petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3250 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:24 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3244, Bell wrote:Self narration is a scum tell of mine. I explained it already, but when I see people creating a self-spun tale of what happened it pings my scumdar.

This day phase you've been more UTR which I wasn't sure how to take but you said it was due to your job and I believe that.
I really do think that it's difficult to escape this net you weave for players. it can feel like there's no right answer until post decision, like where you questioned cakez and decided it leaned town without a detailed description as to why.
: pinged a little, I don't think self-awareness is scummy at all. But you're not wrong I would have thought that was weird, but I also know that's how I think as scum. Does this vote look weird? Except you posted it and I have no clue what to make of that.

You're playing a lot more on gut here than I'm used to seeing from you (from the 1 whole recent game I've played with you + old meta).
It's honestly not strong enough a feeling to tunnel on you. But it does keep me wary, this isn't a due to you having a good scum game. It's just due to your play being mildly scummy to me.
see, i think i figured out what you meant by self narration over night 1, something akin to thinking out loud, right? that would be a highly performative sort of thing and i get why you'd find it scummy but...that's not what i'm doing, in any instance you've accused me of it.

the thing about the questions is funny too b/c i probably would do something similar as scum. but i don't think these are unreasonable thoughts to have? try to interpret if you think i could be thinking those things. if that makes sense.
and the thing about 2751 is...you're right! i'm being conscious of optics in a way i probably wouldn't be, normally, but given the narrow suspect pool i don't want to make a stupid post that gets jumped on

but i've always been extremely gut-based on this account. i don't like writing a lot of words because it's hard for me and the words usually come out bad. one anonymous game where i was conftown and decided to play in a different style is a bad measuring stick to use for me for obvious reasons
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3251 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by petapan »

In post 3238, Gamma Emerald wrote:Bell’s posting regarding Alisae reminds me of how I sometimes act as town when it comes to viewing conftown as scummy by play and pushing them foolishly because those scummy vibes overshadowed the mechanical reasons for the person to be Town in my head
weren't you just arguing DiamondSentinel was scummy for going against the idea that Cabd was conftown?
free crypto
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #3252 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

DS was trying to actively detonate the townblock. Bell just had a foot-in-mouth moment.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3253 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:56 pm

Post by petapan »

yeah i'm wimping out on bell sorry
free crypto
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3254 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:36 pm

Post by DiamondSentinel »

In post 3226, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Tammy DS is trying to destroy the idea that cabd is conftown but doesn’t want to put himself in a position to 1v1 cabd rn as that’s probably a losing battle. Generally I see this kind of behavior on a less dramatic level where the scum just try to gaslight the conftown. This is a much bolder move that speaks of scum desperation.
I've said it before, I'll say it again. I'm trying to avoid a 1v1 against S_S because I don't believe
they're
scum.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3255 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

No, you’re trying to avoid a 1v1 with cabd because he was way more social capital than you in this game rn. Your push of cabd was an attempt to reduce that.
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3256 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 6:50 pm

In post 3255, Gamma Emerald wrote:No, you’re trying to avoid a 1v1 with cabd because he was way more social capital than you in this game rn. Your push of cabd was an attempt to reduce that.
Dude, fuck off with that. You’re mad that people recognize me as elimbait and so you’re trying to dredge up old shit.
“Why was I chosen?'
'Such questions cannot be answered,' said Gandalf. 'You may be sure that it was not for any merit that others do not possess. But you have been chosen, and you must therefore use such strength and heart and wits as you have.”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3257 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

As far as I can remember the tell I used against you has a 100% accuracy rate
<Embrace The Void>

The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3258 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2923, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2919, Alisae wrote:
@Diamond
- what reads do you even have?
I won't further taint the game thread by reposting the atrocity held in this quote, and because I'm not talking about the content of this post but the context.
how many times this game are you going to drop all the content and stances you keep bitching and whining about not having the second anyone calls your bluff?
In post 2933, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2929, Alisae wrote:Cabd and SS are also masons
Yeah that was what I was talking about.

I don't believe that. I do not believe for a second that there is one pair of masons with the dethy, much less two.

I also don't believe that you guys are all four scum because that's stupid. What I
do
believe is that this is a super "fun" inside joke (or this game is secretly bastard).
I... cannot see this any way other than that ds came into the game with a scumplan to whine and whine and whine about the meta cabal, and now that they're all conftown he doesn't have any viable trajectory set up elsewhere and decides to double down.
In post 2998, DiamondSentinel wrote:Sure, it might be an X-shot night-kill and they saved it or our "doctor pair" blocked it, but I doubt this doctor is a thing (although I do somewhat suspect we have a doctor. I'm just waiting for a real claim).
?!??!!!!!??????????????????????

!!!???????????????????!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????
In post 2980, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2979, Cabd wrote:The thing is, he's aware of the mason claim but scumreads me despite it. Okay, I can buy that.

But if that's the case he needs to be scumreading S_S as well.
I don't
need
to do anything.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan
get this guy a margherita please

UNVOTE:
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3259 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 2943, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2934, Tammy wrote:
In post 2932, midwaybear wrote:Tammy, I don't think that is Nahdia's concern.
Do you see something other than ds is using the faulty logic of “I can read Nahdia” when the facts prove that that’s an erroneous claim?
my issue here is less that he's falsely claiming he can read me and more the idea that was a scummy throwaway post. my point is that DS' claim of being able to read me is so removed from reality that i dont think town DS would believe it. my theory is that it's just something scum!DS said as a throwaway line, and now got caught in a web of lies trying to back it up.
this theory makes a lot of sense to me as well
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3260 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by The Bulge »

hey so I'm not gonna play this egocentric angle all day, but Cakez is weirding me out chasing credit for interacting with me. as I already pointed out cakez stuck with the same shitty PoE all game until SS and Alisae were confirmed. once Alisae also started calling him on it, cakez started softly pushing this weird narrative that he and I had had significant interactions before he decided I was scum. this is that "interaction", which is mostly me trying to get a straight answer out of him:

Spoiler: extent of the interactions between cakez/bulge
In post 2527, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2377, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2326, Cabd wrote:I think we live in a demotivated scum world
this is why my death pool is now [alisae, nahdia, bulge]
three super demotivated players
In post 2339, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2319, DiamondSentinel wrote:Congrats. You can push someone and then get even
more
reasons for pushing someone.
VOTE: DS
lazy ass vote
In post 2342, Gamma Emerald wrote:but I also think SC's pushing of Nahdia is ringing a little sketchy at this point
why?
In post 2350, The Bulge wrote:i will say im a little uncomfortable with how many poes i end up in when all anyone is saying about me is null.
when everyone else is townie the null becomes scum
is your solve now nahdia/bulge? are there any scumplayers putting in work? who has done something this game scummier than doing nothing?
In post 2528, SirCakez wrote:That's not my whole scum pile just the people most likely to be scum imo
The POE is pretty small here...
In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:cakez quotes some of my posts next time he brings this list up sans ss in but doesn't give me anything to respond to or say anything of value about me at any point. thrown in at the end but why?
still waiting on SIRCAKEZ to actually answer my .
In post 2687, SirCakez wrote:I did not see this before.
No that's not my exact solve but I'd call you two high suspects. The POE pool here is really small and coincidentally most-all of the high activity players have been conf-towned (barring some shenanigans) by claim. I TR the posting of other active players like midway and DS so yeah I'm pretty much ending up with the low-posting players.
In post 2691, The Bulge wrote:yes you did, you answered much in the same way as you did here I posted it. once again I'm seeing 3 distinct questions and 1 answer here.
In post 2692, SirCakez wrote:Ok and what's wrong with that answer?
In post 2694, The Bulge wrote:broad strokes. I'm looking for direct and specific answer, yes/no if you must.

are there any scumplayers putting in work?

who, if anyone, has done something this game scummier than doing nothing?
In post 2850, SirCakez wrote:Yes, I don't think the scum team has just given up.
Randomly off the top of my head
-Bell and Nahdia made scummy catchups that I've talked about a lot
-Gamma keeps referencing some "signalling" Taylor did with me as reason to vote me and is not actually pointing to anything specific
-SS (altho conftown now) kept making excuses not to play the game instead of actually just scumhunting
-Cabd (altho conftown now) seemed to be leaning on nostalgia early in the game to avoid playing mafia

all of the conftown claims threw me off because some of my SRs were within that group
In post 2855, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:nobody except conftown has engaged me this phase.
not exactly true
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:
In post 2986, Alisae wrote:
In post 2981, SirCakez wrote:Can you talk to me about Nahdia and Bulge town because I am really not seeing it
how is nahdia's recent posting scum indicative?
how is bulge recent content scum indicative?
Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
(i;e Bulge's whole "only conftown are interacting with me" thing
even though that was not true as evidenced by my discussion with him
)
I can point to more specific things hold on
why bring this up? you really think those posts constitute a "discussion"? enough to rebuke my claim that nobody was trying to figure out my alignment before pulling the trigger? try harder.
In post 2996, SirCakez wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2714, petapan wrote:
In post 2701, The Bulge wrote:obviously I have doubts about everyone I mentioned, and then some. If my intention was to throw shade, what good would it do to not make any conclusions? When you're looking at my process, are you looking in iso?
In post 2703, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2685, petapan wrote:
In post 2679, The Bulge wrote:peta's first post of d2, 2 pages into the phase. this post, oddly enough, bears striking similarities to Bell's latest reads which.... I don't know what to make of that
are you trying to claim there's a problem with me having a start of day list trying to close out the game via PoE when we had 3 conftown and several strong townreads
also this doesnt really read to me as "questioning me" so much as defending yourself in the form of a question
i mean that's kind of the point of throwing shade, though, isn't it, you don't attack people too strong but this is a position where it's beneficial to scum to start instilling doubts about as many people as possible because options fr votes are severely limited. in concert with the rest of your post where you accuse people of throwing shade at you without engaging you or w/e, of course i'm gonna take that as critical toward me. and you drop the conclusion of "idk what to say about this post rn but like when are we yeeting bell?" which is a fairly fuckin gross statement given i see basically no rationale for it

trying to argue a different between "questioning" you and "defending myself in the form of a question" is just nitpicking.
do you really think I'm in any position right now to be instilling doubts?? i havent done shit of consequence this game, and I don't have any strong leads. why is my scum catchup tactic to come in and shoot a bunch of spitballs at everyone voting me? your logic doesnt make sense, and even less so if you claim to be reading my process. nobody except conftown has engaged me this phase. plenty of you, however, have expressed interest in voting me. it's the difference between trying to solve a gamestate and trying to push a gamestate. no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon. but a lot of people want everyone to know they'd be okay with it if it came to it! what's that called again when you try to covertly suggest that someone is scummy without pushing it uhhhhh

as for the bell thing, i have reasons for scumreading him outside of that singular post of his which I haven't gotten to yet. this is also something I thought was quite clear.
In post 2741, The Bulge wrote:*at everyone PoEing me
In post 2747, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2744, petapan wrote:
In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:no wagon has formed on me because it would be a shit wagon.
lmao nah
it would have been when i had 30 fucking posts

these are the kind of Bulge posts I dislike
he's doing this whole "I am being scumread/POEd for my low activity woe is me this is not fair" act and it's not logical at all.
cool misrep. show me where my posts evoke a "woe is me" mentality. not even a little bit what my angle was LMAO
In post 2981, SirCakez wrote:Can you talk to me about Nahdia and Bulge town because I am really not seeing it
In post 2997, SirCakez wrote:I think I am also a little confbiased on these though? Which is why I'd love input from people who TR the two
In post 3058, SirCakez wrote:Alisae how can you call my SRs on Nahdia and Bulge terrible when literally all you can say about them is "their contributions are good"?
In post 3218, SirCakez wrote:if people are wondering why I'm suddenly so aggressive on Bell it's because I find his posting over the last few pages obscenely scummy
his attitude seems so fake and his acknowledgement of basically making up reads also reeks
In post 3235, SirCakez wrote:Can we do Bell please? Gamma and Bulge can wait.
this string of posts is also hilarious considering cakez sat on his scumread of me all game until conf started townreading me
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3261 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 3027, Nahdia wrote:
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
Both have been essentially attacking and trying to discredit the other people in the not-conftown pool who suspect them when it should be pretty obvious to both of them why they are suspected
uh, why is that first thing scum indicative? all the conftown coming out narrowed the pool significantly, making it easier to get a footing in this game. if anything, i would say disappearing when all the conftown appear is scummier, since you would imagine scum could get discouraged when that happens.

as for the second thing i disagree with the characterization. particularly considering my only major discredit here is DS?
I get where both are coming from here but I find it hard to believe, Nahdia, that you couldn't see how that would be perceived as scum indicative over town indicative?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3262 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 3121, petapan wrote:
In post 2989, SirCakez wrote:Well for starters I'd argue that both only becoming active when all of the conftown came out is scum indicative in itself
uh, why is that first thing scum indicative? all the conftown coming out narrowed the pool significantly, making it easier to get a footing in this game. if anything, i would say disappearing when all the conftown appear is scummier, since you would imagine scum could get discouraged when that happens.
what

no that's like the exact opposite of reality and should be especially clear from your POV

look at it this way: we are in a reality where, unless you or bell are scum, virtually the entire groupscum faction went largely under the radar on day 1 and faced no serious pressure. sure, the traitor died, but up until now, whoever it is has done a very good job of keeping out of the spotlight. they have been successfully flying under the radar. suddenly half the game is claiming masons and the pool of potential votes just got very, very narrow. whoever it is can no longer afford to simply hide away, they have to suddenly appear the most town, they have to show WIM and effort, a sudden burst is likely to get viewed favorably.
why didn't you just fucking vote me in this post lmao
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3263 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

In post 3149, Bell wrote: I tend to believe in the role of weird: where the weirder a claim is the more likely i’m to believe they wouldn’t make it up. It’s weird for Cabd to claim as a mason as scum with a scum
Partner
It’s weird for pooky to claim as a doctor with a lover when there’s a limited life expectancy attached. Which is the part I processed while skipping over the masons part in my brain.

This makes both claims believable or likely to come from town. But alisae’s and pooky’s Play are sending alarm bells down my fucking spine.
what about their play since they outed bothers you?
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3264 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:09 pm

Post by The Bulge »

VOTE: sircakez
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3265 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by The Bulge »

on second thought reading isos sounds like more of a night-time-when-I-know-I-won't-be-dead-in-the-morning task. I can do a little something at least before then
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3266 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:21 pm

Post by The Bulge »

off the cuff

Bell has been off this game but I wonder if he would be under as much scrutiny if he were playing, say, on an anonymous alt. I did iso bell already, and I can't find a lot that points to scum. just not a lot that points to town i'm afraid. I feel like this elim will either happen or not happen eventually regardless of my stance so I'm not gonna focus on it as much as I thought I might

midwaybear. noisy. weirdly complacent about things I feel should be pinging him despite his appearance of being extremely engaged in the game.

sircakez probscum, molding his reads to whatever best suits the gamestate and general consensus on several counts.

petapan's motives are a mystery to me, but his push on me doesn't feel any kind of genuine. very much need to iso.

Gamma's catchup isn't doing anything to impress me at all and there's been a good solid handful of wtfposts. I'd wagon this.

Diamond is probably scum or detrimental townie at the very best.

I haven't been able to get a decent read on Nahdia from how I have been interacting with the thread so far.
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3267 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:42 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3262, The Bulge wrote:
In post 3121, petapan wrote:
what

no that's like the exact opposite of reality and should be especially clear from your POV

look at it this way: we are in a reality where, unless you or bell are scum, virtually the entire groupscum faction went largely under the radar on day 1 and faced no serious pressure. sure, the traitor died, but up until now, whoever it is has done a very good job of keeping out of the spotlight. they have been successfully flying under the radar. suddenly half the game is claiming masons and the pool of potential votes just got very, very narrow. whoever it is can no longer afford to simply hide away, they have to suddenly appear the most town, they have to show WIM and effort, a sudden burst is likely to get viewed favorably.
why didn't you just fucking vote me in this post lmao
blow me fuckboy
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3268 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:43 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3266, The Bulge wrote:Bell has been off this game but I wonder if he would be under as much scrutiny if he were playing, say, on an anonymous alt. I did iso bell already, and I can't find a lot that points to scum. just not a lot that points to town i'm afraid. I feel like this elim will either happen or not happen eventually regardless of my stance so I'm not gonna focus on it as much as I thought I might
this is so fucking scummy lmao
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3269 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:23 am

Post by petapan »

In post 2740, The Bulge wrote:as for the bell thing, i have reasons for scumreading him outside of that singular post of his which I haven't gotten to yet. this is also something I thought was quite clear.
and suddenly now that cabd is about the bring the hand of god on Bell it's "oh i can't find much one way or the other not gonna spend much time on it". this is pure tactical positioning
free crypto
petapan
petapan
Survivor
petapan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3270 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:44 am

Post by petapan »

In post 3266, The Bulge wrote:off the cuff

Bell has been off this game but I wonder if he would be under as much scrutiny if he were playing, say, on an anonymous alt. I did iso bell already, and I can't find a lot that points to scum. just not a lot that points to town i'm afraid. I feel like this elim will either happen or not happen eventually regardless of my stance so I'm not gonna focus on it as much as I thought I might

midwaybear. noisy. weirdly complacent about things I feel should be pinging him despite his appearance of being extremely engaged in the game.

sircakez probscum, molding his reads to whatever best suits the gamestate and general consensus on several counts.

petapan's motives are a mystery to me, but his push on me doesn't feel any kind of genuine. very much need to iso.

Gamma's catchup isn't doing anything to impress me at all and there's been a good solid handful of wtfposts. I'd wagon this.

Diamond is probably scum or detrimental townie at the very best.

I haven't been able to get a decent read on Nahdia from how I have been interacting with the thread so far.
these reads are total dogshit. atrocious. he's leavin himself an opening on literally everyone. fuck this post.
free crypto
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3271 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

In post 3249, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 3218, SirCakez wrote:if people are wondering why I'm suddenly so aggressive on Bell it's because I find his posting over the last few pages obscenely scummy
his attitude seems so fake and his acknowledgement of basically making up reads also reeks
How has he “acknowledged making up reads”? And even if he did, I don’t think how he did it was scummy.
I meant how he was accused of using OMGUS to find scum reads and just went "yeah"
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3272 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:35 am

Post by SirCakez »

I can go through Bulge's big attack post on me this page but honestly it seems kind of pointless because I don't think he's gonna change his mind on this particular interaction.
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3273 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:01 am

Aight, fine. Let's do this ISO. This ISO physically hurt me, but I'm glad that I did this instead of continuing to ignore them because jesus christ this pissed me off.

2678 - I really wanted to start sooner in the ISO than this, but there's nothing worth looking at. It's a bunch of naked votes and prod dodging all day. Anyways, not only do they not address the issue (them only bothering to interact with people when they try to read them), but they tried to handwave off his lurking. Is that considered scummoning? Who cares, this is awful.
2679 - "read me, but only in the ways I want". Bleugh. Although actually, my problems are not with the first part. There's no analysis here, only questions and simple observations. It's a lot of "I just want to
look
like I'm being productive, but I don't
actually
want to add anything. This changes later, but whoo boy. We'll get there.
2694 - Oh hey. peta pointed this out before, and Bulge responded.... Yeah. Curious nothing came of that, but I'm to blame a lot for that. Between waffling around in my own ambivalence and then just not being motivated, I ignored this.
2698 - Using a passing shot to throw shade. I know that it might be hard to stomach, but not everyone cares about being on every readlist (or even how they're read). Some people make content about things aside from their own name. Anyways, this post reads eww. Surprisingly so for a post that's essentially a couple dozen words. (It appears this was
also
pointed out. Probably should have nipped this in the butt)
2703 - Trying to paint a question as defensive that is pretty clearly a genuine attempt at solving this game. Regardless, eww. (Also, nothing wrong with being "defensive". After all, your job in a debate is to defend your stance (among others))
2740 - Not for lack of trying, Bulge. Literally all you'd done up to this point is throwing shade at people in between bouts of lurking. Bleugh.
2745 - Now
this
is being defensive. "How dare you not have a read on us at this point in the game, aside from the fact that our first 30-odd posts were glorified prod dodging!" Coupled with your shade at people who scumread lurkers....
2750 page. This page is a lot of the same stuff. This is still equally telling, but I don't want to dredge through every post the same way when it's just saying the same stuff.
Spoiler: Let me address this post before we move on
In post 3258, The Bulge wrote:
In post 2923, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2919, Alisae wrote:
@Diamond
- what reads do you even have?
I won't further taint the game thread by reposting the atrocity held in this quote, and because I'm not talking about the content of this post but the context.
how many times this game are you going to drop all the content and stances you keep bitching and whining about not having the second anyone calls your bluff?
I have gutreads, I try to scrounge up justification for them. Nothing I've done is internally inconsistent. Please, keep bagging on me for being el-bait. Or don't. That'd be nice. Reading this same song and dance is tiring.
In post 2933, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2929, Alisae wrote:Cabd and SS are also masons
Yeah that was what I was talking about.

I don't believe that. I do not believe for a second that there is one pair of masons with the dethy, much less two.

I also don't believe that you guys are all four scum because that's stupid. What I
do
believe is that this is a super "fun" inside joke (or this game is secretly bastard).
I... cannot see this any way other than that ds came into the game with a scumplan to whine and whine and whine about the meta cabal, and now that they're all conftown he doesn't have any viable trajectory set up elsewhere and decides to double down.
Not going to justify this with a response other than "not going to justify this with a response other than...."
In post 2998, DiamondSentinel wrote:Sure, it might be an X-shot night-kill and they saved it or our "doctor pair" blocked it, but I doubt this doctor is a thing (although I do somewhat suspect we have a doctor. I'm just waiting for a real claim).
?!??!!!!!??????????????????????

!!!???????????????????!!

???????????????????????????????????????????????
Oh hey. Back to the low effort shade-posting without actually adding anything! Yeet.
In post 2980, DiamondSentinel wrote:
In post 2979, Cabd wrote:The thing is, he's aware of the mason claim but scumreads me despite it. Okay, I can buy that.

But if that's the case he needs to be scumreading S_S as well.
I don't
need
to do anything.
maaaaaaaaaaaaan
get this guy a margherita please

UNVOTE:
Aight I'm done.

Needless to say, this post
stinks
3262 - Because, and listen
very
carefully....

You are not the center of everyone's universe. People have other things they're more interested than typing VOTE: Bulge.

I, however,
will
be typing VOTE: Bulge.

I'm done. You guys can read through their posts from last night. And don't worry Cakez, I already justified this awful ISO with a response. You don't have to.
“Why was I chosen?'
DiamondSentinel
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
DiamondSentinel
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (ISO) » Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:02 am

One thing Bulge was right about though.

After reading that ISO, I
do
need a drink.
“Why was I chosen?'

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”