Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1300 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

I think I’d rather wait to vocalize my team guess until after actions are known, because I don’t want my speculation to get wrinkled by that
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:04 am

Post by duppin »

why would scum not kill VP? i cant really come up with a good explanation for them doing it. I have a couple of theories but it's so much WIFOM im not sure it would even be worth it to discuss, but not killing just seems like such a strange decision
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1297, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m kinda curious about something
Btw I’d prefer duppin claim his action first
Why duppin first?
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1275, Noraa wrote: I currently am more comfortable voting gamma as I'm pretty sure the solve isnt duppin/haschel. But my guess for gammas partner is probably duppin bc I remember duppin claimed he targeted gamma two days in a row. And I'm sorry but like ... why tf? Like I could understand targeting Ythan(for his small amounts of sheeping early in the game) or targeting me(for my at the time, classified as "bad accusations" against Reck) or targeting Reck as he was quote, "a lightning rod" and attracted all the prs early on for his play or just about everyone else. But like ... Gamma. Why gamma? I just don't understand why you would target gamma and two nights in a row at that. It just doesn't make sense to me. I could see Haschel/Gamma but that would mean the scum team distanced really damn well this entire game and I mean kudos to them if that's the solve cuz I'm not seeing it.
sure it is a possibility that me and Gamma could be scum partners, but it would definitely not be because of the night action. just to clarify targeting Gamma two days in a row was pretty logical:

there is no reason for me to check any of PR claims as the result is useless, which left me with you, skies and Gamma.
there was no reason to check you or skies since i think it was pretty likely that UT was going to check you which means my result would most likely be useless espcially considering he was likely to die in the night so would not be able to confirm who he visited
we limmed a scum who is confirmed to have commited the night kill, so if suddenly Gamma did an action it could perhaps be due to him performing the nk now
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:10 am

Post by duppin »

actually theres no real reason for me not to claim my result first since noraa already seems to have claimed VP visited her
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 1304, duppin wrote:actually theres no real reason for me not to claim my result first since noraa already seems to have claimed VP visited her
For clarification, your claim is that you targeted Noraa?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:14 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1305, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 1304, duppin wrote:actually theres no real reason for me not to claim my result first since noraa already seems to have claimed VP visited her
yes i targeted noraa and got motion detected
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:19 am

I also targeted Noraa. She was targeted last night by one Miscellaneous Action and one Action Investigation (me).

That means either we are both telling the truth and you were the Miscellaneous Action, VP targeted Noraa and you are lying, or Ythan targeted Noraa and you are lying.

Based on what Noraa said I'm going with the middle option. Ythan, can you confirm that you did not send a mask to Noraa?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Noraa »

no. Vp and Ythan are both roles that visit at night. I did not claim vp visited me.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1306, duppin wrote:
This is impossible. Vanilla townies have no night actions. Duppin in confscum now. I'll have to ISO dive to see if I can find some interesting stuff in duppin and Reck's isos.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:22 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1308, Noraa wrote:
no. Vp and Ythan are both roles that visit at night. I did not claim vp visited me.
by saying you could confirm someone as town you seemed to imply that as the case. if ythan gave you a mask that doesnt really confirm him as town

nonetheless point still stands; you confirmed someone visited you meaning my result doesnt matter
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:22 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1307, Haschel Cedricson wrote:I also targeted Noraa. She was targeted last night by one Miscellaneous Action and one Action Investigation (me).

That means either we are both telling the truth and you were the Miscellaneous Action, VP targeted Noraa and you are lying, or Ythan targeted Noraa and you are lying.

Based on what Noraa said I'm going with the middle option. Ythan, can you confirm that you did not send a mask to Noraa?
I have absolutely no idea what my action counts as but if you are claiming i am lying then it definitely makes it easier for me to solve
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1310, duppin wrote:
by saying you could confirm someone as town you seemed to imply that as the case. if ythan gave you a mask that doesnt really confirm him as town

nonetheless point still stands; you confirmed someone visited you meaning my result doesnt matter
wdym your result does not matter? You can only detect me performing actions but that is impossible bc I'm vanilla.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Noraa »

Or is motion detector also influenced by actions performed on me?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:25 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1313, Noraa wrote:Or is motion detector also influenced by actions performed on me?
yes exactly, so it only confirms taht either you did something or someone visited you
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Noraa »

isnt mask giver a town role? so if he gave me a mask, it would technically confirm him right? Both mask giver and fn have night actions that confirm them I believe...?
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:26 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1315, Noraa wrote:

isnt mask giver a town role? so if he gave me a mask, it would technically confirm him right? Both mask giver and fn have night actions that confirm them I believe...?
i believe he is town because mafia roleblocker is confirmed to have visited him, but i dont think there is anything that confirms his role as town
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1314, duppin wrote:
In post 1313, Noraa wrote:Or is motion detector also influenced by actions performed on me?
yes exactly, so it only confirms taht either you did something or someone visited you
I'm a little bit reluctant to believe your claim considering I had just said that I could confirm someone tho I do know that technically it's not ur fault(if u actually are town motion detector) that I claimed first :/

Im also reluctant to believe u cuz gamma/duppin is my current solve
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1316, duppin wrote:

i believe he is town because mafia roleblocker is confirmed to have visited him, but i dont think there is anything that confirms his role as town
so that was why he's confirmed? I always thought it was bc mask giver couldn't be scum aligned :/
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:30 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1317, Noraa wrote:
In post 1314, duppin wrote:
I'm a little bit reluctant to believe your claim considering I had just said that I could confirm someone tho I do know that technically it's not ur fault(if u actually are town motion detector) that I claimed first :/

Im also reluctant to believe u cuz gamma/duppin is my current solve
yes that is fair if you are town then gamma and me are probably a possibility but im actually doing VLA at the moment so give me some time to finish it up
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:30 am

Post by duppin »

In post 1318, Noraa wrote:
In post 1316, duppin wrote:

so that was why he's confirmed? I always thought it was bc mask giver couldn't be scum aligned :/
yes he was confirmed because UT tracked reck visiting ythan and agar on the same night, we know he killed agar so it seems logical to conclude he roleblocked ythan
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Noraa »

that was confusing. I felt so certain duppin was scum bc I misunderstood the role but also I still feel like a duppin/gamma solve seems most likely.
idk I need to think on this a bit and give my brain a quick cool down in some lighter content threads.
be back after the brain cool down and a quick trip to the roles wiki
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1306, duppin wrote:
Okay I think duppin at least is genuine here. The sensible MD action last night was to check a VT. Tbh at this point I’m willing to make my move but in interest of equitable opportunity, will give Haschel a chance to reveal result
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:32 am

Post by VP Baltar »

Ythan, who did you give a mask to last night?

I have more to say on this duppin situation, but I want to reread everything carefully on a computer.

Haschel, who is the scum pair in your mind.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:33 am

In post 1322, Gamma Emerald wrote:The sensible MD action last night was to check a VT.
Can you explain this?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”