DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:00 am

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 1126, Vecna wrote:And I just cannot help shake the feeling that DGB is really struggling to find content this game. No opinions of her own. Nothing she feels strongly about. No passion to be seen.
Are you kidding me? Are you reading the game??? Are you reading my posts??????? Nothing I feel strongly about?????????????????????? WHAT DE WHAT

I'm on fricking fire, I've nailed EddieFenix scum so firmly he jello'd out of the game.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:05 am

In post 1148, Pickaxe Pete wrote:These are the first 4 votes of the Day. None were for Nosferatu or DGB, but one was by DGB. All three were made within 5 hours of Day start, which was 3:13 AM my time.
I am unfamiliar with this newfangled scumtell LOL but do know it doesn't pan out.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:08 am

In post 1131, Titus wrote:Vecna seems rather intent on breaking up me and DGB. I don't like that.

If the gladiate is fully town, I really don't like Eddie's opening. Doubly so if Pickaxe Pete is town.

@Gypyx, w/e means whatever.

VOTE: Marashu

Anyone townreading this guy? He's done jackshit that I remember.
We really need to hit scum today, can't you just taste EddieFenix's red flavor?

He's so. Transparently. Scum.

Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Gypyx »

But look dgb, the thing is, i'm seeing how eddie is scum, but do we really want to send a slot that's getting replaced into a trial in the case that he's town?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 7:18 am

Also known as a replacement stalling the elimination, giving people doubts as they now judge a player just walking in with a fresh slate without any game baggage.

You know we won't eliminate this slot if there's a replacement, and that slot is scum.

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:21 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1123, Vecna wrote:
In post 1119, DrippingGoofball wrote:When you have to start by declaring your honesty
"I'mma be honest"
usually what follows isn't.
This probably makes the top 10 of bullshit reasons people get scumread for, that is completely NAI.

Cause imma be honest with you, I say that shit all the time. And its just an easy ass way to formulate a scumread when U cant find a real reason.

Having said that, I was all up on thinking the same way about wagoning him, but that post stating how he feels about you did actually sound pretty honest to me. He might very well be scum, but that post actually makes me feel "huh"
Ye that scumtell is BS

I'm considering wagoning Eddie but his replace-out post is making me pause
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:25 am

Post by Fidget »

In post 1132, Tayl0r Swift wrote:couldnt the same be said for you or most of the playerlist? the game is just a bit apathetic atm. WE NEED THAT PASSION PEOPLE
That's true
In post 1146, Pickaxe Pete wrote:It's within the interest of scum to come out quickly at the beginning of the Day to divert from yeeting within the survivors of the Gladiate.
Heh I was thinking about that

The only issue is, I'm not sure I can guarantee there was a scum inside the gladiate. This setup is like 12v3, it's possible that a horrible result from shellyc's trial just burns away an elimination from town
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 3.3Not Voting (3)Fidget;Noraa;Nosferatu;

EddieFenix (4)DrippingGoofball;Marashu;Tayl0r Swift;

Titus (2)EddieFenix;Vecna;

Vecna (1)Gypyx;

DrippingGoofball (1)Pickaxe Pete;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(0)

Nosferatu (0)

Tayl0r Swift (0)

Marashu (0)Titus;

Gypyx (0)

Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(0)

Fidget (0)

With 11 alive, you need 6 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-10-17 03:13:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

EddieFenix is being replaced.
[/quote]
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1086, Fidget wrote:Towards end of day two, pob long started getting a little suspected. Additionally, viywern made a grand total of 0 posts and was being replaced.

Does that sound like an optimal NK? That NK is great for town imo. Now, who is aligned with the town that could have caused weird fuckery to happen last night?
Ok, I can see the reasoning, even if I don't necessarily get behind it. viywern is also a weird choice for PlusJOY, and it's super weird if the mod just randomly selects a NK redirect.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1105, Noraa wrote:good case but also vecna isnt in the limpool for today ... right?
Why not?
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Marashu »

In post 1109, Fidget wrote: Nosferatu I'm particularly wary of since he just survived the last gladiate, I sort of hope there was 1 scum inside the gladiate, and I lean him over DGB.
In post 1145, Pickaxe Pete wrote:Shelly sent to Trial 1, Battle Mage vanishes, First Gladiate
We vote within the First Gladiate, and Plusjoy is set to Trial 2, viwyrn vanishes
I guess now we're voting to see who gets sent to Trial 3, and there will be a Second Gladiate?
Who chooses which players go into the Gladiate? Was there any scum in the First Gladiate?

It seems to me that there would be scum in the First Gladiate, and the we would be smart to look at Nosferatu and DGB.
Ok, I have a bit of a hot take here. I'm starting to wonder if shelly PASSED the first trial, and the REWARD was being able to set up the gladiate. And now that there were no obvious shenanigans, I'm thinking that PlusJOY FAILED the second trial. Passing a trial helps town, but failing only has a chance of hurting town. (Alternately, PlusJOY PASSED the second trial, and managed to redirect the NK to viywern). The one thing that doesn't make sense in this scenario is if the gladiate is a reward, why those three?

Actually, Nos continually insisting that all 3 of them were town is
interesting
. Like, if either Plus or DGB flipped town (as we know Plus did), then he still distanced himself, whereas if he's scum, that would only be revealed by a flip so he wouldn't be caught in the lie. So it's almost like hedging bets. I still feel like the Eddie slot is scum. But I'm starting to doubt my read on Nos.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Marashu »

@mod
Eddie should be at 3. I should be at 1.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Marashu »

I'll try to do an ISO of Eddie on Sunday (it's Thanksgiving weekend and tomorrow's when we're having our big meal, and we'll be hosting it so I'll be preoccupied tomorrow)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh wow look who shows up like beetlejuice. DGB tell me why Mara shouldn't be lynched when Taylor also objects without townreading Mara?

Taylor is bending over backwards to vote Eddie. Like chomping at the bit. That makes me strongly against flipping Eddie before Taylor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:17 pm

We can only lynch one. Tomorrow we'll VCA and figure out who was bus'ing Eddie.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Or we can VCA and figure out who is town by lynching Mara which actually has resistance from Taylor.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:51 pm

I'd rather eliminate the player that is objectively scummy on his own merit, rather than associative tells. Associative tells can swing either way, you could have a townie convinced that another player is town or not scummy enough to be worth a vote, or you coulid have scum bus'ing.

It's hard enough finding scum, when one starts looking at evidence that is twice removed from the actual point-of-scumtell, one loses the plot.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Titus »

I don't see where Eddie is scummy though. I do see where Mara is scummy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1144, Titus wrote:@Taylor, Your play today felt odd, given the whiplash. Post and .

I also find your vote on Eddie odd given and Eddie's sub hasn't shown. Why the sudden rush and eagerness to paint me as scum regardless of the outcome?
i dont see whiplash there... the first post is pressing eddie on a logical inconsistency. the second is a rousing cry for town to get engaged! it doesnt even mention eddie.
as for the third vote, i simply forgot that eddie was replacing out. i can vote you or nos, but at the moment someone else unvoted so i dont mind leaving my vote either. that slot needs to be pressured.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1165, Titus wrote:Or we can VCA and figure out who is town by lynching Mara which actually has resistance from Taylor.
what? why would i want to flip a slot i have a basically null read on over a slot i scumread? why are you so obsessed with me? do you even scumread me?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1167, Titus wrote:I don't see where Eddie is scummy though. I do see where Mara is scummy.
ok where is marashu scummy?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

Send to the Trial 3.3Not Voting (3)Fidget;Noraa;Nosferatu;

Glitch
EddieFenix
(3)DrippingGoofball;Marashu;Tayl0r Swift;

Titus (2)Glitch;Vecna;

Vecna (1)Gypyx;

DrippingGoofball (1)Pickaxe Pete;

Marashu (1)Titus;

Pickaxe Pete
Princess Leia
(0)

Nosferatu (0)

Tayl0r Swift (0)

Gypyx (0)

Noraa
RedPanda Saudade
(0)

Fidget (0)

With 11 alive, you need 6 to send someone to the trials with absolute majority vote, and 2 to send someone to the trials with relative majority vote at the end of the day. No Elimination is disabled.

Day 3 will end in (expired on 2020-10-17 03:13:09) or when someone has been sent to the trials by absolute majority.

Glitch replaces EddieFenix
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:18 am

Post by Glitch »

This is bullshit!

Sorry actually it's not, I just say that as my first post in every game. HALLO FRIENDS

I'm pulling a Titus and not reading up from the last unless there's something of note. Just dont have that much time. Anyone want to summarize or give me some clues on what I have missed?

Also can someone help me understand the dynamics? Are there 3 of us on the ballot and only us 3 can be voted?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 2:20 am

Post by Glitch »

Also: UNVOTE: Titus

Oh wait I think I got games mixed up with the balloting system. Scratch that
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:43 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1169, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1165, Titus wrote:Or we can VCA and figure out who is town by lynching Mara which actually has resistance from Taylor.
what? why would i want to flip a slot i have a basically null read on over a slot i scumread? why are you so obsessed with me? do you even scumread me?
Scum nullread their teammates and make no effort to sort them. Your scumread of Eddie is out of nowhere and opportunistic. Your excuse about forgetting about your own promise not to vote Eddie until his sub was in rings hallow. Your own inconsistencies regarding me stick out like sore thumbs. I have scumread you for ages but I know I don't have the support to get you lynched. So instead I just oppose you and let you tell me who your partners are.

Also Mara has the beetlejuice tell. His recent postings after being called out do nothing to move the game forward.

@Glitch, Welcome. I promise this time I am not a babysitter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”