Morning Tweet----------------

Lavender ----------------------

Krazy--------------------------
(1) Tanner
Tanner -------------------------
(1) Krazy
Not Fighting:
- (4) Chara, Prism, PookyTheMagicalBear, Lavender

PookyTheMagicalBear saw that Hectic was not making that much progress and that Lavender was drifting rather slowly. But he was very, very hungry. And he decided he absolutely MUST have that nice cream. So he decided he wanted to cheat. He found some green tiles near the start and started chopping them up. Green tiles were good. They led to winning.
"Krazy what's your size?"
"Um, why are you asking that?"
"Oh, no reason, no reason. It's okay, you don't have to tell me anyway. I can just tell."
When Krazy wasn't paying enough attention, PookyTheMagicalBear fastened a full green-tile-plating to Krazy's back. Somehow even though the tiles had been ripped from the puzzle, they still seemed to shimmer with power.
"Krazy we are going to win this thing together. But I'm kind of more asking than telling. Lay down." Pooky pushed Krazy onto his back, then crawled onto Krazy's stomach. Krazy had been standing in front of a black tile, and like PookyTheMagicalBear predicted his special armor negated it
"Don't kick your legs out of your shell. Trust! Trust!" Pooky pulled out two candy canes and began using them like oars to slowly drag the pair across the vast expanse of multicolored tiles.

It takes five to make a decision. The deadline is in (expired on 2020-10-15 12:00:24)
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3651 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 3:47 pm

Post by Prism »

Okay, so I'm pretty tired and not sure if I'll get the motivation to keep rereading.

Does anyone have anything that they want to talk to me about, though? Maybe it'll spark something in me or maybe we can just shoot the shit.
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3652 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 3647, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Who is your top pick for being the bad-bad right now? (o˘◡˘o)

I'm just happy you are here again ʕ •ᴥ• ʔ
Top Pick Pick hm, Chara? (/ω\) Tis just a gut-read, I’ll need to re-read their ISO
Right Below Krazy (´-ω-`)? I don’t get their Tanner read still, but maybe that’s because I’ve been reading their posts when I’m sleepy (@o@)

I’m all confuzzled about you and Hectic at the moment, can’t comprehend at all!

I’ll cry if Tanner or Prism is mafia (<_<)
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3653 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by Lavender »

In post 3651, Prism wrote:Okay, so I'm pretty tired and not sure if I'll get the motivation to keep rereading.

Does anyone have anything that they want to talk to me about, though? Maybe it'll spark something in me or maybe we can just shoot the shit.
Town Dictator Prism-san, how do you feel about Krazy-san?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3654 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Prism »

Krazy's been one of my most confident townreads for awhile. This is like, 99% coming just from the redtea slot, but I think the Puppy flip strengthens it.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3655 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Prism »

As far as I know I'm the only other person really suspicious of Chara, so hearing more about your thoughts on them would be pretty cool!
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: it/its

Post Post #3656 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Chara »

i've started thinking Prism is scum again because the disappointment is hitting that hard. like, i was locktown before, but now all of the progressions Prism said they had no problem with previously are bad. and it looks good and all because they're going through the whole game again and putting in an admirable mountain of effort, but the conclusion is so backwards.
even things like talking about how my redtea suspicion was a "brilliant" move for scum me, and giving this analysis for why. and when pointed out that i don't play the game this way and Prism knows it, they say they still believe in their reasoning and that i must have intuitively made the best choice. where's the basis in my ability to do something as magical as that?

and Prism can say whatever they want about my play, really, and can toss away the ISO that they've admitted is absurdly towny, again by using the prequel game to say that i'm just that good at scum, so any towniness in my posts must be faked.
i'm sure Tanner's fallen into that thinking, he commented that he'd be townreading my ISO but he doesn't think he can read me, and another player (i forget who) says i'm towny but that Prism says i'm capable of faking this.

but i'm not some kind of scum god, and Prism
knows
this.

it's weird that upon reread, it's not that Prism found some things that show i'm actually scum. it's that upon reread, my
entire ISO
is suspect. how is that realistic? surely Prism should be able to recognize some measure of bias from a conclusion like that. not just my beeboy progression, not just my Prism progression, but every stance i've taken is now suspect? Prism even made a comment about how "we both know i'm going to reach your Taylor progression and find more evidence". that's not good-faith hunting, that's looking for evidence that fits me being scum.

it also feels like they're using Puppy scum as an excuse to say that because Puppy was townread and was scum, a towny ISO can be disregarded. Chara can be scum, it could have fooled me this hard because Puppy managed it, right?

when i first read Prism's reread of the first few pages, where they called my interactions with Puppy and Element's hilariously obvious theatre, my first thought was that this was another reaction test, where Prism says something that is untrue in an attempt to get a reaction out of me.
i didn't think they'd do that again, though.
but really, it's nothing. it's fun early-game interaction. i have that sort of back and forth with a lot of people in the early game, i doubt there's anything special directed to Puppy or Elements there, and in fact a lot of those posts were engagement from Puppy towards me, that i then responded to. in what way is that different from how Hectic and i were interacting?
"Sibling," Farkran asked, starting slowly.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
"Oh yes, my brother. I love thinking about that."
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3657 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:52 pm

Post by Chara »

i appreciate , Tweet. i think it explains what happened day 1 pretty well, to my memory.
"The CORE is full of lasers, and Chemist1422's entire existence depends on her eye. If she looks into a laser, she will almost certainly die. Did you think about that?"
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3658 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Chara »

my Prism post there is hot garbage, i know, but it would explain why it's so hard to scumread the rest of the list.
eh, but scum Prism who succeeds in getting me eliminated..? i guess their position is so good they could use it to justify their continued curse of being alive, but still, there's no reason for them to even do this, it would be so much more successful to just continue the game as a universal townread. i guess they'd be running out of elimination candidates?
i don't know, it seems like there are a million easier ways for a scum Prism to win this game that aren't miseliming their number 1 cheerleader.
i think i'd just be happier if they were scum, but it doesn't make much sense.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3659 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:00 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3654, Prism wrote:Krazy's been one of my most confident townreads for awhile. This is like, 99% coming just from the redtea slot, but I think the Puppy flip strengthens it.
by the way, if Krazy flips scum, instead of going on a two-week bender you should go on a two-week cross country excursion singing my praises, thank you.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3660 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:09 pm

Post by Prism »

LOL

okay i just read the first sentence let me read the whole post now
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3661 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:12 pm

Post by Prism »

okay i read the whole post

definitely turbovoting you, i do love you darling, will respond to that in full
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3662 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:15 pm

Post by Chara »

you're already voting me, love.
what's the point in responding to it? i don't even believe in it, ibwas just frustrated.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3663 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Prism »

What do you mean what is the point in responding to it?

Do you like, not want your fears assuaged or something?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3664 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Chara »

why do
you
care about assuaging my fears?
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3665 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Chara »

i'll rephrase: why do you care about convincing me you're town?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3666 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:21 pm

Post by Prism »

Hypothetically you're trying to sort me here. FMPOV this is worth responding to regardless of what you are-if you're scum it's worth refuting, if you're town it's worth getting you on the right track.

You just laid out a list of fears about me and how I've approached reading you this game. I'm telling you I can answer them. Your response is...no, why would you do that?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3667 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Prism »

you aren't tonedeaf, 3661 alone makes it clear I'm ready to rip you apart

I'm asking you why you don't want your paranoia answered as town and your response is WELL WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER THAT like ??? there is 0 reason to be disinterested in my response as town here who is trying to sort me lmao
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3668 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Chara »

i thought my followup post made it clear it didn't think any of what i said about you there was all that valid, i called it garbage. it's something i'd like to be true but i don't think it is.

from my point of view, you're confbiased to hell and back, to the point everything i've said since you decided i was scum is strengthening your read, so having you tell me why you're town is... i don't know, vexing? but i can't stop you, i am the one who made the post, after all.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3669 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3667, Prism wrote:you aren't tonedeaf, 3661 alone makes it clear I'm ready to rip you apart

I'm asking you why you don't want your paranoia answered as town and your response is WELL WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER THAT like ??? there is 0 reason to be disinterested in my response as town here who is trying to sort me lmao
you have such much to learn about matters of the heart. we should hydra sometime.
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3670 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Prism »

can you explain why you think your post was garbage?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3671 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:31 pm

Post by Prism »

ie. why is this not performative, the counterpoint you list is "well why would prism try and miselim me now?" (answer: i don't until much later, i take a hectic or pooky vote)

but this doesn't address any of the points you made. did you magically remember all of my posts about your progressions that slipped your mind in a haze or what?
Prism
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Prism
Any
Dispersion of Insight
Dispersion of Insight

Post Post #3672 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Prism »

In post 3669, Chara wrote:you have such much to learn about matters of the heart. we should hydra sometime.
respectfully i'm too enamored to play mafia with you ever again, thanks/sorry
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3673 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Chara »

because it's just me unloading all of my frustration with your case and the fact that my apparently very towny self isn't enough for you because you think i'm a lot better at scum than i actually am, and it's nicer to think you're mafia rather than town making a mistake. there was definitely some paranoia in there but upon thinking about it for more than two seconds i don't see why you decide to go this route.
Chara
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Chara
it/its
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3674 (ISO) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Chara »

In post 3671, Prism wrote:ie. why is this not performative, the counterpoint you list is "well why would prism try and miselim me now?" (answer: i don't until much later, i take a hectic or pooky vote)

but this doesn't address any of the points you made. did you magically remember all of my posts about your progressions that slipped your mind in a haze or what?
er, no? i don't know what you mean by the last paragraph, but if you're telling me scum Prism would indeed be doing what you're doing now... well, great, then. i still don't think you're mafia.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”