Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1473, Glitch wrote:
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I wasn't the one that asked about inconsistent play. someone else asked me and I answered. why is it important?
It's important because I want to understand what point you were trying to make. I know you weren't the one who asked. You answered. You made a statement about inconsistent play and I want to know what that looks like to you.
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I see zero solving from u.
That's fine, I really don't feel like I'm in the witness box being questioned by you. You've demonstrated your own inability here and if you don't see the scumhunting, sorting, and solving that I've clearly been doing since the moment I replaced in, I don't see the value in pointing it out especially considering the fact that you're going to death tunnel me until I die or Taylor tells you to stop. I won't change your mind, and frankly, I don't need to.

I do want an answer about what inconsistent play is to you.
I don't want to answer just bc :P

Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1474, Glitch wrote:
In post 1412, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1400, Glitch wrote:Noraa: I'm just gonna do what Taylor says, I'm not actually going to read anyone myself
Also Noraa: Omg Glitch is scum because he isn't reading me

Might policy lynch this tbh
I would get behind that before I would get on a Titus wagon.

Not as policy. But as scum. Noraa comes off as scum trying to mimic and seduce at once someone she knows is town.

VOTE: Noraa
I'm trying to sort between whether I'm SRing her slot, want to PL her slot, or if I'm just feeling like voting for her because I feel OMGUSy and she's ruffled my feathers just a bit. Maybe I'll vote her because of all the things put together. Let me finish out the evaluation of TS and then I'll come back around to this.

Would scumNoraa treat TS this way?
lmao way to backtrack before u even drop a vote. Glitch is scum confirmed.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1418, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1409, Glitch wrote:
In post 1278, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this isnt noraa's scumgame. i know you arent trying to pocket me because ive experienced that and it was different. again,
i dont want to reveal too much about exactly what tells gave noraa away as town.
Why would you
not
want to give us information from your personal experience to help us sort Noraa as town? Wouldn't it be in the best interest of the town to help us understand why Noraa is town?
no because i dont think noraa is aware of these tells.
Why does that matter? Shouldn't you share anyway so we can sort her? Why would talking about them be anti-town?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1419, Noraa wrote:The way some people jump on me is very unnatural :/
What specific posts are unnatural?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1420, Tayl0r Swift wrote:or rather yes, im sure it would be good for town right now, but i dont want noraa to know what her tells are.
Sorry I should have read this before posting 1477 but still I don't get why Noraa knowing her town tells is anti town. If she is town in your opinion then you have nothing to lose. If she is scum do you think she could pull off performing those tells from here on?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1479, Glitch wrote:
In post 1420, Tayl0r Swift wrote:or rather yes, im sure it would be good for town right now, but i dont want noraa to know what her tells are.
Sorry I should have read this before posting 1477 but still I don't get why Noraa knowing her town tells is anti town. If she is town in your opinion then you have nothing to lose. If she is scum do you think she could pull off performing those tells from here on?
yeah i think she could. i have nothing to lose here in this game, but in the long run i might. afaik its standard practice to keep tells to yourself if theyre tells specific to a person that have proven reliable.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Noraa »

HMPH
remember this day >:(
this day = Noraa mad = WAR
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1436, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1424, Glitch wrote:
In post 1311, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i agree, and i wish marashu would post more. but have you done a metadive to see if being lurky is AI for marashu? i feel like your push on marashu is IIOA: youre telling us hes lurky but not why that makes him scum.
This is a blatant misrep. Titus clearly explains why being lurky is advantageous to scum in a game where you, a prestigious player here, voice opposition to voting for lurkers:
In post 1299, Titus wrote:The longer you let this continue, the longer you tell scum that efforting means getting lynched.
titus is in favor of pushing one particular lurker today, but not all of them. titus didnt join me in pushing a different lurker earlier. titus is not explaining what makes one lurker worthy of a vote while another isnt.
Fair point that Titus wouldn't push other lurking slots. I won't defend Titus on every point. But that doesn't negate that you still misrepresented her by saying she had not explained her SR on Marashu when in fact she clearly had, whether her argument is a valid one or not.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1438, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1432, Glitch wrote:
In post 1313, Gypyx wrote:
In post 1268, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1264, Pickaxe Pete wrote:
In post 1261, Gypyx wrote:So... i basically skimmed through the thread, not much of importance happened? Anyways pretty sure glitch is town for the nos vote
Huh?
Specifically asking about the glitch is town for the nos vote statement.
Basically, i don't think voting nosferatu makes sense as a vote for Glitch, i don't see this as a bus, and why would you try to start a brand new wagon if you were in scum!glitch's PoV
ping
1261 is so IIoA + an easy read that when clarified doesn't make that much sense. I want to see more effort from Gypyx.

Gypyx, why is it not scummy for me to start a brand new wagon? Can you give us some reads list or solve or something to help us gauge where you're at?
Because i think this wagon is on scum, and even if it isn't, it seems pretty conterproductive to me to build a counterwagon from scratch when you have safer options avablible

You mind if i make my read lists tommorow? (Like in 6-7 hours)
NP I'm not the dictator here, lol. Fair response.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1482, Glitch wrote:
In post 1436, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1424, Glitch wrote:
In post 1311, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean i agree, and i wish marashu would post more. but have you done a metadive to see if being lurky is AI for marashu? i feel like your push on marashu is IIOA: youre telling us hes lurky but not why that makes him scum.
This is a blatant misrep. Titus clearly explains why being lurky is advantageous to scum in a game where you, a prestigious player here, voice opposition to voting for lurkers:
In post 1299, Titus wrote:The longer you let this continue, the longer you tell scum that efforting means getting lynched.
titus is in favor of pushing one particular lurker today, but not all of them. titus didnt join me in pushing a different lurker earlier. titus is not explaining what makes one lurker worthy of a vote while another isnt.
Fair point that Titus wouldn't push other lurking slots. I won't defend Titus on every point. But that doesn't negate that you still misrepresented her by saying she had not explained her SR on Marashu when in fact she clearly had, whether her argument is a valid one or not.
can you explain her argument to me then? because i dont get it.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
VOTE: Taylor Swift
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1485, Glitch wrote:
In post 1444, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im happy to consider titus' supposed argument. she just hasnt presented one.
If you can't see Titus's arguments as clear as they have been I just really believe you're making a stretch only scum would. It's believable enough to have a bad reason to vote for a townie slot. But it's not so wild and out there that you can't pull it off.
huh? im not the only one who hasnt understood her argument. can you explain it?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1454, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1445, Glitch wrote:
In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 1372, Noraa wrote:why the defeatism?
I am old enough to have seen this pattern play out before.

People won't see Mara avoiding the thread as scummy. They need more content. So he continues avoiding the thread, knowing he'll get defended for it. He won't be providing content anytime soon.

When "lurker" slots show up, like Eddie and Nos, they get wagoned for showing up. So why would Mara? It's anti-scum for him to show.

I highlight this pattern. I get scumread. There's been enough focus on me/nos/dgb which is the real townblock this game.

I can't carry a town that punishes effort.
This makes so much sense and makes me SR Taylor all the more as the primary voice relieving the pressure for scum to contribute.
so youre saying titus literally gives up and stops continuing, and you instead say that im giving people a pass?

my solve is {nos, titus, glitch}
Town losing steam, growing weary, and getting burnt out is a real thing. Scum don't do it as easily because it's part of their wincon to deceive and push through being SR'd. As scum you know you're being SR'd because you're actually scum. As town it can be really frustrating to play hard and be met with massive pushback and/or rejection. When you say, "Titus literally gives up and stops continuing," in a way that throws a little shade, I see that as a town tell that I relate to and understand. I don't get that way as scum. I push through and keep up appearances.

Why would I immediately vote my low efforting, lurking scum partner immediately upon replacing in?
My solve is {TS + Noraa + ???}
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1460, Noraa wrote:
In post 1452, DrippingGoofball wrote:Noraa is meta'ing herself and no one cares.
hmm DGB clinging onto this SR on me that glitch omgused is interesting. glitch immediately accepting Taylor and fidgets terrible reasoning and not pushing me anymore is strange as well.
The scum team is {DGB, Glitch, and one other mystery person}
What post did I stop pushing you in?
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1415, Glitch wrote:
In post 1296, Noraa wrote:
In post 1295, Titus wrote:
In post 1293, Noraa wrote:Taylors not fake >:(
Sorry but she still goes woah is me and cries anytime I ask why Mara shouldn't be sorted. She never gives a reason. She's now trying to accuse me of being scum to avoid the very problems she's created.

Attacking others instead of taking responsibility for or trying to correct problems is fake.
perfectly describes how awesome and bomb town!Taylor is
@Taylor
- Does it not bother you how much this girl bows down to you? That doesn't make you question your TR of her?
someone didnt listen to folklore
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1487, Glitch wrote:
In post 1454, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1445, Glitch wrote:
In post 1373, Titus wrote:
In post 1372, Noraa wrote:why the defeatism?
I am old enough to have seen this pattern play out before.

People won't see Mara avoiding the thread as scummy. They need more content. So he continues avoiding the thread, knowing he'll get defended for it. He won't be providing content anytime soon.

When "lurker" slots show up, like Eddie and Nos, they get wagoned for showing up. So why would Mara? It's anti-scum for him to show.

I highlight this pattern. I get scumread. There's been enough focus on me/nos/dgb which is the real townblock this game.

I can't carry a town that punishes effort.
This makes so much sense and makes me SR Taylor all the more as the primary voice relieving the pressure for scum to contribute.
so youre saying titus literally gives up and stops continuing, and you instead say that im giving people a pass?

my solve is {nos, titus, glitch}
Town losing steam, growing weary, and getting burnt out is a real thing. Scum don't do it as easily because it's part of their wincon to deceive and push through being SR'd. As scum you know you're being SR'd because you're actually scum. As town it can be really frustrating to play hard and be met with massive pushback and/or rejection. When you say, "Titus literally gives up and stops continuing," in a way that throws a little shade, I see that as a town tell that I relate to and understand. I don't get that way as scum. I push through and keep up appearances.

Why would I immediately vote my low efforting, lurking scum partner immediately upon replacing in?
My solve is {TS + Noraa + ???}
well because no one else was voting there but a few people saw the slot as scummy, and you were a widely scumread. a distancing vote early helped you turn around the read people had on you. it was low risk and high reward.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1475, Noraa wrote:Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
If you can't explain your position then you probably shouldn't be pushing it. I voted Nos with fully explained reasoning behind it and then it became an actual wagon with a few votes on it. That's not a vanity wagon. Then I just moved onto TS who already has other votes. I'm open to criticism and open to debate but I am no vanity voter in this game so far.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1480, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1479, Glitch wrote:
yeah i think she could. i have nothing to lose here in this game, but in the long run i might. afaik its standard practice to keep tells to yourself if theyre tells specific to a person that have proven reliable.
While I wouldn't personally do that I can understand your point and respect your decision not to share them. I won't hold that against you as scum points.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1491, Glitch wrote:
In post 1475, Noraa wrote:Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
If you can't explain your position then you probably shouldn't be pushing it. I voted Nos with fully explained reasoning behind it and then it became an actual wagon with a few votes on it. That's not a vanity wagon. Then I just moved onto TS who already has other votes. I'm open to criticism and open to debate but I am no vanity voter in this game so far.
lel so ur nos SR just disappeared down the drain and in like two seconds got replaced by Taylor and Noraa?
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1489, Nosferatu wrote:
In post 1415, Glitch wrote:
In post 1296, Noraa wrote:
In post 1295, Titus wrote:
In post 1293, Noraa wrote:Taylors not fake >:(
Sorry but she still goes woah is me and cries anytime I ask why Mara shouldn't be sorted. She never gives a reason. She's now trying to accuse me of being scum to avoid the very problems she's created.

Attacking others instead of taking responsibility for or trying to correct problems is fake.
perfectly describes how awesome and bomb town!Taylor is
@Taylor
- Does it not bother you how much this girl bows down to you? That doesn't make you question your TR of her?
someone didnt listen to folklore
I don't understand this post
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Noraa »

Ur SR on Nos had basically no reasons to back it up to
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1493, Noraa wrote:
lel so ur nos SR just disappeared down the drain and in like two seconds got replaced by Taylor and Noraa?
Yes.
Nosferatu
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Nosferatu
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Nosferatu »

In post 1209, Glitch wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm 0/2 for mislynching Taylor so I won't start there. She's super hard for me to sort. I always tend to SR her and be wrong so I'm laying off that one for now. But your lockdown is based on something that sounds really weak. "She didn't pocket me?" That's such a bad argument. I just don't think it's AI.

Let's start here. VOTE: Nosferatu
yes fully explained
BRASIL BRASIL BRASIL BRRRRR
last.fm
gtkas
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Noraa »

Wow I love the explanation so much! So detailed. It was literally "I always read Taylor wrong so lets just vote nos"
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Glitch »

In post 1486, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1485, Glitch wrote:
huh? im not the only one who hasnt understood her argument. can you explain it?
Her argument basically says:

If we take pressure off of lurkers, it discourages scum from creating content. Therefore we should push lurkers. Then she pushed a lurker and you said she did it without valid reason. She had already explained it.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”