fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1850 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1847, Thestatusquo wrote:*people talking about the duppin kill being meant to set up noraa

That is a much more reasonable way for a human being to convey that thought.
this post didnt show up in my pedits for some reason but I will check that out tmrw definitely.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1851 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 4:53 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

In post 1844, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1842, Umlaut wrote:
Not_Mafia was prodded.
I can't wait until the next time he comes into the game thread and votes for Seacake Crumplebutt or something and then yeets off again for another 24 hours.
maybe we will finally get a clue to the identity of the mysterious rizzo
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1852 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 1843, Noraa wrote:
In post 1841, Blitzo wrote:
In post 1840, Noraa wrote:In similar terms gamma is a null.

I just called you a slight SR. How do you feel about it?
I kind of don't really care honestly.
I get that you're fencesitty on him but, like, there's a
huge
case on him that you completely ignored and I'd really like your opinion on it.
you kind of don't care that I'm SRing u?
LEL u are a full on SR for that statement.
don't throw shade and discredit my opinions like that.
Sorry, but your reads seem shallow and it's hard for me to take them seriously when they aren't really backed by anything.
If you feel like you want to press me on some opinions or something then go for it. I just don't feel like you've presented anything wrt myself that I really need to address because there's nothing there.

I'd be happy to engage you about actual things but I feel like you're just dancing around things happening in thread in order to push nonsense.

I also don't particularly understand why you keep dodging the Gamma case. What's up with that?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1853 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Noraa »

way to try to flip it around on me knowing that I've played poorly all game.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1854 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

OK but if you know you don't have good reads why aren't you rereading the thread trying to find them?
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Umlaut
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Umlaut
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1855 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Umlaut »

Vote Count 2.2

Panzerjager
(2): ,
Gamma Emerald
Noraa
OutWorldER
(1):

Not voting
(4): Panzerjager, Not_Mafia, PookyTheMagicalBear, Noraa

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to yeet someone.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-10-23 22:50:00)
“There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say, ‘There are two kinds of people in this world: those who say there are two kinds of people in this world,
and the other kind,
’ and those who
don’t
say. Well, then there’s me.” — J.R. “Bob” Dobbs
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1856 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:48 pm

Post by Blitzo »

In post 1853, Noraa wrote:way to try to flip it around on me knowing that I've played poorly all game.
Can you just answer my questions? They're not even that difficult and I'm not even pressuring you particularly hard.
Like what are you even doing right now?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1857 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:49 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

like this whole "poor little ol' me I can't figure anything out. I'm so bad lel I tunneled bad last town game so I'm gunna wipe everything" act is cute but its not a town mindset to then just...do nothing about it? In games where I'm town and I can't figure out squat I go back and I reread the thread again and I sometimes even take notes as I go.

Like I get it. You don't have good reads. It's cool that you're admitting that instead of attacking me for pointing it out, but why are you so unconcerned about GETTING good reads.
Blitzo
Blitzo
Goon
Blitzo
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1858 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Blitzo »

TSQ what is your opinion on Gamma? I remember you commenting on the case saying you liked the post, but then you just kind of went off and did your own thing.
Do you think Gamma is town/scum or did your read not evolve there?
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1859 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

I don't have a firm grasp of gamma in this game. I still have pings of him trying to buddy me quite a lot d1 as well as the bulge doing the same, but he's kind of been in the background.

But, come to think of it, in my only experience with him in white flag he was much more visible and forceful about trying to figure out the game then this.

Now granted, that was team mafia so he had a team behind him as well in that game, so it's hard to read too much into that. But those are my thoughts on gamma, and they're not much. Which is kind of telling in and of itself. I should probably go back and re-read him.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #1860 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

Unfortunately I dont have a ton of time to devote to this game right now because it's crunch time at work. Holiday code freeze coming up. :/
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1861 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:22 pm

This game state is not something I’ve often seen – usually when there is a clear 1v1 between two wagons on D1 and it ends with a green-flip, the runner up on D2 gets put on the hot-seat. Instead there’s been a distinct lack of pressure my way for some reason.

I think there are a few possible explanations for this.

a) Scum are scared of getting yeeted like MC was – they decide to look for easier targets.
b) Scum want to save me for later as my credibility is more damaged after misyeeting on D1 and I can be an easier push later.
c) My reads are completely off-base and I need to re-evaluate everything.

There is a good chance it is a combination of all three factors so I am going to flush everything and re-orient my reads.

These things are weird to me:

Blitzo/Kasu have moved on to greener pastures – they were voting for me to be elim’d yesterday – if anything MC flipping green should’ve made them more convinced the flipping Pooky is good. Instead they come out swinging for other people. I like Kasu better than Blitzo because Kasu at least sounds like he’s interested in what I have to say in whereas I’ve somehow completely dropped off Blitzo’s radar and he’s now onto PanzerJager? This is a strange progression.

Blitzo’s EOD spat with Gamma Emerald also seems to have randomly disappeared – like why ? I don’t really get it.
Look at Blitzo’s Gamma progression here:
He says he’s rethought about Gamma
In he pushes on UGuesser’s post on Gamma
UGuesser lays down a massive wall on
And this is where Blitzo begins backing off a bit on but still shades UG on some points about “too many scumreads” and calls him out for lurking.
UG swings back with another wallpost on
Gets backup from TSQ saying his post is really good, I agree on the next post, Noraa agrees but shades UG.
Kasu also agrees on the next page so now it looks like the game has shifted and you can see how fast the wheels are spinning in blitzo’s head at this point…

Now blitzo re-orients away and shades Noraa/Bulge in completing his disengagement from UG..

Later he begins asking other people such as Noraa and Gamma in and about Gamma – following up on UG’s case for UG – which is curious because looking at Blitzo’s ISO he never really pushes gamma or puts out his own opinion on gamma so it feels like he’s testing the warmth of the water before dipping his toes in.

I’m have a bunch of other re-reading to do but that’s so far my thoughts on Blitzo. I need to re-read Gamma, and Duppin. I tried re-reading Noraa but it’s kind of difficult because she has a lot of posts and I’m unable to follow her line of thought at many times.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1862 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 10:26 pm

There's a good chance I'm like just wrong here about Blitzo because I don't think it makes sense for Blitzo-scum to give me this much of a wide berth and attack other people.

I'm gonna re-read my town-reads after I finish up with G/D/N and I hope I can be less of a driving force behind the yeet today as I think yesterday was maybe a bit too centered on MC/Me fighting it out and that's not going to be great for solving later down the road.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1863 (ISO) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by PJ. »

Thinking that day 1 was defined by you and mc bickering seems very bizarre to me and I recall very little of that happening. I'm also not exactly sure the motivation behind viewing the game that way.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:10 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1828, Noraa wrote:
In post 1824, OutWorldER wrote:regarding other happenings in the game:

@Noraa, you said, way earlier in the thread, that your meta is unreliable because you are a new player whose style is constantly shifting.

do you still stand by this?
My meta is constantly shifting but there are things that won't change. Im not gonna fuck over all my future scum games by telling everyone here my town tells but I assure u they exist. If Bulge is scum, I still feel he set me up quite well. He knows how my town game is for the most part and he knows I'm inexperienced as hell. Setting me up thru a chain of questions like that isnt hard for him and he knows it.
you are getting really defensive when this wasn't even my main point.

my point, was that if you stand by that earlier statement, should the same thing not also apply to Guesser, who's newer than you, actually.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1865 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:18 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1851, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1844, Thestatusquo wrote:
In post 1842, Umlaut wrote:
Not_Mafia was prodded.
I can't wait until the next time he comes into the game thread and votes for Seacake Crumplebutt or something and then yeets off again for another 24 hours.
maybe we will finally get a clue to the identity of the mysterious rizzo
Rossi*
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1866 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Noraa's giving me town vibes out the wazoo, not interested in going there. Still think Outworld needs to be hyperyeeted asap, Could also so Kasu, Blitzo, Panzer or Bulge.

VOTE: Seacake Crumplebutt
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1867 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:21 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1864, OutWorldER wrote:

@Noraa, you said, way earlier in the thread, that your meta is unreliable because you are a new player whose style is constantly shifting.

My meta is constantly shifting but there are things that won't change. Im not gonna fuck over all my future scum games by telling everyone here my town tells but I assure u they exist. If Bulge is scum, I still feel he set me up quite well. He knows how my town game is for the most part and he knows I'm inexperienced as hell. Setting me up thru a chain of questions like that isnt hard for him and he knows it.

my point, was that if you stand by that earlier statement, should the same thing not also apply to Guesser, who's newer than you, actually.
guesser is not newer than me :/
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1868 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:28 am

Post by Noraa »

Currently I would like to sheep pookys read on blitz.
1) bc I am very lost this game and I personally think both shea and pooky who actually know what they are doing are town and I'd prefer to follow pooky as I believe following shea will lead to a lot of shade thrown my way.
2) I personally am starting o realize I haven't paid enough attention to blitz and he does ping my scum radar quite a bit. I'll be rereading blitz today.
OutWorldER
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
OutWorldER
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:36 am

Post by OutWorldER »

In post 1867, Noraa wrote:
In post 1864, OutWorldER wrote:

guesser is not newer than me :/
last I checked, August comes before September.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1870 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:39 am

In post 1863, PJ. wrote:Thinking that day 1 was defined by you and mc bickering seems very bizarre to me and I recall very little of that happening. I'm also not exactly sure the motivation behind viewing the game that way.
for most of the last 2-3 days we were locked into a fight between me and MC with most of the votes consolidating into one side or the other. No other wagons were viable imo.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1871 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Noraa »

Guesser started in like 2015 or something. Idk if thats an alt or if guesser started on a different website but guesser is certainly more experienced than me.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1872 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:54 am

Post by PJ. »

In post 1870, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1863, PJ. wrote:Thinking that day 1 was defined by you and mc bickering seems very bizarre to me and I recall very little of that happening. I'm also not exactly sure the motivation behind viewing the game that way.
for most of the last 2-3 days we were locked into a fight between me and MC with most of the votes consolidating into one side or the other. No other wagons were viable imo.
I was under the impression that noraa was the only alternative wagon with the only people even considering you being MC and Blitzo w/ several people expressing they had 0 interest in yeeting you, so again, this is a bizarre stance to hold.
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #1873 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:56 am

Post by PJ. »

Also, looking back at duppin, the only person I could see suggesting to take him out over shea is Gamma.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1874 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Noraa »

In post 1872, PJ. wrote:
In post 1870, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
I was under the impression that noraa was the only alternative wagon with the only people even considering you being MC and Blitzo w/ several people expressing they had 0 interest in yeeting you, so again, this is a bizarre stance to hold.
if anything it was a big fight between me and murder. Panzer ur posts are getting better and better :D Im moving you to a TR bc I see a lot more useful content and stuff that I actually agree with quite a bit(tho I must admit I wasn't really paying u any attention yesterday)

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”