Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:51 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

(FWIW Noraa I enjoy playing with you, it is just difficult because I feel like we come at the game from very different perspectives.)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Noraa »

Im sorry but I've heard too many negative things about my playstyle that I just dont know what to think at times. This'll sound like full on AtE but I will willingly eat the lim bc I dont want to ruin games for others.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Noraa »

I seriously will eat it up. I have zero objections and I'm fine if we skip intent since there's not much a point anyways.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

Pooky/NM/Bulge scum team?

I don't expect anyone to take this seriously, but it is important that I put this here in case I'm right so that I can link it in postgame
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:55 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1151, Noraa wrote:Im sorry but I've heard too many negative things about my playstyle that I just dont know what to think at times. This'll sound like full on AtE but I will willingly eat the lim bc I dont want to ruin games for others.
I don't think you should read too much into it, it's important to remember that there's always n scum in the game trying to make you look bad.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Someone replaced out because of me and I was scum that round and I felt like shit for it.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1149, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1147, Noraa wrote:Honestly speaking, if my presence is just making people mad for some reason you might as well just lim me off. My role isnt useful to town anyways but no I'm not scum. Im fine with flipping to give town more to work with and less to be annoyed at. Im sorry if my plays bothered people lots. I'll eat the lim if that's what town wants. Last time something like this came up, someone replaced out bc of me and I felt terrible so I'd much rather I eat the lim then end up feeling bad for making people have a terrible time.
Shea if you really think this is scum still..
I've literally seen the exact same speech from scum before...

She literally did similar things in her other scum games
In post 1979, Noraa wrote:I never knew that scum would go to such lengths to get a mislim on me. Ig I should be proud I was the reason for one less nk but anyways, todays lim is Noraa. What I say doesn't matter til I die so lim me today that way town can finally get Gimli tomorrow. Unless Taylor impulsively changed her target last night, the scum seriously wasted a nk to get a mislim on me. The only person that I think would do that is gimli, so town lim me today and then gimli tomorrow and we are guaranteed a town win.
In post 1994, Noraa wrote:im not fighting. I accept being limmed. It's alright.
Now I'm even more dubious of your claim of having meta'd her.

Also on an OOG note: I am very much enjoying this game and also everyone in it who is actually playing the game. This very much includes Noraa. N_M and panzer I am not enjoying playing with because I think the way they are playing could only charitably be referred to as that.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Noraa »

Anyways I'll just wait to see if town wants me to eat the kill. Im down if that's the decision. I'll try to solve more if town chooses not to but I think town should do whatever they think will benefit themselves the most.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Blitzo »

In post 1145, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1143, Blitzo wrote:
In post 1140, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1127, Blitzo wrote:Yeah idk.
Where are you at right now Blitzo?
Physically or mentally?
I guess both now
Physically I'm here.
Mentally I'm running out of ideas.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Noraa »

The game you mentioned Shea is very much a different situation from here. very different.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:03 am

Post by Noraa »

My play makes people upset is what I've heard and I dont want to feel bad about it so I'm willingly eating a lim. On this day was a very different situation. I was "dying to help town narrow down the setup" or so scum!me said
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:04 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

The only reason I'm mentioning it at all is because MC was trying to imply that scum noraa wouldn't do the whole "I give up I'm the lim for today I've accepted it." thing and I'm saying that is very much in your scum range, because you've literally done it before as scum
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:05 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1147, Noraa wrote:Honestly speaking, if my presence is just making people mad for some reason you might as well just lim me off. My role isnt useful to town anyways but no I'm not scum. Im fine with flipping to give town more to work with and less to be annoyed at. Im sorry if my plays bothered people lots. I'll eat the lim if that's what town wants. Last time something like this came up, someone replaced out bc of me and I felt terrible so I'd much rather I eat the lim then end up feeling bad for making people have a terrible time.
if you are town then i dont think this is a good post to make

but i have to say i actually think the "my role isnt useful to town anyways" is a really sketchy thing to say
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Noraa »

No this is completely different but u can choose to think like that if u want to.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I recognize that the situation is different, but the move is the same.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:08 am

Post by duppin »

i think noraas thoughts regarding the reads on her earlier were pretty town (the thing about her thinking town would be more likely to notice and call out a difference in her play and bulge being more suspicious and so on), but once again my issue is that it feels like youre not really pushing in any direction. i can perhaps understand that if you are town and you feel like everone is pushing could make it difficult for you to push something, but the thing is you did the same before you were being pushed on
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10 am

Post by duppin »

for what it is worth i like playing with in fact i think there is only one guy who said he disliked your playstyle so forget about that, but if you are town then i really need you to drop the defeatist attitude and i need you to try to well i suppose gamesolve.

i dont really feel like you are trying to solve anyone
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 1165, duppin wrote:i think noraas thoughts regarding the reads on her earlier were pretty town (the thing about her thinking town would be more likely to notice and call out a difference in her play and bulge being more suspicious and so on), but once again my issue is that it feels like youre not really pushing in any direction. i can perhaps understand that if you are town and you feel like everone is pushing could make it difficult for you to push something, but the thing is you did the same before you were being pushed on
This is the very core of my scum read. I do not think noraa has approached today from the mindset of trying to find scum. I don't think she's pressured people trying to find scum. I don't think she's voted trying to vote scum. I don't think she's done much at all to indicate that she even cares what anyone elses alignment is.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1167, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1165, duppin wrote:i think noraas thoughts regarding the reads on her earlier were pretty town (the thing about her thinking town would be more likely to notice and call out a difference in her play and bulge being more suspicious and so on), but once again my issue is that it feels like youre not really pushing in any direction. i can perhaps understand that if you are town and you feel like everone is pushing could make it difficult for you to push something, but the thing is you did the same before you were being pushed on
This is the very core of my scum read. I do not think noraa has approached today from the mindset of trying to find scum. I don't think she's pressured people trying to find scum. I don't think she's voted trying to vote scum. I don't think she's done much at all to indicate that she even cares what anyone elses alignment is.
i agree and to avoid confusion; i believe noraa is most likely scum.
however I am willing to revaluate but I need you to actually do something then noraa. Telling people they can just lim you and etc is a poor play as town because you make it easy for people to justify voting on you which means that if you are town and we mislim you then the info gained from your lim will be less valuable
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:18 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1149, MURDERCAT wrote:
Shea if you really think this is scum still..
I really dislike this post. You have expressed reasons to SR noraa, said you thought it was a townled wagon and shown willingness to vote on her, yet this post convinced you that she is town?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:19 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1156, Thestatusquo wrote:I've literally seen the exact same speech from scum before...

She literally did similar things in her other scum games
I did look after I posted that and noticed similar things, but I don't know my gut says town still. But I won't argue anything with that post
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I’m not maddened by your genera presence, I’m maddened by you pushing bad-faith or incorrect reasons to scumread me/call me untrustworthy. And I am the only one who has expressed real anger towards Noraa, so this seems a little sketchy with Noraa’s pushback on me.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

I mean panzer has made disparaging comments but also panzer is being an asshole.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

This last interaction between Noraa and MCat raised their combined scum equity a fair amount.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:24 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1169, duppin wrote:I really dislike this post. You have expressed reasons to SR noraa, said you thought it was a townled wagon and shown willingness to vote on her, yet this post convinced you that she is town?
I don't think that is quite fair, I have been reluctant about Noraa recently and would basically vote there if it was a her or me situation. I do think town is voting her and it's not like I have a result on her or anything so yeah if it comes to that I'll do it. But my gut says town and I think these recent posts sound like a lot of townies who get miselimed. I do think there is a bit a tone shift compared to the other games linked, but I think maybe I'm just conf biased about that.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”