Mini 2167: Illicit Substances Mafia (Game Over!)

midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6175 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:55 am

Post by midwaybear »

I swear something crazy is going to happen again tomorrow.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6176 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:55 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6156, morph the cat wrote:More likely, this is the shining beacon of April's ego casting blinding light over any other possibility than a high risk high reward play "paying off"
It’s just...it’s so much more than that, and the “high risk reward” play isn’t even being used in my case really as more than a supplementary topping, so this is focusing on the wrong point.

Also, i said the high risk high reward had an enormous payout, but we didn’t get the full payout.
Time Is Money, Money Is Power, Power Is Pizza, Pizza is Knowledge
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6177 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:56 am

Post by midwaybear »

Yeah I don't like that quote either. It does look like a discredit attempt now that you point it out. Seems similar to the point Rem made yesterday.
midwaybear
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
midwaybear
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6178 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:57 am

Post by midwaybear »

I think I'll wait for 420 to check in and then we can end the day. There isn't a need for no hang IMO
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6179 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:59 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6175, midwaybear wrote:I swear something crazy is going to happen again tomorrow.
I’m likely gonna get strongman killed and be the only death, which highly incriminates Zmuffin.

@Midwaybear - I’ve town read you because of the way you’ve responded to specific things throughout the game. I mentioned a post a couple pages ago where you called me reasonings more likely to come from town in a position where you could have swung against me.

The way that I can see myself end up being wrong in regards to at least 1 scum within Morph and Zmuffin, is if you or Bell is scum.

ST I town read, and I want to trust that town read.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6180 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:19 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Zmuffin and Morph have just both been tearing me up this game, and earlier, I even felt I might have deserved the level I was getting from them, but now that more info is in the game, I just think I was a loud player who was likely to halt scum’s momentum, so they upped the discrediting.

Like if you look at their posts towards me, it’s like straight up shade, especially considering I always was giving room for the possibility that I was wrong with world alternatives to them being scum.

Because of it, I just think both Morph and Zmuffin have been super fake when regarding to me, stemming from a real spot where they genuinely probably are annoyed by me, they just are more annoyed than town because they are scum.

I feel like the townies are more likely to be indifferent towards me rather than discredit discredit.

Especially considering I actively played differently on Day 1 to set myself up in that spot as like a fly trap. Day 2 I feel I played pretty well, to be honest, and now that there’s way more to go on, I think I’m playing well here, even if I’m wrong on 1 of Morph/Zmuffin, which is why their discredit attempts have started Ro seem completely scum motivated.

Morph doesn’t comment on anything, just straight shades in an over reactionary manner.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6181 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:21 am

Post by April Ludgate »

They set me up to feel bad or dumb by pushing them, and personally, because of it, I feel if they are misfaded now, it’s much less my fault at this point because of the straight shade they’ve been throwing.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6182 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:22 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6178, midwaybear wrote:I think I'll wait for 420 to check in and then we can end the day. There isn't a need for no hang IMO
Agreed.

@420 - can you claim who you targeted Night 1, and then be down to target me tonight?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6183 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

there's zero actual need to discredit april since he discredits himself every time he posts
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6184 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:33 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

"it's their own fault if they're town" haha
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6185 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:33 am

Post by April Ludgate »

See. Super predictable
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6186 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:35 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 6151, morph the cat wrote:I am disappointed in some of you, and sadly, living within my expectations of others of you.
This is just a defense mechanism to make people feel bad if they vote him which keeps people off him.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6187 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:37 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

"the truth is 'shading'. they should properly discuss my idiotic shit if they're town instead of pointing out the very clear fact that im a moron"
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6188 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:38 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Like which? Point it out please.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6189 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:42 am

Post by April Ludgate »

You did the yet again predictable route of not doing anything just discrediting.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6190 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:45 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

just modified my tampermonkey script to disable visbility of april's posts. this game already feels so much better now
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6191 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:46 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4166, PlusJOYED wrote:there is a small chance that it was some PR's effect that silenced or that this is part of the kamikaze vig effect but I think that is very unlikely
In post 4168, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 4167, The Bulge wrote:
In post 4166, PlusJOYED wrote:there is a small chance that it was some PR's effect that silenced or that this is part of the kamikaze vig effect but I think that is very unlikely
did you think of this before or after you posted?
after

i was thinking on the assumption that we have a scum silencer as I mentioned before but that post on its own could be taken out of context

giving silencer effect to a town seems dumb and pointless
and if the silence was a part of the kamikaze claim I'd think they'd have mentioned it. I was considering this based on these assumptions.
Also, Plus here was actively trying to get people to see Maid as scum, which does nothing if Maid and Plus are buddies here.

Plus was stating scum was in Maid, ST, and Remi, expecting them to get blown up.

They also started to push Silencer more, and tried to drown out the kamikaze vigilante while still allowing it to be “a possibility”.

This highly indicates TownMaid.
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6192 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:50 am

Post by April Ludgate »

In post 4221, April Ludgate wrote:@Morph - I’m thinking the scum team is Midwaybear, Zmuffin, Secret Tunnel.

From least likely to most likely.
In post 4223, zMuffinMan wrote:do you reads normally suck that bad?

So Midwaybear and ST scum reads suck. Awesome.

I’ll town read then then here. So it seems no matter what the read would be, Zmuffin thinks it’s a bad read.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6193 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:58 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

the brilliant part is i know april's complaining about "shade" or saying something like "SEE WHAT I MEAN!?!?!?" but i can't even see it so i'm just left to my imagination as to what exactly i'm ignoring
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6194 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:02 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Shows their disconnect with how the game actually is ^ :lol:

Imma make fools out of these scum.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6195 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:02 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

incredibly basic script btw for anyone else who wants to enjoy the game:

(function(){
$(".postprofile>dt>a:contains('April Ludgate')").parent().parent().parent().parent().each(function(){$(this).hide();});
})();
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6196 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:06 am

Post by April Ludgate »

Attempt at trying convince people not to pay attention to the townie with the solve ^

Here’s the thing, I don’t need Zmuffin to see my posts. My posts are not for Zmuffin, and if anything this lowers the amount of shade they are able to bring to me.

ScumZmuffin silencing me benefits me completely, because I’m not trying to convince him that he’s scum, it’s for you guys. I also would like you guys to point out if I’m missing anything major, because I really feel like ST, Bell, Midway are town, for reasons I’ve stated clearly.

Remelia has been right there with me all game, and while I’m a little paranoid, I want to trust them to be town because I really see them pondering, i just am unsure about them town reading Zmuffin the way they do.

That literally only leaves 420, Morph, Maid, and Zmuffin.

Like, I completely admit, I may be wrong on 1 of them.

I’m not wrong on both of them.
Secret Tunnel
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Secret Tunnel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6197 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Secret Tunnel »

April, it seems a lot of your suspicion on muffin is due to him "discrediting" you or "refusing to engage with you".

How does this interaction with muffin so strongly differ from the interactions you've had with notscience a little earlier where he also discredited you and refused to engage with you?

I will admit that your playstyle is a bit difficult to mesh with some people. No offense to you, that's just how you play. I just feel like if muffin is scum (which like, could definitely very well be the case? I'm not getting over my muffin paranoia anytime soon) it's not like, because of his interaction with you. From my perspective I can definitely see town!muffin thinking that you're way too jumpy and have some thoughts that are difficult to vibe with (which he deems "moronic"), and I partly know this because town!NS has ranted to me more than a few times that there have been occasions where you made this game unenjoyable.

So I'm left wondering if there is truly something AI here wrt muffin/morph that you could convince us of or if this is just another one of you "he's doing X, I'm gonna call them scum for it" antics that you've been employing.

-innocentvillager
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6198 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:47 am

Post by April Ludgate »

It’s also POE because of my town read on you
April Ludgate
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
April Ludgate
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6199 (ISO) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:48 am

Post by April Ludgate »

I agree.

I believe I did a lot more than just talked about him discrediting of me that makes him scum.

I have put forth multiple reasons.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”