chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2600 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:50 pm

Post by chkflip »

Once again Looker completely glosses over the facts that he can't refute, ignores the case against him, lays down even more IIoA, and now we're seeing how much he truly is just floating along in the game by completely forgetting what he said to begin with.

"Just because I didn't start the name calling," he says. Even though in the post previous to our latest grace of his presence he claims that I started in with the insults. So now we can add cognitive dissonance to the reasons why Looker is scum.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2601 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

i dont like reading toxic stuff

how sure are you that looker dude is scum bro?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2602 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by chkflip »

I'm purposefully not insulting him any more.

Ignoring posts, asking questions to look involved w/o followup, IIoA, cog dis

I'm pretty fuckin sure Pook.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2603 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 8:12 pm

fuck it good enough for me

VOTE: Looker

ride or die bro
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2604 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:08 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I am willing to give Looker a chance to prove his scum hunting.

I appreciate chkflip 's more rational approach and have considered his argument.

Like Pooky, I skip the toxic stuff. It's never as convincing as the pugilists think it is.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
NoPowerOverMe
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
NoPowerOverMe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2605 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:55 am

Post by NoPowerOverMe »

We need to decapitate someone and Looker is by far the best candidate imho.
Mafia Record: Town 4-3 Mafia 0-1 Third Party 1-0 Total 5-4
"NPOM you can do apparently whatever the fuck you want this game." - Alduskkel

Wiki: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... owerOverMe
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2606 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2543, TiphaineDeath wrote:.....cause if I was a scum buddy trying to distract from looker I would TOTALLY go to chk and say "hey mate, what do you think of voting looker today and if he flips scum I'll hardclear you and pooky." That makes total sense right starbuck? Right?

Jesus, I thought you were one of the smart ones.
WHICH IS WHY I ASKED YOU TO CLARIFY IN MY AND YOU REFUSED. You discredited what I had to say as attacking your playstyle when all I wanted was some god damn clarification on your thoughts. Why are you condescending to me when you refused to clarify in the first place? Even Galron came in on asking for similar clarification, so you can't lean back on the "I sufficiently explained myself" train when you clearly didn't.

Looking at it this morning, I think I took the "you/Pooky" as the hardclear part in , rather than the hardclear of you and Chk. I misread that, but it all could have been figured out if you didn't sit back and refuse to talk to me. So the fact that you didn't want to try and clear up the misunderstanding and just sit back and be a jerk to me, still makes me question your allegiance to town because town would want to clear up confusion. Not contribute to it and cause chaos.

Regardless of the above, that still doesn't help clarify and of what you said in that post, including your opening line below, which was another clarification that I was asking about. You said one thing and then went and contradicted yourself in the next. But again, you still refused to fucking communicate. Don't get mad when I don't get what you're trying to say when you are making more of an effort to obfuscate than clarify.
In post 2418, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey Chk,
if Looker is scum
, you almost assuredly aren't, and vice-versa really.
You cool with being tomorrow's lynch if looker flips red?
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #2607 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:48 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 2605, NoPowerOverMe wrote:We need to decapitate someone and Looker is by far the best candidate imho.
Have you taken a good look at Tiphaine Death?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2608 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2549, chkflip wrote:Anyone else notice Looker has disappeared when his wagon got real?

Not a coincidence.
Agreed.

What are your thoughts on a link between Looker and TD? Am I dreaming it or could it be a possibility?

That's an open-ended question for everyone. Not just Chk.
In post 2567, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2539, Starbuck wrote:
In post 2532, TiphaineDeath wrote:Also, THANK YOU! can we vote him now?
Nah, I'm more interested in the link between you and Looker, who's elimination that you're working to distract from.
Except the Looker lim itself felt like it was chk’s attempt to distract from lav/NPOM
To be fair, I was having scumreads of Looker and NPOM independent of anything Chk put forth. NPOM is back towards null/town for me now, but it was true at that time.
In post 2590, Looker wrote:If TiphaineDeath thinks chkflip and I are on opposite teams, why would he want to lynch chkflip if I flipped red? chk kinda glazed over that.
OMG. You see the question that Looker asks here. Same clarification that I wanted.
In post 2590, Looker wrote:What constitutes "distracting" from an elimination? And whose wincon does it have to be working against to be considered scummy? Was the pull from Lavender's elimination scummy?
I think I meant "derail" rather than "distract." Although, they have similar meanings. Regardless, I don't think the pull from Lavender's elimination to be scummy because I believe she's LHF and there's more scumminess in pushing her elimination (as there's the likelihood for more of a policy push which benefits scum) than to pull from it.

In regards to , it was a response to TD who was clearly trying to gain traction on a Chk wagon while making absolutely no sense and contradicting himself throughout. It feels like a blatant try to obfuscate, rather than solve. Additionally, you pointed out the same contradiction that I saw just a few sentences up in this post in regards to TD wanting to shred Chk if you flipped red. I was asking for clarification on that and TD refused citing not wanting to defend his playstyle, to which I wasn't even asking about his playstyle. It was a completely off the wall response when speaking of actual gameplay.

I'm not quite clear on your wincon question, could you clarify that further?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2609 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:15 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2599, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Is the chkflip wagon developing to try and save scum!Looker?
This is the feeling that I've been having. Given Looker's last post and the fact that he seems to be on the same page with me on a few things, I'm wondering if I jumped to quick to a link between he and TD or if it's just TD who may be the scum. I don't want to disregard either possibility yet.
In post 2600, chkflip wrote:Once again Looker completely glosses over the facts that he can't refute, ignores the case against him, lays down even more IIoA, and now we're seeing how much he truly is just floating along in the game by completely forgetting what he said to begin with.
I don't think you're being very fair here. His last post was probably the first that wasn't full of insults and actually put forth effort to solve.

Do you have anything to say on this?
In post 2590, Looker wrote:If TiphaineDeath thinks chkflip and I are on opposite teams, why would he want to lynch chkflip if I flipped red? chk kinda glazed over that.
a2rudeboy
a2rudeboy
Goon
a2rudeboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2610 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:41 am

Post by a2rudeboy »

In post 2589, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 2586, a2rudeboy wrote:
In post 2585, NoPowerOverMe wrote:You want me to claim?
I want you to explain what "role name flavor" means to you.
Are you still thinking he shouldn't be shredded?
My thoughts on NPOM have not changed. I still think he is what I think he is. I still think he is likely to get wagons ran up on him early in the day and then we will eventually taper off to someone else near EOD. If he is to be shredded, I would like to see it under a very specific way which I will bring up if it becomes reality.

No need to play all my cards.

Looker- I was referring to the "3 more" and then "2 more" at the bottom of posts.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2611 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:42 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2565, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not certain what is meant by “CHK-scumbuddy”
Pooky was saying that hypothetically he would not defend his scumbuddy chk because ...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2612 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 2599, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Politely asking to stop role discussion.

Is the chkflip wagon developing to try and save scum!Looker?
:igmeou:
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2613 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:45 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2594, NoPowerOverMe wrote:Same power or lack thereof.
In post 2595, Lavender wrote:
Confusion Intensifies
I'm not having any trouble figuring out what it means...
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2614 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Galron »

@Lavender, were you not running a test?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2615 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:50 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2420, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2418, TiphaineDeath wrote:Hey Chk, if Looker is scum, you almost assuredly aren't, and vice-versa really. You cool with being tomorrow's lynch if looker flips red? Cause like, I still think you/pooky is more likely, but that is incompatible with looker, and if they flip red that would hardclear both of you to me, which would be very worth, so I am thinking of voting looker here. Whatcha' think?
you mean if looker flips town?
I think it would have helped understanding to have this question noticed and answered.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2616 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:52 am

Post by davesaz »

I would much rather Looker actually quote the stuff being commented on. Having to click the link to connect it to the point being made is not cool. I think it's a scum tactic to keep people from verifying whether the observation is even valid.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2617 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I don't really mind the links, though I think he should strive to make the text more indicative of what the link is about, just posting a name as the link text doesn't really help
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2618 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:14 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

Wow, yeah, I feel real dumb right now. That must have just literally been a mis-type. red=green in that post starbuck Q_Q.

I was feeling really harassed and wondering why no one was understanding a word I was saying and mis-repping me all over the place when it all made perfect sense to me, and it's because I am apparently incapable of typing. Bleargh.

Still think Npom is scum tho.

To re-iterate, my line of thought was thus:

I believed CHK/NPOM to be very likely to be = in alignment. I believed Looker to very likely be the OTHER alignment. This made a lot more sense to me in the world where NPOM somehow=town. In the world where NPOM has gone back to being scum for being incapable of consistency in their posting I'm not sure WHAT I am doing with this, or really any of my other scum-reads any more, other than the fact that I don't like how we've completely ignored walter today.

It's good that no one is listening to me anyway right now because this is NOT my A game. I was late AF on IKS and have spent today flailing around pretty hard. Sorry fam, will try to step it up x_X.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2619 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Almost50 »

I now do lean "cornered scum" on Looker, and prefer to eliminate there between the 3 leading wagons. was all kinds of eyebrow-raising. Too many words that boil down to absolutely nothing.

VOTE: Looker

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2620 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I won't be voting Looker but I won't oppose it as long as it's the leading wagon like this.
<Embrace The Void>

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2621 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:30 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 2620, Gamma Emerald wrote:I won't be voting Looker but I won't oppose it as long as it's the leading wagon like this.
So hypothetically we fast forward 8 days plus time to replacement, we get a no-elim from you?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2622 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:39 am

In post 2611, davesaz wrote:
In post 2565, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m not certain what is meant by “CHK-scumbuddy”
Pooky was saying that hypothetically he would not defend his scumbuddy chk because ...
There are scumbuddies I would defend if I were scum

CHK is just not one of them
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2623 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 2618, TiphaineDeath wrote:Wow, yeah, I feel real dumb right now. That must have just literally been a mis-type. red=green in that post starbuck Q_Q.

I was feeling really harassed and wondering why no one was understanding a word I was saying and mis-repping me all over the place when it all made perfect sense to me, and it's because I am apparently incapable of typing. Bleargh.

Still think Npom is scum tho.

To re-iterate, my line of thought was thus:

I believed CHK/NPOM to be very likely to be = in alignment. I believed Looker to very likely be the OTHER alignment. This made a lot more sense to me in the world where NPOM somehow=town. In the world where NPOM has gone back to being scum for being incapable of consistency in their posting I'm not sure WHAT I am doing with this, or really any of my other scum-reads any more, other than the fact that I don't like how we've completely ignored walter today.

It's good that no one is listening to me anyway right now because this is NOT my A game. I was late AF on IKS and have spent today flailing around pretty hard. Sorry fam, will try to step it up x_X.
Where did NPOM come into play when you were talking about Pooky in ?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2624 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

Hey guys, Imma do this.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

Y'all can join me or not, but there's too many whoopsies happening.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”