Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:57 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 897, samantha97 wrote:someone post a vote count so I can bandwagon please
WoW gUyS lOoK aT tHiS oBvToWn!1!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 51, Menalque wrote:Alright monkey, we both know my scumread on you is inevitable, let’s get this over with

VOTE: a50
Of course.
Interesting Maneuver.
In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Buttercup is Hectic.
Yes
In post 65, Morning Mage wrote:disappointed by low posting by Ban Hydras so far - 3 ppl but not top poster?
jfc I hate all you top posters for egging each other on to create this abomination of a game
I will have words with the vig if they do not shoot primarily in the top posters

@Nero I'm just now starting to read, I've put this game off until now in dread of the massive size.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 98, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 96, PlusJOYED wrote:i've sr this slot every game, eventually I'll be right
VOTE: taylor
great post! locktown!
VOTE: Morning Mage
sorry MT but your hydra partner needs to exit the game post-haste
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 104, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Miller Mason
U WOT M8
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 124, EchoVision wrote:
In post 66, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: tayl0r
yeah i def like you
i'll vote taylor soon enough
I will say DDL at least comes off as one of the more sane players thanks to you guys making this game so long already
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 140, Morning Mage wrote:i laughed that you questioned that, but not the "strong player" bit.
why would he question that part?
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 148, Morning Mage wrote:
In post 146, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Guys, anyone that uses THAT "thing" as an emoji regurarly cannot be human. Nor a good member from town.
"guys" to appeal to majority? whoops, a scumslip this early mon ami? :giggle:
thing is wrt the world population the majority is female by like 5% iirc
get owned with statistics
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

hrmmmm....

there's something kinda off feeling about Taylor.

Like.....the dumbhead of ban hydra was pushing me for pushing Taylor despite me not actully pushing Taylor and then Taylor got on my wagon for the same reason. I took it mostly as her joking though.

Mena was supposedly joke scum reading me or something. You could argue that its all a lie and he's just scum that joined what he thought would be an easy wagon and then switched gears when I wasn't going to get eliminated. but Taylor like glossed over that and is saying that Mena was legit scumreading me and is sus for not talking about me anymore. Its like she's only halfway paying attention to the game.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 171, Ban Hydras wrote:Hi, Hello, Howdy, Hollah, Hey, How's it hanging, howdy-doo. Heyah. Sorry I could only think of eight greetings, the other fourteen of you will have to go ungreeted. If you want to fight amongst yourselves to work out who each h based greeting was for then I won't stop you.

-Blossom
well this head is obv hopkirk
way easier to sort than the last PPG hydra I played with
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 907, Nero Cain wrote:hrmmmm....

there's something kinda off feeling about Taylor.

Like.....the dumbhead of ban hydra was pushing me for pushing Taylor despite me not actully pushing Taylor and then Taylor got on my wagon for the same reason. I took it mostly as her joking though.

Mena was supposedly joke scum reading me or something. You could argue that its all a lie and he's just scum that joined what he thought would be an easy wagon and then switched gears when I wasn't going to get eliminated. but Taylor like glossed over that and is saying that Mena was legit scumreading me and is sus for not talking about me anymore. Its like she's only halfway paying attention to the game.
i mean its a lot of pages, so i did somewhat skim the last 10. but in my read on menal i did address that and suggest that it was probably just a joke rather than actually scum looking for an easy wagon. it seems that youre the one not reading carefully. :)
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she's also prob bout to get modkilled b/c claiming scum with someone is usually a rule in a lot of rule lists. or maybe its not in his
In post 891, Tayl0r Swift wrote:also, i think your real question was asking if im scum with menal. the answer is yes.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 175, EchoVision wrote:
In post 172, Almost50 wrote:
In post 115, EchoVision wrote:i'm one of the four
I though the name was familiar! The four I was talking about were samantha, christopher, April & Plus (and the one in a hydra is Flopz)

Edit: Actually we did play together TWICE before Both were in 2017 though so more than 3 years ago (and my style has changed MUCH since)
oh shit i'm not one of the four then
I was gonna say april was boon/FL and surprise a50 but PJ beat me to the punch

Instead I will say souperbowl9's pfp is weeb but in a subtle way, and I like that
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no I read that part but it seemed like kinda an afterthought. I'll have to look @ menas specific post but if you lynch a bunch of your scumreads and they all flip town that just means you have bad reads and you are town reading scum so it seems kinda like common sense, no?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 200, superbowl9 wrote:Can I be a hectic alt and play in the same game as a hectic hydra
Being a hectic alt is a state of mind
One I will unfortunately never get to experience ;-;
<Embrace The Void>

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 732, Almost50 wrote:Makes more sense now, but it's the same explanation. Menalque almost always SRs at one point or another in every game we play together.
When I scum read you you flip your shit. So I'm asking why you didn't flip your shit when Mena was (joke?) scumreading you? Did you know it was a joke?

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 226, Ban Hydras wrote:Woah, let's cool down. It's only page 9. We can all still be friends. Obviously we'll kill all those goddamn scumfucks, but the rest of us can be nice to each other until then.
Be nice to the scumfucks too. Just because they're criminal scum doesn't make them actual horrible people #notallscum
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:31 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 251, Vecna wrote:
In post 163, EchoVision wrote:also with 23 players it just about has to be multiball, yes?
i don't leave newbie queue, i've never played a newbie game with multiball :)
If it does turn out to be multiball this is probably an important post that most likely turns Echo into an IC. Really really doubt that scum would bring it up and pretend to speculate on that shit.
Weren't you in the Civ V game run by Venmar? Scum!Varsoon did that exact thing there.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 273, Morning Mage wrote:Hi Bell hi Hectic hi Hopkirk hi Vecna hi BM >ω< hi almost hi Superbowl hi Mena hi Gamma hi Tayl0r hi
*gasp*

hi jjh927 hi Titus hi Norwe hi Plus and hi DrDoLittle !!

~Morning
okay can we vote out Morning she
called a meeting
made a post just to say hello
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 282, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 278, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 268, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 267, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 248, PlusJOYED wrote:i wanna know why blossom called me flipping when I only voted taylor so far in rvs. Did they mean echo? or was it a joke?
I don't remember saying that and can't see it in my iso, can you point me where?

-Blossom
post 198
Oh right yeah. I saw your avatar and thought Norway was the one asking this question. That was serious, but was about Echo. I don't think I'm very good at names given I've already got you mixed up with two people.

-Blossom
Wow. Rascist against weebs i see.
Like you can’t tell us apart.
waow I'm prescient with the comment I made about superbole's pfp
In post 285, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 282, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 278, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 268, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 267, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 248, PlusJOYED wrote:i wanna know why blossom called me flipping when I only voted taylor so far in rvs. Did they mean echo? or was it a joke?
I don't remember saying that and can't see it in my iso, can you point me where?

-Blossom
post 198
Oh right yeah. I saw your avatar and thought Norway was the one asking this question. That was serious, but was about Echo. I don't think I'm very good at names given I've already got you mixed up with two people.

-Blossom
Wow. Rascist against weebs i see.
Like you can’t tell us apart.
I don't hate weebs, some of my best friends and hydra pals are weebs. We're even using an anime magical girl group pic as our hydra picture.
I even watched a few anime myself, it's just I try not to look too closely at anime girl pictures since some of them give off slightly creepy vibes.

-Blossom
This is actually why, I when I stopped being edgy despair boi that's actually a curvy woman, I chose the pfp I did rather than breaking out the Melody one I had from Dragalia before. I got criticized for it in a way I felt like had merit, so I opted for a character that wasn't even human because I don't think a vegetable is gonna bother as many people as a loli (even though I don't think Melody is a loli)
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:44 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 301, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 298, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 292, Ban Hydras wrote:What do you mean agressive-person?
You just called powerpuff girls anime... the weeb community is in shambles
Are you saying powerpuff girls isn't an anime? I'm sorry if me saying it is hurt anyone, I wouldn't want to make anyone in the weeb community feel sad. I hope they can keep enjoying all their favoruite shows like Avatar the Last Airbender and Miraculous Ladybug in peace.

-Blossom
How could you forget RWBY the ultimate not-anime anime?
I'm gonna assemble all the other seven RWBY fans on this site and we're gonna shoot you with our assorted weapons that also happen to be guns
In post 306, superbowl9 wrote:Don't worry bell I can just recap you and then decide if I want to kill you based on your reaction
or we can put a cap in everyone making the game ultra-long
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 915, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 226, Ban Hydras wrote:Woah, let's cool down. It's only page 9. We can all still be friends. Obviously we'll kill all those goddamn scumfucks, but the rest of us can be nice to each other until then.
Be nice to the scumfucks too. Just because they're criminal scum doesn't make them actual horrible people #notallscum
What?!!
Only good scum is a dead scum.
#No-Compassion
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

doesn't mean you have to be mean to the people behind the mask
<Embrace The Void>

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 900, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 897, samantha97 wrote:someone post a vote count so I can bandwagon please
To be fair, we need 12 votes and D1 is low-info.
I don’t think it’s an inherently scummy position, even if scum can easily coast by just stating they just want a lim and don’t contribute much.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 348, Ban Hydras wrote:I took a moment to reconsider, and yep, definitely not a gimmick alt

~Buttercup
I HATE BOTH (BY WHICH I MEAN ALL FIVE) OF YOU
<Embrace The Void>

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:07 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 922, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 900, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
To be fair, we need 12 votes and D1 is low-info.
I don’t think it’s an inherently scummy position, even if scum can easily coast by just stating they just want a lim and don’t contribute much.
i mean... fair, i dont think its inherently scummy. i just am skeptical when people are overconfident.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”