Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1435, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1434, Ythan wrote:I just walked in the door at home. I'll do this once I can settle down.

When did I get so busy.
No prob. I didn't want to assume your work schedule.

On a separate note, Noraa, we should look at Haschel's night actions and see if he said anything that wouldn't automatically be clear from being scum. I think that entire N1 fiasco could be figured out by the scum team and faked as a voyeur
I actually to be absolutely honest, have not looked very carefully there so ig its a good idea to take a look there. But honestly I could see too many scenarios where the fake town pr purposefully did something that they figured someone would read into too much and flip on the other person etc etc. Idk I've had one hell of a time determining would is lying in {duppin, haschel} cuz really I think it could lean either way and I wouldn't be all that surprised. This is why I want to stick to limming gamma today cuz im confident that one's scum.
In post 1437, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1406, Noraa wrote:If gamma was town(this means duppin/haschel is the solve), he would immediately OMGUS me bc from his perspective it would look like scum!Noraa is getting a mislim on him. Cuz I'm pretty sure? that gamma also agrees that duppin/haschel isnt the solve. Idk but I feel like if I was in town!gamma's position(assuming the slot is town which btw I DO NOT believe is true), I would not stay silent and just let everyone sus me. In fact, I'd be very very mad if I was getting sussed like this as town and write a huge huge wall case on why the scum isnt me. I just feel like the reaction we r getting from gamma rn r not townie at all :/
Except I’m not sure which 1v1 is better to lim in rn. If I thought me vs. you was I would be pushing you, but imo duppin vs. Haschel seems like the better choice, because I at least have a mechanical reasoning there instead of just what amount to a he-said she-said.
if gamma is town, he would immediately say im scum bc he's following my logic but he's not calling me scum. I just don't understand. scum!gamma should at least put up a bit of a fight before letting me just sus tf out of them .... right? Idk still this reply is just so not towny that idk what to say about it :/
In post 1439, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1421, duppin wrote:
In post 1418, Noraa wrote:I told u that my logic that u r more town than haschel but u r more likely with gamma drove me insane. why tf is this scum indicative?
because from my point of view you are claiming
a) that you are 100% sure Gamma is scum
b) that Gamma and Haschel are not scumbuddies

this means whether intentional or not that the team you are pushing is me and Gamma - which is perfectly reasonable in itself, however it is the fact that you stated that you could not see Gamma and Haschel being together that it is issue. The issue is not that you think me and Gamma are more likely to be together due to my claim
Where/how did Noraa say this, because it’s a pretty solid point for it being Noraa/Haschel, Noraa would be trying to lim me but also trying to avoid putting herself in a position to need to bus without looking like she’s defending her buddy.
....come again? this post made zero sense to me. someone explain it to me cuz I really am not getting it.
In post 1440, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: Haschel
I don’t have time to sit and waste away while trying to figure things out to the finest detail. I think voyeur is a more scum role than MD in this setup. I can explain why later possibly, but I stand by that pretty firmly
im sorry but just .... wtf seriously WTF. Im not even sure what else to say at this point. I just cannot at this point see a solve that doesn't have gamma. Duppin/haschel just completely disintegrated. I cannot see a town!gamma. I seriously cannot. His replies don't even *attempt* to be towny. I just I don't even know anymore. Im feeling like it might be TSTBS but like duppin/haschel is still pretty impossible imo :/

Yeah my vote's parked on gamma.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Noraa »

spiritually that is
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:58 pm

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Worth remembering that Haschel's results really did almost save Reck.
Not really, it was UT seeing him visit two places that did Reck in and I said nothing to wave that away. My results were just saying what literally happened, unless you have another explanation for how I got targeted by you and Ythan.

Noraa is looking good. Meanwhile I don't like the way Gamma is interacting with Duppin and I; he seems *way* too confident and trusting in Duppin.

From my perspective the scumteam is 95% Duppin/Gamma and will certainly hammer either one of them if the opportunity arises. I don't care for the theorycrafting about why there was no kill last night although ironically I'm starting to draw my own conclusion.
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:01 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1452, Haschel Cedricson wrote:will certainly hammer either one of them if the opportunity arises. I
You cheeky bastard
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1453, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1452, Haschel Cedricson wrote:will certainly hammer either one of them if the opportunity arises. I
You cheeky bastard
Did haschel hammer every single wagon this game? :O
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Noraa »

I realize that this whole first day of day 4 has basically just been me being like limgammalimgammalimgammalimgammalimgammalimgammalimgammalimgammalimgamma

what does everyone else think about my read? I still think gamma is our safest bet today and honestly would be fine with ending the day early considering my level of confidence in this solve. Nothing gamma has said has made me really reconsider. Rather, they just made me more confident in my read. Duppin/Haschel have both gone back and forth a few times today and I really think I cannot vote either with confidence and so im not willing to vote there.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Noraa »

is it a good plan? I don't think we can go wrong limming gamma today.
cuz the only way gamma isnt scum is if 1) reck is galaxy brain and its ythan and one of {duppin, haschel} or 2) somehow duppin/haschel fooled us all
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by duppin »

i agree with the sentiment that Gamma looks slightly worse than noraa after these posts - but I am still not voting on either one.

solve me and haschel today and noraa and gamma tomorrow
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:45 am

Post by VP Baltar »

There are some scenarios I want to talk through today, but I might vote by day's end if I have time to get through all my stuff. Ythan, if you have more to add later, I'd like to hear it. Still not quite sure where you are settling on everything
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:07 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1457, duppin wrote:i agree with the sentiment that Gamma looks slightly worse than noraa after these posts - but I am still not voting on either one.

........why
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:17 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1459, Noraa wrote:
In post 1457, duppin wrote:i agree with the sentiment that Gamma looks slightly worse than noraa after these posts - but I am still not voting on either one.

........why
Because it's 100% accurate from his perspective if he is town, whereas gamma is somewhere between 50 and 99% from his perspective.

Or he is scum. Either way, it makes some sense, but is also semi-irrelevant if Ythan and I vote Gamma
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Noraa »

The problem is that his opinion sounds exactly like mine. Like EXACTLY. If basically feels word for word copy pasted. I want to say that's town indicative cuz its exactly how I'm thinking but I'm also feeling like he just took my idea and stated the exact same thing from his perspective to get towncred :/
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by Noraa »

*It
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:21 am

Post by D3f3nd3r »

VC 5.1 (10/13/2020)

VP Baltar [X-4]

Gamma Emerald [X-4]

Haschel Cedricson [X-3]
Gamma Emerald
Noraa [X-4]

duppin [X-4]

Ythan [X-4]

Not Voting [5]
VP Baltar, Haschel Cedricson, Noraa, duppin, Ythan

With 6 alive, it takes 4 to vote somebody out.

Deadline is on Wednesday, October 21, at 2:30pm EDT. That's in (expired on 2020-10-21 14:30:00).
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1458, VP Baltar wrote:There are some scenarios I want to talk through today, but I might vote by day's end if I have time to get through all my stuff. Ythan, if you have more to add later, I'd like to hear it. Still not quite sure where you are settling on everything
vp? can I get a followup on this?
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:04 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1464, Noraa wrote:
In post 1458, VP Baltar wrote:There are some scenarios I want to talk through today, but I might vote by day's end if I have time to get through all my stuff. Ythan, if you have more to add later, I'd like to hear it. Still not quite sure where you are settling on everything
vp? can I get a followup on this?
For sure. I'm just at work rn and it's been a crazy busy morning. I will definitely get it done today though! Just might be like 2-6 hours before I can focus solely on this game.
YOUR AD HERE

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Noraa »

rl > mafia is what I always say :D
take your time. no one's really talking here anyways
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1454, Noraa wrote:
In post 1453, VP Baltar wrote:
You cheeky bastard
Did haschel hammer every single wagon this game? :O
honestly I kinda wanna SR that with the fact I was very rich in hammer opportunities in my last offsite scumgame, I just missed a lot due to not being on in time (either for deadline or someone else doing it).
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:43 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1461, Noraa wrote:The problem is that his opinion sounds exactly like mine. Like EXACTLY. If basically feels word for word copy pasted. I want to say that's town indicative cuz its exactly how I'm thinking but I'm also feeling like he just took my idea and stated the exact same thing from his perspective to get towncred :/
I
also
said it, and I'm curious at what point you did because I don't remember it but I've also skipped several recent pages, so I kinda suspect you said it after I did but can't be certain
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@VP I'd really like to know what the full logic you're working with is, because I really don't understand why the skies flip makes Noraa town, and why you're so obsessed with targeting me. You've pretty much singularly expressed interest in eliminating me, which is not a town mindset so I'm baffled how it's the one you have, seeing as you're confirmed town.
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Noraa »

why tf is drawing attention to a fucking confirmed fn at the top of our priority lists when its literally Lylo?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1254, VP Baltar wrote:Norra - Her interactions with Reck were pretty suspicious, but I've been having more townie vibes today. Can't really decide where she lands on my meter. If skies flips scum, it might be less likely Noraa is. If she were, that would put all the scum on the TN wagon D2, which I find unlikely. It stinks we don't have anything off of jankofan D1 to help, but oh well.

Gamma - Feels fairly town to me, though could be hard bussing his buddies? Post 1024 where he says to look at skies if Reck flips red is like prescient almost, so that's tripping me out. Especially since I don't think people had very strong scum reads on skies at that time? I can sort of see where he was coming from though. Also, in post 964, Gamma says he wouldn't want to go first in massclaim, even though he claimed VT and then was the first to mass claim today....weird. Gamma, feel free to answer both of these points before today ends if you're around.
okay yeah actually VP your reads rn don't line up at all with what you seem to have been thinking prior? Where is the continuity of your thought process my dude?
btw I'm "calling attention" to VP because I don't know what the fuck his thinking is and if he doesn't fix it he's gonna throw. I wanted to conserve a bit of energy by not worrying too much about this game over the 10 other ones I have going on but at this point I think the burden is gonna have to fall on me to actually make sure this ends up a town win.
<Embrace The Void>

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Noraa »

Vp is conftown. Even if he was being scummy, no one should give a damn cuz its lylo and no one in their right mind is gonna lim a dang conftown.
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack

Welcome to the Haystack

Pronoun: She

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Ythan »

He's appealing to a juror I don't think there's any illusion that scum is gonna swing a VP lim.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:14 am

Post by Noraa »

what is juror???

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”