Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:27 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1444, Ban Hydras wrote:I've seen town!Almost do this sort of thing, but never scum!Almost, so it's slightly town-indicative. If he's actually a Miller Mason, he should've claimed the Miller part on its own at the start of the game, and I think scum!him would know fakeclaiming Miller could look scummy, even as a joke. Slightly towny.
We discussed the early claim idea and my Mason buddies preferred it to come late into D1 for their own reasons. It's not just me. ALL THREE OF US are Miller Masons. Think of it as a 3P town-aligned faction if you like. Our one and only win con is win when all threats to the town have been overcome still. (obviously slightly paraphrased to avoid breaking the rules), but I can confirm it isn't "eliminated" as appears on the sample role PM on page 1 (I guess that's as far as I can go without actually "quoting")

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1449, superbowl9 wrote:What about Norway
60%
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1393, Morning Mage wrote:Superbowl, do you usually play jester-y as town? This is pretty much black and white compared to our last game together. That being said, you were scum in that one so
Figured you would ask me this, I started playing like this to see how effective it was. I switch up my style a lot so I can’t really tell you what’s AI
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:36 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Did A50 just claim us?
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:37 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Nero sorry ill get to you in a little
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:38 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

Okay, cool, thanks for clarifying, Almo. You are an informed faction that comes up as scum and has a PT, and wins when all town are dead.

Pretty sure that's a town claim guys

~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

makes sense.

What do you think of ban hydra initially doubting your claim?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1453, superbowl9 wrote:Did A50 just claim us?
looks like it

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:49 am

Post by superbowl9 »

A50 you shouldve just asked about it more in the PT, I told you he was probably joking. I thought it sounded familiar but I was in a game with Truth recently and that same miller mason thing got referenced, and we al laughed about miller mason claims for a fun bit. It def makes sense that’s something norway would pull out of his back pocket when he’s trying to think about funny joke to make
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:50 am

Post by superbowl9 »

And nero what are my town chances now :lol:
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1395, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 1338, jjh927 wrote:Anyway so I'm ascetic
hmm based on this subtle crumb i think i know at least one portion of jjh's role.
A50 feels fake, he did crumb though. No use pushing it today though. Bullets should sort that. I didn't see any crumbs of jjh. Jjh should have claimed ascetic post 1.

Taylor saying she knows a portion of jjh's role based off his ascetic claim is also sketch.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:53 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Nah he’s not fake he just claimed in the most awkward possible way without consulting PT
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

0%

though the "is a 3p that can win with the town scum?" debate will prob flare up

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:56 am

Post by superbowl9 »

No that part was poorly explained as well, pretty sure we are town-alinged in all senses except investigative, which is the reason we’re millers. Instead of town miller it’s just 3rd party town aligned, effectively the same role
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

if you guys are just miller masons you aren't 3p...

Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

What's an us?

~Buttercup
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1461, superbowl9 wrote:Nah he’s not fake he just claimed in the most awkward possible way without consulting PT
I don't feel like it is but like I said bullets will resolve. Having skilled players like yourselves as masons will strangle scum's ability to get away. So in the event I am wrong, either a) my suspicion protects A50 or b) a mason dies. It's best to document, let it go, and observe.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:00 am

Post by superbowl9 »

We’re not thats why im saying A50s claim was not well explained. We’re a town-aligned 3rd party with a pt that wins if and only if town wins, essentially making us miller masons. Nowhere in our role is miller, mason, or plain old green town but that’s essentially what our role is
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Titus »

What would your flip say?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:03 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1466, Titus wrote:
In post 1461, superbowl9 wrote:Nah he’s not fake he just claimed in the most awkward possible way without consulting PT
I don't feel like it is but like I said bullets will resolve. Having skilled players like yourselves as masons will strangle scum's ability to get away. So in the event I am wrong, either a) my suspicion protects A50 or b) a mason dies. It's best to document, let it go, and observe.
Agreed it makes no sense to elim us anytime soon with this claim. Thats party why im able to play so confidently and brazenly
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:04 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 1453, superbowl9 wrote:Did A50 just claim us?
:lol: I didn't claim who you are, but you just did! :lol:

OK, our third should remain hidden... or not. Up to them.

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1470, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1466, Titus wrote:
Agreed it makes no sense to elim us anytime soon with this claim. Thats party why im able to play so confidently and brazenly
That explains your change in behaviour quite nicely actually.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1471, Almost50 wrote:OK, our third should remain hidden... or not. Up to them.
Third one shouldn’t claim.
If one of you two die then that third one can confirm themselves as Third mason thing whatever you are, later.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Yeah i realized you didnt claim us once i caught up to that point, it was probably good though to get the clarification. And yes agreed that it’s up to them. Good thing no one will ever find my crumb :twisted:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”