GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1623, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1619, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1616, Gamma Emerald wrote:why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
I was just commenting and memeing about BM claiming daycop.
And your suspicion is what... that i knew about town roles and intentionally wrote them out to put a huge mark on my head if they ever claim? Why the fuck would i do that as scum?
Why would you call out a claim that is both present and not present? I think you had an insider to A50’s playstyle who fed you that morsel of knowledge and that’s why those were listed together. It’s moon logic but it’s a moon logic I don’t think you planned for.
I don't know what you're talking about, are you referring to the videos he posted? I didn't even look at them.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:16 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1453, superbowl9 wrote:Did A50 just claim us?
Interesting. I definitely would have preferred A50 be the only one to out D1
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1624, Titus wrote:
In post 1621, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

I got pedited but consider BH's townread going down for that pedit.
I like the take in the first half of this. Why was the PEdit not towny?
An essay on the history of lynching is pure spam, iioa and utterly useless.
Yes but think about the players that make up that hydra. Is there a reason to think it’s actually a scum move to do that for any of them?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:17 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

@norskee you didn’t need to look at them if my theory is right
<Embrace The Void>

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:18 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1627, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1617, Titus wrote:If it's fake, the three of them will never be nightkilled and nightkills will show casting doubt on their claim. It's best to townbin for today.

Yes but think about the players that make up that hydra. Is there a reason to think it’s actually a scum move to do that for any of them?
Meta is weak. *farts*
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1627, Gamma Emerald wrote:Yes but think about the players that make up that hydra. Is there a reason to think it’s actually a scum move to do that for any of them?
Flopz doesn't co-ordinate that much in scum PT's. And i assume not in hydra PT's either.
I don't care much for assigning town or scum equity to that post as it's really not alignment indicative.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1628, Gamma Emerald wrote:@norskee you didn’t need to look at them if my theory is right
Yeah, so if the stars aligned in a very specific manner i might be scum. But 99.99999% of the time i'm not. But you're still bringing it up.
Good to know.

- Bunno
Ban Hydras
Ban Hydras
Goon
Ban Hydras
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:22 am

Post by Ban Hydras »

And yet people like Samantha are still using it so apparently I fucking do need to post it.

Bubbles
It takes a lot more than a couple of cheap shots to make us cry.
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:22 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1604, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1597, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Although i guess it's ironic that i technically outed more PR's this time unintentionally because A50 was so convinced i was referencing his group when i used the word "mason miller"
Oh I guess this happened
Yeah I did notice that early in the songs he posted, what bothers me is the fact you seem to have noticed it despite lacking the experience with him to know how that stuff works iirc
What?
What is your meta experience with A50?
A couple games under my belt.
I still don't understand what you were saying.
I’m saying that you managed to call out his exact role super early. Even if you had that past thing with Hectic it’s still weird af. I think you might be scum, potentially with another person who would have enough experience to notice such a thing. Because if it was solely because of the Hectic moment, why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
This is such poor analysis. The human brain does NOT think in terms of "random"ness. It goes off of past data and uses that. So if Norway is drafting up a joke about claims, OF COURSE it makes sense that his brain references an outlier claim he's heard recently. This is on top of the fact that our role title is literally not miller mason. The ironic thing is that your brain's pattern-seeking behavior is now wanting to discount Norway doing the exact same thing. To say this is TMI at all is just so far off the mark. What benefit does scum Norway even derive from leaking that info in the first place? It makes no sense, find something else to deflect with pls
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:22 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1632, Ban Hydras wrote:

And yet people like Samantha are still using it so apparently I fucking do need to post it.

Bubbles
I actually appreciated it Bubbles and I do think we should all be more conscious about it <3
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:23 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Also that's not what iioa is norway
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1633, superbowl9 wrote:This is such poor analysis. The human brain does NOT think in terms of "random"ness. It goes off of past data and uses that. So if Norway is drafting up a joke about claims, OF COURSE it makes sense that his brain references an outlier claim he's heard recently. This is on top of the fact that our role title is literally not miller mason. The ironic thing is that your brain's pattern-seeking behavior is now wanting to discount Norway doing the exact same thing. To say this is TMI at all is just so far off the mark. What benefit does scum Norway even derive from leaking that info in the first place? It makes no sense, find something else to deflect with pls
Thank you. God i thought i was going crazy or ended up in some sort of Alice in Wonderland-esque world where only the absolutely most ridiculous possibility and silly people such as Hectic's reside until i read your sane post.

- Bunno
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:25 am

Post by superbowl9 »

Sorry titus not norway
superbowl9
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
superbowl9
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:26 am

Post by superbowl9 »

In post 1636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1633, superbowl9 wrote:This is such poor analysis. The human brain does NOT think in terms of "random"ness. It goes off of past data and uses that. So if Norway is drafting up a joke about claims, OF COURSE it makes sense that his brain references an outlier claim he's heard recently. This is on top of the fact that our role title is literally not miller mason. The ironic thing is that your brain's pattern-seeking behavior is now wanting to discount Norway doing the exact same thing. To say this is TMI at all is just so far off the mark. What benefit does scum Norway even derive from leaking that info in the first place? It makes no sense, find something else to deflect with pls
Thank you. God i thought i was going crazy or ended up in some sort of Alice in Wonderland-esque world where only the absolutely most ridiculous possibility and silly people such as Hectic's reside until i read your sane post.
If you're scum im going to look like a total fool :lol:
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1520, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1504, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1500, Nero Cain wrote:whats your role name in the pm?
GOLIATH GOUTHWITS HEALTH INTERNS
GDI! We are TOTALLY unorganized, aren't we?? :lol:

Moving on.

Would picked a different clip from this character but it was taking too long to find a good version of the clip.
<Embrace The Void>

samantha97
samantha97
Mafia Scum
samantha97
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:28 am

Post by samantha97 »

Bubbles
100% of your posts aren't about the game
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Menalque »

is Good Posting but utterly NAI
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Menalque »

that's @Titus
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:31 am

Post by Menalque »

also @Samantha I guess, fuck, people, this is not hard
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:34 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1633, superbowl9 wrote:
In post 1616, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1612, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1604, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1603, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1597, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Although i guess it's ironic that i technically outed more PR's this time unintentionally because A50 was so convinced i was referencing his group when i used the word "mason miller"
Oh I guess this happened
Yeah I did notice that early in the songs he posted, what bothers me is the fact you seem to have noticed it despite lacking the experience with him to know how that stuff works iirc
What?
What is your meta experience with A50?
A couple games under my belt.
I still don't understand what you were saying.
I’m saying that you managed to call out his exact role super early. Even if you had that past thing with Hectic it’s still weird af. I think you might be scum, potentially with another person who would have enough experience to notice such a thing. Because if it was solely because of the Hectic moment, why’d you also rattle off Daycop?
This is such poor analysis. The human brain does NOT think in terms of "random"ness. It goes off of past data and uses that. So if Norway is drafting up a joke about claims, OF COURSE it makes sense that his brain references an outlier claim he's heard recently. This is on top of the fact that our role title is literally not miller mason. The ironic thing is that your brain's pattern-seeking behavior is now wanting to discount Norway doing the exact same thing. To say this is TMI at all is just so far off the mark. What benefit does scum Norway even derive from leaking that info in the first place? It makes no sense, find something else to deflect with pls
Okay piss off with the deflecting shit. I was greeted in this game with a wagon. Does that mean everything I push is a deflection? No, fuck off.
And like, sure it’s not really a likely scenario but I’m not interested in being told the odds rn. Right now is the time to go off wild ideas, rather than later when the results of the game are in the balance. Plus it also lets me see how norskee reacts. My feelings on that so far is that I think he’s trying to play it down in a suspicious way.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1521, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1515, Menalque wrote:
In post 1513, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1508, Ban Hydras wrote:I want to understand it because your approach doesn't feel like it's leading to good reads for you.
well, I've already had 2 correct scum reads so...
uh

what
im counting a50 and SB. Even if they do win with the town I feel like anything that's not TOWN is scum. There are those that say that a 3p that can win with town aren't scum but I don't really buy into that philosophy.
This is so dumb. Maybe the reason they looked scummy was because
they are masons
? Do you count scumreads on regular masons as “correct” as well?
I’m really not impressed with the fact you’re inflating your ego with this garbage.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1527, Nero Cain wrote:but u r still 3p.

I mean, it ultimatly doesn't matter so lets selve the "is 3p scum?" talk and lynch the mafia, no?
You know what, I was thinking the approach Nero had was potentially scummy, this pushes it into definitely scummy. This sort of approach to 3P hunting reads as a scum one.
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1553, TheGoldenParadox wrote:
In post 1114, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 687, Ban Hydras wrote:
In post 674, PlusJOYED wrote:why does no one else dislike mastina's list like I do?
I dislike it because we're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too low. anyone with any reasonable ration would give us town points for Blossom's excellent jokes

~Buttercup
You forgot to mention your own winning humor :]
In post 694, Almost50 wrote:^Unless you're a masochist, that is.
Says the guy posting during the twenty somethingth page of RVS.
In post 705, TheGoldenParadox wrote:goddamn it these hydras
I can tell this guy is impressed with our top quality obvtowning. You're welcome friendo.
In post 703, TheGoldenParadox wrote:i feel like the potential benefit from a mastina scumflip today is massively outweighed by the drawbacks of flipping town!mastina, and in any case she seems to be making a concentrated effort to gamesolve, but i'm not sure if that's nai for her. VOTE: plusjoyed their entire push on mastina feels manufactured and and ping me as calling out something for which there is no reason to call out.
Do you think buddying her will work? Hm, gl.

-Blossom
In post 1280, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1243, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: ban hydras

this slot is making it difficult to play and it feels like they're doing this deliberately. can you block one player's posts and read the thread? kinda like an opposite iso?
why dont you just skip over the post when you see the powerpuff girls icon

i feel all these posts are very not genuine -- it's super easy to glance over posts as you read if you don't want to read someone's posts
goddamnit a50/superbowl that's awfully convenient. "we have a pt, and we all investigate as third party, but not to worry! because we are actually town, and you will take our word for it."

that being said, that seems like exactly the kind of role schadd adds to the game to fw town, so i'll begrudgingly townbin the "masons".

this gamma wagon feels too fast and too easy to be a wagon on scum. i'm wagering that there's at least two or three scum on that wagon, maybe more.
I like this take from TGP tbh, and not just because it aids me. It reminds me of what I’m pretty sure was my first game with him. In it I replaced in to a mildly suspicious slot and made things a lot worse for myself, but I believe TGP among a few others correctly read that I was just floundering town and scum was trying to ensure I got voted out. I can’t say whether I think that’s the case rn but it’s a good sign for TGP that he sees what he sees.
<Embrace The Void>

EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:48 am

Post by EchoVision »

+1
i really don't understand the reasoning for it
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.
EchoVision
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
EchoVision
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: not on a plane, not on a train, not in a moat, not on a boat

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by EchoVision »

Bubbles
but see you didn't actually ask us to stop using it or say anything relating to the game, just "this is what the word lynch means and the history behind it"
UnaBombaH: I think Im happy you turned up to be the scum, and that you won, because I will use this game as a guideline for whenever I finally land my first scumrole.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”