.
It’s an interesting theory which i’m sure PlusJoyed will be all over though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Also you need to consider that if i was making things up i could have just said: "i’m informed scum has a rolestopper" rather than saying "mafia doctor".

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3050, bugspray wrote:i suspect scum has a rolecop or some other way to gain hard information about battle mage's role so that they can use the scum!medic that norwee claims to know about to give a false positive (assuming norwee isn't lying)
in this case the rolestopper on bm when bm targets scum while scum!medic targets bm would result in bm still dying targeting scum which is the only way I can make sense out of the current setup information
Don’t really get this part.
How would scum get an false positive? If BM targets any scum he’d die. Even if he went for the mafia doctor. Because weak depends on the wincon of the player.
I’m sure the reason mafia has a doctor will be clarified at some point. But we probably shouldn’t think too hard about it because that would help scum more than town imo.

- Bunno
bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:31 am

Post by bugspray »

i believe if doctor targets a weak role it would prevent the weak role from dying but i could be wrong

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:32 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ehh, you’re overthinking it.

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:54 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 2995, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Forget about the mechanics, isn’t it obvious he’d target Noraa here?
All day he was talking about how Noraa is town, yet Noraa kept scumreading him.
Put yourself in his mind, who would he target of the playerlist? All i can think of is Noraa.
And the implications of that is huge.
i do agree with this
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:55 am

Post by shellyc »

THEN VOTE FOR NORAA come on joyed

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:58 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

yeah i thought norwee was scum but i'd be very suprised they didn't flip that on me if they were scum since they townbinned me too

(๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ
VOTE: noraa

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”