Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1550 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1549, Glitch wrote:
In post 1548, Titus wrote:The only wagon remotely palatable to me is the Nora wagon but I don't want to vote there. I want Mara.
No one is willing to go there with you right now, so why don't you come on over to Noraa and let's flip that slot and work Mara tomorrow? Besides, flipping Noraa will be fascinating when considering the TS slot. I think it's worth it and a reasonable place to lim.
Convince me Noraa can be Mara's partner because she's not in my solve currently.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1551 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Glitch »

Spoiler: All posts from Noraa that make me raise a single eyebrow
In post 1190, Noraa wrote:Taylors town bc of not trying to pocket me and I trust in her judgement for the most part so I'll be sticking with her for the remaining days.
In post 1193, Noraa wrote:
In post 1192, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1190, Noraa wrote:Taylors town bc of not trying to pocket me and I trust in her judgement for the most part so I'll be sticking with her for the remaining days.
Huh? What kind of reasoning is that?
if Taylor was scum, knowing that I'm easily misguided, she would've pocketed me long ago
In post 1202, Noraa wrote:Taylor is my lock town rn and imma sheep her reads for now
In post 1204, Noraa wrote:VOTE: Glitch

cuz ur the Eddie replacement and Taylor thinks ur scum and I'll have a case on u soon after I ISO dive u
In post 1207, Noraa wrote:Taylor is locktown cuz she would've pocketed me when I basically offered myself up for pocketing
In post 1239, Noraa wrote:
In post 1235, Tayl0r Swift wrote:two cents on mechanics/theory: given that the gladiate was a one-off i dont see any particular reason to think that there was necessarily scum in the gladiate. the first trial could well have been "pick 3 people who you think are scum" and if the trial failed, then those 3 townies all become the gladiate. had there been multiple gladiates that might suggest that the trials didnt directly determine who was in the gladiate, which would imply that scum was probably in the gladiate.
I think I understand this line of thought and shall agree with it :D
In post 1259, Noraa wrote:^I like the analysis. I have nothing to say since that's basically how it is. Im not too sure who to sus here and I just can't tell who is scum rn so I'm just clinging onto Taylor. I'm not pocketing. Taylor had a TR on me since before I would assume so there's not much a need to pocket.

However for this analysis, I'm adding u to the townblock.
In post 1296, Noraa wrote:
In post 1295, Titus wrote:
In post 1293, Noraa wrote:Taylors not fake >:(
Sorry but she still goes woah is me and cries anytime I ask why Mara shouldn't be sorted. She never gives a reason. She's now trying to accuse me of being scum to avoid the very problems she's created.

Attacking others instead of taking responsibility for or trying to correct problems is fake.
perfectly describes how awesome and bomb town!Taylor is
In post 1397, Noraa wrote:Saying I'm a newb and its hard to read me is a hot excuse for not ever having to read into me again
In post 1443, Noraa wrote:I love how Glitch just drops the SRs on me once only two players express TRs on me
In post 1475, Noraa wrote:
In post 1473, Glitch wrote:
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I wasn't the one that asked about inconsistent play. someone else asked me and I answered. why is it important?
It's important because I want to understand what point you were trying to make. I know you weren't the one who asked. You answered. You made a statement about inconsistent play and I want to know what that looks like to you.
In post 1410, Noraa wrote:I see zero solving from u.
That's fine, I really don't feel like I'm in the witness box being questioned by you. You've demonstrated your own inability here and if you don't see the scumhunting, sorting, and solving that I've clearly been doing since the moment I replaced in, I don't see the value in pointing it out especially considering the fact that you're going to death tunnel me until I die or Taylor tells you to stop. I won't change your mind, and frankly, I don't need to.

I do want an answer about what inconsistent play is to you.
I don't want to answer just bc :P

Its not that ur not solving exactly. Its hard to explain. Ur solving but not with town motivation. U go around and call everyone scum and just hang onto vanity wagons and start vanity wagons. That's bothering me lots.
In post 1507, Noraa wrote:
In post 1503, Glitch wrote:Taylor kept pinging me in the back and forth with Titus and how she handled that but going back and forth with her now she is giving me mixed vibes that make my gears turn a lot.

Also 1500 is very convincing and every post Noraa makes makes me more willing to vote there. I'll join.

VOTE: Noraa
nice OMGUS

Then look at Noraa's ISO and Mara's ISO. They almost never mention each other. Noraa mentions one time she doesn't like the shade thrown on her slot indirectly from Mara. Mara mentions Noraa one or two times I believe and it was nearly inconsequential.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Glitch »

I can't make a firm case that Mara + Noraa are scum. I can make a case that Noraa is scum. And I can make a case that there is nothing that rules out Mara + Noraa. I just can't make a solid case that it definitely is both of them together.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1553 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

Mara has talked like two times since I repped in
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1554 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

what do u expect?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1555 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1552, Glitch wrote:I can't make a firm case that Mara + Noraa are scum. I can make a case that Noraa is scum. And I can make a case that there is nothing that rules out Mara + Noraa. I just can't make a solid case that it definitely is both of them together.
its almost like ur trying to force a SR together. LEL bad scum play
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Glitch »

I literally just said I can't make a firm case that Mara and Noraa are scum together. How is that trying to force a SR together?
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1555, Noraa wrote:
In post 1552, Glitch wrote:I can't make a firm case that Mara + Noraa are scum. I can make a case that Noraa is scum. And I can make a case that there is nothing that rules out Mara + Noraa. I just can't make a solid case that it definitely is both of them together.
its almost like ur trying to force a SR together. LEL bad scum play
actually note that its titus thats forcing that. but theyre both doing it.
Glitch
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Glitch
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Glitch »

Glitch + Titus VS Noraa + TS

This should be some sort of gladiate right here lmao
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1559 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1558, Glitch wrote:Glitch + Titus VS Noraa + TS

This should be some sort of gladiate right here lmao
That might be an all town gladiate. Just because people are annoying doesn't mean they should be executed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1560 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Noraa »

God if all 4 of those are town, I will be shook. I actually have a hard time believing it.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1561 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by Titus »

My solve right now is Mara, Pickaxe Pete and one of Gypex and Vecna.

The problem is all of those are vanity wagons. Scum don't give a damn who goes today because no one will vote scum with me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1562 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1561, Titus wrote:My solve right now is Mara, Pickaxe Pete and one of Gypex and Vecna.

The problem is all of those are vanity wagons. Scum don't give a damn who goes today because no one will vote scum with me.
mmmm I don't think that solve is right. even if I try to excuse my SRs, I don't think that solve is right.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1563 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1562, Noraa wrote:
In post 1561, Titus wrote:My solve right now is Mara, Pickaxe Pete and one of Gypex and Vecna.

mmmm I don't think that solve is right. even if I try to excuse my SRs, I don't think that solve is right.
What do you think is wrong with it?

Such a solve leads right to this gamestate. Town ripping each other's heads off and scum lurking out.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1564 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by Noraa »

The solve is never just three lurkers. that'd have to be one hell of a coincidence
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1565 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1563, Titus wrote:

Such a solve leads right to this gamestate. Town ripping each other's heads off and scum lurking out.
i dont think its vecna. i can look into gypyx and pickaxe.

titus can you promise me youre town?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1566 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1564, Noraa wrote:The solve is never just three lurkers. that'd have to be one hell of a coincidence
Pick Axe Pete, Gypex, and Vecna aren't lurkers. They're just void of most content.

See Activity Overview.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1567 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1565, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1563, Titus wrote:

i dont think its vecna. i can look into gypyx and pickaxe.

titus can you promise me youre town?
Yes. Not sure what good it will do but yeah I am town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1568 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

I could compromise on Pickaxe Pete.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1569 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:13 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1568, DrippingGoofball wrote:

I could compromise on Pickaxe Pete.
VOTE: Pickaxe
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

VOTE: pickaxe
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1571 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:19 pm

VOTE: Pickaxe Pete

Let's not forget this was Princess Leia's scummy slot to begin with.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

ok im going to be honest i hopped on the wagon before actually reading pickaxe. and if pickaxe is scum then ive been looking at this game completely wrong. but looking over the iso, theres lots of sheep/weakly reasoned votes and not much substance. i think this is more than just a compromise wagon and actually has a solid chance of hitting scum.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

i think thats L-2
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #1574 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 5:21 pm

Pickaxe Pete's iso is grunts, moans, drool and onomatopeias.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”