Mini Normal 2168 | So Many Bats! | Game Over!

Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by Hectic »

In post 1890, Noraa wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1796, shellyc wrote:
In post 1542, Noraa wrote:Norwee and Jester have been pretty against this redados wagon. I think they are both coming from a town perspective tho so I'm not too sure redados flipping red means they r scum
elaborate

why do you think Norway and jester are coming from a town perspective when they oppose your prefered wagon
This logic is trash. Ur telling me as long as they oppose my wagon, they r scum. wtf shelly.
In post 1798, shellyc wrote:
In post 1552, Tayl0r Swift wrote:how are people letting duppin get away with not explaining reads at all? everyone who posts about duppin seems to agree that the posts are bad, but theres no momentum towards the wagon, and immediately a shitty counterwagon forms on me.

duppin is 90% scum here.
can you actually *case* duppin for once
can you explain instead of saying that “they have no reads” which isn’t strictly AI
Ouch. ngl its kinda true tho
In post 1800, shellyc wrote:
In post 1569, Noraa wrote:nuuuuu uno im coming back
VOTE: Redados
noraa stop being manipulated so easily if you’re town or we’ll have to policy you

also, a comment on PlusJoy
they’re LHF and my limbait in all scum games ive been in with them
but I still think the slot is scum because of Jackson
U dropped ur case on Jackson so many times that I dont even believe u there anymore. Im not being manipulated.
In post 1815, shellyc wrote:
In post 1739, Noraa wrote:wtf? Why are u voting a really inactive slot now?
VOTE: Redados
ur so scummy its unbelievable
didnt you "not want plus to accidentally hammer a townie"
weird as fuck switch
this logic is so flawed I dont even understand how they have anything to do with each other.
In post 1830, bugspray wrote:VOTE: mundivore
there is too much content for me to read but i checked activity overview and noticed that mundivore has even fewer posts than me which I find unthinkable considering how low volume my posting has been
ur saying we should give u a pass for being inactive but not Mundi?
In post 1831, bugspray wrote:the vote has deeper reasons, i did a quick iso skim and i felt the ping a few times, i think if saud is not lying about depression and is indeed town then the wagon's long lasting momentum was almost certainly supported by scum that want to make townies waste their precious thinking time on a wagon that they don't expect anyone to actually hammer. it reminds me of reservoir dogs ddu (where i was mr pink) how i kept tring to roleplay that the rats (scum) were just yap yapping and preventing meaningful discussion from taking place
this is weak. very. very. weak.
In post 1833, bugspray wrote:i need to actually look at the saude wagon and not just do this pointless vote VOTE: unvote

pedit
which scumgame?
In post 1838, bugspray wrote:Why did you refer to a game in which I was town as "my scumgame"?
VOTE: Tayl0r Swift
why you keep flip flopping?
In post 1870, shellyc wrote:joyed you’re not the centre of the universe. I read the norway/joyed intersection as TvS or SvS-ish probably due to the absence of actual SOLVING and instead you two just go “NO U!” at each other

Norway is probably town and jackjoyed is probably scum there
mmm no. Explain.

Holy fuck what happened while I was gone. After catching up I think I dont like bugs anymore. VOTE: Bugs
In post 1891, Noraa wrote:Bugs comes back after a hot break and accuses Mundi for doing the EXACT SAME DAMN THING(coasting) He then unvotes rq and switches to the largest wagon(Taylors) for ??? reason
In post 1892, UNOwen wrote:Lolol

UNVOTE: Redados
VOTE: bugspray
Okay. I want to say this is more -partnerEquity. Partners voting together like this is very unsual for the simple reason it looks really sus later. Which in turn actually makes it a smart play... but the meta isn't so deep enough into these layers that this aspect is relevant or something that needs to be played around so much, at least concerning UNOwen and Noraa who aren't seasoned veteran, and probably won't be using stuff like this to manipulate suckers like Odd Day Jester.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by UNOwen »

re META: From memory I did not make any connection to Ydrasse for all of day 1, and am pretty confident this is correct because we mentioned it in the pt. I believe I tried to avoid staying on the same wagon as her too, but that might not be correct. Day 2 was a weird phase where I was pretty certain I was getting executed on day 3 (which was correct, but for the wrong reasons) so I was forced to do a bit more distancing.
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 2:37 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

why would UN vote bugspray when Nora's caught scum if he's not trying to derail a wagon
UnOwen/Noraa seems probable
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Noraa »

Ok ok ok I've already said im a provable pr that can and will prove myself tonight. I think y'all really need to chill off on the scum!Noraa thought for a bit. It doesnt matter if I get nk'ed tonight because my action will still go thru and I will clarify in a bit as to why I am provable. Either way I guarantee I am provable and my role is imo the most important town pr role left here.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think it’s a bit much to ask for us to believe a word you say when you haven’t even claimed yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:14 am

Post by shellyc »

Okay.
Then claim it.

Make your beautiful wall that will totally prove you as green
"I really dig your cult leadery charismatic vibes" - Hectic

We live in a twilight world. And there are no friends at dusk.
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:19 am

Post by UNOwen »

In post 3327, PlusJOYED wrote:why would UN vote bugspray when Nora's caught scum if he's not trying to derail a wagon
This is good thinking.
What do you think of Mundivore?
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Hectic »

I couldn't tell if Plus is joking or not in that post ?_?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Thinking you are scum is good thinking?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
UNOwen
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
UNOwen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:22 am

Post by UNOwen »

It is clearly terrible thinking.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 3327, PlusJOYED wrote:why would UN vote bugspray when Nora's caught scum if he's not trying to derail a wagon
Well yeah.
@Plusjoyed Did you just look at an post made on D1 and equate that UNOwen is scummy for not voting Noraa at that time?

- Bunno
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:28 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

oh shit nvm im dumb
i missed the post number and the quote and that they unvoted reddados not noraa
thats what i get for skimming
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:29 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

In post 3320, Hectic wrote:
In post 1892, UNOwen wrote:Lolol

UNVOTE: Redados
VOTE: bugspray
Why did you vote bugspray here, UNOwen?
i had saw this and thought unOwen just voted bugspray day 2
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:30 am

Post by shellyc »

@plus thoughts on davesaz and uno?

PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:31 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

idk shelly
i wasn't expecting noraa to be scum and norwee to be likely town
its kind of thrown me for a loop
shellyc
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
shellyc
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:34 am

Post by shellyc »

See your reads totally don’t make English teachers happy

but idk isn’t the best answer ever

bugspray
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
bugspray
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:49 am

Post by bugspray »

noraa how is that wallpost going
do you have an actual draft?
MY PRONOUNS ARE THEY/THEM

do not assume my posts follow coherency they do not imagine that every time i post i put half of my knowledge into a clone and then the clone murders me
Mundivore
Mundivore
Goon
Mundivore
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Mundivore »

In post 3255, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 3254, Mundivore wrote:If there is a vig, do you think their claim is worth it?
If the vig is so bad that they target one of BM/Taylor who both said they could confirm their role. I'd rather they just claim and die tbh.
I mean... yeah.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Noraa »

This is not the wall. This is a quick claim with some explanations. If enough of the important parts of the wall are asked afterwards, I may do the wall in multiple long paragraph posts instead of one monster wall.

Ok so I've lied about a few things this game which generally, for me, means im not vanilla. It doesnt necessarily determine alignment bc I lie as a pr(as shown in ancient arthropods where I was jker) and I lie as scum(as shown in doggos and on this day) However, I am a pr this round and the most important pr role I've ever landed. So let's first talk about BM.

BM visited me last night. Before you scream scum at me, hear me out here. So, when I came into the thread in the morning, I saw that I was under quite a bit of pressure. I underestimated how strong the SRs were and thought I would be able to get thru the day without a claim and by just denying I was visited. Bc as long as I deny to be visited, I dont have to claim but if I admit it, I must claim. As pr, I hate to claim. In Ancient Arthropods I never claimed at all as JKer. In fact I wrote multiple tips "for our JKer" In other words tried my best to make it seem the JKer wasn't me while also providing crucial setup info to town in case I ever died. I hate that I must claim day 2 bc that means I am 100% the nk of tonight but I feel its necessary rn.

I am town 3 shot vig. I was very very convinced BM was scum. Ok dont yell at me for this but I was very certain he was scum and that's why I decided to kill him regardless of the pr claim. At the end of day 1 I started getting worried that he and his scum buddies would kill me for my SR on him so I started backpedalling. I figured it would work even tho it was unnatural on my part. BM is right. I was being very stubborn when judging him and I paid for that with a claim which I absolutely hate the idea of claiming day 2 and a miskill.

I can prove I am vig by there being two kills tomorrow bc if I was scum, there would be zero possible way there would be two kills. Scums will not no kill bc they are not stupid and we had a role blocker which means the scums don't. There is no way to mess with this so I will be able to prove myself as vig. Bc my shot day 1 was dogshit, I want to discuss who my shot is tonight with town. Town will decide for me and I will just do the kill decided for me. I predict this will be my last shot as scum's kill will be me. However that doesn't matter bc my kill will go thru regardless of whether I am the scum's nk. I don't wish to waste my two remaining shots and thats why I'm claiming bc if I don't, my shots will disappear along with my lim.

One thing I thought of while I was typing my claim + explanation is what happens if someone cc's. So I asked a few friends(without mentioning game) if two of one pr role is possible outside of the newbie queue. They said its unlikely but is technically possible. The reason why I thought of this was bc whenever I claim as pr, I always immediately think about what to do if anyone cc's. Like thinking about how to prove I'm the real and they r the fake and whatnot. My problem is that if someone cc's here, I'm inclined to believe they are fake but at the same time knowing that two is possible really worries me. Also another thing is that I'm in such a bad position that I'd think no scums would out to get me killed bc I'm basically already just free limbait with things as they currently are and shit. Ig what I'm trying to say is if there's another vig, don't out and just do a kill tonight. If that happens then we will have 3 kills tmrw and everyone will be proven innocent. Tho I'll be dead, I'll still have gotten two shots in so I think its fair enough for me.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Noraa »

^above post was not proofread so I'm sorry if it doesn't make too much sense or there's runons or typos or shit
I typed it in calc class and my brain was already fried so I'm sorry if it sounds stupid and I'm sorry if it doesn't make sense
im trying and i think I've tried my best this game considering I hate reading or writing walls.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Noraa »

I'm open to questions. ask away. my clams out. there's no point in holding back any info considering I either get limmed by town today or killed by scum tonight
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 am

Post by Noraa »

*claims
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Noraa »

I understand that many people are convinced I'm scum and I dont blame any of you bc I, although not always rational, would likely also believe that. Many people have stated that they dont care if I'm a vig and even if I was, they would yeet me. I respect that and think that its town's choice ultimately whether or not to give me a chance to prove myself. I would like to request that I be given a chance to prove it however I do understand if the answer is a no
PlusJOYED
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
PlusJOYED
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:15 am

Post by PlusJOYED »

im not convinced
shooting the claimed rolestopper is just so awful as vig i think its impossible to be town
rolestopper is a role that resolves itself, i could get shooting n2 but never n1
and that would mean scum would have had to notice the crumb and decided not to go for taylor, the one person possible to stop their nk
furthermore, taylor could have also seen the crumb by the weak tfn, and would have made most sense to rolestop them or norwee who claimed informed
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #3349 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Noraa »

Huh I didn't shoot the rolestopper

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”