Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5075 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by Remilia Scarlet »

In post 5057, morph the cat wrote:Rejoice, for the almighty sync has been achieved, and the five stages of grief conquered.

Rejoice, for the waffle has been eaten, and then litterbox'd.

Rejoice, for VOTE: PlusJoyed

Rejoice, for bork gets his wish.

REJOICE FOR ALSO FUCKING WISH I COULD VOTE MARIA AGAIN
...this is a weird fucking time for this all to occur
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5076 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

everyone else looks towner and i could see noddy hydra's day start being a planned thing around the mariaboy exit plus i already talked a bit about that at some point today
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5077 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:38 pm

what specifically about plus sticks out to you now of all times
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5078 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5075, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 5057, morph the cat wrote:Rejoice, for the almighty sync has been achieved, and the five stages of grief conquered.

It was inevitable. All we needed was a good hour where we could both dig into the game at the same time and throw huge bowls of spaghetti all over the walls of our cat condo.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5079 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:39 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

like it probably aint bell, it probably aint midway, it probably aint april and by default bulge, it probably aint you and it probably aint 420 and bork seems towner than him
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5080 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5077, Remilia Scarlet wrote:what specifically about plus sticks out to you now of all times
I lost the coinflip.

We wanted to sort the VTs, and so we put notscihydra and plusjoyed into the flip. I lost and drew plusjoyed.

I think it's 100% maria at this point. What town bomb doens't even fucking well bother to login?

And plusjoyed makes a shitton of sense with that upon a re-read of both maria and plusjoyed ISO.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5081 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5075, Remilia Scarlet wrote:

FULL RESTORE
FULL RESTORE
FULL RESTORE

COME BACK TO ME BUDDY.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5082 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:40 pm

In post 5078, morph the cat wrote:It was inevitable.
everything plus did substantively he did in D1
I actually thought he had reasonable reactions to the maid stuff in particular

but you said he was town then and you seemed pretty confident about it so can you be a little more specific
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5083 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:41 pm

In post 5080, morph the cat wrote:I think it's 100% maria at this point. What town bomb doens't even fucking well bother to login?
dude
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5084 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Dude.

I don't think mafia "yeet you out of the thread" role yeets them out of the thread night one unless like mafia somehow KNOWS they're 100% gonna blow up on scum. Which would mean its a you-notsci team which lolnope.jpg
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5085 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by morph the cat »

And even then, that's a fucking weird ass interaction for nacho to sit down and think "I want this interaction in my game where I chose to put a bunch of vanillas in it too"
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5086 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:43 pm

In post 5084, morph the cat wrote:I don't think mafia "yeet you out of the thread" role yeets them out of the thread night one unless like mafia somehow KNOWS they're 100% gonna blow up on scum. Which would mean its a you-notsci team which lolnope.jpg
what does not logging in have to do w/ any of that
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5087 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5086, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 5084, morph the cat wrote:I don't think mafia "yeet you out of the thread" role yeets them out of the thread night one unless like mafia somehow KNOWS they're 100% gonna blow up on scum. Which would mean its a you-notsci team which lolnope.jpg
what does not logging in have to do w/ any of that
You telling me you wouldnt have been super duper fucking excited to blow up scum if you were a town suicidal dayvig who was sure of your read?

Sure you'd prove all the fucks who suspected you wrong?
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5088 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Because i'd rush to rub it in all their grubby little snot-nosed faces... as soon as possible.
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5089 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:46 pm

In post 5087, morph the cat wrote:You telling me you wouldnt have been super duper fucking excited to blow up scum if you were a town suicidal dayvig who was sure of your read?
so you're stipulating that they knew they knew what was going to happen ahead of time and have not bothered to log into the account since?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5090 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i think it depends on whether they're PMing the mod outside of their PT because uh... id probably at least log in to ask about confirm whether it affects my role
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5091 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by midwaybear »

Agree with muffin here. This logging in time doesn't say much about alignment to me.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5092 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5089, Remilia Scarlet wrote:
In post 5087, morph the cat wrote:You telling me you wouldnt have been super duper fucking excited to blow up scum if you were a town suicidal dayvig who was sure of your read?
so you're stipulating that they knew they knew what was going to happen ahead of time and have not bothered to log into the account since?

I think this is their real role, i'm not sure they ever WERE a bomb.

I think they're some sort of BS day commuter or something.

Do you think mafia day-thread-yeeter actually cares to stop them, unless they're gonna 100% hit mafia?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5093 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

guessing given circumstances though (replacement) they prob have PT access on their mains

so in a hypothetical world where they are town and are prevented from actioning today, that's not a solid point

still think it's unlikely scum did that though unless it was a hail mary from noddy
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5094 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:50 pm

i mean mods are sending everything to my main as well as my hydra account so i guess it's entirely possible they felt no need to login after they got PMs and saw no weird funny business? and read the thread
but that is really flimsy to me and is straining the bounds of credulity and really doesn't answer my Q about plus
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5095 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:51 pm

In post 5093, zMuffinMan wrote:guessing given circumstances though (replacement) they prob have PT access on their mains
can confirm
Remilia Scarlet
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Remilia Scarlet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5096 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:51 pm

In post 5092, morph the cat wrote:Do you think mafia day-thread-yeeter actually cares to stop them, unless they're gonna 100% hit mafia?
i can really only speculate, depends on what the powers in question actually do
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5097 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5076, zMuffinMan wrote:everyone else looks towner and i could see noddy hydra's day start being a planned thing around the mariaboy exit plus i already talked a bit about that at some point today
If that was a planned thing it was the most incredibly poorly planned thing, though?

I'm actually townreading notsci almost completely off his day 1 posts. I mean, I'd love for him to be scum and I called him on it off his first 3-4 posts, but I don't think that's the world I'm living in.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5098 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

if they were town and targeting town, there's virtually zero reason to prevent it unless they can prevent it continually

not really a question of "depends" - there just isn't a reason unless it's repeatable
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5099 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 5097, morph the cat wrote:If that was a planned thing it was the most incredibly poorly planned thing, though?
i uh... dont wanna go fully down the road i'm thinking about for fear of it making me look a lot less sane than i like to think i am, but i will just say IF noddy/mariaboy ARE both scum, there was a distancing act going on (albeit not a perfectly executed one)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”