fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1800 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1794, Thestatusquo wrote:Here is another term that I dont think you are using correctly Noraa.

It is not "tunneling" every time someone finds something you do scummy.
no it definitely is tunneling if ur mentioned in basically every single post.
In post 1796, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: noraa
Ur progression this game has been weird. U TRed me and always offered one sentence explanations and now you SR me and offer no explanation. I can't tell if this is AI but its something to note for future games with you.
In post 1798, The Bulge wrote:new question noraa. what do you like about those ug posts
ur saying I have to tell you something I like about it? cuz my stance is that I don't like guesser's reads in this game in general cuz I think they are hyper focusing on me. But that posts not terrible. I don't like how it has one sentence reads for most people and then ten billion sentence reads for the others. The attention is def not evenly spread which is why I think guesser is tunneling. That post is attempting to solve. I can see that. It's also drawing rather logical reasoning out of events. I don't agree with some of it but I could see why people that do not know my alignment would think it all makes sense. It's not the post specifically that I dislike tho. It's that guesser is tunneling imo. Guesser's SR on me started off of meta reasons and piled up quickly with a lot of reasoning that other people use a lot and now I feel like guesser is tunneling.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1800, Noraa wrote:Ur progression this game has been weird. U TRed me and always offered one sentence explanations and now you SR me and offer no explanation. I can't tell if this is AI but its something to note for future games with you.
you should focus on figuring out my alignment this game first, unless you already know it from your role PM :good:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1801, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1800, Noraa wrote:Ur progression this game has been weird. U TRed me and always offered one sentence explanations and now you SR me and offer no explanation. I can't tell if this is AI but its something to note for future games with you.
you should focus on figuring out my alignment this game first, unless you already know it from your role PM :good:
If u flip red sometime during this game, this was 10000% an attempt at shading me
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Noraa »

I misunderstood. I thought the implication was that you and I were scum buddies bc those role pms always say something like you are scum with blah.
but nah the implication is that ur saying ur town and I'm scum.
either way if u flip red, that was shade.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1800, Noraa wrote:ur saying I have to tell you something I like about it?
??? I didnt think that would be difficult? its a good post
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1804, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1800, Noraa wrote:ur saying I have to tell you something I like about it?
??? I didnt think that would be difficult? its a good post
did you care to read the rest besides the first damn sentence?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1795, Thestatusquo wrote:In fact I find calling an attack someone is making on you "tunneling" when its clearly not to be pretty scummy because it reads like an attempt to poison the well of the person you're interacting with. It's saying that their argument is unreasonable and based on bad logic without ever actually addressing it.
this is why I dislike her definition of sheeping, especially how she was calling my push on her sheeping just because my reasons matched up with someone else.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by The Bulge »

I did, and I'm curious if those are mainly new thoughts since i asked or if you were cherrypicking before and refusing to share what you liked about ug's reads
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1807, The Bulge wrote:I did, and I'm curious if those are mainly new thoughts since i asked or if you were cherrypicking before and refusing to share what you liked about ug's reads
it was cherrypicked definitely.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Noraa »

Ig that sounds kinda bad but yeah I cherrypick to reenforce my reads sometimes. Not a great thing to do I'll admit.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:18 pm

Post by The Bulge »

so you had all those thoughts concurrently with your stance that it was a scum readslist?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I were scum buddies bc those role pms always say something like you are scum with blah
This reads like someone who is attempting to fake townslip.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:28 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1810, The Bulge wrote:so you had all those thoughts concurrently with your stance that it was a scum readslist?
u baited me into this. smart. but anyways I had never said there was anything wrong with these posts specifically. YOU were the one that asked me what was scummy about them so I answered what I thought was scummy about them. Then you ask me what I liked about them so I answered that.

u lead me into a trap to make me look really scummy. I specifically said that I didnt like Guesser's focus on me and their tone etc and you asked me what was scummy about two of guessers long reads. I thinking from a scum!guesser standpoint looked thru the post specifically looking for scummy things and told you what was scummy and you then proceed to ask me if I found anything towny. No shit there is townie stuff there. Even if guesser is scum, it'd be almost impossible that there's nothing towny in his posts. I tell you what I had found towny in guessers posts so that you could ask a followup of did u think of these both at the same time? U set me up well and know my play style too well. The unfortunate thing is that I can't tell ur alignment from this. I could see town!Bulge thinking that he found scum and trying to see if I would fall into ur trap but I could also see a scum!Bulge setting me up to be todays limbait. If bulge ever flips red this game for whatever reason, his partner is likely gamma or blitz bc those started becoming hot wagons today for ??? reasons that I still don't completely understand. I cannot tell if this is purposeful but I do know that you know quite a bit about how I play as town.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1811, Thestatusquo wrote:
I were scum buddies bc those role pms always say something like you are scum with blah
This reads like someone who is attempting to fake townslip.
this is precisely what I thought at the time but rather, I would think it sounds more like a scum slip than a town slip if I really want to analyze it. Cuz it would be automatically kinda of like idk assuming I myself am scum already and bulge is my partner. Idk I can overanalyze this I'm sure but I don't see how it could ever be considered a town slip.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Noraa »

And I generally don't fake town slips. I can't think of a single time I faked a townslip. I legit can't. Noob slips happen but they aren't townslips.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

well ig there aren't called noobslips. what are they called? noobtells that sound like townslips?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by Noraa »

idk but I don't fake townslips. Ask anyone that's played with me before
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1747, Noraa wrote:I agree they've been good but they dont feel like guesser's town game.
Actually, this post pretty well implies you like the content of but only find it shady for meta reasons,
and
that you concede it is not an obviously scummy post.

it's not exactly the hook-line-and-sinker I was hoping for so yea I'll have to let that one marinate for a bit. but I'm glad we talked.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1747, Noraa wrote:I agree they've been good but they dont feel like guesser's town game.
In post 1751, Noraa wrote:
In post 1748, Kasumeat wrote:
Why? How are they good but not townie for him?
I played one game with guesser as town and town!guesser didnt sus everyone or have walls as long as the ones here. Guesser was also more present and the tone was less .... idk passive?
In post 1755, Noraa wrote:perhaps but I'm not feeling a lot of town!guesser vibes...
then again in the last game I was in with guesser, I jailed guesser cuz I thought they were scum but they were actually vt :/
In post 1756, Noraa wrote:But also Bulge, the majority of Guesser's SRs on me are meta related and just saying I'm not seeming as town as I did in the last game. Isn't that the same?
In post 1758, Noraa wrote:No the first few of his major reads had me as scum bc of meta reasons and guesser has done a total of like 4 of those so I think its absolutely fair to say that.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by The Bulge »

curious that you didnt shift into a full ug-scum push until both he and I were on your case about your read on him.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1781, Noraa wrote:
In post 1779, UneducatedGuesser wrote:If you don't know why I'm voting for Gamma then I just don't think you're reading the game, I explained my vote in detail already.

Anyway, my read on you is not the topic of discussion here, your read on me is the topic of discussion, we're here because you engaged with me, not the other way around.

Have you got an answer to Bulge's question yet, or nah?
I made it very clear why I SR you.
ur tone is off.
ur play style is different.
your tunneling(which I'm fairly certain is AI for u)
your vote's not matching ur focus(ur votes on gamma yet u continue to tunnel me and not expand on ur case on gamma)
I did not engage you. I have no interest in talking to someone that's just going to tunnel me rn. You engaged me.
this is not something you say to someone you are scumreading. especially with the timing of where that scumread sprang up.
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1812, Noraa wrote:but anyways I had never said there was anything wrong with these posts specifically.
In post 1747, Noraa wrote:I agree they've been good but
they
dont feel like guesser's town game.
the second 'they' is important here
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea
Shea

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

is that really the basis for the vote?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1749, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1737, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1731, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1726, OutWorldER wrote:
In post 1718, The Bulge wrote: scum taking the easy way out. baffled townie doesn't just walk away from an accusation like that lmao. how does the fact it's a town push mean you feel no need to defend yourself? if we are town you should be helping us to solve, not hiding away? it bothers me almost as much tho that shea let this slide.
point to me where exactly in that post I said I wasn't going to defend myself or "hide away". I said I didn't know how to respond, because it's a bit hard to defend yourself when the main reason I'm being voted is "I feel this is scum play based on arbitrary metrics of how scum play as defined by arcane ritual #76454"

And you clearly have no trouble
"
solving
"
me so I'm not exactly sure what the problem is here.
I'm not claiming it's easy for scum in your position. how is refusing to respond and then openly and deliberately shifting the topic any different from what im saying?

that last sentence is a joke, yea?
yes, the last sentence is a joke.

And how did I refuse to respond? I said I don't know how to respond and it'd probably be better for me to just let the game continue at that point. I don't see how you get "refusal to respond" out of that. Same thing for shifting the subject.
ok looking back, refusing to respond is not the best way of putting it. it's more that you replied in a very narrow manner that led directly down the path of least resistance. I don't know what to say -> this is probably a town push -> let this just blow over.
I...guess that's a fair point? Again, I kind of don't know what to say other than "Me not being able to respond and thinking this is a town point are not correlated". Which isn't exactly an argument I think is capable of bearing fruit but if you think it does than feel free to respond.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by OutWorldER »

regarding other happenings in the game:

@Noraa, you said, way earlier in the thread, that your meta is unreliable because you are a new player whose style is constantly shifting.

do you still stand by this?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”