Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:13 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 8, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so the mafia has a strongman, rolecop, and roleblocker. since scum already knows what town has, is it worth it for town to speculate about what roles town has? it cant hurt right?
Doesn't help either. What it does do is give scum an idea of who's what based on what people speculate. Let's not.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:14 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 13, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 8, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so the mafia has a strongman, rolecop, and roleblocker. since scum already knows what town has, is it worth it for town to speculate about what roles town has? it cant hurt right?
I was wondering about this. I actually didn't read the setup that closely so I didn't realize that we learn what the scum chose. Do we know the number of points? I'm going to look at that.

The only thing to wonder about is, because scum knows the roles, any town member who seems to know too much about the setup could get found out.

Also I am super hyped for this game, I think it will be a lot of fun.

VOTE: Isis
Looks like town to me.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Exorcists »

VOTE: Random Canadian

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 19, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 14, Exorcists wrote:Doesn't help either. What it does do is give scum an idea of who's what based on what people speculate.
There are some benefits like hypoing about how certain roles should be used, but scum can interfere with those discussions so probably not that much benefit.
Valid. I recommend power roles read the wiki pages about their roles for advice on how to use them, generally speaking.
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Exorcists »

Murdercat, have you ever faked a town-slip as scum before?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 24, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 22, Exorcists wrote:Murdercat, have you ever faked a town-slip as scum before?

-Lance
Almost certainly :lol:

If you want my self meta about my scum game I am happy to provide it, but I am usually hesitant to because it is really wifomy and people are then unable to form their own unbiased conclusions.
It won't hurt to hear it. Shoot.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Exorcists »

What do you mean?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 32, egotisi wrote:
In post 29, Exorcists wrote:What do you mean?

-Lance
this @ me? i'm
making a pun about our username
egoing the thread.

-tisi
It was. What does egoing the thread mean? I've seen some do it but don't get it.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 37, MURDERCAT wrote:
Exorcists wrote:
In post 24, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 22, Exorcists wrote:Murdercat, have you ever faked a town-slip as scum before?

-Lance
Almost certainly :lol:

If you want my self meta about my scum game I am happy to provide it, but I am usually hesitant to because it is really wifomy and people are then unable to form their own unbiased conclusions.
It won't hurt to hear it. Shoot.

-Lance
As town I hard commit to getting people elimed when I become confident they are scum. This usually involves detailed cases, hard pushes, and actively encouraging my town reads to vote with me. This might happen on D1, but is probably more likely to happen on D2.

I put in effort as scum, so long detailed posts are NAI. I can and have bussed, but I am usually hesitant to do so.

I think the biggest tell in my scum game is that I can't fake the level of enthusiasm I have for eliming scum that I have when town.

As town I will often do somewhat questionable things to provoke reads, which may get me miselimed. I do want to try to tone that back this game and just obv town from the start.

As you can tell I've been thinking a lot about my own meta because I just set up my wiki to include all my completed games the other day
You seem to be very self-aware of your meta. On one hand, I do like that you're willing to voluntarily offer it like this, since I'd guess it'd make you a little more uncomfortable as scum. However, this seems to be the first game where I assume you're trying to eliminate the usefulness of this meta, so I like it, but not as much.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #51 (isolation #9) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:53 am

Post by Exorcists »

Town pings on Tayl0r because she feels at ease in her early posting.
In post 35, PlusJOYED wrote:so maf have rolecop, roleblocker and non consecutive strongman. thats 5 so we must have 8
I don't wanna speculate on prs this early but I have a suspicion of 1 existing due to the mafia picking a strongman
ahh people beat me to it
ill toss this here for now
VOTE: murdercat
I dislike this because stating PlusJOYED doesn't want to speculate on prs directly contradicts the following statement of suspecting one exists due to there being a strongman. It doesn't take a genius to work that one out, so the former seems written more for appearances.

VOTE: PlusJOYED

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #10) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 18, Random Canadian wrote:
In post 13, MURDERCAT wrote:I was wondering about this. I actually didn't read the setup that closely so I didn't realize that we learn what the scum chose. Do we know the number of points?
If I am reading the setup rules correctly town has 8 points worth of PR's
but that doesn't tell us how many total because that could change based on how the points were divided up.
Slight scum pings from this because it's self-explanatory. As if Random Canadian wants to fake not knowing about the number of town roles, so elaborates on this point, when it's fairly obvious and shouldn't require elaboration.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:58 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 52, Tayl0r Swift wrote:actually im very nervous but fortunately no one seems to have noticed my scumslip. i feel like i covered it up pretty well.
Where is your scum-slip?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #12) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:59 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 55, Battle Mage wrote:Bad take. Taylor-town does not give impression of trying. Taylor appears to be trying here. Ergo, Taylor scum. Additionally:
I have a bad habit of reading scum claiming as towny. I'd love to see the data on how likely it is to come from town vs scum.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #128 (isolation #13) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 116, PlusJOYED wrote:This is odd but I actually have 0 clue on who scum could be, and I think taylor vs BM was NAI. I have some weak townreads though.
no way they're both scum that's for sure
In post 120, PlusJOYED wrote:ya i think it doesn't mean anything @bm

hold up, upon iso checking, I think there is something I missed first read
-RC voting and defending himself then leaving is a tiny bit weird, could be nothing
-xoltelf is rather sus. specifically, the fact that they joined in like 2008 and pull a newbiecard, claiming they're rusty and they've never considered option B for meta, and seem very open minded. I don't expect people to be mafia gods just cause of an early join date but I do expect them to know what they're doing and their uncertain tone feels very fake to me.
VOTE: xoltelf
i like how plus is going back and finding this stuff, looks townie. also i got the same feeling on the tone from xofelf!

sorry lance :twisted:
VOTE: Random Canadian
In post 126, Dunnstral wrote:I don't like Battle Mage's push on Taylor

VOTE: Battle Mage
i don't like it either. it's like he's going for something that's safe to push even though from what i checked he's played with her a bunch and he should know messin around from her isn't a reason to think she's scum or whatever

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 129, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 128, Exorcists wrote:no way they're both scum that's for sure
Why? I am leaning that way but don't feel comfortable concluding that at the moment.
it's kind of modspewed :oops:

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Exorcists »

eh sorry for bringing it up then i just couldn't ignore it

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #133 (isolation #16) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 39, Tayl0r Swift wrote:datisi, is GB scum?
gonna assume this was a joke question :lol:

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #134 (isolation #17) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:23 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 55, Battle Mage wrote:awkward joke about being scum, always scummy

VOTE: Taylor Swift
how's that worked out for you in your other games with her?

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Exorcists »

personally i think nancy drew is a lovely person and i love her :wink:

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 138, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 134, Exorcists wrote:
In post 55, Battle Mage wrote:awkward joke about being scum, always scummy

VOTE: Taylor Swift
how's that worked out for you in your other games with her?

-mayuri
lets just say that no one has caught me as scum with that "tell" because it isnt a tell. i just like to have a bit of fun and live on the edge.
do you think you do it more of the time town or scum?

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #149 (isolation #20) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:23 am

Post by Exorcists »

i trust lance over myself. my vote would be battle mage maybe but we haven't talked about it yet

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #150 (isolation #21) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Exorcists »

(lance said in our pt that he thinks plus and canadian are scummy so i moved from one to the other because i like plus)

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #206 (isolation #22) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Exorcists »

I sense a great e̢̼͓̝̖̦̊̂̏̽́͛̽͒̔͡v̷̢̧̛̰̪͎̳͖̺̯̽͗̔͋̅͗̐̽̏i̸̩̖̜͕̮̥͙̿̀̈̌̆̽̆ͅl̨͍͕̣̱͇̹͗̓͒̏̋͆͟͜͡in this thread...

Spoiler:
I’m another head in this hydra. I’ve only heard things about this game from my other heads, but I promise I’ll catch up myself and join in soon.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #208 (isolation #23) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Exorcists »

My t̸͕̱̲͙̭̻͆̐̾͗͠͝h͎͇̦̟̝̭̐͌̄̉͗͡͞i̸̧̠̫͈͖̲̭̘̰̠͋͐̂̿͐́̀͘͞͠r̸̡̤͈̯̘͈̝̰͛̏̈́̆͂̂͟ͅd̵̳͔̟̪̳͇̈́̍̇̑̓̎͌͘ e̴̤̪͍̠̠̹͈̒͗̀̍̄̓̈́ẙ̨̨̪̘̗̎̍̍̾̎̚͞͡ẻ̴̘͇̙̝̠̬͈̪̞̍̓͆̓̌͌͟͠... is awakening...

Spoiler:
With regard to and , why are we being townread?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 207, Noraa wrote:there's more than 2 heads?
I hear many v̛̞͚̱͎̭̝͖̥͈̈́̇̈́̑̿̓̿o̧̧̻̟̠̤̺̰̰̹͂̃̿̕͞͞i̵̧̗̞͖̖̲͙͌̑͆̃̋͑̀̓̚͜ͅc̡̡̛͍̞̼͉̗̓̆̉̒̐͘͜e̴̢̘̞͈̠̮̱̾̏̅̍̕͜͞͠s̸̢͚͉̥̙̜̱͎̈́̏̒͐̾͋̅̚͟͝...

Spoiler:
Yes. We’re a group of friends.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #311 (isolation #25) » Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:54 pm

Post by Exorcists »

d̡͈͙́̍̓̍̅͢͢ͅ a̧͕̻̭̦̯̟͔͎̤͂̾̍̈̐͘ r̸̘͇̹̪̺̺̔̓̿̾͐̅̀̐̆ͅ ḵ̶̼̦͙͇̫̟͔̔͒͊̅̂̚͢͠ n̪̺̪̝̥̣̩̯̲̆̌̓͛̒͋̍͡ ȩ̷̧̱͕͈̫̠̠̹̅͆̃̌͑̿̚͜ ṣ̢̨̧̾̄̌̌̌͢ s̷̡̼̯͉͔̙̊͆̋̽͟͡

Spoiler:
Does the spoilers make my posts unappealing to read? If so, I'll stop. Anyway, I'm caught up now. I quite like Battle Mage even though a lot of people don't feel the same way. He reads genuine, and I agree Taylor is suspicious for advocating setup spec -- specifically, advocating for others to setup spec while not doing any herself. If it is so easy, why do we have to openly discuss it?
In post 72, Tayl0r Swift wrote:itll take 2 seconds to go through and look at the possible options for town with 8 points, and then to look at which ones dont make sense given the scum roles.
(Thanks to egotisi for the highlighting tip. It's very convenient.) Also, guessing PRs isn't even helpful to town. There is only scum motivation in this for gauging reactions.

Xofelf is kind of scummy. I will also be okay going there. In particular, , , and have no substance, yet appear to be contributing. Random was a null (not sure why everyone piled on) but I liked his latest posts.

I also have a secret scumread I'm going to hold close to my chest for now.

VOTE: Tayl0r Swift

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #409 (isolation #26) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by Exorcists »

I’ve finished my exorcism.

I read Taylor’s posts back and kind of changed my mind. If that move had the motivation I was thinking of, it’d be brilliant, but I don’t know if it does realistically. I still think Battle Mage’s stance comes from a town POV though.
In post 75, Battle Mage wrote:she's probably just brazen scum. i recently played another open setup with taylor and she was scum and made a similar move on day 1 - openly trying to encourage town to make an obviously anti-town play. inexplicably she survived until day 3...
@Battle Mage, I’m still interested in this. Can you summarise how she did this and link please?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #410 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Exorcists »

@egotisi, it’s been a while since you voted, and after expressing suspicion on Murdercat, you didn’t vote him. Is he your strongest scumread? Where are you at the moment?

I also disagree with Noraa’s latest posting. Plus seems fine and I feel like he’s talking without a filter which I like. I don’t see any of the mentioned motivations. Not sure if it’s just disagreement or scummy though.
In post 335, Noraa wrote:Update: I no longer like hydras. I'm not even gonna solve this slot. their dang opinions change around every two minutes. too difficult. someone else do it.
I know this is a joke, but it’s a good point. I’ll talk to my other heads more to give less opinion whiplash. Could always sort our logic though.

—Exorcist Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #412 (isolation #28) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Exorcists »

Thanks, Murderous Cat. I’ll look at those sometime.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #422 (isolation #29) » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 415, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 414, Jewel Barons wrote:we don't really have a PT, it seems like we've decided to just talk in thread which will get messy if we're gonna disagree a lot
townslip?
Why is this a townslip?
In post 417, Noraa wrote:U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
This is my first time in a hydra and I did just say I would try so this was a bit unpleasant. No, I haven't played with Plus.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (isolation #30) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Exorcists »

Lot of modspew this game. This is why mods should just refrain from commenting on anything game-related if possible.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (isolation #31) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 453, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 443, PlusJOYED wrote:In terms of ranking from town to scum, I'd say something like:

ego > exorcist > isis > jewels > tswift > murdercat > bm > cobra > dunnstral > rc > noraa > xofelf
Considering everyone to the left of me is your townreads, I'm neutral, and everyone to the right of me is your scumread, then from my point of view; you're either scum, townreading scum, or you're exactly right on your three scumreads. Given the basis for your reads, and general probability, it's probably one of the first two.
Weird post. Serves nothing other than pointing out some of Plus's reads are probably incorrect, which is a given for anyone at this stage.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #545 (isolation #32) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 411, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 409, Exorcists wrote:@Battle Mage, I’m still interested in this. Can you summarise how she did this and link please?
I asked and didn't get a response I don't think. I believe it refers to one of these:

viewtopic.php?p=12126543#p12126543
viewtopic.php?p=12128504#p12128504
Can I get a ELI5 for the context and why it's role fishing?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #547 (isolation #33) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 390, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 389, Random Canadian wrote:How come you stopped voting me in this same post then if my play hasn't deserved your attention elsewhere?
well just know ill be keeping an eye on you. its very convenient that youre back now that the pressure is off. i moved my vote because the game was ready to move on and i didnt want to help stagnate it. im conflicted, as i expressed. i both dislike the wagon falling apart, and like that it fell apart. im not sure which one of those is the correct take. i dont townread you though.
Also weird. Shouldn't Random Canadian be incentivized to come back when there is pressure, not isn't?

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (isolation #34) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 483, Isis wrote:I'm caught up and I want to VOTE: Noraa, it's been lots of bits and pieces too small to quote but the bits where she doesn't believe herself deserving to be townread doesn't make me want to townread her. It outweighs the things I liked.
Dunnstral seems scummy to me, but by now I think I've tallied enough read accuracy from him across games that I want him alive more than other players because a town!Dunnstral is going to solve the game for me.
I'd find Jewel Barons a little scummy for being sideliney if I ignored the PT thing, but I agree with Dunnstral about that being a strong push town and that matters more. And I'm used to not loving Gamma's posting until finally finding something I like on page 80.
If I had to pick another scum I think I'd pick Swift but I want to give her room to play right now.
Very nice. Dunnstral, Noraa, and Tayl0r are all slots I want to look at right now. I've changed my mind on both Plus and Random Canadian. I'll join you on Noraa.
VOTE: Noraa
These posts look fake to me. There's a lot of 'work with me' which I read as disingenuous.

Spoiler:
In post 241, Noraa wrote:nu fighting. it helps no one.
In post 245, Noraa wrote:
In post 242, Battle Mage wrote:i do think this is a very different gameplan from taylor compared to her towngames, and very similar to her scumgame.
well I personally dont see it yet and even if she actually was scum, tunneling her is actually prolly gonna do the opposite of what u want it to do.
In post 246, Noraa wrote:I say u both stop tunneling and go on with the game
In post 249, Noraa wrote:I think its his normal play which is coolio and all but rn tunneling isnt gonna help us get a Taylor lim even if she is scum :/
In post 261, Noraa wrote:Stop stop stop stop. There isnt a point in picking a fight with BM here rn. BM is just tunneling someone (I assume) he actually believes is scum. That needs to stop bc instead of making me want to vote Taylor, I want to not vote her. but all this attacking on BM isnt gonna get us anywhere either.
In post 262, Noraa wrote:No tunneling allowed for day 1 BM!
if ur town, work with me.
In post 263, Noraa wrote:or, if u think im scum, work with someone u think is town.
In post 294, Noraa wrote:I dont particularly think xof is scum and I dont like how fast u jumped off me. I feel a townie would jump on me bc of suspicions that I am scum and investigate and dig around a bit even if only baiting reactions to see what's up. I dont think townies back off this easily and in such a ~pockety~ way. This is something I find strange and I think Isis will be at a scum lean for now bc of that.

amigas we are but not when scum hunter Noraa wants to find some scums :3
though I low-key suck at scum hunting soooooo if im wrong, u shall get apology huggies postgame.
In post 417, Noraa wrote:U ever played a game with him before? I definitely feel like my read is fairly accurate considering I've played quite a bit with plus(the ongoing I will not mention) Also thank you please do make sure all ur heads say the same thing cuz if all town sees from ur slot is "blah is really sus. nah blah is actually pretty town. Nono blah is sus", we cannot solve you. I was not joking. If ur slot continued to shift opinions all the time, I was going to just ignore ur slot and honestly, tho I hate policy lims, I would suggest it. The other two hydras have less people(only two in both cases) and their opinions are somewhat the same. Urs is the only one that isn't consistent at all.
In post 501, Noraa wrote:
Im kinda done with this. if ur town, ur not trying to cooperate or solve. You cant provide any reasons to support absolutely anything. You couldn't explain a TR that should be pretty easy to explain to murder and you couldn't explain ur SR on me to me. ou won't put in the minimum effort and make/adjust reads as needed. You have a playstyle thats hard to read but that doesnt mean u can do whatever you want. I've seen you put more effort in before but ur not even trying here. I think you are scum and even if ur not, town is gonna mislim u sometime this game for this play because its confusing, hard to read, and overall scummy. Better to mislim day 1 and clear out the setup than to mislim in limlo and lose the game. Plus if ur town, I want a readslist with all of the players who you are confident are a certain alignment with a solid paragraph on why ASAP. You dont have to include everyone. In fact just including like 3 people is fine as long as they are well justified. Do this and I'll think about caving because I know very well you are generally somewhat like this. Show me you are town. I am tired and annoyed of mislimming you. Work with me. Otherwise if this is a mislim, its not on me this time and you cannot guilt me into not voting you out in future games because it was you that didn't want to cooperate. A readslist is by no means hard and one thats only requesting 3+ people in it should be very easy.

This is tinfoil material, but Noraa was alarmed at how came across as when Alice refuted it, so much so that I think she wouldn't normally make the error if town, and was more focused on faking stances rather than not being mean.

-Lance
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #791 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by Exorcists »

sorry i've been slacking! i'll see what i've missed tomorrow

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #798 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 426, Noraa wrote:Sorry!!! :(
Accepted. No hard feelings!
In post 427, Tayl0r Swift wrote:what move?
The advocating for people to PR spec move.
In post 548, Exorcists wrote:Very nice. Dunnstral, Noraa, and Tayl0r are all slots I want to look at right now. I've changed my mind on both Plus and Random Canadian. I'll join you on Noraa.
I like our Noraa vote. Her Plus push doesn't seem to be in good faith -- like she's starting off with the conclusion Plus is scum and is doing support work afterwards. Makes even more sense if I take into account the people saying they've miselimed Plus before; she could think he was an easy push. Furthermore, I think her mindset has been to "refute, refute, refute" rather than evaluate.

I'm also suspicious of egotisi. They were actually my secret scumread a while back, but that hasn't progressed like I hoped it would. Their earlier posts had a lot of questioning and statements which sounded good (or "correct" for that point in time) but lacked an organic townie feel, and at times, I feel like they're overplaying their transparency. Subtle hints of trying to blend in are very scum indicative to me.

I mildly disagree with the Dunnstral scumread. He'll a null for me. I can get behind the rest though.

Sorry, I have also been busy these past few days, will give a better response soon.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #988 (isolation #37) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 657, egotisi wrote:i've already spoken a bit about jewels in 146/316 and like... norwee is giving me the same vibes he did when i was playing scum against him. like, the closest he has to a read is 394, which like. it's bad. granted, i don't know how to read gamma, but nothing he's done or posted so far is like, jumping out at me or saying ~town~, so.

my current hot take: VOTE: jewel barons
I did not like the Jewel vote at the end of egotisi's catch-up posts. I noticed the foreshadowing, but they haven't taken into account the modspew and this just feels like a wrong vote. Maybe also because I agree with a lot of their other reads, I don't feel this one is very plausible.
In post 845, MURDERCAT wrote:Is there anyone who is reading town on BM right now? If so, please explain
I'm town on BM. Rereading interaction, I actually think it was a misunderstanding and or misrep on Taylor's part.

Spoiler:
In post 90, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 81, Tayl0r Swift wrote:so first of all taylor isnt inactive here. taylor just despises BM's playstyle. taylor does joke around as either alignment. and taylor does become more active and better at reading as the game progresses (as both alignments). and taylor stands by doing setup spec.
i dont think you can backtrack now and suggest you were 'joking around' when you were trying to out town PRs.
In post 93, Battle Mage wrote:I mean, she said both. I don't think anyone is going to argue over whether she did 'setup spec' or not - that's perfectly clear. I saw the "joking around" bit as either a justification for that, or potentially paving the way for that justification later. Felt it was worth nipping in the bud early.

So I think "misrep" is a stretch.
In post 94, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i mean... BM immediately jumped down my throat, even putting an RVS vote on me and then pushing me as scum and telling people to ignore me. its not shocking. i can play on given that. but i do have to defend myself, and i was asked a direct question about my feelings about BM. if thats an issue i dont mind being replaced. but its not such an issue for me that i cant be civil.

My understanding was BM called out Taylor for PR speccing and then said "well now you've said this, just know you cannot backtrack from that now." The "joking" thing is irrelevant. That reaction is town indicative for BM because it shows he has town's best interests in mind; I would expect scum to turn a blind eye or at least not get worked up about it. Also, the rest of his ISO is pretty towny, a lot of gut takes and punchy posts that feel natural. Isis has suspected him of positioning, but I don't see that (I think his inconsistency is of the towny sort) nor do I see what you're seeing. I told my other heads about my BM townread a few times and they've not really commented on it, but I feel strongly enough about it to let it be known anyway.
In post 801, Isis wrote:Noraa has lots of unfairly caught scum vibes, but then I keep changing my mind
I agree. I feel like she thought she found something very pushable in Plus, but is annoyed people aren't agreeing with her. I like quite a lot of Isis posts.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #995 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 854, Noraa wrote:
In post 847, PlusJOYED wrote:as others have stated i can't go hard in depth cuz site rules. But you love tunneling elimable slots like me as scum and I've never seen you tunnel like this as town. You also come off as lamisty to me
AtE does not work on me plus.
Noraa's tunnel continues to rub me the wrong way. She is, at best, extremely biased if she thinks this is AtE.
In post 860, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 706, Tayl0r Swift wrote:this is very much noraas scum meta.
that's what I started to notice too
Town Noraa didn't push this hard.
I'd be interested in some links.
In post 878, MURDERCAT wrote:This game feels like it is going nowhere fast. We have 3 days left. Need to see more from xof and Dunn.

Scum is probably just coasting because town is being lazy. I posted a case on BM. Can people please either engage with it or make a new case?
I feel like this game both has a decent amount to work with, and I have some reads I feel good about so I'm surprised you think this game is going nowhere. I just responded to your BM read. What is your stance of Noraa vs Plus? What are your reads?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 970, Noraa wrote:
In post 962, Battle Mage wrote:BM gets frustrated/sad and stops trying hard
I would normally consider this AtE but I've felt this recently so I actually vibe with it more.
In post 973, Noraa wrote:
In post 971, Battle Mage wrote:noraa, you didnt take up my offer of joining the taylor wagon - talk to me about why?
I am not v confident there. I agree Taylor been acting fishy. I could see a scum!Taylor here as her normal town meta is nothing like this but I hate being SRed for shitty meta reasons that are really weak and like "this is not her town game" so I'm not gonna be one of those people.
In post 975, Noraa wrote:I dont have any reasons for Taylor to be scum besides this isnt her normal town game and I'm not willing to use such a trash reason as some people here are using on me.
Actually, these latest Noraa posts strike me as genuine. I may have to talk to my other heads about it.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1013 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Exorcists »

[egotisi, Taylor] is where I'd like to go today. Getting slight cold feet about Noraa, I guess.
In post 1005, Battle Mage wrote:The Alice-head is my favourite from the Exorcists
I like you too, Battle Mage.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (isolation #41) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1015, Battle Mage wrote:let's do Taylor then.
I'm game. VOTE: Tayl0r Swift

I'm worried egotisi is scum and there isn't enough support to get them elimmed, especially if I die at some point.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1079 (isolation #42) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Exorcists »

Spoiler:
In post 1002, Exorcists wrote:
In post 970, Noraa wrote:
In post 962, Battle Mage wrote:BM gets frustrated/sad and stops trying hard
I would normally consider this AtE but I've felt this recently so I actually vibe with it more.
In post 973, Noraa wrote:
In post 971, Battle Mage wrote:noraa, you didnt take up my offer of joining the taylor wagon - talk to me about why?
I am not v confident there. I agree Taylor been acting fishy. I could see a scum!Taylor here as her normal town meta is nothing like this but I hate being SRed for shitty meta reasons that are really weak and like "this is not her town game" so I'm not gonna be one of those people.
In post 975, Noraa wrote:I dont have any reasons for Taylor to be scum besides this isnt her normal town game and I'm not willing to use such a trash reason as some people here are using on me.
Actually, these latest Noraa posts strike me as genuine. I may have to talk to my other heads about it.

—Alice

Wait, no it doesn't. I think these are good reasons to suspect Taylor so I'm confused as to why Noraa doesn't want to join the wagon. And unless I'm mistaken, the Plus tunnel was based on meta too -- quite suspicious.
In post 1047, Noraa wrote:If the solve was seriously Taylor/Noraa/someone else, no I would not bus. I never bus unless absolutely forced to. I am very weak when it comes to shit like that and I despise being alone in a pt. None of what you stated is AI but trying to read into it read somewhat towny definitely.
This also stands out to me.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1084 (isolation #43) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1081, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 294, Noraa wrote:I dont particularly think xof is scum and I dont like how fast u jumped off me. I feel a townie would jump on me bc of suspicions that I am scum and investigate and dig around a bit even if only baiting reactions to see what's up. I dont think townies back off this easily and in such a ~pockety~ way. This is something I find strange and I think Isis will be at a scum lean for now bc of that.
Alice, talk to me about nora. I had her at a scumlean but I found this ^ again and I'm having doubts. Do you think scum!nora can fake sorting, just doesn't want to?

PEdit: No cobra, just wanted your thoughts. I kinda felt like dismissing all of it as useless may have been a cop out. I did have the same concerns wrt nora and BM.
I've yet to look into Noraa's games and don't have any experience with her so I don't know what she's capable of. I also like that attempt to solve, but gut says it's fakable. Note there's a bit of overexplaining, especially the last line to make sure her point is getting across.

I'll also note I haven't actually read the last few pages properly. Apologies.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1162 (isolation #44) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Exorcists »

I’m honestly really happy with the direction we’re going in.

VOTE: egotisi

Lance told me yesterday his stance from where he left off was he was fine with Taylor, but would vastly prefer Noraa. I don’t think he’s looked into egotisi yet, but I’m pretty sure I can sway him. Not sure about Mayuri. I expect one/both will be around soon.

[egotisi, Noraa] is the way to go.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1163 (isolation #45) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Exorcists »

My bad, I didn’t see the Isis vote. I’ll check how many votes that is.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1166 (isolation #46) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Exorcists »

We were the 5th vote.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1171 (isolation #47) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:23 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1168, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 1166, Exorcists wrote:We were the 5th vote.

—Alice
i'm hurt that you abandoned me
I’m sorry. I feel egotisi and on reflection, Noraa have much more chance of flipping scum than Taylor who is a bit null-scummy.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1176 (isolation #48) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1091, Noraa wrote:
In post 1079, Exorcists wrote:Wait, no it doesn't. I think these are good reasons to suspect Taylor so I'm confused as to why Noraa doesn't want to join the wagon. And unless I'm mistaken, the Plus tunnel was based on meta too -- quite suspicious.
not exactly the same thing. Taylor is scummy due to meta but plus is not only scummy bc of meta. he also fails to provide reasons for his SRs and TRs. That has nothing to do with meta.
He’s given reasons in his readlist, I’m pretty sure. Why do you choose to ignore that? Also the point you seem focused on was addressed as well. He said he can’t elaborate because of site rules but felt your push doesn’t come from town, so like, bad faith. Most of your read was a meta read. I’m not convinced this wasn’t just scum-inconsistency.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1178 (isolation #49) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1172, Battle Mage wrote:the partner equity between noraa and taylor is big. you should have stuck with me.
I don’t really see that link, but then again, I’m not particularly looking for links. I can still go for Noraa. I’m not convinced that both of [egotisi, Noraa] aren’t scum right now though.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1187 (isolation #50) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1181, Noraa wrote:
In post 1176, Exorcists wrote:He’s given reasons in his readlist, I’m pretty sure.
no he didn't
Spoiler:
In post 442, PlusJOYED wrote:haunted house gutreads / early reads

murdercat: weak-town. didnt like the rc vote, it came off as lamisty, but i've liked their other stuff. Like up until iso post 36 i was down on town!murdercat. I still am but slightly less, mainly when they started looking at wagonomics.

isis: town. Partial bias here cause menagerie, but I also think this is genuine town!isis I saw in menagerie. Her townreading exorcist also helps my confidence here.

exorcists: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Like not a single one of his posts i have a problem with.

ego: town. I think his posts show a town mindset. Same reasons as exorcist. No posts I have a problem with.

bm: weak-town. dont like the desperate taylor push this early. Maybe its something he does as town idk. At least I don't think him vs taylor is SvS but I actually get TvT vibes there. Reason why is that their beef seems more based on past games and frustration rather than actual scumhunting but seems too genuine to be SvS this early. So he's less towny than taylor but nulltown because I think him vs Tayl0r is TvT.

side note, I can't believe BM doesn't have an avi and has been here since 2007.

noraa: sus. Can't elaborate much, but I think her push on me comes from a bad place due to meta reasons. Noraa also likes to push aggressively as scum on town.

rc: weak-sus. seems very flaily imo and i get an aura of anxiety from this narwhal and not a fan of the isis vote + entrance, though he could just be nervous town since I've only done 1 newbie game with him.

xoxelf: most sus for reasons i talked about earlier. I wanna pursue this for now.

dunnstral: neutral. He's thrown out a lot of reasons why someone could be scum and tried to shut down reads from my understanding upon iso look. Not a fan, but I don't strongly disagree with any of their points either, so I have to place him in neutral

Tswift: weak town read. I think the reaction to the bm push comes from frustrated town. Their play reminds me a bit of 2163.

jewels: weak town. Iso seems rather towny upon reread and mod response mildly implies they are town (think it was a mod slip).

cobra: very weak town. Liked his fast readlist, I believe that comes from a townie more likely. But with 8 posts and most of them NAI im still kinda unsure.

What are these?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1205 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1192, Noraa wrote:1)the games ongoing so don't u dare say anything about that
2)plus you have more experience with scum Noraa than norwee. why are you not trying to solve me? All I see is you agreeing with Taylor that I'm hard to solve and then asking Norwee to solve me. Can't you solve me urself? I don't think town!plus hesitates to solve me rn or talks about me this much while never directly solving. I could see town!plus completely avoiding me bc he is not confident he can solve me or actively trying hard to solve me. I cannot see town!plus actively engaging me but backing away from solving and finding millions of excuses when no one even asked. You seem to think you have to talk about me to keep me not suspicious of u but you want to just go with the flow and blend into the rest of town.

I will be putting pressure here.

VOTE: Plus
This is entirely meta read. You’re attaching reasons based on how well you know Plus. I don’t see him doing any of that.

Anyway, I’m not at home right now. I’ll catch up on the rest later.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1467 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Exorcists »

We are not doing xof over Noraa or egotisi.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1468 (isolation #53) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Exorcists »

Give me a while to catch up. If we’re missing the people needed for Noraa, consider my vote there.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1469 (isolation #54) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1466, egotisi wrote:
In post 1464, xofelf wrote:We won't be losing anything important in the process. I'm not a PR

can we kill xof now?

-tisi
Why does this want to make you kill Xof?

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1476 (isolation #55) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1470, egotisi wrote:i already think xofelf has decent scum equity, and they just claimed vt. either they're scum trying to wifom us or they're a scummy vt. and considering how power-heavy the scumteam is, hiding our PRs is important. no need to be getting another claim.

-tisi
There are cases I would agree, but I completely disagree here because you are very likely scum and using this as a reason to kill them/save yourself.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1477 (isolation #56) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Exorcists »

Saying we should kill them because they claimed/claimed VT is frankly terrible.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1478 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1464, xofelf wrote:Look, if yeeting me gives you more information on solving all these other pushes on me and through out, by all means go for it. We won't be losing anything important in the process. I'm not a PR, nor am I scum, so if that makes it easier to actually vote out the people who ARE, go for it. I'm gonna flip green, but not a green that it's gamelosing when I do.

I don't really like how little Isis is contributing here. I know she's incredibly precise in all that she says ever, but I feel like she normally says more.
This reads genuine to me.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1574 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:14 am

Post by Exorcists »

I've mostly caught up now.

I repeat, we should not go anywhere other than [egotisi, Noraa] today. Please put your trust in me.

Why are we moving off? Is it cold feet? I don't see how people don't see the egotisi/Noraa mentions as them being scum together and trying to swing the elim in any other direction to save both their hides.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1594 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Exorcists »

The claim didn't really do anything for me. I also saw that post where someone linked Noraa saying they fake townslips as scum every time.
In post 1579, Noraa wrote:I remember ur TR on me was paper thin. You shifted around so much that although the town consensus is that u r town, I'm starting to have doubts. Also just like Cobra, I think ur pushing way too confidently.
? I've decided I don't townread you at all and have not done for a while. This sounds very much like you're trying to shade me for no reason other than discredit me.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1595 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:26 am

Post by Exorcists »

*to discredit me.
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1605 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Exorcists »

Was that really hammer? Those last few pages was way too fast for me to process all at once.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1618 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:45 am

Post by Exorcists »

If this is the state of the game, I'd rather everyone calm down and wait for the people who haven't checked in to give their opinions. We aren't at deadline yet. It'll also give me time to consult with my other heads and give more responses to Noraa/egotisi.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1630 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Exorcists »

alice is catching me up right now, i missed a lot :lol:

also we're debating on if lunch is a good word for execution, i don't like it but alice does

help

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1632 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Exorcists »

what happened to your hydra?

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1633 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Exorcists »

never mind, alice told me. i am sorry for your loss

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1639 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1220, Noraa wrote:
In post 1216, MURDERCAT wrote:
In post 1211, Noraa wrote:strongman is prolly literally like 1 or 2 shots cuz that role is way too strong. I doubt they would use strongman on BM even if he was an incredibly strong pr.
Noraa, I can't, I mean this is an open setup
wait so all three of the roles are full on?
In post 1221, Noraa wrote:I thought it was just we know the mafia has these three roles but they could be x-shot or weak or indecisive or gated or whatever
really not a fan of this
In post 1211, Noraa wrote:strongman is prolly literally like 1 or 2 shots cuz that role is way too strong. I doubt they would use strongman on BM even if he was an incredibly strong pr.
the excuse to say this in the first place is pretty weak, why wouldn't scum use a strongman on a claimed pr? i think noraa commented on it for the sake of faking a townslip

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1645 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Exorcists »

how many votes is noraa on?

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1648 (isolation #68) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Exorcists »

VOTE: Noraa

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1649 (isolation #69) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Exorcists »

(E-1 or E-2)

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1655 (isolation #70) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1404, Noraa wrote:No one gave intent. Why should I claim?
In post 1405, Noraa wrote:I don't want to claim and will be pretty salty to have to claim today.
why did you really not want to claim if you're vt?

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1657 (isolation #71) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1574, Exorcists wrote:I've mostly caught up now.

I repeat, we should not go anywhere other than [egotisi, Noraa] today. Please put your trust in me.

Why are we moving off? Is it cold feet? I don't see how people don't see the egotisi/Noraa mentions as them being scum together and trying to swing the elim in any other direction to save both their hides.

—Alice
damn alice

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1658 (isolation #72) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1657, Exorcists wrote:
In post 1574, Exorcists wrote:I've mostly caught up now.

—Alice
damn alice

-mayuri
Sigh.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1676 (isolation #73) » Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1673, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think theres at least 2 scum in {noraa, BM, egotisi, murdercat} i think think im gonna lunch elsewhere today, and i think noraa gives the most info based on the many counterwagons that have popped up and disappeared. but im not much bothered otherwise.
BM cat and infinity are my top towns

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1758 (isolation #74) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:32 am

Post by Exorcists »

probably don't vig Dunnstral either. he's lazy but i like him

Taylor would be decent. don't know about Cobra

-mayuri
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1760 (isolation #75) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Exorcists »

I like Cobra based on tone although my other heads are disagreeing with me. If egotisi is guiltied, we should spend time looking at their reads; could be useful.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1763 (isolation #76) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Exorcists »

In post 1753, PlusJOYED wrote:But I'm not confident enough to shoot someone, and I don't wanna mess up town now :/
Vig in town’s hands is like a one time nightless. You should shoot someone that is suspicious to save us an elim. We believe in you.

—Alice
Exorcists
Exorcists
Townie
Exorcists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1764 (isolation #77) » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:48 am

Post by Exorcists »

If ego is scum, Xof is hard-town.

—Alice

Return to “Completed Open Games”