Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5825 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Bell »

Um. No it isn't Plusjoyed but why am I being pedantic.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5826 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by morph the cat »

spayhalf still wants maid's blood for the bloodgod. Midway after that.

A long night of living and breathing that iso could change my priorities/reads though.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5827 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

we wait to see if mariaboy goes KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM then we consider why that doesn't actually happen tomorrow
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5828 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

there's like no sensible reason for april to adhoc decide to change target at this point unless he states it publicly

changing target and informing only bulge just leaves open the possibility of shenanigans

and i want my IC status so i can just sit here all game and say "do my bidding, fferycabd"
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5829 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5828, zMuffinMan wrote:there's like no sensible reason for april to adhoc decide to change target at this point unless he states it publicly

changing target and informing only bulge just leaves open the possibility of shenanigans

and i want my IC status so i can just sit here all game and say "do my bidding, fferycabd"
Should that happen, we will polish your crown so bright you'll blind yourself if you look in the mirror.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5830 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Also, thanks for sheeping us?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5831 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

i prob wouldnt sheep you in this game if i didnt think he was scum tbh lol
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5832 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Let us have our little conceit. We're feeling pretty battered and tattered.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5833 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

actually i wasnt sure but i voted plusjoyed because i have complete faith in you guys and also would sheep you every day for the rest of the game
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5834 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by morph the cat »

Plusjoyed's trajectory (tm) on Mariaboy is janky as fuck, by the by.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5835 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5238, PlusJOYED wrote:rn im at:
one of remi, maid, april, or 420 pretty much has to be scum

remi: weird slot. Very convient claim for scum, but I could see them being town. Either way we should elim at lylo.
bulge: softcon town; I think even if april somehow flips red they are still town
april: town probably. If for some ungodly reason 420 flips green I think they have a solid chance of being scum
maid: townleaning, they need to explode soon though
ST: I think has been pretty scummy today
Bell: obvtown, should not be the elim today
midway: gotten way scummier day 2 in my eyes.
420: scum riding a fakeclaim, I think should be our flip today
muffin: weird slot. I think if maid is town they have a good chance of being scum, but the read really hinges on maid's flip. I don't think they are both scum and I don't think they are both town either.
Morph: My TR on them has weakened slightly. They are really selling "im a town and solving" but it seems pretty genuine. My biggest issue are that they could be using meta to push an agenda. They really wanna win regardless of alignment.
Why mention april in that list lmfao. It's just maid, rule of three. "One of Maid, remi, april, 420 is scum" then "Maid townleaning they need to explode soon tho" in same reads post.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5836 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

tbh "one of x group is probably scum" and "im townreading one or more of x group" arent exactly mutually exclusive thoughts

his thoughts on mariaboy towards the end of D1 and start of today are prob a better indication of t r a j e c t o r y being weird though
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5837 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5836, zMuffinMan wrote:tbh "one of x group is probably scum" and "im townreading one or more of x group" arent exactly mutually exclusive thoughts

his thoughts on mariaboy towards the end of D1 and start of today are prob a better indication of t r a j e c t o r y being weird though
By all means mr soon to be confirmed town, go pull his ISO and divine your wisdom into the thread.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5838 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

but... that requires effort
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5839 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by midwaybear »

LOL
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5840 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by midwaybear »

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5841 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:50 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 5746, Secret Tunnel wrote:I think April should target between us or muffin candidly
Are you kidding me
no, not you in 1000 years
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5842 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 5778, Secret Tunnel wrote:Nah I have ~reasons to believe it’s a real scumclaim

-innocentvillager
I wonder why...
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5843 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by midwaybear »

In post 5820, Remilia Scarlet wrote:I think overall this is pretty null on midway, esp if + is scum it's likely he was just not paying attention which isn't indicative to me.
I think I would be paying attention if it was my buddy. Hm not sure how I would have handled this one though. Probably the early D1 bus.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5844 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:56 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

Hey genius, according to your theory that I am scum- if he did target us it’d be a 1 for 1 trade and we’d be down to one buddy with two flipped scum to compare interactions with. Aka gg.

Or, if I am town, it clears a potential misclown so you don’t have to worry about it.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5845 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by midwaybear »

There's no way for sure to know that you are scum from that.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5846 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:59 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

I mean if I get a PT with April and April says I do then I can only be scum on a team with April.

Whatever, you can try to misclown me tomorrow but I really doubt you’ll get any traction.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5847 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by midwaybear »

I bet April isn't going to be around tomorrow. Pretty obvious that you were just trying to set me up with Plus EoD. Was pretty sure that "suspicion" was just a bunch of garbo anyways.
Whatever, you can try to misclown me tomorrow but I really doubt you’ll get any traction.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5848 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:04 pm

Post by Secret Tunnel »

Awww you’re doing my thing to me! I actually am the head that was more concerned with Morphs interactions, but I’m pretty sure you aren’t reading the thread if you think we were “setting you up.” I’m pretty sure IV said the only way you don’t get rushed tomorrow is if joyed flips scum, which it sounds like he will.

So are you reading the thread or omgusing? Because it’s starting to look like the latter.
morph the cat
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
morph the cat
Sync Achieved
Sync Achieved

Post Post #5849 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by morph the cat »

In post 5847, midwaybear wrote:I bet April isn't going to be around tomorrow. Pretty obvious that you were just trying to set me up with Plus EoD. Was pretty sure that "suspicion" was just a bunch of garbo anyways.
Do you think 420 is scum with Plusjoyed?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”