Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:11 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 919, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:MC's evasiveness is heavily scum-indicative
Oh come on we are like half of the last 3 pages. What have I not responded to that you would like me to?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:12 am

Post by duppin »

alright so I actually thought it was fine for murdercat to point out my vote, however i will also admit that i was actually under the impression that i had tied up the wagons but i realise now that wasn't the case which kind of bums me out actually as i would have liked to see if and who would push a new leading wagon.
anyway seeing as the wagons werent tied murdercat can obviously still call out the vote, but by that logic he could call out any vote made at that point as long as the vote wasn't on pooky.
I'm inclined to agree with pooky that the push does seem rather tunnely. Sure my vote could have been an attempt at trying to save a scumpartner, but that's pretty much a meaningless read at this point and not something you can push pooky for. It does feel like you are basing all of your reads around pooky being scum at the moment
In post 841, Gamma Emerald wrote:As for duppins vote I think I understand what's going on there and if I'm right it makes him more likely to be town
i am not entirely sure what you are referring to actually, but just to avoid confusion: i cant elaborate on this due to site rules, but i think her weird defense of lurkers might be a scumtell of her.
whether this is scum trying to protect a teammate or not i have no clue whatsoever, i think it could also just be a new scum player thinking it comes across as "townie" protecting less active players because if she is scum then she knows they are town, so in other words protecting "easy" pushes for towncred. but that was not the only reason i voted on her.

she said she was scumreading me because I was "so town", i already said that i thought that was a really weird read to give, but add to the fact that she has ignored me all game long after that initial read and pushed scum on people who called me out (like panzer) it just makes me lean more towards it being a fake read. I do not believe she ever tried to solve my slot and i have no idea how i went from one of her only scumreads to her just ignoring me until i voted on her.
I also think her defense of pooky is really questionable, i agree with shea it is a possibility they could be scumbuddies but i think that if noraa is scum then pooky is probably more likely to be town because i think it is a weird way to defend a partner. She hasn't explained why pooky is town, but has more so just dismissed any push on pooky by saying pooky plays weird etc. To me it comes across as buddying
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:12 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 920, MURDERCAT wrote:It wasn't my intention to get into a 1v1 with Pooky
yea ofc you didn't want to 1v1 me, you just wanted to do the shady inevitable push while hiding behind the "Pooky isn't gamesolving excuse" and slowly herd votes onto me by taking cheap potshots from some dark corner.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:13 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 923, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 920, MURDERCAT wrote:I am scum reading Pooky more as a result of his reaction to me
This is a lie. You were attacking me plenty before I woke up today and responded.
I think you read this with the wrong tone. Your push on me makes me think you are more likely to be scum.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:15 am

you were scumreading me enough to be hypothesizing about every thread interaction under the context of Pooky = scum prior to me logging in today - that implies near certainty.

You are now trying to shift the reason for your scum-read on me to things that happened after I logged in today because you know the reasoning prior is too weak to hold up.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:16 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 927, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 920, MURDERCAT wrote:It wasn't my intention to get into a 1v1 with Pooky
yea ofc you didn't want to 1v1 me, you just wanted to do the shady inevitable push while hiding behind the "Pooky isn't gamesolving excuse" and slowly herd votes onto me by taking cheap potshots from some dark corner.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is what I'm talking about when I am referring to shit flinging, I don't think this is a genuine attempt to advance the game.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:17 am

In post 928, MURDERCAT wrote:Your push on me makes me think you are more likely to be scum.
Ok let's do this.

What about my push makes you think I'm scum.

Let's say Pooky-town wakes up, logs on and sees MC twisting everything in the thread to fit a Pooky=Scum narrative while maintaining that he doesn't actually want a Pooky-elim and he's just doing things to pressure Pooky into doing some scum-hunting.

What do you think Pooky-town does in this scenario?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:18 am

In post 930, MURDERCAT wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This is what I'm talking about when I am referring to shit flinging, I don't think this is a genuine attempt to advance the game.

Do you think my characterization of your actions is inaccurate? Explain how.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

duppin I would have preferred you wait to respond to that until you could fully address it. The reason I wanted to find a compromise was to not have to have that issue in the middle of the situation and causing friction.
Speaking of which, I guess I will make the first move here and VOTE: Panzer. I recall a few people expressing suspicion here, iand t's one of MCat's SRs so it works as a lateral move for him.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:18 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that implies near certainty
I think this is up to other people to decide. I am saying that it doesn't, I had a possible solve in mind and saw things that seemed to align with it and called it out. You claim that that couldn't be the case, I must be trying to cover up an inconsistency. That's fine, everyone else can pick a side, there is no point in saying the same thing over and over again.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 932, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Do you think my characterization of your actions is inaccurate? Explain how.
See my last post. Let's consolidate to one thread.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:20 am

Post by duppin »

In post 842, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 840, Gamma Emerald wrote:Except Noraa was first to be voted, and then the Pooky wagon happened.
I am aware of this, but the way Duppin voted makes me think that if scum team is Pooky/Panzer/Duppin (which is something I've considered even prior to the vote basically because I realized that I have no real memory of anything Duppin has done) it is the beginning of a counter wagon. I'm calling it out now so that if I'm right Pooky and Panzer have a hard time moving votes there.
also this post is pretty questionable no matter what your alignment is, not in the sense that it is scummy but more so that it your association reads are very simplistic and also just the fact that you are trying to look a full team based on hardly any information. If you are town then i need you to relax a little with the tunneling - pooky could be scum but one step at a time please
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I agree with a lot of what Duppin says although I think its disingenuous for them to call someone out for ignoring them when their posting patterns in this game make them very ignoreable. I suspect that I too would have very little content about duppin if you checked and I think that's probably true for the vast majority of players in the game.

But I'm becoming pretty convinced of my noraa scum read and I am thinking it increasingly likely that MC is scum too.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:22 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 931, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Ok let's do this.

What about my push makes you think I'm scum.

Let's say Pooky-town wakes up, logs on and sees MC twisting everything in the thread to fit a Pooky=Scum narrative while maintaining that he doesn't actually want a Pooky-elim and he's just doing things to pressure Pooky into doing some scum-hunting.

What do you think Pooky-town does in this scenario?
This is the thread I'd like to consolidate on, this feels productive. I think Pooky town may reasonably scum read me for it. However, I feel as if I hedged my statements as I made them, to show that I wasn't proposing a rock solid solve. To you that means they aren't genuine, but I feel Pooky town at least tries to see things from my point of view.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:23 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 933, Gamma Emerald wrote:Speaking of which, I guess I will make the first move here and VOTE: Panzer. I recall a few people expressing suspicion here, iand t's one of MCat's SRs so it works as a lateral move for him.
I would be ok moving here
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

Please explain to me why noraa is town.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 936, duppin wrote:also this post is pretty questionable no matter what your alignment is, not in the sense that it is scummy but more so that it your association reads are very simplistic and also just the fact that you are trying to look a full team based on hardly any information. If you are town then i need you to relax a little with the tunneling - pooky could be scum but one step at a time please
I don't feel I proposed it in a way that suggested I was confident that I was right and refused to reevaluate. I am not convinced this is the case.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:24 am

In post 934, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 929, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:that implies near certainty
I think this is up to other people to decide. I am saying that it doesn't, I had a possible solve in mind and saw things that seemed to align with it and called it out. You claim that that couldn't be the case, I must be trying to cover up an inconsistency. That's fine, everyone else can pick a side, there is no point in saying the same thing over and over again.
No I'm saying you are twisting everything happening in the thread to fit your Pooky-scum narrative.

That is not a natural mindset.

PlayerA doesn't think the Pooky-wagon is good -> PlayerA is scum with Pooky.
PlayerB votes for somebody other than Pooky -> PlayerB is trying to increase the counter-wagon to Pooky because he's scum with Pooky.

That's not a natural mindset - that's bending everything to Pooky-scum-narrative mindset which is incredibly scummy.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:25 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 940, Thestatusquo wrote:Please explain to me why noraa is town.
Is this to me? I am not convinced of this so I won't do it. I still need to read her iso.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 am

Post by duppin »

In post 937, Thestatusquo wrote:I agree with a lot of what Duppin says although I think its disingenuous for them to call someone out for ignoring them when their posting patterns in this game make them very ignoreable. I suspect that I too would have very little content about duppin if you checked and I think that's probably true for the vast majority of players in the game.
I mean i kind of agree but it is more so based on the fact that i was one of her scumreads yet she never attempted to solve my slot and had inconsistent logic
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:26 am

In post 938, MURDERCAT wrote:Pooky town at least tries to see things from my point of view.

I am evaluating things from your POV, it doesn't make sense for Town!you to be doing what you are doing right now.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

How have you managed to do all of this legwork on pooky but you haven't even looked into the other wagon enough to have an opinion? Especially because you voted her at one point?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:27 am

In post 943, MURDERCAT wrote:Is this to me? I am not convinced of this so I won't do it. I still need to read her iso.
yea ok so you don't even have her townslotted but you think duppin-scum is trying to push her counterwagon to save Pooky-scum
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

You're willing to express vague support for a panzer wagon but not willing to talk at all about the other main wagon and you say you haven't put any effort into it?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:28 am

Post by duppin »

In post 941, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 936, duppin wrote:also this post is pretty questionable no matter what your alignment is, not in the sense that it is scummy but more so that it your association reads are very simplistic and also just the fact that you are trying to look a full team based on hardly any information. If you are town then i need you to relax a little with the tunneling - pooky could be scum but one step at a time please
I don't feel I proposed it in a way that suggested I was confident that I was right and refused to reevaluate. I am not convinced this is the case.
It's more so that it seems to indicate you are actively looking for a scumteam. It is day 1 and we hardly have any information and you put the three of us together based on such weak reasoning. I don't think it is really worth for us to discuss this though, all I wanted to say that if you are town then I'm just getting the impression you are beginning to tunnel a bit

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”