duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by duppin »

apologise had a busy day yesterday so didnt have time for ms

anyway im actually starting to feel better about Gamma, i also quite like the direction he is pushing.
i cant comment too much on this due to site rules, but i really dislike noraas weird defense of lurking and i think it is more
i am also not a fan of her defense of pooky, it feels rather awkward to me. She is saying the votes on pooky are bad because it's bad to vote on pooky for playing weird? I'm honestly not sure i really understand her defense, to me it comes across as buddying which makes me lean slightly more town on pooky at the moment.

VOTE: Noraa
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #826 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

I think we should be looking closely at that vote ^
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:45 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 587, The Bulge wrote:
In post 549, duppin wrote:Shea I'd like to talk about the townreads on you, but first of all what do you make of them?
curious as to why you take this angle rather than asking those who TR him for reasons? the decision seems very intentional.
Gamma's tr was the most sketchy one for me and i did ask him about the vote, but when it started feeling like shea was pretty much being universally townread i honestly just dont think im going to gain much by asking everyone about it as i know there are town pushing the read out as well then, in which case i dont think the tr on shea is the best way to solve their slots.
I personally did not have the tr on shea at all at this point so me asking him was also to get a better read on him. i think it is a very slight town tell but probably not that alignment indicative for him to consider it possible buddying, but the fact that he has actually pushed this (eg pushing you for your tr) is something i think is very townie actually
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:49 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 823, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:ghosted nice

I love this game sometimes :3

lots of fun

try to talk with someone and they just spew nonsense at you
Honestly Pooky I don't see your reaction coming from town at what, E-3? Everyone who voted you (including Shea) has had a consistent complaint about your lack of game solving. Why don't you give us something to work with? Why is the burden on us to prove you are scum at the present moment when we are not even close to a hammer?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #829 (ISO) » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:51 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 809, Kasumeat wrote:VOTE: Pooky

Haven't really liked anything from you all game. My top TRs don't like you and a lot of my SRs do.
i dont believe you ever commented on this, but what did you make of pooky's initial meta read on you?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:01 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 825, duppin wrote:apologise had a busy day yesterday so didnt have time for ms

anyway im actually starting to feel better about Gamma, i also quite like the direction he is pushing.
i cant comment too much on this due to site rules, but i really dislike noraas weird defense of lurking and i think it is more
i am also not a fan of her defense of pooky, it feels rather awkward to me. She is saying the votes on pooky are bad because it's bad to vote on pooky for playing weird? I'm honestly not sure i really understand her defense, to me it comes across as buddying which makes me lean slightly more town on pooky at the moment.

Duppin, were you caught up as of this post? It seems like there are about 300 posts you didn't respond to before it, but then you went back to quoting some older posts so just curious
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #831 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:05 am

Post by duppin »

In post 830, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 825, duppin wrote:apologise had a busy day yesterday so didnt have time for ms

Duppin, were you caught up as of this post? It seems like there are about 300 posts you didn't respond to before it, but then you went back to quoting some older posts so just curious
oh I was caught up. me going to back to quoting older posts has nothing to do with not being caught up
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #832 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 12:09 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

I figured as much, just making sure
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #833 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I'm also not liking pookys reaction on the last few pages.

Speaking of which I really don't like the distinction that pooky anf then later on panzer are making between dislike and SR. I feel like I use those two phrases pretty interchangeable at times and I dont get why this distinction is being made except in a disingenuous sort of way.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #834 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I tend to use dislike outside of calling someone scummy myself, and a good example would actually be those pings I felt from Noraa before the point I voted her. While I disliked certain things she posted, they didn't really feel scummy beyond anything I could reasonably explain by her being new
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #835 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I just went back to reread that and you know what forget that whole line of discussion. Panzer is weighing in on how he himself was using the word which is not what my coffee starved brain thought was going on.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #836 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:50 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Shea how do feel about Panzer/Pooky being 2/3 scum?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #837 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:52 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Also, I know I still need to read up on Noraa (plan on doing that tonight), but based on wagon dynamics alone it feels like Noraa is the town counterwagon to Pooky scum (which is why I was suspicious of Duppin vote)
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #838 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Still feel like the Panzer vote that is on me from page 1 and hasn't changed should be pinging more people
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #839 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 826, MURDERCAT wrote:I think we should be looking closely at that vote ^
its very out of the blue. I expressed concerns with duppins play being not his normal here and this random vote is just ... not rubbing me the right way. I think we might actually have a scum!duppin here.
In post 837, MURDERCAT wrote:Also, I know I still need to read up on Noraa (plan on doing that tonight), but based on wagon dynamics alone it feels like Noraa is the town counterwagon to Pooky scum (which is why I was suspicious of Duppin vote)
after the read up, I'm interested in hearing ur updated read. I am not the counterwagon but I can easily become one if people keep sheeping votes on me.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #840 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:58 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 837, MURDERCAT wrote:Also, I know I still need to read up on Noraa (plan on doing that tonight), but based on wagon dynamics alone it feels like Noraa is the town counterwagon to Pooky scum (which is why I was suspicious of Duppin vote)
Except Noraa was first to be voted, and then the Pooky wagon happened. Also didn't you SR Noraa before you started the meta reads? Why are you defending her now?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #841 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As for duppins vote I think I understand what's going on there and if I'm right it makes him more likely to be town
<Embrace The Void>

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #842 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except Noraa was first to be voted, and then the Pooky wagon happened.
I am aware of this, but the way Duppin voted makes me think that if scum team is Pooky/Panzer/Duppin (which is something I've considered even prior to the vote basically because I realized that I have no real memory of anything Duppin has done) it is the beginning of a counter wagon. I'm calling it out now so that if I'm right Pooky and Panzer have a hard time moving votes there.

And yes, I was pushing Noraa and I thought her post was bad so I'm not going to tunnel on this line, but I just think it is a reasonable possibility that should be explicitly discussed.

It sounds like you don't want to talk about Duppin's vote more and that is fine.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #843 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:
Except Noraa was first to be voted, and then the Pooky wagon happened. Also didn't you SR Noraa before you started the meta reads? Why are you defending her now?
Lel u had a TR on me that flipped to a SR really fast. I dont think u can attack Murder for the same thing.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #844 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Except my reasoning for it is present.

@MCat and if you're wrong and I'm right, you're hurting town ability to catch scum. Why does the way duppin voted bother you?
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #845 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:23 am

Post by Noraa »

....eh
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #846 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:23 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 844, Gamma Emerald wrote:@MCat and if you're wrong and I'm right, you're hurting town ability to catch scum. Why does the way duppin voted bother you?
I guess that is always true, I have to trust my reads though or what else do I have?

It just pinged me because I felt like it came out of nowhere with no comments on the last 300 posts and I don't remember duppin saying anything about Noraa before
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #847 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:24 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 846, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 844, Gamma Emerald wrote:@MCat and if you're wrong and I'm right, you're hurting town ability to catch scum. Why does the way duppin voted bother you?
I guess that is always true, I have to trust my reads though or what else do I have?

It just pinged me because I felt like it came out of nowhere with no comments on the last 300 posts and I don't remember duppin saying anything about Noraa before
duppin said he had a hard time reading me
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #848 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 836, MURDERCAT wrote:Shea how do feel about Panzer/Pooky being 2/3 scum?
I don't tend to think about scum hunting like this on day one. I also don't think I see any particular reason that panzer is scum rather than just being obnoxious.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #849 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 846, MURDERCAT wrote:

I think I know why duppin only now chose to say something about Noraa. If I'm right that makes him more likely town, but I want him to say why first.
Tbh I'd also be down to compromise on someone else as long as it isn't Pooky. Just know duppin is currently lean town vs. null like he was in the read list.
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”