Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

In post 1335, VP Baltar wrote:Haschel, what were your N1 results exactly?
I was told that "my target" was visited by two Miscellaneous actions, one Manipulative action, and one Action Investigative action. In separate PMs I was told I got a mask that did nothing and that you were mod-confirmed town.

When you and Ythan started acting aggressive towards Reck for lying about being targeted I asked the mod if my own voyeurism showed up and the report and got an affirmative.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1347, Noraa wrote:
In post 1343, duppin wrote:we are limming between me and haschel, you should be evaluating us.

I am curious as to why you think Gamma and haschel is impossible? Why are you of the opinion that they have "distanced so well"? I am just curious as to why you believe there is a bigger split between the two of them than let's say my slot and Gamma?
Theres definitely been a bigger split. I'll explain it later today if I remember but rn imma go out for a run with a few friends. Adios.
Okay I am very much looking forward to this explanation because even without my bias I just dont see how you can possibly think this. Gamma tried to get my slot limmed day 2. How is that less distance than the few interactions that Gamma and Haschel have had? If you are town I really need you to revaluate your position because I definitely think they could be together but the fact that you seem to be pushing the notion that they have "distanced" so well is weird and I am unsure as to why you got that impression so please elaborate on this
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:25 pm

In post 1348, duppin wrote:by the way one thing id like to mention is that haschel is directly counterclaiming my night action. The only reason i mention this is because for that to make sense it would mean that i either lied about my target or i dont have a night action and just randomly guessed that gamma did nothing and that no one visited him two nights in a row.
Option 3: You have a different night action and lied about Gamma doing things. Most people with roles had already claimed their actions by the time you first claimed to have targeted Gamma, if I'm reading things correctly.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by duppin »

In post 1352, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 1348, duppin wrote:by the way one thing id like to mention is that haschel is directly counterclaiming my night action. The only reason i mention this is because for that to make sense it would mean that i either lied about my target or i dont have a night action and just randomly guessed that gamma did nothing and that no one visited him two nights in a row.
Option 3: You have a different night action and lied about Gamma doing things. Most people with roles had already claimed their actions by the time you first claimed to have targeted Gamma, if I'm reading things correctly.
for day 3 i think the only n2 actions claimed before i opened up to claim were UT and reck

for day 4 i dont believe anyone had claimed

Also there were no kills, why would I lie about my target even if I had a different night action?
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 12:53 pm

In post 1353, duppin wrote:for day 3 i think the only n2 actions claimed before i opened up to claim were UT and reck
Ythan admitted the person he gave a mask to died in post 796, a whole 300 posts before you said you targeted Gamma. I also mentioned that VP Baltar had targeted me Night 2 in post 834. You don't mention targeting Gamma until post 1106.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by duppin »

well before i go to bed the last thing i would like to add is that like i said when i claimed my role the only possible partner i could see with Gamma was Haschel, so the fact that Noraa now suddenly pushes the idea that this simply isn't possible just feels off to me. I am unsure as to why she would have that read that they have "distanced" so much that they can't possibly be partners.
The fact that she could not elaborate on this now and the fact that she does not seem to acknowledge that Gamma tried to lim my slot day 2 to me seems to indicate that her read isn't actually based on something concrete.

I don't think the fact that Gamma voted on me necessarily means we can not be partners, but if she was looking for distancing it does not make much sense to me that the reaches the conclusion that there is more of a split between Gamma and Haschel. I thought it would make sense if she was pushing the idea that Gamma could have been bussing or something else but the fact that she went with this makes me lean a tad more towards Haschel + Noraa at the moment because I am fairly confident it is a fake read that is not based on anything specific and I do not believe she has actually been trying to solve possible associations because then she should have realised that if distancing was her concern then Gamma voted on my slot day 2. I thought it might be a possibility that she was just being influenced by the current interaction eg Gamma seems to be siding with me over Haschel at the moment, but her post makes it sound like she has actual reasons but I suppose I'll wait for her response for now
In post 1354, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 1353, duppin wrote:for day 3 i think the only n2 actions claimed before i opened up to claim were UT and reck
Ythan admitted the person he gave a mask to died in post 796, a whole 300 posts before you said you targeted Gamma. I also mentioned that VP Baltar had targeted me Night 2 in post 834. You don't mention targeting Gamma until post 1106.
That is a bit misleading; I was already claiming in that i was down for claiming but would like to wait for someone else to claim first and in I state that the person is Gamma. I think it is this stage it is fair to conclude that my claim has to do with something Gamma did. I earlier this day stated I had a slight tr on him and I also claimed in in that my townread on him has nothing to do with his play but my read on him. So I was definitely commited to a claim relating to something Gamma did that would not clear him fully but was something I thought was more likely to make him town. I then claim as you pointed and even if you believe my day 3 hinting was a lucky guess based on some players claiming their n2 action, that same logic does not really apply to my n3 result as people had not claimed their target
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1349, Noraa wrote:No kill just doesn't make sense to me in general :/
Well, killing wouldn't have change the game state (It'd be Xylo regardless), and if they had killed, they risked getting soft seen by the MD or voyeur I guess?

The problem here is that maybe duppin is more of an actual risk to scum killing since he claims he can see motion? He'd technically be able to tell if Gamma or you were scum and carried out a kill.

If Haschel is town, he seems less able to catch scum.
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

Noraa's analysis at the start of the day actually isn't too bad. Gamma does seem to be the common denominator in the Haschel-duppin mess. In some ways that almost feels like the safer yeet today even if it is obvious one of duppin-Haschel is lying.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

As in, Gamma feels like the safer yeet, if I buy Noraa town.
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

The issue with the no kill is OP says scum have multitasking so the two reasonable explanations I can think of (no multitasking and the potential to be seen by an investigative) make no sense, at least from my viewpoint as the only valid reason for the latter to be a thing is for the scum to be in the VT claims, which I know it’s not.
I actually am gonna have to go and look at something else before drawing any real conclusions, because there’s one possibility for the no-kill that while a super-fringe possibility by gamestate, could still be possible.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

Am I missing something or did they not kill because it's xylo regardless and there's a motion detector.
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by duppin »

Please do not lim outside me and Haschel.

Also I am unsure as to why you are suddenly townreading her. She could be town, but I dont think her posting now has been that town ans definitely not enough to lim outside. I feel her logic is a bit inconsistent; we know there is 1 scum between me and haschel, she believes that Gamma is always scum and she does not believe Gamma and Haschel are ever scumbuddies. If she is town then from her point of view I should always be the lim for today. Trying to lim outside simply due to some association logic that is in my opinion very questionable as in I dont think her association read is justified at all, to me comes across as the “easy” play for her to do as she doesnt really have to take a stance between me and Haschel and can just kind of justify voting on someone else due to “associations”. I think the most likely explanation is just that she is with Haschel but doesnt want to take too hard of a stance in me vs Haschel in case Haschel gets limmed. I could be wrong and would like to hear some more from her but yeah. I really need to sleep now though
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:25 pm

Post by duppin »

That was meant for VP by the way
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1359, Gamma Emerald wrote:scum to be in the VT claims, which I know it’s not.
You know that huh.
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1360, Ythan wrote:Am I missing something or did they not kill because it's xylo regardless and there's a motion detector.
Right. The no kill in some ways makes the most sense if duppin is town. Though I think worrying about why the scum did that could be a fool's errand to some degree.
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1360, Ythan wrote:Am I missing something or did they not kill because it's xylo regardless and there's a motion detector.
Again that doesn’t check out ime because unless the team is me and Noraa (which it cannot be FMPOV) scum have a claimed PR and can have them kill, and even if they don’t act it’s still easy to explain why motion was seen. That’s why I tried to signal duppin to take a specific action if skies flipped scum: I wanted him to check between me and Noraa.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1363, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1359, Gamma Emerald wrote:scum to be in the VT claims, which I know it’s not.
You know that huh.
I meant EXCLUSIVELY in the VT claims. Just because you’re confirmed Town doesn’t give you a pass to abuse linguistics.
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1361, duppin wrote:Please do not lim outside me and Haschel.

Also I am unsure as to why you are suddenly townreading her. She could be town, but I dont think her posting now has been that town ans definitely not enough to lim outside. I feel her logic is a bit inconsistent; we know there is 1 scum between me and haschel, she believes that Gamma is always scum and she does not believe Gamma and Haschel are ever scumbuddies. If she is town then from her point of view I should always be the lim for today. Trying to lim outside simply due to some association logic that is in my opinion very questionable as in I dont think her association read is justified at all, to me comes across as the “easy” play for her to do as she doesnt really have to take a stance between me and Haschel and can just kind of justify voting on someone else due to “associations”. I think the most likely explanation is just that she is with Haschel but doesnt want to take too hard of a stance in me vs Haschel in case Haschel gets limmed. I could be wrong and would like to hear some more from her but yeah. I really need to sleep now though
I hear you. I'm thinking on it.

I think I'm finding her more town because 1) skies flipped town and she had the strongest associations there (granted, her reluctance on that wagon COULD be seen as knowing too much, but that feels reachy). 2) Her logic in her opening post today doesn't feel contrived. If I was town in her position, going for the common denominator (Gamma) does make some sense.
YOUR AD HERE

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Are you saying because Noraa looked like scum with skies and skies was Town, you don’t think Noraa is scum? That’s just bad logic
<Embrace The Void>

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1297, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m kinda curious about something
Btw I’d prefer duppin claim his action first
What were you curious about in this post?
YOUR AD HERE

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1368, Gamma Emerald wrote:Are you saying because Noraa looked like scum with skies and skies was Town, you don’t think Noraa is scum? That’s just bad logic
I'm saying the game only solves correctly 1 way. Noraa doesn't fit as easily in that solve. If you think she does, please explain who her buddy is?
YOUR AD HERE

Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:13 pm

Cooking dinner right now but after I come back I want to look at the Reck/Dr Pepper interactions a bit more.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1371, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Cooking dinner right now but after I come back I want to look at the Reck/Dr Pepper interactions a bit more.
I would guess there is almost nothing, but yeah let us know
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Noraa »

I'm not completely caught up cuz I skimmed some stuff after my run but Gamma's reaction to me Fosing him definitely reconfirms my thought that he is scum. Duppin/Haschel isnt very likely and I think everyone knows that. And if both gamma and I were town, we would be sussing each other really hard rn. I am hands down very convinced Gamma is scum but I don't see that townie confidence in Gamma. And truthfully speaking, I'm not the confident type. Im very indecisive and shit but I am literally so convinced gamma is scum. But I don't see any townie anger or townie anything rn. I just feel like in the super rare case that both gamma and I are town, gammas reaction would not be the way it is rn...

The vibe is just off. It could just be the difference in personality/playstyle but the vibe seriously feels off to me.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Noraa »

the tone is just very ... idk how to describe it but it just doesn't feel townie :/
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”