Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Osuka scumming up, Taylor towning up, Creature towning up, Bob scumming up, i think chances of all 3 scum on Shelly go up, but still probably has scum within Taylor, Bob, Creature, and maybe it’s Bob’.

His flip after Taylor started coming in is scummy looking.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Scum defo have other powers. Welcome back osuka.

P: wut
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 923, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 919, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 912, Creature wrote:Also isn't roleblocker pretty good against vigs already?
Yeah, it blocks my actions.

On top of scum having a doctor. :lol:

Like scum knew there was a Vigilante this game based on the doctor, and scum decided to doc someone who wasn’t Golden.

So it had to have been someone more likely to be vigged than Golden.
unless the doc is gated.
Yes, but if it’s not matched up with my doctor in hypotheticals, what’s the point of having it?

Also, Golden flipped Even, and I shot Night 1.

I’m pretty positive they should have ways to deal with.

UNVOTE: Taylor
but if the doc is x-shot rather than night gated, then maybe they thought theyd be safe on night 1. i agree with you that they had something to deal with you. i just dont necessarily think we know for sure that they doc'd someone else. and i dunno who theyd doc other than TGP. maybe BM? it seems like theyd want to doc the decently scumread PR...
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:33 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Flav how often do you get pocketed
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:34 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 925, Flavor Leaf wrote:Osuka scumming up, Taylor towning up, Creature towning up, Bob scumming up, i think chances of all 3 scum on Shelly go up, but still probably has scum within Taylor, Bob, Creature, and maybe it’s Bob’.

His flip after Taylor started coming in is scummy looking.
yes i could see it being bob. he has not offered the same insights he normally does as town. my problem is that my confident townread is now dead. normally im a townhunter but with all the replacements and this particular playerlist its been tougher. i guess ill say creature town too, and i wanna say pooky town.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 913, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 884, Tayl0r Swift wrote:at this point im basically today's lunch. unfortunately, unless BM is the scum doctor, theres going to be no way to confirm FL as town here 100%. pls vig/lunch BM.
I’m already confirmed unless you think scum shot themselves :lol:
bus driver?

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Is that a bet
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by osuka »

though in fairness with no cc and a scum doctor, vig is sort of an obvious claim to make. im just not sure whether someojne would fakeclaim vig or, in the case of a vig fakeclaim, someone would cc

pedit: not really, no. i think bd is very unlikely compared to vig in light of a scum doctor

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 927, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 923, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 919, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 916, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 912, Creature wrote:Also isn't roleblocker pretty good against vigs already?
Yeah, it blocks my actions.

On top of scum having a doctor. :lol:

Like scum knew there was a Vigilante this game based on the doctor, and scum decided to doc someone who wasn’t Golden.

So it had to have been someone more likely to be vigged than Golden.
unless the doc is gated.
Yes, but if it’s not matched up with my doctor in hypotheticals, what’s the point of having it?

Also, Golden flipped Even, and I shot Night 1.

I’m pretty positive they should have ways to deal with.

UNVOTE: Taylor
but if the doc is x-shot rather than night gated, then maybe they thought theyd be safe on night 1. i agree with you that they had something to deal with you. i just dont necessarily think we know for sure that they doc'd someone else. and i dunno who theyd doc other than TGP. maybe BM? it seems like theyd want to doc the decently scumread PR...
This is correct, but that’s just another possibility, if that makes sense.

Even if we split the possibilities down the middle, it’s still 50/50 at minimum, and I think 50% is a strong enough push to go through with for a reason. That’s scum equity, if that makes sense. It doesn’t mean that’s what’s happening.

So in the end, we mix up all these possibility hypothetical, into what has the most likely of a chance, then we can add in other things like personal reads.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

im still very unimpressed by johnny here.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 932, osuka wrote:though in fairness with no cc and a scum doctor, vig is sort of an obvious claim to make. im just not sure whether someojne would fakeclaim vig or, in the case of a vig fakeclaim, someone would cc

pedit: not really, no. i think bd is very unlikely compared to vig in light of a scum doctor
i feel like vig wouldnt cc but instead just shoot FL. if the doc is on FL and the shot fails then maybe cc time.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 932, osuka wrote:though in fairness with no cc and a scum doctor, vig is sort of an obvious claim to make. im just not sure whether someojne would fakeclaim vig or, in the case of a vig fakeclaim, someone would cc

For me to not be a Vigilante, you have to assume I was willing to be counterclaimed by whoever the real Vig was, in a situation where I would have just lost a scum member.

Like I’m crazy as scum, but I do things with pro benefit to scum winning, if that makes sense.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

hi, sorry for not posting but i've been burned out lately + trying to catch up last night did not work out very well
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:42 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

the two largest wagons other than shelly EOD yesterday were BM and ydrasse. either of them could have been doc'd, and i see nothing that makes me sort ydrasse as town.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 935, Tayl0r Swift wrote:

i feel like vig wouldnt cc but instead just shoot FL. if the doc is on FL and the shot fails then maybe cc time.
Ah, right, I didn’t think about this.

Regardless, I think it’s pretty clear even before I claimed, that I shot Golden, at least in hindsight.

I even came in to the day saying Golden or Gamma, I shot Golden because Gamma I can interact with to figure things out easier, and I owe it to trust it.

That’s also why I pushed the game with the confidence I had. I was on the shooting scum Night 1 high, i have been known to hold my Night 1 Vig shots before.

So I wanted to be correct. I really wanted to be correct with TS and BM, right after shooting Golden.

If that helps see where I was coming from.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 938, Tayl0r Swift wrote:the two largest wagons other than shelly EOD yesterday were BM and ydrasse. either of them could have been doc'd, and i see nothing that makes me sort ydrasse as town.
Yeah, Ydrasse could be scum.

I thought Pooky was clearing them earlier.

I think we should claim whoever thinks they stopped the kill.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:44 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 939, Flavor Leaf wrote:

Ah, right, I didn’t think about this.

Regardless, I think it’s pretty clear even before I claimed, that I shot Golden, at least in hindsight.

I even came in to the day saying Golden or Gamma, I shot Golden because Gamma I can interact with to figure things out easier, and I owe it to trust it.

That’s also why I pushed the game with the confidence I had. I was on the shooting scum Night 1 high, i have been known to hold my Night 1 Vig shots before.

So I wanted to be correct. I really wanted to be correct with TS and BM, right after shooting Golden.

If that helps see where I was coming from.
it does, and you might have been half-right there.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by osuka »

that was my first thought. im inclined to agree

Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

my god you guys posted a lot
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:55 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i still am convinced that FL is town now. if FL isnt town then FL will be mechanically confirmed more than likely.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by osuka »

i mean regardless of what your read on fl is, you probably shouldnt kill a claimed vig with no cc

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:02 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

yeah but i dont think i was ever actually voting FL even when i scumread him. im saying now i townread him, and for reasons other than just the claim.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:06 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

Yeah naw there's absolutely no reason to eliminate Flavy. Didn't know that was on the table. The likelihood of a vig in this setup is pretty high as well.
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by osuka »

if were discussing setup, casting doubt on the existence of a vig is probably the last thing to do

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by osuka »

is it beneficial for a town protective to speak up? theyd 100% get shot here but would confirm someone else and vig would still get another shot, assuming shot gate

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”