Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think BM is reacting rather poorly to Flavor, BM seems a bit locked into defense mode, which I think is kinda scummy, like he doesn't want to give Flavor any traction
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 749, JohnnyFarrar wrote:Why WOULD taylor?
Look at their posts at the end of the Day yesterday. With Shelly flipping town, and the way Ydrasse and Taylor were talking, I’m sure scum would think that out of Taylor and Golden, Taylor would be much more likely to be shot. Golden is a high profile player, so in any other neutral world, i think Golden would be doc’d.

There is the option the doctor is limited in some way, but if a Vigilante shot there, I’m sure the doctor could have made a decision to protect.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Gamma - yeah, I could be wrong on one of them, i don’t know which. I don’t think I’m wrong on both of them.

You’re following my logic, yeah?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 693, Flavor Leaf wrote:Notice the nitpicking nature of BM’s discrediting style. Anything relating wagonomics and the weight of the wagon momentum got completely ignored.
Yeah that's why I said he's trying to avoid giving you traction. He's attacking whatever he can find relentlessly rather than trying to really determine whether you're acting in good faith.

@Flavor I'm following your logic. As for which of them is scum, I'd say BM leans scum more rn. Even if Tay is town it still serves BM to attempt to derail you now, as it makes Tay look bad.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 708, Tayl0r Swift wrote:BM and flavor leaf have my two least favorite play styles ive seen. both of you please avoid games you see me in from now on.
In post 709, Tayl0r Swift wrote:flavor leaf just screams really loudly until everyone listens and BM is BM.
Ok now I definitely think Flavor is 100% right. The way Tay deals with BM here screams distancing
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

if im scum you have to explain my read progression on shelly, including the times at which my read shifted, with a scum motive. please read that part of my iso FL. like just search shelly i think thatll prove me town.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:51 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 754, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 708, Tayl0r Swift wrote:BM and flavor leaf have my two least favorite play styles ive seen. both of you please avoid games you see me in from now on.
In post 709, Tayl0r Swift wrote:flavor leaf just screams really loudly until everyone listens and BM is BM.
Ok now I definitely think Flavor is 100% right. The way Tay deals with BM here screams distancing
except i was pushing BM before there was pressure on either of us. like im pretty sure i started the BM wagon. and i moved off shelly to do it. so id have to move off a townie wagon before it was at all clear it would be the days lunch, defend the slot, and then move on to a bus vote that i continue the next day. it does not make sense.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

why did you originally vote BM then
<Embrace The Void>

Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Like, i get it Taylor, it just happens to look exactly like what scum who is actively trying to not associate with their partners Golden and BM do.

It’s just an incredibly unfortunate situation if you are town here. Like I can see it, but mixed in with really not wanting to be correct and then back down.

Honestly, if you’re scum, I’d be mad here too.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

@Taylor - it looks like you actively avoided Shelly because your partners were on it. Like that’s just what it looks likes, I’m sorry. You might be town in this scenario, I can see it. But like, oh my gosh, this just sucks so much if you’re town :lol: both alignments really.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

nono FL. go through my ISO. quote the posts where i progress my read on shelly. explain why they come from scum rather than town. i know i could do it myself but i want you to do it so i know you actually read the relevant posts and are engaging in good faith and so i can see your logic.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 759, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Taylor - it looks like you actively avoided Shelly because your partners were on it. Like that’s just what it looks likes, I’m sorry. You might be town in this scenario, I can see it. But like, oh my gosh, this just sucks so much if you’re town :lol: both alignments really.
tbh this checks out as a motive for Tay to bus too, just because it would look odd optically
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 5:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 757, Gamma Emerald wrote:why did you originally vote BM then
i dont remember. i could check my iso, but so could you. if theres a particular thing in my iso you want to ask me about, go for it. im not sure i can fully articulate my scumread on BM atm, but if its important ill go through his iso and try to point out some things i saw.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

see? no matter what i do, FL spins it as me being scum (and now gamma is trying to spin my actions as coming from scum too).
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 761, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 759, Flavor Leaf wrote:@Taylor - it looks like you actively avoided Shelly because your partners were on it. Like that’s just what it looks likes, I’m sorry. You might be town in this scenario, I can see it. But like, oh my gosh, this just sucks so much if you’re town :lol: both alignments really.
tbh this checks out as a motive for Tay to bus too, just because it would look odd optically
I think I mentioned this earlier too.

Yeah, I think we’re at an alright spot.

I’m okay with the wagon, and I do think TS should be before BM because it looks like there was energy going around to get BM first, but Gamma went to Tay swizzles too.

Gamma, if you’re pocketing me I definitely deserve it, but damn it!
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:04 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 557, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 553, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 551, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im still a couple pages behind but want to VOTE: BM, partly cuz its a good vote and partly because it should be interesting to see FL's reaction
Do you think BM is a bad guy :3
no its just a bus vote.
You made too many of these jokes too early, and because a scum flipped, it kind of just really looks this way. I’m getting to your Shelly stuff
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 234, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 232, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Shelly is pinging me quite hard atm, and it's not particularly because of the push on ydrasse but more the mild hostility that she seems to be expressing as well as which i saw as a weird distancing from her previous reads to instead just trust what bob says. her entire interactions with pooky and ydrasse feel off, so let's go with a VOTE: shellyc. osuka seems quite genuine here, as does BM, and i have a townlean on pooky for that RQS; null on everyone else atm.
yes its very strange and not like shelly at all - that said, i know shelly is trying to be less agressive and overconfident, so ill give her a pass somewhat because it could be her trying to figure out how to chill out and re-evaluate.
Bob commented to this quote of Golden’s as well, and then Golden responded to Bob and not you, which is an anti association for Bob, and an association for you.

This went against what he was pushing, so him not engaging it kept it under the radar, but it let you take a side.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

is anyone else noticing a pattern of FL ignoring the substance of my posts and responding to the fringy bits?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Actually, that’s your only post regarding Shelly analysis wise. You spent most of your posts going against the main grains, then shading Ydrasse in twilight, which is why I think you were docced.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 764, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 761, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I think I mentioned this earlier too.

Yeah, I think we’re at an alright spot.

I’m okay with the wagon, and I do think TS should be before BM because it looks like there was energy going around to get BM first, but Gamma went to Tay swizzles too.

Gamma, if you’re pocketing me I definitely deserve it, but damn it!
I was torn on which way to go, I went Tay because I wanted unified energy in the end
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

also didnt i scumread TGP yesterday? distancing to that extent on day 1 is not in my scumrange, im afraid.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 768, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, that’s your only post regarding Shelly analysis wise. You spent most of your posts going against the main grains, then shading Ydrasse in twilight, which is why I think you were docced.
yeah that sounds like town!me
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 770, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also didnt i scumread TGP yesterday? distancing to that extent on day 1 is not in my scumrange, im afraid.
I wasn’t talking distancing in that way, specifically distancing because when he went Shelly, you chose to make your town defense on Shelly.

The only analysis you had on the Shelly slot in the game came after that.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 771, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 768, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, that’s your only post regarding Shelly analysis wise. You spent most of your posts going against the main grains, then shading Ydrasse in twilight, which is why I think you were docced.
yeah that sounds like town!me
Well, i don’t know who you are. And if I do, i don’t know that I do
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok true theres not much in my iso on shelly.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”