Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1222, Fidget wrote:
In post 1209, Glitch wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
It is a bad argument, although I think Noraa is town.

I want to lean that way on tayl0r, but I'm not really confident on that. The effort she's putting in is a good look for her, although I believe I recall tayl0r saying high effort is NAI and low effort for her is only town.
this is true. im not sure i would call this high effort from me, but it isnt low-effort to the point where im a disengaged townie either.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1226 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1224, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1213, Glitch wrote:So there was no specific moment that this actually happened, it was just a general statement?
In post 1207, Noraa wrote:when I basically offered myself up for pocketing
You can't point to a place where you offered yourself up for pocketing, you're saying that you were just offered up in general by your existence in this thread?
to be fair noraa and i have been in a majority of each others games at this point i think. i cant speak for her read of me, but i feel like i can sort noraa pretty well at this point.
not majority but close enough. Im unfortunately still bad at reading you :/
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1227 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1217, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.

Based on VCA FOS is on Pickaxe Pete for a constantly underwhelming vote always placed on an easy high vote wagon including prior to replacement.
You think I'm wagon voting right now?
No but could I interest you in helping me form one? Your vote is within our 2 suspected scum players based on the 3 player gladiator pool. Would you consider switching your vote to Nosferatu?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1228 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:55 pm

Post by Glitch »

In post 1213, Glitch wrote:So there was no specific moment that this actually happened, it was just a general statement?
You can't point to a place where you offered yourself up for pocketing, you're saying that you were just offered up in general by your existence in this thread?
to be fair noraa and i have been in a majority of each others games at this point i think. i cant speak for her read of me, but i feel like i can sort noraa pretty well at this point.
Trusting your word on a Nora alignment hinges on my read of you and I'm SO BAD at reading you as a player. Especially after our super tiny umlaut micro I'm just off my game with sorting you. I should play more games with you so I can figure you out more haha.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1229 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1226, Noraa wrote:
thats because in every single game we play together im town :P
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1230 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Glitch »

Fidget what was your read on Nosferatu before I entered the game?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1231 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1229, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1226, Noraa wrote:
thats because in every single game we play together im town :P
T^T no fair
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1232 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

In post 1227, Glitch wrote:
In post 1217, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1200, Glitch wrote:Do we have reason to believe that the 3 people we were forced to choose from for yesterday's elimination were all 3 town? I would be surprised if this setup forces our hand like that meaning, I expect there to be 1 scum in Nosferatu vs Goofball. I get town vibes off Goofball but haven't read anything of Nos yet.

Based on VCA FOS is on Pickaxe Pete for a constantly underwhelming vote always placed on an easy high vote wagon including prior to replacement.
You think I'm wagon voting right now?
No but could I interest you in helping me form one? Your vote is within our 2 suspected scum players based on the 3 player gladiator pool. Would you consider switching your vote to Nosferatu?
What's the case? In the gladiate, the case on him was there was no content. I still don't see any content, although I don't really remember anything he's posted today. So why Nos, who doesn't have any content, as opposed to DGB, who has substance, some of which has made me do a double-take?
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1233 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:02 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

And what seminar did I miss anyway where T^T became a thing? What is it?
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1234 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

That came out stronger than intended. Can someone clue me in?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1235 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:03 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

two cents on mechanics/theory: given that the gladiate was a one-off i dont see any particular reason to think that there was necessarily scum in the gladiate. the first trial could well have been "pick 3 people who you think are scum" and if the trial failed, then those 3 townies all become the gladiate. had there been multiple gladiates that might suggest that the trials didnt directly determine who was in the gladiate, which would imply that scum was probably in the gladiate.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1236 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:04 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1234, Pickaxe Pete wrote:That came out stronger than intended. Can someone clue me in?
not after you were so insanely rude!!!!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1237 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1233, Pickaxe Pete wrote:And what seminar did I miss anyway where T^T became a thing? What is it?
too bad u missed the seminar :/
In post 1236, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1234, Pickaxe Pete wrote:That came out stronger than intended. Can someone clue me in?
not after you were so insanely rude!!!!
buhahahaha
Pickaxe Pete
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Pickaxe Pete
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1238 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by Pickaxe Pete »

Hrmph
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1239 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1235, Tayl0r Swift wrote:two cents on mechanics/theory: given that the gladiate was a one-off i dont see any particular reason to think that there was necessarily scum in the gladiate. the first trial could well have been "pick 3 people who you think are scum" and if the trial failed, then those 3 townies all become the gladiate. had there been multiple gladiates that might suggest that the trials didnt directly determine who was in the gladiate, which would imply that scum was probably in the gladiate.
I think I understand this line of thought and shall agree with it :D
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1240 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1228, Glitch wrote:
Trusting your word on a Nora alignment hinges on my read of you and I'm SO BAD at reading you as a player. Especially after our super tiny umlaut micro I'm just off my game with sorting you. I should play more games with you so I can figure you out more haha.
to be fair most people are very bad at reading me and usually im very highly scumread. this game has been a nice change of pace where mostly only titus scumreads me. but maybe its because im starting to get to know people and have actually played with a lot of people?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1241 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i dont like that youre so hesitant to take a stance on me here glitch.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1242 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:53 pm

Post by Titus »

I'll catch up tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1243 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

I have a few activity issue, i'll also try to catch up soon
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1244 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:25 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1225, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1222, Fidget wrote:
In post 1209, Glitch wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
It is a bad argument, although I think Noraa is town.

I want to lean that way on tayl0r, but I'm not really confident on that. The effort she's putting in is a good look for her, although I believe I recall tayl0r saying high effort is NAI and low effort for her is only town.
this is true. im not sure i would call this high effort from me, but it isnt low-effort to the point where im a disengaged townie either.
That's fair, although you're high effort relative to the rest of us at least.

Fidget
Fidget
Goon
Fidget
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1245 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Fidget »

In post 1230, Glitch wrote:Fidget what was your read on Nosferatu before I entered the game?
Early townlean for admittedly not much. I was a bit confirm biased by how BM townread him as well.

Later on when I had to review through D2 when we were locked into a gladiate, I really decided more on null. I love his vibe, but I can't really call him town just because I like the way he talks. He really doesn't have much content.

And now I find it interesting we're for the most part pretending the gladiate never happened. I am heavily conflicted, because I do think it is possible that shellyc (the player we miseliminated on the first day) got a horrible result, causing an all-town gladiate.

However, the lack of anyone really mentioning Nos or the gladiate so far and this new wagon on Marashu is enough to make me want to vote there. Marashu is similar in that I don't remember too many of his posts, but he certainly has more content than Nos. Titus has said she finds Marashu scummy and I'll definitely hear her out on it, but she never really got around to explaining why PlusJOYED was such a better option over Nos yesterday, either. Unless I missed it in which case I apologize.

I'm also feeling decentish about DGB being town, and Eddie.... well, I don't hate his exit post. I think he had questionable content that DGB was right to feel good about pushing, though.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1246 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

for the record ive also asked titus to explain her scumread on marashu and havent gotten anything yet. but i agree that there really isnt anything memorable. nos is similar, and thats why ive wound up moving on.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by Vecna »

In post 1185, Noraa wrote:The fact that no ones really tried to solve me, sus me, or pocket me is honestly a weird feeling.
real weird :/
not sure what to think about everything considering only one slot has really interacted with me at all so far
I like your slot now
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1248 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Vecna »

probably just need to do one of these to even determine for myself where im at

EddieFenixGlitch
Nosferatu
Tayl0r Swift

Marashu
Gypyx

Princess LeiaPickaxe Pete

RedPandaSaudadeNoraa
DrippingGoofball

pob longviywern - is this slot even in the game atm? who is playing it? no fucking idea
Titus

Fidget

I dont know whether to scumread or sheep Titus here. I sort of like Glitch's replace in. Not a lock read by any means.

Marashu/gypyx/pickaxe are all meh slots

Very few people in this game are actually at a strong townread. Everyone is sort of floating in that area where they can still be faking it. Pretty difficult game to get a read on
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Vecna »

oh right, the pob long slot was nk'd - in before im trying to force a townslip.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”