Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 750, Jewel Barons wrote:on page 22, noticed a lot of people pushing Dunn, I think he's made some commentary I don't think he would have made at this point as scum
I think scumStral tends to be a bit more sideliney

-GAMMA
This is interesting because I would consider Dunn to be sideliney this game
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

What is your read on me presently, MCat?

Ninja-
Whatever you say.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Noraa »

Murder I want a read too
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Noraa »

If Murder is town, he's a blessing cuz his reads r pretty good. if he's not ... :/ that's bad
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 758, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 747, Cobra Kai wrote:xof and BM have both just hand waved you as LHF when
it’s pretty evident you aren’t giving a factual interpretation of the game.
Do you have a specific instance/scenario this is referring to here?
Who's scum narwhal?
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Noraa »

Murder question: am I tunneling plus too much?
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 776, Cobra Kai wrote:What is your read on me presently, MCat?

Ninja-
Whatever you say.
I am glad you are contributing. I think your posts are vaguely towny, but I'm not convinced they are town in a way that can't be faked.

Right now I am feeling like the narwhal really quieted down after early pressure and has been absent
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

Recently I've tunneled echo hard and tho I don't believe I am incorrectly tunneling here, I'd like to hear ur perspective since u were there when I tunneled echo hard.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Noraa »

ur=murder's
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 777, Noraa wrote:Murder I want a read too
I do feel like your town is a bit different than what I am used to, but I need to read a scum game of yours to actually see if that tone is consistent with you as scum.
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 780, Noraa wrote:Murder question: am I tunneling plus too much?
My major concern with your play towards plus is that it is mostly omgus
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

Find some actual scum motivation and we can talk about both you being town and plus being scum
GTKAMURDERCAT

Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 785, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 780, Noraa wrote:Murder question: am I tunneling plus too much?
My major concern with your play towards plus is that it is mostly omgus
No I sussed plus first I think?
Random Canadian
Random Canadian
Goon
Random Canadian
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Random Canadian »

In post 779, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 758, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 747, Cobra Kai wrote:xof and BM have both just hand waved you as LHF when
it’s pretty evident you aren’t giving a factual interpretation of the game.
Do you have a specific instance/scenario this is referring to here?
Who's scum narwhal?
I'm working on it. I'm not sure though and having a bit of trouble wrapping my head around this game. My initial gut read told me Isis but I need to review that, and I'm still wary of Plus. My brain feels a bit fried though from this. Will get back to this soon though after probably a reread and hoepfully some mental clarity.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Noraa »

Spoiler:
In post 203, Noraa wrote:Sort me urself. Aint that hard.
In post 345, Noraa wrote:No everyone here is definitely right. Plus seems much more well composed this game. And I'm sure its not just me that's noticed this. I think this is either bc he is scum and knows the whole setup so he is pretty relaxed or its just that his game is getting better. Plus is normally somewhat like me .... basically a huge tsunami of confusion and LHF vibes. But this game I see huge improvement and while I want to say its most likely bc he is scum, I also think its very possible that its just his game getting better.
In post 385, Noraa wrote:
In post 357, PlusJOYED wrote:Also wallposts tend to lean red for me, it seemed rather edited and thought out defense.
this is bad. I think everyone knows why so I won't go into detail but its really random shade.
In post 400, Noraa wrote:
In post 399, PlusJOYED wrote:not a fan of the isis vote
that's bc isis joined you on the zofelf wagon
In post 403, Noraa wrote:
In post 401, PlusJOYED wrote:norwee we've played with scum noraa before
can you elab more on your noraa scumread
peddit: nah there are other reasons too. I feel like RC is flailing a bit rn
1)the games ongoing so don't u dare say anything about that
2)plus you have more experience with scum Noraa than norwee. why are you not trying to solve me? All I see is you agreeing with Taylor that I'm hard to solve and then asking Norwee to solve me. Can't you solve me urself? I don't think town!plus hesitates to solve me rn or talks about me this much while never directly solving. I could see town!plus completely avoiding me bc he is not confident he can solve me or actively trying hard to solve me. I cannot see town!plus actively engaging me but backing away from solving and finding millions of excuses when no one even asked. You seem to think you have to talk about me to keep me not suspicious of u but you want to just go with the flow and blend into the rest of town.

I will be putting pressure here.

VOTE: Plus

my progression.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by Noraa »

Plus kept asking other people(norwee and Taylor) to sort me which is originally what started getting my scum radar going.
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Exorcists »

sorry i've been slacking! i'll see what i've missed tomorrow

-mayuri
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Noraa »

The thing is ik I'm hard to sort and inconsistent but the fact that he seemed to feel he needed to sort me the moment I replaced in but didnt want to do it himself rubbed me wrong. Like for replacements, literally waiting a few irl days and then sorting them is very normal but plus starts "sorting" me the day I replace in. The way he does it is he is like eyyyy norwee what do u think of Noraa? *norwee ignores* hmmm uhh Taylor what do you think of Noraa?
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

Okay so on the things Nor talked about regarding our discord comms, I kinda also hadn't logged into discord for a few days, my day-to-day recently has been kinda packed with stuff so some things end up falling off when I don't mean for them to
In post 696, xofelf wrote:Okay hi sorry, will be doing catch up cuz I remember that there were some things directly asked my way that I'll get back to. But the one I remember is I was asked a bit about why I felt what I did about Gamma. Most of the games I've played this year he's been in. And I don't think he's been scum so far? So I can't say I know what that looks like, but town Gamma often flakes a bit, and responds almost to every post with a running tally of this thoughts. Maybe he does that as scum too, but it's what he does. And his reasonings for his thoughts seem consistent with what I expect from him. That's... really it? Sometimes in his catch up thoughts posts, he's brought back stuff from pages ago that people forgot or didn't exactly put as much thought into, and I kind of enjoy that? He just also tends to have to do life shit and prod dodges a lot and has a good amount of pages to do catch up with. So he's acting exactly the way I expect him to. I don't know anything about NorwEE.
I was scum in Mainstream Mafia II but that was it unless I missed a game. When it comes to catching up, as previously stated I tend to do it similarly as both alignments but as scum I would say I fluffpost during it more than as town. The one other thing I'll point out is I feel like I tend to enjoy it more as town, and have a higher tendency of just saying "screw it" to catching up due to thread size partly through as scum.
In post 698, Noraa wrote:I already stated why plus' SR on me is unreasonable. I don't understand why I cannot discredit something that absolutely deserves zero credit.
Yeah I have noticed even as town I will aim to discredit arguments I think are bad, and that gets me scumread a lot I think.
In post 707, Jewel Barons wrote:I can't really bring concrete examples because ongoing game yada yada, but Noraa scum meta is definitely spammy.

- Norwee
I can!
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=84310
She made 200+ posts in Days 5 and 6. So yeah, she spammy.
In post 715, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 662, Cobra Kai wrote:@Datisi- I’m experienced. I’m townreading you because I’ve seen you play scum, frankly.

Reread will hopefully come tonight or tomorrow. Depends when I get off work.
In post 667, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m not playing guess the alt and am intentionally disguising my go to phrases.
Always makes me laugh when people create a brand-new alt account to play a game, and then want to claim they have loads of experience.
Yeah this is why I pretty much never attempt to use secret alts, on top of just having a very unique style, as evidenced by the one time I
did
try.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Noraa »

like first off, plus has played a full game with scum!me before. In fact neither Taylor nor norwee have played a full game with me(Taylor's I replaced in and Norwees is ongoing)
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

^ -GAMMA
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 794, Noraa wrote:like first off, plus has played a full game with scum!me before. In fact neither Taylor nor norwee have played a full game with me(Taylor's I replaced in and Norwees is ongoing)
and then there isnt really a second off
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:07 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 638, Cobra Kai wrote:I know you want to vote everyone, but are there any standouts in particular isis?
There's actually more of a dearth of people I want to vote? I'm puzzling over Dunnstral's response to getting pushed but it seems town for him.
My mind might change as I finish this catchup but I think the scummiest active player left to me is Battle Mage with a lot of the remaining scum equity on quieter slots like Tayl0r.
In post 645, Noraa wrote:
In post 636, Isis wrote: what would you say is the most solvey thing you've done, Noraa
I've tried to solve multiple slots. I've tried to solve plus and you for the most part. Cobra isnt even someone I'm really trying too much to solve. I just dislike some things about them is all.
The point I was trying to make is since I know you're read on me is wrong and feel pretty confident your read on plus is wrong, can you get why points closer to agreement are more able to give me a better feeling about you? I'm only human, sometimes I can townread the manner in which someone is townreading me but most of the time I'm only going to see flaws.

In post 656, egotisi wrote:oh cool, so i wasn't blind when i couldn't find whatever 483 was referring to
. You don't seem to care about the dynamic, since you vote Gem Barons in this post. Did you disagree with Dunnstral's take, or do you think the slot is so so scummy you'd acknowledge it and think it needs to be the very first lim of the day? I think it's worth at least day 1 pass in a setup where hitting scum day 1 is really good because it's always a scum PR, even if it's not something you could bring to eLo and say keeps the slot out of PoE.
In post 695, Noraa wrote:your only point on me is my sussing of plus? lel ur SR is really weak too
oof
In post 715, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 662, Cobra Kai wrote:@Datisi- I’m experienced. I’m townreading you because I’ve seen you play scum, frankly.

Reread will hopefully come tonight or tomorrow. Depends when I get off work.
In post 667, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m not playing guess the alt and am intentionally disguising my go to phrases.
Always makes me laugh when people create a brand-new alt account to play a game, and then want to claim they have loads of experience.
Cobra Kai just said he had experience, not loads of experience. What would you prefer? That he lie and say this is his second game so we all misread him? Lots of ways of reading people function different on ~1 game players compared to ~20 game players.
In post 744, Jewel Barons wrote:Plus' posting on page 20 is awful and he deserves the votes he has
Could you quote one or two posts with why? The only complaint I remember is Noraa wanting people to not develop scumreads that are brickwalled by the ongoing games rule, but I think that's a legitimate thing that happens. I haven't been rereading much this game so I might have missed a more salient point.
In post 744, Jewel Barons wrote:Is this an invitation to speak?
Not a very serious thing, just haven't gotten to play with you since the fun of pocketing you in Scumsman, so hi :3
In post 755, Jewel Barons wrote:what's with the text garbage on the second line?
It's "tell me, enemy", in spanish, since Noraa said we are not amigas, but interestingly the word for enemy in Spanish is similar to the one for friend, isn't it neat?
In post 774, Noraa wrote:Half of it is fencesitty af and most of the rest is just words slapped onto a page that really don't help anyone.
Didn't you say you're fencesitty as town and you think it's fine? Why do you see it differently for Plus?
In post 775, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 750, Jewel Barons wrote:on page 22, noticed a lot of people pushing Dunn, I think he's made some commentary I don't think he would have made at this point as scum
I think scumStral tends to be a bit more sideliney

-GAMMA
This is interesting because I would consider Dunn to be sideliney this game
You have to calibrate for the fact that it's Dunn. I think you haven't played with him much at all, right?
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 426, Noraa wrote:Sorry!!! :(
Accepted. No hard feelings!
In post 427, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what move?
The advocating for people to PR spec move.
In post 548, Exorcists wrote:Very nice. Dunnstral, Noraa, and Tayl0r are all slots I want to look at right now. I've changed my mind on both Plus and Random Canadian. I'll join you on Noraa.
I like our Noraa vote. Her Plus push doesn't seem to be in good faith -- like she's starting off with the conclusion Plus is scum and is doing support work afterwards. Makes even more sense if I take into account the people saying they've miselimed Plus before; she could think he was an easy push. Furthermore, I think her mindset has been to "refute, refute, refute" rather than evaluate.

I'm also suspicious of egotisi. They were actually my secret scumread a while back, but that hasn't progressed like I hoped it would. Their earlier posts had a lot of questioning and statements which sounded good (or "correct" for that point in time) but lacked an organic townie feel, and at times, I feel like they're overplaying their transparency. Subtle hints of trying to blend in are very scum indicative to me.

I mildly disagree with the Dunnstral scumread. He'll a null for me. I can get behind the rest though.

Sorry, I have also been busy these past few days, will give a better response soon.

—Alice
Jewel Barons
Jewel Barons
Townie
Jewel Barons
Townie
Townie

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Jewel Barons »

In post 739, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 736, Noraa wrote:were you in a scum game of mine or a town game? I won't ask username since u made an alt, ur clearly not fine with just telling me. I advise you not use meta on me as all of my games so far have been really really different. My 2 town games are vastly different and my 3 scum games are really different from each other as well.
hmmm ive definitely picked up on some tells from you that have been consistent. and you havent done any of your town tells this game.
My opinion on Noraa is kinda up in the air, some things I've seen have bothered me but others actually looked all right. I think just through the flow of things she's felt more towny though. So I don't expect to push too hard against a Noraa wagon but I also don't see myself voting her over other slots.
In post 753, Cobra Kai wrote:I’m done engaging with you over this it’s only inflating the post count. Nothing you have done has changed my read on you- all you’ve done is try to force me to change my view instead of try to understand mine.

If anyone needs me give me a shout.
The world needs more players like you.

-GAMMA

Return to “Completed Open Games”