JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:49 am

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

The shade though. Which people on the coattails should flavor be looking at? You got me, Gamma, and Bob i think? I feel pretty good about that group
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Spoiler:
In post 505, Flavor Leaf wrote:MiniMegabyte, Battle Mage, Gamma Emerald - One of these are probably scum

With

Dongen, Taylor, Bob, arachnid - one of these.
In post 508, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: TGP's flip should indicate the wagon was heavily scum-driven - I think that's more likely in the scenario that Ydrasse is town rather than mafia as there's no reason for mafia to want to escalate Ydra/Shelly if it was T/S.
i didn't draw that conclusion about TGP's flip.

I'm guessing there's some weird rules in this game where scum can kill their teammates? or a vig i guess, but less likely...

No-elim then? :lol:
Considering Battle Mage went after Gamma and made this post, i think this is a good place to start.

VOTE: Battle Mage
In post 509, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 499, bob3141 wrote:
In post 497, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: TGP's flip should indicate the wagon was heavily scum-driven - I think that's more likely in the scenario that Ydrasse is town rather than mafia as there's no reason for mafia to want to escalate Ydra/Shelly if it was T/S.
i didn't draw that conclusion about TGP's flip.

I'm guessing there's some weird rules in this game where scum can kill their teammates? or a vig i guess, but less likely...

No-elim then? :lol:
if no-elim i think the only players that would be bold enough to do that on day one would be flav

otherwise we have somesort of town role but not doc. since a scum doc is confirmed it has to be somethign else.
How come there can’t be a scum doc and a town doc?

Also, this means that Battle Mage, in a game where it’s confirmed to have a scum doc, tried denying the existence of a possible Vigilante, and considered scum shooting scum a possibility.

I’ve been a Vig in a game before where someone tried to push this. They were scum.
In post 513, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 334, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 311, MiniMegabyte wrote:But I don’t recall playing a game with Shelly where they are town
the push on you is bad, for example this post seems to be explicitly using the reverse-gambler's fallacy to argue that you must be scum. but im also not sure that youre town here.

So Taylor’s been setting up a reason to go Mini for a bit.

And they mentioned Mini and Battle Mage, looks like classic bus a buddy, vote a townie.

However, they also were voting Battle Mage at the end of the day, who was on Shelly. Likely, scum is off the wagon as well, so Taylor voting scum Battle Mage who is on the wagon, is a solid scum distancing move.

Battle Mage / Taylor scum team.
In post 516, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 458, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ydrasse you dont seem to care that you just hammered town
In post 459, shellyc wrote:I think Taylor is actually town this game with that post

scum should ideally shut up / fluff here
In post 468, Battle Mage wrote:night? sweet. gimme some of that juice!

Taylor obvscum here btw - if I flip tonight, elim her immediately.
Agh, i can’t not see them as scum now. Haha
In post 518, Flavor Leaf wrote:Mini and Gamma both look like town who pushed an incorrect read and tunneled a bit.

Oskua looks like they are town who just laid down a vote and was surprised it took off.

Yd is town who hammered and was likely expected to be taken down. Shelly’s attitude towards Ydresse makes them seem TvT, but in a way where they looked TVS, if that makes sense.
In post 522, Flavor Leaf wrote:Dongempire (3) :
Battle Mage, TheGoldenParadox
, bob3141 [E-4]
Battle Mage (2) : PookyTheMagicalBear,
Tayl0r Swift

Makes sense to me. :/
In post 524, Flavor Leaf wrote:Damn. I didn’t see that. Scratch that point then, but I do feel i am onto something in regards to BM and TS.
In post 532, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh, no, Gamma, I said I initially scum read you and GP on my replace in, that overall meant that I think you’re town. I didn’t say that yet, but you can see with my overall posts I wasn’t pushing you as a scum read. I was just doing the surface level work before digging deep.

I think Battle Mage is the only other scum on that wagon.
In post 533, Flavor Leaf wrote:With GP flipping Red, I started to see your interactions with the Shelly slot as town Gamma too.
In post 541, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 535, Gamma Emerald wrote:I acknowledge your read on me isn’t currently a scumread, but I still feel concerned that you didn’t even really acknowledge the fact I referenced a game you modded (I don’t recall ever making it obvious, but I think you would have made the connection). In addition why does being proven right make you reconsider your read on me? What anti-partner tells did you see between me and TGP?
I probably didn’t pay that much attention to it. I didn’t see anti association, i just read your interactions with Shelly, and it seemed similar to attitude you had against Nancy, except Shelly didn’t have the clout.

And now that i actually have to read it, it comes off townie.
In post 543, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m just looking at the wagon momentum and events that lead to the demise.

If you put an anchor point on Golden, then the weight of the momentum goes a specific way because it cancels out other anchor point possibilities.
In post 547, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, those were my own personal reads, so you guys could all see the direction I was leaning in. I also wasn’t in the game Day 1, so I had a good amount to catch up on to lend myself to the game, ya feel?

We have the GP red flip to know that that’s where a significant scum momentum was being pushed. Pretty high profile spot, so now we can look at interactions around the impact of the now confirmed red flip.

And I see ScumBM and ScumTS out of it. So far, I don’t think I’m wrong, but we’ll see what happens with direct interaction.
In post 549, Flavor Leaf wrote:Basically my stab at who I think is scum. I understand I can be wrong, but I’m confident enough where I feel like hard pushing them.

I’m feeling pretty confident, but it also has me in a bit of a tunnel already, if that makes sense.
In post 567, Flavor Leaf wrote:BM was antsy scum after seeing partner died.

TS is utterly demotivated scum.
In post 571, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 468, Battle Mage wrote:night? sweet. gimme some of that juice!

Taylor obvscum here btw - if I flip tonight, elim her immediately.
This could be a possible attempt to explain why ScumDoctor Battlemage doctored Taylor, in case they were tracked.

They also seem to be possibly driving Night Kills towards Taylor because they know they have a doctor shot.
In post 576, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 505, Flavor Leaf wrote:MiniMegabyte, Battle Mage, Gamma Emerald - One of these are probably scum

With

Dongen, Taylor, Bob, arachnid - one of these.
Ydress and Osuka can be added to the first squad, I guess, but Osuka spot is probably the least likely to come from scum. More likely that wagon started by town then scum pushed it down the line until it went through.

Which means 2 or 3 scum on wagon. 3 scum on a wagon is an extremely bold scum play, and I really don’t see that happening in this, and I didn’t see any major puppet mastering going around, so I think 1 scum stayed off the wagon purposefully, and that looks like Taylor who had an easily made Battle Mage push going. I’d rather vote Taylor than Battle Mage here probably.
In post 578, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 575, MiniMegabyte wrote:
In post 566, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, see, scum conceded. It’s TS and BM.
Can I ask how you came to this conclusion
Wagonomics mixed with analysis based on the Day 1 interactions with Shellyc.

All of these is a thought process and case that explains why I feel BM is scum. Just because BM doesn’t like it, doesn’t mean it’s not there. If it happens to be an incorrect read, it does not make it a bad read or case. Legitimate thought process.

Me explaining why I town read other slots on the wagon that I feel has scum on it, is a case, whether you like the case or not.

A wrong read isn’t a poor case. Get over yourself.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If you are scum, you’re doing what you have to, i get it, but you not acknowledging posts and explanations made is inherently going to be the reason you are killed if you are town.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:54 am

Post by Battle Mage »

im not gonna bleat on about optimal town gameplay, because frankly nobody would give a crap, but at the moment we have 1 wagon which is basically a policy-elim on Taylor? which as noted, I'm not completely opposed to, but it gives minimal info if she flips town currently. I'd like to see more evidence of people thinking for themselves, so I can townblock somebody.

lazy boys would be delighted to see a case by anybody, on anybody. i dont even care if its a case on me, by flavorleaf, which succinctly consolidates 40 posts. please accept the challenge so i have something to engage with!
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 652, Flavor Leaf wrote:Get over yourself.
shit like this, i will ignore. friendly game please.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

If I am correct with BM/Taylor, this is exactly how they both have to respond.

One busses, one attacks me.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 651, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The shade though. Which people on the coattails should flavor be looking at? You got me, Gamma, and Bob i think? I feel pretty good about that group
i think more you and bob, Gamma looked more like self-preservation? and i don't share your confidence about either of you.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 655, Battle Mage wrote:
I say everything in a friendly manner. Picture that with a giant smile.

Literally everything I will say will be all in game.

Nice hang up on the one little thing, though. Duly noted.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 657, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 651, JohnnyFarrar wrote:The shade though. Which people on the coattails should flavor be looking at? You got me, Gamma, and Bob i think? I feel pretty good about that group
i think more you and bob, Gamma looked more like self-preservation? and i don't share your confidence about either of you.
I have a lot of history with both Bob and Gamma, so I personally feel comfortable reading them the way I have here.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 657, Battle Mage wrote:Gamma looked more like self-preservation
This is true, but I believe it comes from townGamma still, and I believe you know that it’s townGamma, and you just pushed it as scummy because you have a scum agenda.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 656, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I am correct with BM/Taylor, this is exactly how they both have to respond.

this is the kind of thing i've explained is particularly weak. You presume 2 people are scum, and cite what they have done, with no suggestion of whether/how it is alignment indicative as if that proves your point. to be polite, i don't consider that scumhunting. :cool:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 658, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 655, Battle Mage wrote:
I say everything in a friendly manner. Picture that with a giant smile.

Literally everything I will say will be all in game.

Nice hang up on the one little thing, though. Duly noted.
it's the first thing i read. it was helpful, as it was a clear indication that i could ignore the rest of that post. :D
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 661, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 656, Flavor Leaf wrote:If I am correct with BM/Taylor, this is exactly how they both have to respond.

this is the kind of thing i've explained is particularly weak. You presume 2 people are scum, and cite what they have done, with no suggestion of whether/how it is alignment indicative as if that proves your point. to be polite, i don't consider that scumhunting. :cool:
Frankly, that was a Taylor case not a BM a case, and it’s a supplementary statement, not a full thing. It’s not supposed to be the full meal, it’s a garnish to your plate.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re just looking at everything from an extreme surface level, and I think it’s incredibly fair to challenge potential scum you here moreso than others.

Especially with your overreaction.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Fade Taylor, Vig Battle Mage, easy money
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 660, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 657, Battle Mage wrote:Gamma looked more like self-preservation
This is true, but I believe it comes from townGamma still, and I believe you know that it’s townGamma, and you just pushed it as scummy because you have a scum agenda.
:roll: strawmanning me here, as i'd inferred in that post that gamma was relatively more likely town of those 3 players, and you instead suggest above i am pushing him as scum in order to defend your own position on me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 665, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fade Taylor, Vig Battle Mage, easy money
sounds like scumtalk to me :lol:

are you vigging me because i'm explaining weaknesses in your argument?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re just looking at everything from an extreme surface level
again, i think this is true of yourself rather than me, and i've evidenced that when I've responded to your posts about me.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You also say Taylor gives minimal info.

I disagree. We have multiple people who have jumped onto the slot, and multiple wagons to look at.

There’s a lot of info to be gained from a Taylor wagon.

And you best get used to accepting it, because really it’s just gonna turn to you.

You guys are playing a weird cooperative survivalistic game whilst still trying to stay distancing.

You’re also choosing to ignore basic wagonomics and push it like you have no idea why you’re being pushed.

Cuz you’re the only one who sees it that way
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 663, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Frankly, that was a Taylor case not a BM a case, and it’s a supplementary statement, not a full thing. It’s not supposed to be the full meal, it’s a garnish to your plate.
nice backtrack :wink: says "BM/Taylor" though. unless your case on Taylor relies on me being scum? in which case, wha? :giggle:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 667, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 665, Flavor Leaf wrote:Fade Taylor, Vig Battle Mage, easy money
sounds like scumtalk to me :lol:

are you vigging me because i'm explaining weaknesses in your argument?
I’m not arguing one bit here. I’m stating possible outcomes.

It’s just really not gonna work in your favor, man. There’s people in this game that have seen my unorthodox style and seen my use it to solve games, if you’re scum, you picked the wrong path to go down. :lol:
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 670, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 663, Flavor Leaf wrote:

nice backtrack :wink: says "BM/Taylor" though. unless your case on Taylor relies on me being scum? in which case, wha? :giggle:

I’m the biggest flip flopper you’ll ever see. On the dance floor, backtracking isn’t seen as going backwards in progress. Just the next step to the dance.

Nah, you guys are individual + possible association.

Wagonomics and gamestate, nothing really you’ve down exactly. It’s your positioning in the game from Day 1, and your target onto Gamma, who I think is town based on me thinking either Golden or Gamma is scum based on the weight of the momentum of the Shelly wagon.

MiniMega, Battle Mage, Gamma has one scum innit. If i town read Gamma, and see genuine townie thoughts on Mini, that leaves you. I could be wrong, but you’ll have to convince me by finding where scum actually is coming from on that wagon.

Yddrass still is a possibility, I guess, but I feel Shelly ydrasse is town town.

I’ve explained all this, you just pick and choose is all
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 668, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 664, Flavor Leaf wrote:You’re just looking at everything from an extreme surface level
again, i think this is true of yourself rather than me, and i've evidenced that when I've responded to your posts about me.
Oh, absolutely not. I use surface level reads in addition to complex underlying and behind the scenes work.

You just are scum or are town who physically can’t comprehend it right now
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

You’re acting like I’m pushing you like it’s locked rather than just where I’d spend good betting money on.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”