Mini Normal 2169 : random facts, game over !

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #2175 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Noraa »

idk but I remember being like holy fuck I was right BM is scum. And it was literally one of my most confident reads that I'd ever had. I was so convinced TaylorvBM was TvS that I couldn't believe it myself cuz trust me when I say im normally not confident in my reads ... like ever.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2176 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Alonzo »

No need to do that to Taylor, she could have been the Lim for the day without BM outing.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2177 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Alonzo »

I think we Lim from the Taylor wagon today.

VOTE: Bob

Still not oozing town there Bob
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2178 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2174, Alonzo wrote:I don't think it was ever as clear as scum! TS = town BM, but that vig theory makes a bit of sense

I was of the opinion he was a clear town. Would have fought tooth and nail to stop a BM lynch. No way does scum ever fake guilty like that on day 2. But more likely town, like what happened in that 21p. Where one town guilitied the other.

Plus I thought it was pretty obvious he was the mailman. Why did I ask him if he was gambiting and simply stretching what info he had.

BM why wouldn't you clarify after i told you about the disaster we had as town once. :-(
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2179 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:33 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 2177, Alonzo wrote:I think we Lim from the Taylor wagon today.
this seems extremely dubious. who was on or off that wagon seems to be largely based on who was online at the time BM made his claim. shelly wagon seems like a better place to focus, if we're going to aim at a town wagon

this part is accurate tho.

VOTE: bob
Elapsam semel occasionem non ipse potest Iuppiter reprehendere
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2180 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Alonzo »

Good vote, but IV moved you out of my top town reads for a while iamauser
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2181 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:40 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 2105, bob3141 wrote:What is with everyone of late rushing day one. I come back from work Friday gone.After having nearly no time to look at the thread since wednesday. And see that Shelley was quick lynched.
why did you vote shelly if you didn't want her to be executed, bob
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:49 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2181, iamausername wrote:
In post 2105, bob3141 wrote:What is with everyone of late rushing day one. I come back from work Friday gone.After having nearly no time to look at the thread since wednesday. And see that Shelley was quick lynched.
why did you vote shelly if you didn't want her to be executed, bob

Are you trying to twist my words?

I saw the slot as scum so i voted. At that time i very much wanted pressure. Pressure a scummy slot and see what wagononics happen. If shelly was scum a true counter wagon would have formed on taylor. If shelly got up to l-1 and claimed pr highly likely scum. As a pr claim wouldnt have matched her ate. A vt town claim would match and make her far more likely town.

In between me being last on and her quick lynch she claims VT. A claim scum never makes in that situation. But everyone thought it would be best to have big shouting match and lynch shelly before everyone had checked in. Instead alonzo hammers.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Why in the last few game sive played is everyone so eager to get to night rather than letting day one play out. Not everyone has lots of time during the working week.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2184 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 2163, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: teacher

here's where I'm at right now.
a NK on BM makes absolutely no sense. he was a guaranteed mislim d3. so the only a NK on him would have been reasonable is if BM's reads were so accurate that him espousing them and providing greater clarity on them d3 was not worth the mislim. bm clearly espoused his read on teacher, but had enough fluff and jumps onto noraa and such that teacher might have avoided suspicion by killing bm as opposed to letting him speak today. that hammer SCREAMED opportunistic scum looking to end the day by stifling discussion.

scum is {teacher, noraa, ??} i'm confident in teacher!scum, and you should be too.

Certainly makes sense with how quick shelly got pushed over the edge day one. If teacher was town we would have prob got tied wagons. And not a shelly quick lynch.

Just wish my time had been taken up moving furniture ready for some work in the lounge so i only had time for one post and to catch up a few pages. and not teh countless pages had built up.

VOTE: Teacher
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:05 am

Post by bob3141 »

And just based on odds of 4 wagons. 2 on confirmed town, one on nora that heavily looked liek noob town after me and others questioned her. One left alive , so i think the odds are prety good
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2186 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok hold up guys. I haven't been keeping track of votes but please no one put anyone at E-1 bc that gives scum opportunity to quickhammer. we already wasted day 1 and 2. let's be more careful on day 3.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2187 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Noraa »

Also while I was eating, I realized something.

So first off does anyone besides me think that a vig killed BM?
ik thats a strange thing to consider especially since we only had one kill day 1 but I mean lots of things could've happened. The vig could've been role blocked or maybe their role is like the "odd day" or "even day" type or whatever bs.
Honestly im sorry this isnt that important and shit but like im literally having such a hard time believing scum willingly wasted a nk on BM that im willing to believe just about any theory my fried ass brain can think of rn.

BUT onto the important part that I realized while I was eating. Is that if our vig killed BM, then the scums .... didnt kill last night? idk if im right but like ... in all my scum games I was told I was not allowed to ever do a "no kill"
so if this theory is right which idk how high the likelihood of it being true is, then that means the scum doing the kill was jailed or something happened to them.
yeah idk. sorry if that theory's absolute bs but im not willing to believe scum killed BM. On the other hand, I think if a scum was roleblocked or jailed or whatever, the town pr that did it will know who one of the scums are.
Anyways im choosing to believe this theory unless anyone else can provide one that's more convincing cuz this one's vibing hot with me rn.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2188 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Noraa »

I'd like to hear opinions on this theory of mine and maybe other theories as well cuz I refuse to believe the scums were so stupid they killed BM.

Im stubborn and that kicks me in the ass at times but either way I think anything is more likely than scums killing bm and need someone to either convince me otherwise or agree so that ik im not insane
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2189 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Noraa »

Btw Bob's activity in the thread sure skyrocketed after a lil pressure was placed there
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2190 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Alonzo »

No kill is usually allowed in the games I have played.
It's not a terrible theory at all, but with no proof may as well drop it for now and revisit later if some evidence appears.

Apparently scum thought BMs role was a threat and made a move, is how we look at it for now, but I'm in no real rush to delve BMs iso trying to figure what's what right now.

No doubt he's in observers and guessed all the scum first time
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2191 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Alonzo »

In post 2179, iamausername wrote:
In post 2177, Alonzo wrote:I think we Lim from the Taylor wagon today.
this seems extremely dubious. who was on or off that wagon seems to be largely based on who was online at the time BM made his claim. shelly wagon seems like a better place to focus, if we're going to aim at a town wagon

this part is accurate tho.

VOTE: bob
Both have merit, to my eye it was the town thing to do to bring day one to a close when I did. However I suspect youl find more scum chancing on BMs misplay, and more townies trying to get a day one hammer.

However that Shelley wagon had origins, and those are worth exploring.

Noraa get on it =)
iamausername
iamausername
Mafia Scum
iamausername
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2192 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:42 am

Post by iamausername »

In post 2187, Noraa wrote: So first off does anyone besides me think that a vig killed BM?
it was definitely a thought that occurred to me. only one kill per night makes it less likely, but not impossible. as you say, vig could be limited, and scum kill could have been blocked.

probably best not to speculate about it at the moment though. if it is the case, we don't want to give scum clues as to the identity of the vig, or the person who stopped their kill. when those people are ready to claim, we should be able to piece together what happened.

until then, let's just focus on executing scum. bob has helpfully decided to bus his partner today, so that should make it easier.
Alonzo
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Alonzo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2193 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Alonzo »

UNVOTE:

Intent to switch to teacher after the next VC
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2194 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 2190, Alonzo wrote:No kill is usually allowed in the games I have played.
It's not a terrible theory at all, but with no proof may as well drop it for now and revisit later if some evidence appears.

Apparently scum thought BMs role was a threat and made a move, is how we look at it for now, but I'm in no real rush to delve BMs iso trying to figure what's what right now.

No doubt he's in observers and guessed all the scum first time
In post 2192, iamausername wrote:
In post 2187, Noraa wrote: So first off does anyone besides me think that a vig killed BM?
Well no kill is obviously allowed. I've just always been told(as scum) that I shouldn't ever do it.

it was definitely a thought that occurred to me. only one kill per night makes it less likely, but not impossible. as you say, vig could be limited, and scum kill could have been blocked.

probably best not to speculate about it at the moment though. if it is the case, we don't want to give scum clues as to the identity of the vig, or the person who stopped their kill. when those people are ready to claim, we should be able to piece together what happened.

until then, let's just focus on executing scum. bob has helpfully decided to bus his partner today, so that should make it easier.
oh yeah ur right. I was too concerned with the stronge BM kill to realize that I might end up being right and point scum in the right direction. rip me and my stupid brain. I'll have a fun time post game figuring out what was happening in the scum pt while I was over here dreaming up theories lel.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2195 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Noraa »

I think we all shouldn't vote at all until later in the day. cuz with day 2 being a literal like 1 hour long, we have a lot of catching up to do after "wasting" that much time.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2196 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Menalque »

jfc
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2197 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Menalque »

what a game

we live in a society
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #2198 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:50 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

UNVOTE:
don't worry, my vote will be back on teacher in time. for now, though, nora's speculation could be correct, and we shouldn't lim before giving prs a chance to claim.

if you are a PR and have a guilty or incriminating result, claim now.
real thoughts on a massclaim / setup spec will come later, but if we lim incorrectly tomorrow will be lylo. we should tread quite carefully.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #2199 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

dont rolefish

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”