Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

The odds of my rereading and sift through pages of half ass meta explanation of why we should eliminate x person who is elim bait so we can’t elim them because they always get elimmed goes down and down with each new page

Why are we on Taylor now?
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they (pl.)

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 1076, Cobra Kai wrote:The odds of my rereading and sift through pages of half ass meta explanation of why we should eliminate x person who is elim bait so we can’t elim them because they always get elimmed goes down and down with each new page
Did you have thoughts on the me/BM/nora interactions on the last few games, or not? I thought there was quite a bit productive that came from it.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

plural system, we may or may not sign
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 721, Battle Mage wrote:i also have a feeling i know what noraa's role is
BM how confident are you in this and can you share anything about how you came to your conclusion? Air on the side of not saying anything.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Retired from playing, find me on discord
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Exorcists »

Spoiler:
In post 1002, Exorcists wrote:
In post 970, Noraa wrote:
In post 962, Battle Mage wrote:BM gets frustrated/sad and stops trying hard
I would normally consider this AtE but I've felt this recently so I actually vibe with it more.
In post 973, Noraa wrote:
In post 971, Battle Mage wrote:noraa, you didnt take up my offer of joining the taylor wagon - talk to me about why?
I am not v confident there. I agree Taylor been acting fishy. I could see a scum!Taylor here as her normal town meta is nothing like this but I hate being SRed for shitty meta reasons that are really weak and like "this is not her town game" so I'm not gonna be one of those people.
In post 975, Noraa wrote:I dont have any reasons for Taylor to be scum besides this isnt her normal town game and I'm not willing to use such a trash reason as some people here are using on me.
Actually, these latest Noraa posts strike me as genuine. I may have to talk to my other heads about it.

—Alice

Wait, no it doesn't. I think these are good reasons to suspect Taylor so I'm confused as to why Noraa doesn't want to join the wagon. And unless I'm mistaken, the Plus tunnel was based on meta too -- quite suspicious.
In post 1047, Noraa wrote:If the solve was seriously Taylor/Noraa/someone else, no I would not bus. I never bus unless absolutely forced to. I am very weak when it comes to shit like that and I despise being alone in a pt. None of what you stated is AI but trying to read into it read somewhat towny definitely.
This also stands out to me.

—Alice
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

In post 1077, Infinity 324 wrote:Did you have thoughts on the me/BM/nora interactions on the last few games, or not? I thought there was quite a bit productive that came from it.
I think it looks like Noraas trying (and succeeding) to pocket BM. I will say, you hit the nail on the head that her scumreads are all people who question her.

Is there something I’m supposed to be seeing in these past few pages? I’m not even sure I understand what your post is getting at.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 294, Noraa wrote:I dont particularly think xof is scum and I dont like how fast u jumped off me. I feel a townie would jump on me bc of suspicions that I am scum and investigate and dig around a bit even if only baiting reactions to see what's up. I dont think townies back off this easily and in such a ~pockety~ way. This is something I find strange and I think Isis will be at a scum lean for now bc of that.
Alice, talk to me about nora. I had her at a scumlean but I found this ^ again and I'm having doubts. Do you think scum!nora can fake sorting, just doesn't want to?

PEdit: No cobra, just wanted your thoughts. I kinda felt like dismissing all of it as useless may have been a cop out. I did have the same concerns wrt nora and BM.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

Frankly, it’s part of why I think Noraa is scum. I think she is intentionally inflating the thread to make it hard to make heads or tails of things. It’s a viable tactic but I think stuff like that makes the game less fun overall and it’s kinda cheap. I also think she’s way too concerned at her personal standing than what I’ve seen from her.

I digress, because people are townreading her because ????

I pray for PRs to sort her out so I don’t have to worry about it anymore.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by MURDERCAT »

The thing about Noraa is that people who have played with her knows she does this as town so it's hard to get a good scum read on her for it.
GTKAMURDERCAT

Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1081, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 294, Noraa wrote:I dont particularly think xof is scum and I dont like how fast u jumped off me. I feel a townie would jump on me bc of suspicions that I am scum and investigate and dig around a bit even if only baiting reactions to see what's up. I dont think townies back off this easily and in such a ~pockety~ way. This is something I find strange and I think Isis will be at a scum lean for now bc of that.
Alice, talk to me about nora. I had her at a scumlean but I found this ^ again and I'm having doubts. Do you think scum!nora can fake sorting, just doesn't want to?

PEdit: No cobra, just wanted your thoughts. I kinda felt like dismissing all of it as useless may have been a cop out. I did have the same concerns wrt nora and BM.
I've yet to look into Noraa's games and don't have any experience with her so I don't know what she's capable of. I also like that attempt to solve, but gut says it's fakable. Note there's a bit of overexplaining, especially the last line to make sure her point is getting across.

I'll also note I haven't actually read the last few pages properly. Apologies.

—Alice
Cobra Kai
Cobra Kai
Goon
Cobra Kai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Cobra Kai »

I’m not pushing her with it because I know she’s a hyper poster regardless.

I’m not at all impressed with her scumread pool for the same reasoning infinity pointed out. Like I said, leave the slot to PRs to figure out. Her and xof. And Taylor. And bm. And dunnstral.
Show
Strike First.

Strike Hard.

No Mercy.
Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:16 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

In post 371, Tayl0r Swift wrote:these two posts are unbelievably rude considering we dont know each other at all. and that might be coloring my xofelf read. on the other hand, it seems like a really cheap reason to scumread someone and dismiss them without actually having to do any work to sort them, so this also genuinely pings me as scum.
This reads town to me, as I've experienced similar things.

Besides that, I still see barely anything AI in taylor's ISO. I can see some of the things in BM's case (ex. fluff and scumclaiming as a joke being slightly more likely to come from scum) but I just don't think it's enough for a real read. The buddying and stuff reads just like friendly interaction and I find that kind of stuff useful as town because you need to work with people to win. It also just makes the game more enjoyable. I'm mainly just seeing a player who is busy and frustrated about BM tunneling her and not contributing a ton to the game as a result.
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Infinity 324
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Infinity 324
they (pl.)
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Post by Infinity 324 »

Rereading my interactions with Battle Mage lead me to lean town on him. I don't think it's impossible that his interaction with me comes from a scum mindset, but he does seem to be genuinely trying to sort me rather than pushing an agenda. I think it's towny that he wanted to continue the engagement instead of backing off and going "oh look infinity doesn't want to engage must be scum". I also like that he started pushing me on other aspects instead of continuing to harp on the point about the murder read. (I know, I know, you're going to tell me I said the interaction wouldn't get anywhere. Guess I'm jaded for all the pointless TvT arguments I've seen that derail the thread.)
Show
new GTKAS

<3 you are valid

Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1083, MURDERCAT wrote:The thing about Noraa is that people who have played with her knows she does this as town so it's hard to get a good scum read on her for it.
ive seen noraa enough as both alignments now to be able to sort her pretty confidently. this isnt her towngame. the reason it isnt quite her scumgame is that she knows i know her scumgame and she's trying to adjust. her scumreads are still people who question her, which is what scum!noraa does. and her readlist was pretty awful generally i think. my solve rn is BM and noraa, but noraa for sure.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:30 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1086, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 371, Tayl0r Swift wrote:these two posts are unbelievably rude considering we dont know each other at all. and that might be coloring my xofelf read. on the other hand, it seems like a really cheap reason to scumread someone and dismiss them without actually having to do any work to sort them, so this also genuinely pings me as scum.
This reads town to me, as I've experienced similar things.

Besides that, I still see barely anything AI in taylor's ISO. I can see some of the things in BM's case (ex. fluff and scumclaiming as a joke being slightly more likely to come from scum) but I just don't think it's enough for a real read. The buddying and stuff reads just like friendly interaction and I find that kind of stuff useful as town because you need to work with people to win. It also just makes the game more enjoyable. I'm mainly just seeing a player who is busy and frustrated about BM tunneling her and not contributing a ton to the game as a result.
guilty as charged.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 1015, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1013, Exorcists wrote:[egotisi, Taylor] is where I'd like to go today. Getting slight cold feet about Noraa, I guess.
In post 1005, Battle Mage wrote:The Alice-head is my favourite from the Exorcists
I like you too, Battle Mage.

—Alice
I knew there was somebody who did... :lol:

let's do Taylor then. If she flips scum, look at Infinity next. I have a thought on another potential partner, which I shall keep to myself for now.
what possible benefit could there be to keeping that secret?
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1079, Exorcists wrote:Wait, no it doesn't. I think these are good reasons to suspect Taylor so I'm confused as to why Noraa doesn't want to join the wagon. And unless I'm mistaken, the Plus tunnel was based on meta too -- quite suspicious.
not exactly the same thing. Taylor is scummy due to meta but plus is not only scummy bc of meta. he also fails to provide reasons for his SRs and TRs. That has nothing to do with meta.
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1083, MURDERCAT wrote:The thing about Noraa is that people who have played with her knows she does this as town so it's hard to get a good scum read on her for it.
Murder if u think this, tell me why Taylor and Plus are SRing me. I agree. This is how I play as town all the way bc I am fucking town here. But tell me why are they pushing my wagon still? And they are specifically using my meta AGAINST me when this is my literal town game :igmeou:
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Noraa »

In post 1088, Tayl0r Swift wrote:ive seen noraa enough as both alignments now to be able to sort her pretty confidently.
If you actually think this(meaning if you are town), prepare to never be able to sort me ever again. Overconfidence is going to ruin your reads on me. You should take a quick lookie at my latest town game. You've *never* played with town!Noraa before. Similarities to scum!Noraa doesnt mean scum cuz it'd be weird if my town game and scum game had zero similarities so that's not really a valid point at all :/
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:29 pm

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

sure there are similarities. but im more interested in the differences.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:34 pm

Post by Noraa »

what are the differences?
ik u say there are secret town tells and whatever shit but its best u spill a few cuz I am town here and idk what random ass scum tells/town tells u found on me but they are not reliable and I'm sure I can reference finished games to show you why.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:35 pm

Post by Noraa »

idk what you found to be absolutely honest but whatever ur method of sorting me is, its not working and I'm sure I can point out why if you'll clarify the biggest points.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Dunnstral »

In post 1013, Exorcists wrote:[egotisi, Taylor] is where I'd like to go today. Getting slight cold feet about Noraa, I guess.
In post 1005, Battle Mage wrote:The Alice-head is my favourite from the Exorcists
I like you too, Battle Mage.

—Alice
I will vote egotisi

Murdercat, not sure what you need from me. If you're not already thinking about voting me, you can decide on another elim without my input

VOTE: Egotisi

I glanced over the rest of the thread, Bm is still tunneling Taylor, tone can be either alignment, the rest of the posts in thread don't really matter. I agree that Murdercat looks like town
MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:05 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1092, Noraa wrote:
Murder if u think this, tell me why Taylor and Plus are SRing me. I agree. This is how I play as town all the way bc I am fucking town here. But tell me why are they pushing my wagon still? And they are specifically using my meta AGAINST me when this is my literal town game :igmeou:
You could just as easily do it as scum though, I don't know your scum game
GTKAMURDERCAT

MURDERCAT
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
MURDERCAT
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:07 am

Post by MURDERCAT »

In post 1097, Dunnstral wrote:Murdercat, not sure what you need from me. If you're not already thinking about voting me, you can decide on another elim without my input
I'm trying to find town, I want your input on the game state to know whether to include you in that list
GTKAMURDERCAT

Return to “Completed Open Games”