She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3625 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Okay, so scum probably couldn't have anticipated that Elements would drop out (and that beeboy wouldn't have the time and energy to redeem the slot). Some distancing is never a bad thing, especially in Puppy's case where he would probably have hoped to help Elements after his suicide.

Maybe my issue is that I'm treating it like scum knew they were death sentencing Elements D1, when they really didn't. I'm well aware that they didn't intend to kill Elements -- so am I giving too much credit for those on his wagon?

I mean, if Pooky is town, then that is the explanation for Hectic or Chara being scum. They would have just not seen that coming, I suppose. It feels unecessary to me but it could have been great had Elements survived longer.

Now if it's not Hectic or Chara, then my next inclination would be Krazy. I have a huge feeling that Krazy's push on Tanner today (and response to being pushed by Tanner) just isn't from scum. But i can't explain it very well

And finally of course there's Lav who blundered the win for scum by hammering tayl0r and then proceeded to rub salt in the wound by forgetting to nightkill.

pedit: I'm jealous, everyone else has dramatic lover stuff going on and im just watching confused :C
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3626 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

When did scum really have a chance to help save the Elements slot on D1?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3627 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:35 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Hectic wagon as far as I can remember. That's basically it lol. Puppy tried it when there was some really good momentum heading Hectics way (I outlined that in a post a little while ago).
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3628 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:36 pm

so why didn't the scum push Hectic's wagon?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #3629 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 3145, Morning Tweet wrote:Serious enough to try and pivot the D1 wagon off Elements and to Hectic. Apparently Hectic was his top/second to top scumread all along. He did this right after a bunch of people were openly suspecting Hectic. See the below:

Spoiler: check the context
In post 740, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I could go with pushing hectic this game - his play this game has felt shadier and less like the brilliant town player that I know he is capable of being.
In post 734, Chara wrote:572: ooh. this post gave me a terrible feeling. i'll keep an eye out.
In post 761, Prism wrote:Likely Scum:
Hectic
In post 762, Chara wrote:omg omg your reads match my PoE. why am i so excited.
In post 765, CantHateAPuppy wrote:HURT: hectic sorry :(

I still want elements but I'm willing to give that slot a ment to change my mind now that there's been a sub. Hectic is my next best bet. Maybe I need to work on some wcumreads, I mostly have townreads

Side note, how the FUCK did i miss that? Hectic pointed it out a bunch yesterday and I was just like "lol why would he waste his towncred though". I feel dumb

He does swap back to Elements after beeboy accumulates a couple of extra quick votes. But I'm willing to bet he'd have preferred to see that Hectic wagon go through

You are certainly right that there was some serious distancing going on if those three are partnered though
ya this one

pedit: They did tho? Puppy did anyway. Let's see what happened after all the voiced Hectic suspicions and Puppy's vote...

Spoiler: After Puppy's pivot
In post 772, Hectic wrote:Isis
Morning Tweet
Prism
Lavender
catboi
redtea
Chara
Tanner
PookyTheMagicalBear
Tayl0r Swift
CantLynchAPuppy
Elements
Hectic called both scum correctly. He also started hard towncasing Lav. He has to be throwing if he's scum. Has to be.
In post 789, catboi wrote:goddamit now hectic looks town, what am I doing this game
Yikes, catboi liked all Hectic's response posts
In post 798, CantHateAPuppy wrote:lots of posts i want to touch but im just not in the mood today. feeling down. maybe tomorrow. :(

but also i willl say is i feel bad about hectic b/c he invited me to play with him this game, so it feels bad to scumread him. he just doesn't feel like the last game i played at all
In post 801, Hectic wrote:
In post 798, CantHateAPuppy wrote:but also i willl say is i feel bad about hectic b/c he invited me to play with him this game, so it feels bad to scumread him. he just doesn't feel like the last game i played at all
Don't feel bad about that! It's a game and I obviously don't take scumreads personally.

Regarding the "feels different to last game thing":
This is a huge problem I get and a big reason I secret alt all the time. I frequently change my playstyle between games, and differ the amount I joke/my tone/type of posts etc. Now, the issue with this is that some players notice I'm different from the previous town game they played with me in, and then put this difference down to a change in alignment, when this infact really isn't the case.
Puppy is like "get hectic he's scum!!!" pretty hard now
In post 822, Chara wrote:so i kind of scumread Puppy's posts here but //i// would feel bad to press it. ahaha. feel better Puppy.

but re: what he and Hectic were talking about with shifting in tone from game to game, this is why i'm so opposed to blanket application of single-game meta. there's going to be significant changes in a player's mood and approach from game to game without the cause being their alignment.
lol
In post 840, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I hope you are all proud of me for restraining myself from posting more. Skitter told me I need to dial down my involvement in games and give them a chance to breathe.

Anyway here are some of my thoughts over the last 24 hours:

1] Hectic

I liked his TR of Lavendar - I was worried for a moment that he was moving to LHF-Push Lavendar as her meta is fairly weak - this slides him more towards a good player for me.

Not like SOUL-READ MASON- but closer. The music is also lovely.

2) Catboi

I find it strange that he would pursue the path of attacking me and claim that he expected me to bury him in a giant wall and then back off the way he did.

If this is what you expect me to do when you attack then why would you even attack in the first place if you were just going to walk away? The behavior is strange and I'm not sure if it is AI.

3) Redtea has gone mia

I hope he's alright and I would like to discuss his town-read on catboi with him.

4) I like reading Prism/Chara conversations - they are refreshing.

5) MorningTweet is too cute.

6) Could it be that Puppy is scum with Elements? Would be very interesting to re-examine the Puppy slot. I would be sad if my puppy friend was scum here.

Ending Thoughts -

I would like everyone to take the time to do a detailed readslist with actual citations for how they feel about each slot in the game.

Right now we feel somewhat directionless very close to the deadline and I would like to get more of an overall sense of how the room is feeling before we decide on a fight candidate.

Also if we miss and hit town it would be very useful to see the Chara's readslist.
You liked Hectic. Did not like catboi. Considered Puppy/Elements as the scumteam !!
In post 857, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so that makes my PoE chara, lavender, redtea, puppy. out of those i want to HURT: chara
Tayl0r decided on Chara. At this point, Hectic + Elements + Chara are the only options on the table
In post 865, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 860, Hectic wrote:
In post 858, Prism wrote:I think part of the struggle for me is how it's really that unnatural. It seems like you had issue with his tone. But without knowing Elements, and just knowing that he misread you 4 games in a row, joking around about you always being town and sparing you in RVS seems extremely natural.

I can definitely see myself voting this slot, though.
Well, yeah, but I do know his tone. And like I said, it's usually kinda abrasive and very unpockety. His type of approach towards Pooky and I this game I haven't seen from him as either alignment, but I think there's more scum-motivation than town-motivation for the shift.
Let's look at Elements progression on my slot this game:
In post 103, Elements wrote:pooky are you always so lovely?
In post 109, Elements wrote:
HEAL: pooky
can't say no to that
In post 116, Elements wrote:9/12 * 7/10 * 5/7 * 3/5 = 0.225
4 spares at random
In post 118, Elements wrote:one of them should be pooky
one of them should be me
one of them should be hectic
In post 140, Elements wrote:this is a game
it's meant to be fun
sparing is the more fun path
we should spare
In post 535, Elements wrote:Hectic - Town
Elements - Town
Chara - null
Prism - town
PookyTheMagicalBear - chara
catboi - town
Morning Tweet - town
Tayl0r Swift - eh
Lavender - who?
redtea - eh
Tanner - scum
CantLynchAPuppy - scum

Like do you see anywhere in the ISO where there's a natural shift from elements from let's do 4 spare and Pooky should be one of them to "Pooky is the Chara"

Like it's just comical his progression on me and it feels like a Chara that just gave up lol.
You're calling Elements scum but you haven't formally voted still. It's nice but it comes later than everyone else I'm considering's scumreads on Ele (Chara, Hectic) and you still haven't really sealed the deal or anything cause he's not ur greatest scumread
In post 869, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im down for a beeboy wagon
gulp
In post 887, CantHateAPuppy wrote:is there an unhurt tag?

[unhurt]hectic[/unhurt]

guess not

HURT: no one

im around now, skimmed the last few pages but nothing really jumps out at me.feeling a little lost now? still feel like my townreads are ok, anybody has anything they want me to say / answer i'm around now
In post 888, CantHateAPuppy wrote:kind of amusing that everybody else is noticing the same things i said about elements except now also scumreading me for them (?). lmao. beeboy doesn't ping me the same way but he also hasn'd said anything yet so i kinda want to talk to him. also maybe chara and catboi. and didn't redtea have something he wanted to ask me or was that oo long ago
This is Puppy giving up it seems
In post 898, Tanner wrote:ok, the takeaway i got is that i'd be fine fighting elements i guess.
His fate is sealed. I'm not counting anything that happens past here as valid credit tbh.

Chara votes (althought it was already voting Elements), catboi votes and unvotes, Puppy votes, I vote and unvote, Pooky votes, I vote again, catboi votes again, and Prism hammers

So, I'm gonna say scum didn't push Hectic because no one joined. Puppy tried it and no one hopped on. I mean, had one single scum joined Puppy and Elements died anyway, that'd MAJORLY suck. I think had the Hectic wagon gotten a vote or two, the votes would have came aflowing did to beeboy's. But no votes came, so scum had to abandon it after it didn't work and people were mostly like "Let's just get Ele!"

Since no votes came, scum was kind of awkwardly caught out knowing Ele was gonna die so they couldn't really defend him. they should probably try to get some semblence of towncred here with a late bus. Third scum is super sad because now they have to one person army the rest of the game too, so they should probably get distanced from Puppy, too..

Not enough to eliminate Puppy on the next day though cause that'd be a disaster. Probably... hm.. suggest Elements is Chara, and then advocate for tayl0r being his partner. But don't have Puppy out of your sight either. That's probably the best gameplan they had at that point.

Scum would probably be someone who didn't include BOTH puppy and elements in their early scumreads, just one at most.

I think, overall, you fit the idea I have of scum better than Hectic. However, Hectic is free to put Puppy as his second best scumread if he knew he would flip to preferring redtea-Suji the next day (he could just forget about Puppy and make up confirm biassing stuff on redtea-Suji). I def see the point you're making there.

but like also Hectic was the only real counterwagon to Elements lmao
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3630 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:27 pm

ok but if Hectic was scum this would still play out the exact same way - Puppy would vote Hectic and then go back to Beeboy. It's not like there was anywhere else for Puppy to go because no other wagons were viable?
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3631 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by Lavender »

Hey guys guys I’m really not that stupid ah ( ・᷄ὢ・᷅ )
If I was scum I wouldn’t forget something so important as a night kill alright!!!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3632 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:44 pm

ok that's one we can cross off the list
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3633 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:46 pm

Lavendar I've missed you

can you help me find the bad guy?

Tweetie tells me I'm wrong about Hectic and I've been filled with dreadful doubt :(
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3634 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Prism »

MT, I think this post of mine might be of interest to you.

Keeping in mind that Isis announces the beeboy replace in the final post on page 29, I would really recommend looking at pages 30/31 as well.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3635 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:07 pm

Post by Prism »

Looks like you grabbed at least snippets of those pages already, my bad.

Also, I was the one with the Chara meta difference, not Hectic. I kind of grilled Hectic early because he walked into the same dumb pitfall he did last time.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3636 (ISO) » Sat Oct 10, 2020 10:10 pm

Post by Prism »

I do think that specific timing is VERY relevant to both Puppy and Chara's posts, though, if you're not already looking at it from that angle
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3637 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Tanner »

re krazy's : i'm not trying to "build a case on you around there being a no-kill". my point is that
someone
(most likely) made a fucky last night, and
everyone
here is saying "i wouldn't have made that mistake", so
it might as well
be you who made it

re prism's : thank you, that is what i meant

re krazy's : the issue is that my pushes and my reads don't necessarily correlate with each other. because at some point, when i realized everyone is defending puppy, a thought occurred to me: if i push this against consensus *anyway*, and puppy flips town, i'm dead tomorrow.

at no point did i understand On A Deeper Level why puppy was town. (other than the "he's not setting up for the next days" which was a brainfart on my part but anyway.) i understood that if i forced the flip there, and the flip was green, i was most likely gonna die today, and that is something i'd like to not happen.
In post 3541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Krazy because I don't think Puppy has the guts to pile his last scum-mate for an autolose gambiting that the replace-in is good or that the wagon will stall due to town paranoia - think he legit just wanted to get thru D2 at that point and escape.
i wanna point out that i think this should definitely not be clearing. at the time of puppy putting suji at F-2, it was clear that (1) spares are not happening, meaning puppy can't force a win or at the very least stay around to steer the game and (2) suji's slot, the one that will have to carry after day two, is in... bad shape. like sure, he's gambiting autoloss in that moment. but with the way the game is going for puppy/suji, he pretty much has to.

also (3) him dogpiling (haha) suji makes me more likely to defend that wagon so
In post 3612, Prism wrote:should be almost time for tanner to start daydrinking again
prism, somehow you know exactly what i'm feeling as i read those posts.

ok, so what did i have to do. hectic's push on me and my reasons for ruling out suji/puppy as s/s?

so i just read the relevant parts of tanner/hectic dual-iso, and... nothing. his push on me early day two was after i started voting puppy, but the whole push was about my read on lavender day one, so... i don't think i'm getting anything AI from it. like, one part of me wants to say that hectic is scummy for pushing on me while i'm voting his supposedly second biggest scumread, and not even mentioning him, but like. idk. as i'm writing it out, it sounds fake as hell.

ok, i just ctrl+f "suji" in puppy's iso, i think i remember now why i was thinking those two are not s/s. will put it in a different post for clarity
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3638 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:43 am

Post by Tanner »

ok so there's two things that made me think suji/puppy being s/s is unlikely:

(1)
In post 1440, Tanner wrote:why do i feel like something is so very wrong with this (puppy) post... what was your thought process writing this () post? especially paired with ?

like i get the feel is the "this is the post i'm going to point at post-townflip to show i wasn't on board with it for townpoints", while feels like shutting down valid reasons by which prism is correctly getting to town!suji... but does that make sense? who is his partner?? am i cherry-picking the most minuscule bullshit??? stay tuned
Spoiler: posts 1420, 1425, 1426
In post 1420, CantHateAPuppy wrote:I feel like I'missing something, the discussion on the last few pages seems to assume that suji has to be scum

Is there anything to this or is this just wishful thinking? Lurker fatigue? I don't see a lot from that slot so I don't get why it's the center of discussion. Does everyone just townreads everyone else more?
In post 1425, Prism wrote:This feels like you're missing that I'm the only one who is really still pushing anyone besides Sujimichi, and at times explicitly defending them. This game is whiteflag, so in the hypothetical world where Sujimichi flips Chara overnight, I probably need to go. Scum cannot afford to be fougt again, so the fact that no one else is a really pushing to look elsewhere says to me that Sujimichi is probably town. (Otherwise, their partner is making absolutely zero attempt to dodge autoloss)

1402 is a direct response to a question from Morning Tweet as to who would be Sujimichi's partner. I think reviewing the post through that lens it might make a lot more sense to you. Lavender+Suji is plausible as a team, but I say "God help us all" because both are literally impossible to get content from. Redtea is somewhat readable but Lavender is sa complete coinflip.

Re: potentially ruining the game, in the hypothetical world where I successfully argue to flip the fight from Sujimichi to someone else, say Tayl0r, and Suji flips Chara....This would be me arguing us out of mechanical autowin, and if I get misfought for it, would have cost us two misfights.
In post 1426, CantHateAPuppy wrote:thanks prism! u win. don't share with anyone:

[removed image that was breaking spoiler tags]

i thought the fact that no one was pushing anyone but suji was a sign of late game apathy. is it not?

this was my thought process with these posts:

1420 is a soft-defense of the suji slot. but a soft-defense that realistically... doesn't really discourage anyone from voting there. it really reminded me of something i saw scum!puppy do before, which is go "why are we executing this (town) person again? i don't think they're scum lol idk" when it was very evident *why* everyone wants to murder that person - defending a misflip without losing the misflip, *and* getting towncred from defending a misflip

1425 is prism's post that says he thinks everyone pushing on suji is town!indicative for suji

1426 is where puppy changes his tune completely - he realized town!prism is correctly getting to town!suji, starts panicking because his misflip is escaping, so he's trying to bury prism's correct read ("nobody is pushing anyone but suji = suji town") by saying "well the reason nobody is pushing anyone else is because of apathy, right?"

like, it seemed like a scummy-contradictory "why is everyone pushing suji again?" and "this reason for suji being town is invalid" which really rung to me as "soft-defense of a townslot that won't actually discourage anyone"

note that puppy did respond to me about this in , in which he was saying that prism is assuming it's suji?? which just made me think further he's purposefully trying to play dumb

(2)
In post 1463, Tanner wrote:
In post 1457, CantHateAPuppy wrote:
In post 1450, Prism wrote:??? Puppy I really think you need to revisit the last few pages from scratch. I'm not assuming it has to be Suji at all, I'm arguing the opposite and the last few pages of mine are all dedicated to speculating that it might be Tayl0r/Chara.
I reread and decided I didn't feel very strongly about it anymore. I was just reacting to what was at the top of the thread. Sorry w/e

Is there a case for lynching anyone or are we going on activity levels and the like? It seems to me like a suji slot lynch is as good as any other, I was just looking for some case to grab me. We nab scum today either way so the votes are just for bragging rights
prism, i think i understand your fixation on chara now because my fucking god i cannot

like this rings so fake because there is so much more to the case on suji other than "lol lurker" and this seems like this is the type of post that's meant to be "defending" a misflip before it happens while not actually trying to persuade anyone from not voting

like it almost feels like purposefully playing dumb?? i dunno???

but suji slot seemed so like scum, but i don't think they're partnered with puppy???? help
i think my quote is basically saying why i thought those two weren't s/s

---

however, here's the issue i have with my own reasoning here now, the same reason why i falsely cleared puppy down the line on day two: both (1) and (2) are assuming that puppy is the mafia, not the not-chara. them being s/s in that case makes no sense, as the whole point in those posts would be getting towncred for when town!suji flips, towncred that he's gonna use down the line.

but puppy flipped not-chara. i don't know what to think of these posts now, knowing that they were never meant to be used as a towncred farm.

and puppy's krazy vote was after all of this, meaning puppy was damn aware how much i thought he was scum, and how i thought he/krazy aren't s/s, and how i probably wouldn't touch that wagon with a ten foot pole once he jumped on it.

tldr: idk still kinda think it's krazy dunno lol. help.
your eyes on the city.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3639 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:46 am

Post by Tanner »

In post 3080, Tanner wrote:anyway, until further thinking, HURT: krazy.
also,
@mod, i've been voting to fight krazy for a while now
your eyes on the city.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3640 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:58 am

Post by Prism »

1) I really don't see why your interpretation is that it only works if Puppy is non-Chara. Your point seems to be that Puppy is trying to get a flip without attacking the slot too hard/leaving some plausible room for it to be scum if he flips (powershoving is clearing).

2) I think is just rolling with the MT/Hectic push of "well we can reconsider after, just flip em lol" school of thought

I think your tracethrough here is good, I just don't see the conclusion at the end at all
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3641 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:01 am

Post by Prism »

I will put together a single-post case on it at some point but my challenge to you is to skim the first 7 pages of the game and tell me who scum is.
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3642 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Tanner »

ok so i sat down to type up a reply, then mid-typing i realized i don't even know what stance i'm taking, i need to sleep more

my point was that puppy was defending a suji flip in a way that doesn't make anyone shy away from it while picking up towncred for defending it, which makes no sense if he's not-chara and is about to die anyway.

the similar thing with 2), it lets him jump on the wagon if needed, but it's showing he doesn't actually believe in it, which would be a tmi-y push, but like...

i feel like my brain is completely short-circuting right now. maybe i'm focusing too hard on ThE ToWnCrEd from defending town!suji this way. i'll get back to you when i'm not braindead.

also i skimmed the first 7 pages, and i got nothing. i think (?) you want me to say "chara" but i genuinely don't have pings anywhere.
your eyes on the city.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3643 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Lavender »

In post 3633, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Lavendar I've missed you

can you help me find the bad guy?

Tweetie tells me I'm wrong about Hectic and I've been filled with dreadful doubt :(

It is possible that Hectic is bad guy, but I didn't see Tweet-san's counterarguement on why Hectic good?
I'm not sure why they think Krazy is good either, or maybe I skimmed right over their explanation ◍´Д‵◍

I keep posting and falling asleep, sorry Pooky-san (´๑•_•๑)
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3644 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:59 am

You need to come around more than once in a while Lav-Love,

very time I see you post it makes me a little bit happier ٩(◕‿◕。)۶

I don't think you've ever posted a meme that's failed to make me smile. \(^▽^)/
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3645 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 11:01 am

Btw I don't know if you saw the very cute story Isis-san wrote for us (*¯︶¯*):

Spoiler:
In post 3300, Isis wrote:PookyTheMagicalBear tried to make his way across the flashing tiles. He walked a few paces, then saw a few red tiles, so he went left. After a few more paces, the green tiles narrowed until they were surrounded by red tiles and it was a dead end. Frustrated, he ran off to the right as fast as he could, but didn't notice a dark tile among an open span of green tiles and was warped back to start.
"No way!" PookyTheMagicalBear bemoaned.
"No way!" Lavender bemoaned.
Lavender was floating on the edge of the puzzle, not even trying to go. That's because she was still looking around for her orbs and was stressed out about not having them.
"Oh, Lavender. It makes me sad that you don't have your orbs. Let's help eachother. If you will be brave for me and go earn the Nice Cream to share with me, I'll find your orbs for you." PookyTheMagicalBear gently pushed her, causing her to float freely over tiles of any color and move towards Nahdia and the tasty Nice Cream cone.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3646 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Lavender »

Uwah~~~
How cute!~ ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3647 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Who is your top pick for being the bad-bad right now? (o˘◡˘o)

I'm just happy you are here again ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3648 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Pls help us find the bad guy Lavender. (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #3649 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by Isis »

Ok I've done very few pagetop buffers this game, but I'm about to go afk and miss this one.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”