Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4100 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Tanner »

for a second day in a row, i feel dead about this game.

that hectic fight was bad.

there was never gonna be a kill last night, after a no-kill on night two.

can we for one goddamn day not scramble at deadline to get a fight through?

alisae, i'm gonna need you to actually talk about your read on krazy, because it went from "seems town" to "i wanna hold krazy accountable for hectic" and like. what.

anyway.

HURT: nacho

discuss.
your eyes on the city.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #4101 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

if it's Nacho that would explain why he went counter to the rest of the thread wanting Lav/Chara(which is him) over Hectic/Pooky, even if it meant no elim
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4102 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:57 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I want to get this over with because I don't want hectic to continue thinking I'm bad.

I am down for HURT: nacho

I'd also be down for getting BoP'd
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4103 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

HURT: Nacho
Krazy
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Krazy
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4104 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Krazy »

I'm fine with this actually

I kinda think Alisae is town and I would like to talk with em but I kinda feel like e is not going to... really talk? And if Alisae doesn't really want to talk I don't know what else we want to do with this day, especially if we're right and Nacho just ends the game
vote conspiracy
Lavender
Lavender
Goon
Lavender
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4105 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by Lavender »

If it helps I’m okay with Nacho as well (~_~;)
Perhaps I’m being biased because of their read against me
Tanner
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Tanner
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4106 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by Tanner »

In post 4104, Krazy wrote:I'm fine with this actually

I kinda think Alisae is town and I would like to talk with em but I kinda feel like e is not going to... really talk? And if Alisae doesn't really want to talk I don't know what else we want to do with this day, especially if we're right and Nacho just ends the game
:eyes:

i was expecting a bit more... "tanner is scum" from you, to say the least. should i be getting cold feet about you and nacho now?
your eyes on the city.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4107 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Alisae »

yes
GTKAS
| here.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4108 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:05 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

omg if its krazy hectic is going to murder me :(
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4109 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Chara went after Elements extremely early but it didn't really continuously pressure Ele past that.
In post 760, Chara wrote:players i have my eye on: redtea, Hectic, catboi, Lavender, and less strictly, Puppy.
beeboy would be here, but he hasn't done anything yet. Elements i can't analyze any more.
i'm not sure how to go about pressing Lavender, after seeing how she's replied to others. i don't feel confident i'll be able to read her in a way that isn't "not towny". yet.

pedit: that's alright, i only skimmed your recent readposts too. let's meet back here tomorrow? i'm curious as to what you think of my list in this post. i wanted to vote to hurt someone within it but i couldn't figure out where i wanted to press, because i'm overthinking it.
Despite voting for Ele at the time of this post (and all of D1 i believe), he dropped down in its reads to like, null sort of. It had a very wide PoE in this post
In post 1179, Chara wrote:ooh. would you keep an eye on Puppy's interactions while you read up?

and i don't... fully remember. it's possible i
did
forget, my attention span being what it is, but i think the beeboy vote was more for effect and that i did know where my vote was.
In post 1181, Chara wrote:wait, no, i think i did forget. i read through my own ISO there. i had no one i wanted to push until i decided to "revote" beeboy.
In post 1183, Chara wrote:in the interest of fairness, me forgetting important things is NAI. i'm sure there's some difference in how i approach my own memory as scum vs. town, but i don't quite know how it would look.
It doesn't even seem that the lasting Ele vote was intentional

Chara's tone is really good throughout tho, what a bother

There are a lot of things that make me want to revote Pooky instead because im basically just comparing their souls at this point. Hectic was the only person decently clearable off the Puppy wagon

Nacho playing for "It has to be Lav or Chara, no big brain plays they just forgot" yesterday seems like a wildly losing plan. Well actually, if Nacho is scum then he would have had the scum PT and realized why there was a no kill, so if he's really smart then he can play the "they forgot, get Lav", then no-kill, then we have the revelation of why scum isn't killing. Then he's free of that Chara-or-Lav only angle.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #4110 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 4108, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:omg if its krazy hectic is going to murder me :(
Didn't Hectic bless the Nacho-Chara scumcase right as he went down? What happened with Krazy?
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4111 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

ok i think prism would have voted chara
so ima do it for prism
HURT: nacho
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4112 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh also i hammered kekw
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4113 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

woops
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4114 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:48 pm

Post by Alisae »

i honestly hope this is wrong because i liked nacho on replace in and also i wanted to play with nacho but i just wanted to check prism's iso to see what prism would do and prism would vote that slot so...
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4115 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by Alisae »

oh also because im stoned
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4116 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:51 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 4100, Tanner wrote:alisae, i'm gonna need you to actually talk about your read on krazy, because it went from "seems town" to "i wanna hold krazy accountable for hectic" and like. what.
oh btw
i have no idea what the fuck im doing xD
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4117 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 9:54 pm

Post by Alisae »

see thats why im ignoring you
i can't let you know that xD
GTKAS
| here.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #4118 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm

Post by Isis »

Spare Votecount 4.F
Pride--------------------------

Greed---------------------------

Lust --------------------------

Envy -------

Gluttony----------------

Wrath ----------------------

Sloth--------------------------

Not sparing:
- (7) Pride, Greed, Lust, Envy, Gluttony, Wrath, Sloth

Fight Votecount 4.F
Nachomamma8---------------------------
(4) Tanner, PookyTheMagicalBear, Morning Tweet, Alisae
Alisae--------------------------

PookyTheMagicalBear -------

Morning Tweet----------------

Lavender ----------------------

Krazy--------------------------

Tanner -------------------------

Not Fighting:
(3)- Nachomamma8, Lavender, Krazy

"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4119 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:28 pm

Post by Isis »

Alisae shouted into the darkness. "What exactly do you even want?!!?"
The actors shuddered in the suspense in the darkness, afraid of how Hectic would respond to the request. There was silence for a moment.
Then the walls, floors, and ceiling all began undulating more and more. Little rifts and tears began to open and close more and more violently as the entire costume seemed to be responding to Alisae's yowl.
"Stay in the shot! This is gold! I better not see a soul move! Er, forget the soul thing! You know what I mean!" Nahdia was still keeping the camera trained on the actors and seemed obsessed with getting the perfect shot.
Finally, Hectic himself appeared, swimming out from a uvula in the shielding and bursting it with his paws as he floated down towards the actors. He had grown wings and a lit antennae, and his eyes had grown more solid. His body had grown far darker. The creature looked disturbing.

Y̩͙̫͚̲͚̻͒ͨ͆̄̎̇́Ǐ̶̷͎̟̲͖͓͖ͭ͜ͅP̶̨̫̘̲ͮ!̢̥͍̬̉̕ ̯͉̤̂̅͑Ỹ̓ͧ͂͏̳̺̗͎́͜Í͌̂ͭ̔͂͐҉̥̖̮̝̞̻́P̴̞̦̣̏̔̔̋̆̍ͩ̄!̘ͦͭͣͨͭ̊̀̃͠ ̧̫ͪͫ̚͢Y̸̙̜ͤ̉͌̀̚͟I̎̒̓ͭ҉̹̮̼͖͇̺̰P̡̬͈̲̘͓̔̒ͫͯ͗̈͑ͮ̌̀͘!͍͉̤̜̟̬̍̓͗̑͘ ̵̴̡̘̘̮͓̱̳̾͗ͯ̃Y̨̼͚̙͍̜͖͕̫͐ͧ̃͑ͬ́̃͐I̸͖̖̣͋ͫ͊͒ͭ́ͅP̞̜̣̝̼̼͙̋͑ͯ̒ͤͫͨ̓́!̶̣̽̓̌̓̊̐̄͘͝ ̵̸̳̜̔̊̎̈́͂͆́Y̑̉͘҉̵̻̭̼͎̟ͅI̲̤̜̗̭̊̀͘P͚̰̥̱͓͍̙̺̆ͤ̓̍̿̏!͖͕͍̙ͯͮͪͣ̚͠ ̪̭̻͚͚̬̦̬̝̄̃̏̍̚͝Yͦͧͮͯ̚͏̢̹̝̗̙̟͙̼̝I̩͓͕̠̟̜͊̒̀̔̓̒͛͞P̮͓̃͐̈́̂̃̎͗ͮ!̴̡̞͓̹͎͚͍͂̐͑̈͗ͅ

"You want Nice Cream right? Everyone cares about what they eat, that's natural. I saw Nachomamma8 eat a ton of Nice Cream on the break. Just take him, you monster!" Alisae grabbed Nachomamma8, who lacked the arms to push em away, and hurled the human towards Hectic. Hectic donned a creepy smile and somehow began to weave shadows around Nachomamma8, like a floating spider.

"STAY IN THE SHOT, STAY IN THE SHOT! THIS GENRE NEEDS TRAUMATIZED VICTIMS! DON'T MOVE!"

The openings in the floor grew large and began moving faster, and it became clear that the shadows around Hectic were growing, as were his fangs, but the openings in the floor were getting large enough to pass through. Some of the monsters, in fear, fled through the holes in the floor as soon as they could. Two stayed in front of Nahdia's camera as long as possible, only leaving the costume when an opening happened to open up directly beneath them. Finally an opening got Nahdia, and they all tumbled out onto the stage where it was brighter.

The Glyde costume convulsed and shot through the window, headed off to who knows where. Nahdia got back onto their wheel and held their camera over their head angrily.
"Most of you louts fled! Everyone except... hold on. I need to review the footage."
They flipped the square device over, where it also acted as a projector. They pointed the light at a rectangle of white construction paper on the wall:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4120 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by Isis »

Spoiler:
Chara, you are
town
. You are
Chara
dressed as
Monster Kid
->
You fell to the Underground very recently, and you've sensed that being a human is a very unusual thing down here. Having not yet found a monster or two that you are absolutely confident will treat you well, you've dressed yourself up like a local student to turn fewer heads.
You haven't worked out a reliable way to find food, so when you came along Nahdia handing out Nice Cream in exchange for acting, it was an exciting opportunity. It will be challenging to work out a monster's idea of drama, but you'll pay attention to the others to work out how to blend in.
You have no interest in sabotaging Nahdia's production, because if you play your part you'll have a full stomach and maybe even make a friend or two intimate enough to reveal yourself safely.

Please confirm for the game by telling me your alignment, any partner's names, and acknowledging that the mafia have daytalk.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4121 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:37 pm

Post by Isis »

The mafia have until (expired on 2020-10-21 06:27:24) to make a special decision.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4122 (ISO) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 11:12 pm

Post by Isis »

With six players alive, fast night is reasonably possible. If you are not mafia, you can PM me to put in a request for fast night by telling my your two favorite players in the game
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4123 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:53 am

Post by Isis »

Nahdia plays the footage onto the construction paper. A one-eyed creature and a floating mage are shown inching closer to a corrupted dog, brave and defiant, completely eager to "yes, and" their way to Hectic's defeat.

"We're not afraid of you!" Tanner shouted.

"We're not afraid of you!"
Lavender repeated.
"You can't see the world around you and the world inside at the same time, you know!" Tanner shouted.

"You can't see the world around you and the world inside at the same time, you know!"
Lavender repeated.
"This horror nonsense wasn't in the outline! This was supposed to be afterschool special genre, Hectic! This is bad improv!" Tanner shouted.

"This horror nonsense wasn't in the outline! This was supposed to be afterschool special genre, Hectic! This is bad improv!"
Lavender repeated.
The footage cut black after that. Nahdia turned away from the film. "Well. I think it's rather clear which actors I can really count on. It's
Tanner
and
Lavender
. I'm pretty ashamed of the rest of you. Tsk tsk. Tsk tsk tsk. Tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk tsk."
Nahdia's scolding somehow escalated into headbanging. It would likely be up to the monsters to improvise the next steps.
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #4124 (ISO) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:54 am

Post by Isis »

Living players:
Alisae
PookyTheMagicalBear
Morning Tweet
Lavender

Krazy
Tanner

The spare option has been removed.
"Well, I..."

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”